EU & Holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
labview1958

EU & Holocaust

Postby labview1958 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:02 am)

Recently I downloaded footage of the concentration camps towards the end of WW2. It was an eye opening event. It is so sad that this can happen in Europe. I do not believe in "gas chambers". But the horror in the camps were unbelievable. The EU should reopen the mass graves shown in the newsreels and create a DNA bank of the victims. The cost of all these should be borne by the EU. Germans should never be blamed for this. If possible the mass graves in Eastern Europe due to both NAZI's and Communists should likewise be DNA ed and a DNA bank be created.

Pappy Yokum

Re: EU & Holocaust

Postby Pappy Yokum » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:18 pm)

I doubt a DNA data bank could be created from the mass graves. I am not sure what good would result from it.
The conditions in the camps found at the end of the war were certainly partly the fault the Western Allies, particularly FDR who declared at Casablanca that only unconditional surrender would be accepted. This gave Germany nothing to lose by continuing to fight for as long as possible. Germany fought to the bitter end and what the Americans and British found was exactly that. The Nazis established the repugnant camp system in the first place. That there were camps to find by the U.S. and U.K. military was the responsibility of the Nazis. The fact that Germany fought long after victory was possible was a consequence of Roosevelt's declaration. Roosevelt not only extended the Depression, he also extended the war, killing millions more people.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:07 pm)

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

labview1958

Postby labview1958 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:25 am)

The EU should set up a committee to investigate and write the true story of WW2. It should not blame the germans, brits or soviets etc. Just tell the truth. The cost of this research should be borne by the EU. European values should be shown as good and univesrsal. If Europe fails, Asia or Africa can't. Europe must suceed. Go on the right path. Dig up those skeletons.

labview1958

Postby labview1958 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:53 am)

The EU should reopen all mass graves dating back to WW2. Do a systematic study that would be helpful for the future of mankind.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:44 pm)

its an excellent idea labview.

I actually think they should start with Belsen, there were some very specific claims at Belsen that I am not entirely sure a proper exhumation would back up.

It would change our view of humans and our politicals and our social structures. And therefore is extremely unlikely to happen.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”