Shlomo Sand: "the holocaust justifies nothing..."

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Shlomo Sand: "the holocaust justifies nothing..."

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 9 years 10 months ago (Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:39 pm)

In a November 30, 2009 interview on Al Jazeera TV, Israeli Professor Shlomo Sand explains that the "holocaust" is no justification for any of Israel's actions. "The holocaust justifies nothing." He is right, of course!
The following link is to the second part of a two-part interview, all on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK_3RdYYR80&NR=1

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Shlomo Sand: "the holocaust justifies nothing..."

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 9 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:22 am)

Watched the video. It's always odd how progressive people always have to mention their belief in the holocaust. I saw a Laurence Rees video on youtube once and the same thing happened.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Shlomo Sand: "the holocaust justifies nothing..."

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 10 months ago (Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:50 am)

Holocaust survivor David Faber is well known to many on this forum. He speaks all over the USA at colleges and grade schools. A few years ago, I called and spoke to the history professor who schedules his annual trip to her college. When I asked her what Elie thinks of Poles or Germans, she said he hates them. I said I hope that does not come across in his talks. She said it does come out in his talks and he is justified in his feelings, because he is still living it.

It is one of those moments you wish you had on tape.

When I hear people say holocaust speakers are teaching tolerance, I am reminded of what that professor said. They are teaching children to hate Germans and pity the Jews always and forever.

The good news in all of this is that I have doubled my efforts to spread the truth of the holocaust far and wide.

I have some great stories to share in that regard, but will get to those at a later time.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”