Eric Hunt's dialog with Professor Kenneth Waltzer

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Eric Hunt's dialog with Professor Kenneth Waltzer

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:04 am)

Kenneth Waltzer is the person who exposed Hermann Rosenblatt as a fraud. However he won't do the same with Irene Zisblatt eventhough he obviously is quite familiar with her story. Waltzer has a history Ph.D in History from Harvard, and is director of the Jewish Studies Program at Michigan State University.

Why would Waltzer expose Rosenblatt but not Zisblatt? Here are three guesses: 1) there was a behind-the-scenes reason/conflict why Rosenblatt was exposed. 2) Waltzer isn't willing to go any further with exposing fake testimony because that's a holocaust denier-ish thing to do and he probably felt the heat for that. 3) Waltzer believes that if you suffered at Auschwitz, you shouldn't be exposed, no matter how crazy your made up stories are. In other words actually being at Auschwitz gives you "freedom from criticism" to make up stories about your time there.

Here's an incredible email dialog with Eric Hunt where Waltzer supports Irene Zisblatt, while avoiding the "swallowing diamonds" issue:
---------------------------------------
from Eric Hunt <[email protected]>
bcc [email protected]
date Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 9:51 PM
subject Another Holocaust Memoir Hoax
mailed-by gmail.com
I saw that you are taking credit for exposing Herman Rosenblatt because it’s impossible to throw apples over the concentration camp fence.

How about a woman who claims she was thrown over the Auschwitz fence after escaping from inside a gas chamber, and repeatedly swallowing and defecating four diamonds?

Seems you missed another phony Holocaust memoir released in 2008.

This Academy Award winning woman is being sued in Florida Circuit Court along with Steven Spielberg for her phony story.

Can you refute or back up my research, conducted in Stanford as well as other major archives?

http://erichunt.net/wp-content/uploads/ ... 006PDF.pdf

http://erichunt.net/wp-content/uploads/ ... iamond.pdf

—————————————————————————————

Re: Another Holocaust Memoir Hoax

from Ken Waltzer <[email protected]>
to

[email protected]
date

Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 1:38 PM
subject

Re: Another Holocaust Memoir Hoax
mailed-by

cal.msu.edu

You have no standing to sue. You also are wrong about the memoir — it’s rooted in real evidence. She was in Auschwitz-Birkenau, no question; she was experimented on, and there are records of this too; and she lost her entire family. Shame on you.

———————————————————————————

Eric

to Ken

show details Nov 30 (5 days ago)

I don’t deny she was at Auschwitz, I do have standing to sue, maybe not for libel, but shame on you for supporting, for instance, that she met Patton in Pilzen when the World Jewish Congress as well as other records prove otherwise.

Shame on you for not policing your own.

————————————————————————————————

Ken Waltzer

to me

Did I say she was liberated at Pilzen? I said she was at Auschwitz-Birkenau; she was experimented on; and she lost her entire family. This is not a fabricated story — this is a real memoir (basically accurate, some things “off”). You cause harm to a person who already suffered harm and has written a basically true memoir as she can recall. The records basically back her up.

————————————————————————————-

Eric
to Ken

No, you’re wrong again.

First, her main calling card, repeatedly eating and defecating four diamonds is a lie, and causes me and the children forced to read her book tremendous harm. It’s stolen from her Passover dream.

She didn’t escape from inside a gas chamber, and wasn’t then thrown over the fence by a boy, that is a lie and causes harm to the good men and women in prison in Europe for questioning lies like hers.

She wasn’t chosen to become a lampshade because of her smooth skin, either.

I have no idea what records you say back her up, the records I’ve found prove she was not in Pilzen, with General Patton visiting her at an “American” hospital but Volary, and stole the Pilzen tale from the book Heroes of the Holocaust.

Her claims of Germans draining blood, giving her phony lethal injections, and removing her tattoo are repulsive. I will protect the children forced to accept her lies since people like you continue to promote more outrageous Holocaust memoirs as your “hate laws” protect your lies.

I don’t dent she was in Aschwitz, after all she describes the orchestra in vivid detail.

——————————————————————————————–

Eric
to Ken

Oh by the way, I have evidence that proves she didn’t lose her entire family.
- Show quoted text -

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Ken Waltzer
to me

I don’t recall a description of the orchestra. But the experimentation records are available.

————————————————————————————————————————————
Eric
to Ken

Once again, I haven’t denied she was “experimented” on, yet.

I am proving she did make up her diamond defecating lie, as well as a variety of other claims, such as escaping from inside a gas chamber and getting thrown over the fence onto a train. Please stop picking and choosing points I don’t even argue.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Eric
to Ken

Oh and please tell me how to get the experimentation records, because her tattoo removal, phony lethal injection, lampshade selection stories make my BS detector go off.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Ken Waltzer
to me

show details Dec 1 (5 days ago)

You are picking on a survivor who was in Auschwitz, who was experimented on by Mengele, who was part of a group of youths experimented on by Mengele the results of which were sent back to Berlin — and this will come back to haunt you.
You will be seen for what you are.
———————————————————————————————————-
Ken Waltzer
to me

Given what you do, I would think your BS detector would ring full time.
———————————————————————————————————–
Eric
to Ken

I’m exposing a woman who claimed to crap and eat diamonds for a year and a half as what she is, a liar who mocks the memory of everyone who died in that war.

She spun a fictional tale based on her stay in Auschwitz. You have no idea what additional information I have, and once again, I haven’t found written evidence to deny the “experimentation” claim other than her fine physical health.

You apparently don’t care about the truth, just promoting Jewish propaganda.

Your side giving an Academy Award to the diamond defectating lady will haunt you, that’s for sure.

———————————————————————————————————–

Ken Waltzer
to me

I repeat: you are picking on a survivor of atrocity, someone who was medically experimented on by Mengele at Auschwitz.
It will haunt you. You also are not interested in truth but in assisting the opposite of truth — falsehood — to usurp its place.
All this masquerading as a truth seeker by you is bullshit of the first order. You are a sick individual.
With this note, I cut off all communication with you. ”Jewish propoganda” — “your side” — you try to elevate yourself into something respectable by fantasizing sides — your side, my side — and by fantasizing that you are doing historical research. But there are no “sides.” It’s all in your warped mind. And what you do is not history but anti-history.

———————————————————————————————————
Anyoe who teaches eating shit covered diamonds to kids is sick

Eric
to Ken

show details Dec 1 (4 days ago)

Anyone who teaches kids of German heritage that their people made a little old lady eat shit covered diamonds for a year and a half is a sick individual.

I will debate The Fifth Diamond any time, anywhere.

It’s Jews like you who would say the same thing about a Gentile who denied Rosenblatt’s relatively harmless story in comparison.

Your continued support for Holocaust survivors writing fictional, scatalogical stories based on their being kept alive for years at a time by the Germans is what leads to Anti-Semitism.

I actually am in contact with Jews and a Holocaust survivor who feel like I do, that clowns like Zisblatt, propped up by religious mythmakers like you, must be exposed and must stop tormenting children with their lies.

————————————————
SOURCE: http://erichunt.net/

SimonBuzaglo

Re: Eric Hunt's dialog with Professor Kenneth Waltzer

Postby SimonBuzaglo » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:51 am)

For some reason I feel sorry for poor Hermann Rosenblatt and I understand his defiance and refusal to apologize. After all, he grew up in a society which rewarded telling tall tales about the Holocaust and German atrocities and the more, the better. The only difference between him and Elie Wiesel who shuttles around with Obama and won the nobel prize, is that Wiesel got in early on the action, whereas he poor Hermann was exposed. "Why was I singled out?" Hermann probably thinks to himself. His story indeed was much more harmless and naive than any of the other story tellers. Maybe his book did not contain enough nazi atrocities or Jewish sufferings as to qualify? Maybe a Holocaust love story breaks the rules of the holocaust genre?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:27 pm)

Notice how Waltzer couldn't state (after being asked) where those Mengele experimentation records were?

Waltzer couldn't comment on how she held onto the gas chamber door, while everyone else filed into the gas chamber past her.

And Waltzer couldn't comment on the diamond story, eventhough her book is called "The Fifth Diamond."

Like so many fake memoirs, Zisblatt had personal interaction and dialog with Mengele, including her putting on her best German accent to try to convey what Mengele said to her. (See Shoah Foundation video of 1994)

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:24 pm)

You posted:
Eric
to Ken

Oh by the way, I have evidence that proves she didn’t lose her entire family.
- Show quoted text -

Where is this quoted text?
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:39 pm)

I think he has it posted on his site Lamprecht. www.erichunt.net

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:22 pm)

On her not losing her whole family: Hunt shows an image of the passenger list of the boat she came over on, and there is someone on the list named "Elias Lewin" with "brother" handwritten next to it. Her brother?

However she's never mentioned the name "Lewin" regarding anything in her autobiography or video testimony. Is it her real last name? Or is this brother, the brother of her then husband?

The date and the name of the ship do match what's in her book.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:33 pm)

I am a bit confused with the idenification of Irene Lewin with Irene Zisblatt.

It says on the manifest that Irene Lewin is polish, was that a prefered nationality for admission?

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:27 am)

I'm still waiting for Kenneth Walzer to give me these Mengele "experimentation documents sent to Berlin" which prove Irene's story about being selected to have her eyes made bluer, and become a lampshade.

That he "knows" these documents exist that quickly would make you believe he's looked into this Irene far more than I have.

I doubt it, to say the least.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:43 am)

Keep the pressure on them Eric!

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:16 pm)

There's only so much further I can go on my own.

The press or these professors have to look into this, and why Irene X is even lying about her actually being Irene Lewin, is listed as married on immigration documents, therefore not "losing her entire family" in the Holocaust.

She says Mengele removed her tattoo. This is a lie. At this point, I absolutely have every reason to doubt this Irene Lewin figure was ever in Auschwitz.

SInce no lawyer wants to represent me openly, I can only do so much. I have much more legally feasible charges than libel ready to go, but I'm holding off on it for now.

This is a criminal matter. This character of Spielberg's is perpetrating fraud, deception, conspiracy, and child abuse on a massive scale.

erichunt.net
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:00 pm)

Removing Auschwitz tattoo as part of a medical experiment, plus mysterious last names which she doesn't readily divulge, means "probably never at Auschwitz."

Had she really been there, she probably wouldn't have included the story of having a guy literally throw her over a fence, only to plop into train car, in order to make a getaway. People who really were at Auschwitz would probably realize what a dumb story that is, and logistically impossible.

Personal interactions with Mengele himself means "probably not at Auschwitz. To quote Norman Finkelstein's The Holocaust Industry:
Indeed, many scholars have cast doubt on the reliability of survivor testimony. "A great percentage of the mistakes I discovered in my own work," Hilberg recalls, "could be attributed to testimonies." Even within the Holocaust industry, Deborah Lipstadt, for example, wryly observes that Holocaust survivors frequently maintain they were personally examined by Josef Mengele at Auschwitz.3

page 43, first page of chapter 3.

Unaware that once in a section of a camp, there wouldn't be rigorous searching for valuables, and hence no need to swallow diamonds and fish them out of feces on a daily basis, means "probably not at Auschwitz."

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:11 pm)

Eric, would you please post the relevent part of the book where Lewin claims she was thrown over the fence by a boy?

I think this issue should be exploited more.

I would like to know how old / heavy she was? How old / big was the boy? How high was the fence? How far away was the train tracks? How high was the top of the train, etc.

If it couldn’t have happened - as alleged, then it didn’t happen - as alleged.

Since AHolland is so keen on us proving the holohoax lies false, I think this would be a fun and easy exercise.

Hey AHolland, what do you think about Lewin's claims about being thrown over the Auschwitz fence by a boy?

(Just what part of physically impossible do you not understand AHolland?)

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:42 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:
She says Mengele removed her tattoo. This is a lie. At this point, I absolutely have every reason to doubt this Irene Lewin figure was ever in Auschwitz.

This is a criminal matter. This character of Spielberg's is perpetrating fraud, deception, conspiracy, and child abuse on a massive scale.

erichunt.net

Is there any marks on her that would suggest she even had a tattoo? The tattoo removal that is done today by lasers leaves a white/light mark on the skin. You can tell there was a tattoo or some other odd shaped mark in the original spot. Did she say what kind of tattoo she had? If Mengele could remove a tattoo without leaving a mark, why don't they use his technique today?

You might as well add treason and genocide to the list of charges.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:18 pm)

A little simple arithmetic and Google's calculator shows she has to be talking crap. (sorry!)

Let's assume that the diamonds didn't go straight through but took 2 days for all four to pass. Let's also make the ridiculously high assumption that she would be able to retrieve all four 49 times out of 50. I'm not sure how long she was there but I think it was more than a year. Her chances of still having all four after a year are:

(49 / 50)^(365 / 2) = 0.0250471787
= 2.5%

after one and a half years:

(49 / 50)^((1.5 * 365) / 2) = 0.00396404176
= 0.4%

But 49 times out of 50 is absurdly optimistic, so lets try with a (slightly) more realistic 19/20 and the figures are:

after one year:
((19 / 20)^365 / 2) = 3.69901366 × 10-9
= about one in 3.7 billion

((19 / 20)^(1.5 * 365) / 2) = 3.18158771 × 10-13
= about one in 32 trillion

After 2 years we could well be exceeding one in the number of elementary particles in the universe.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:11 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:A little simple arithmetic and Google's calculator shows she has to be talking crap. (sorry!)

Let's assume that the diamonds didn't go straight through but took 2 days for all four to pass. Let's also make the ridiculously high assumption that she would be able to retrieve all four 49 times out of 50. I'm not sure how long she was there but I think it was more than a year. Her chances of still having all four after a year are:

(49 / 50)^(365 / 2) = 0.0250471787
= 2.5%

(49 / 50)^((1.5 * 365) / 2) = 0.00396404176
= 0.4%

But 49 times out of 50 is absurdly optimistic, so lets try with a (slightly) more realistic 19/20 and the figures are:

after one year:
((19 / 20)^365 / 2) = 3.69901366 × 10-9
= about one in 3.7 billion

((19 / 20)^(1.5 * 365) / 2) = 3.18158771 × 10-13
= about one in 32 trillion

After 2 years we could well be exceeding one in the number of elementary particles in the universe.

This is very good, Kingfisher. One can reject her silly stories, but to present the impossibility of it this way makes a far greater impact. The same with Wiesel's nonsense - it has to be shown in precise, mathematical, scientific, photographic, etc. ways that people can't ignore.

To CCS:
On her not losing her whole family: Hunt shows an image of the passenger list of the boat she came over on, and there is someone on the list named "Elias Lewin" with "brother" handwritten next to it. Her brother?

However she's never mentioned the name "Lewin" regarding anything in her autobiography or video testimony. Is it her real last name? Or is this brother, the brother of her then husband?

Elias is Irene Lewin's husband's brother. Irene Sieglestein's younger brother David died in 1943 of Scarlet Fever, according to Irene's Shoah Foundation testimony. She cried when she talked about it. In her book, written later, she lists David as "perishing at Auschwitz" with the rest of her family.

In my opinion, Irene Sieglestein married Alter Lewin, a Polish Jew, and ditched him sometime after she got to the U.S. with Alter and his brother Elias. She doesn't want him to be part of her story, just as she doesn't want her last husband Jack Zisblatt of Texas to be in her story either, even though she carries his name. This woman, just like Wiesel, Wiesenthal and how many others (?) thinks she can tell any lie or omit any fact and get away with it. These people live in a fictional world where they write the story as they go along.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”