Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friday, December 18, 2009
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... e=business
Las Vegas, NV
A Las Vegas teacher has been suspended while district officials investigate claims that she denied in class that the Holocaust happened.
A Clark County schools spokesman says Northwest Career and Technical Academy teacher Lori Sublette was assigned to remain home, and that "appropriate action" would follow a probe of the complaint.
A student tells the Las Vegas Review-Journal that Sublette said during a Nov. 25 class that history books were inaccurate and Nazis in World War II lacked the technology to kill millions of Jews.
Sublette is a full-time gym teacher. The district says she was teaching a 30-minute weekly class designed to prepare students for life after high school.
Drew J wrote:Sublette is a full-time gym teacher. The district says she was teaching a 30-minute weekly class designed to prepare students for life after high school.
So why was she talking about the Holocaust?
Probably because see is free and not subject to tyranny Wahrheit. She is certainly not paying any heed to Jewish fables and silly ditto laws that are a pack of lies. She may be another Zundel or Rudolf in the making. She has the stuff hero's are made of Wahrheit. Everyone knows we shouldn't tell lies to children or allow them to be misled.
Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
Wahrheit wrote:Drew J wrote:Sublette is a full-time gym teacher. The district says she was teaching a 30-minute weekly class designed to prepare students for life after high school.
So why was she talking about the Holocaust?
This is a guess, but she was probably asked her opinion by one of the students in class. It may have been a set-up by a student looking to get her into trouble, since a student snitched on her. Public schools are pretty dogmatic on what can be said, particularly if an unorthodox opinion may offend some member of a protected group. This makes for an opportunity to get a teacher into trouble. There is no free speech when government funding is involved.
Schools are where you learn basic skills. Education is what you do with the skills learned in school outside the classroom. Don't expect the state to teach the truth about anything where it has had involvement.
Teacher can’t be fired for Holocaust denial
December 30, 2009
(JTA) -- A teacher who reportedly denied the Holocaust in front of her students will not lose her job.
Lori Sublette, a gym teacher at the Northwest Career and Technical Academy, has been reassigned from work in the classroom to working at home, and continues to receive salary and benefits during a continuing school district investigation. But a Nevada statute from 1967 prohibits Sublette, or any teacher, from being fired for the category of offenses called "unprofessional conduct" unless they have previously been cited for a similar offense, according to the Las Vegas Sun.
Sublette in November launched into Holocaust denial during a discussion in an advocacy class, which prepares students for life after high school, including saying that the Nazis did not have the technology to enable them to kill millions of Jews during the Holocaust. Students reportedly told their parents about the comments.
The students also quoted Sublette as saying that information on the Holocaust in history books was doctored or distorted.
Sublette apologized to one parent, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, but only for conveying her opinion in class and not for denying the Holocaust.
District officials would not comment on whether Sublette, who has taught in the county for eight years, has any admonitions for unprofessional conduct in her file since personnel files are confidential.
http://jta.org/news/article/2009/12/30/ ... ust-denial
"unprofessional conduct" about a historical event..............I'd say that's reaching and I doubt they're done with this but for now....this is good news!
-- Herbert Spencer
GurtKerstein wrote:gym teachers... not the epitome of human intelligence... she comes to the right conclusion but for the exact opposite reasoning. The Germans did have the technology to kill millions of people and could easily kill every single person in the concentration camps. The fact that they didn't is the proof that they had no such intention.
Well, I would give the teacher the benefit of the doubt. All of what we know about what she said is at least second hand. When asked by a reporter she said she couldn't discuss it without permission from her employer. The MSM lies. That is its job. I agree that if the Nazis had the technology it does not mean they had the resources or the intention. I remember back in the day revisionists were dismissed as people who say the crematories at the concentration camps were for baking bread or that the concentration camps didn't exist. The implication is the crematories and the camps had no function beyond the extermination of the Jews. It is obvious the crematories were crematories and the camps existed. Therefore, the holocaust must be true and people who say otherwise must be ignorant or evil or both. These stories are put out to discourage people from making an effort to find out the truth and to associate revisionism with stupidity.
So, believe the MSM: Don't be evil, ignorant, or stupid; Don't be like that gym teacher. Instead accept all of the nonsense the MSM feeds you at face value. It is smart not to think for oneself. Believe authority without question.
Trading on guilt: Holocaust education in the public schools (Paperback)
~ Philip Eugene Glidden
Fighting Jewish Power, December 6, 2008
By Richard D. Fuerle (New York)
This book describes the many tribulations and short lawsuit of a well-educated man who refused to buckle under to the political power of Jews in Florida. In reading the book, one quickly picks up on his anger at the way Jews were able to have a law passed that required school children to be taught about the Holocaust. (It is now required in most states.) His objections are many; here are a few of them:
(1) The law was passed hurriedly, without notice to the public and without consideration of any opposing views, and the same was done during implementation of the law.
(2) The law benefits a religious group, Jews, by creating guilt and sympathy for their suffering, thereby inducing non-Jews to "protect and venerate" Jews.
(3) While the Jews benefit, the children of the rest of us may suffer life-changing trauma from the pictures and stories that are told. (Jews present the teaching of the Holocaust as a benefit to humanity as it supposedly instills tolerance, but the author sees it as only for the benefit of Jews.)
(4) Not only are the Germans in WWII cast as the bad guys, but so are the Germans today, who somehow "inherited" their guilt, and all European and American white people as well for not intervening and saving the Jews.
(5) Students are taught only about Jewish suffering, although other groups have also suffered, many much more than the Jews did. Even today, the author describes how whites are often attacked or raped by blacks with little or no cry of racial hatred from Jewish "anti-hate" groups, though if the victim was Jewish and the perpetrator was white there would be a hell-of-a-ruckus. (As a black gang initiation that required bashing a whitey, the author was smashed in the face with a table leg while riding a bicycle.) It is this "speciality" of the Jews, that they are not the same as everyone else, but are more important because they were chosen by God, that is deeply resented by the author and fuels his anger.
(6) Students are told only the version of the Holocaust that the Jews believe, which is that Jews were wholly innocent victims, in no way responsible for what happened to them; those who believe that the Jews were not entirely innocent, or that the Holocaust has been exaggerated or did not occur as described by the Jews, cannot present their views to the legislature, the implementation committee, and certainly not to the students.
(7) Healing and normalcy cannot be achieved when there are constant reminders of the Holocaust; "a kind of statute of limitations on being reminded of the Holocaust" is needed.
The author went to great effort to have his voice heard on this subject, but his representative in the legislature, the press, the committee formed to implement the law, and even attorneys who might have represented him in his lawsuit, for some strange and inexplicable reason, did not wish to get involved. He finally sued, acting as his own attorney, but was easily out-maneuvered by real attorneys and the judge.
The author seems to be conflicted on whether the Holocaust actually occurred. He explicitly says that he believes it occurred and does not deny it, but he also wants opposing views to be heard, and some of those opposing views, such as Arthur Butz' book, "The Hoax of the Twentieth Century," which he cites, say it did not occur. This leads him to another inconsistency because, while he worries about Holocaust education defaming the Germans, his acceptance of the Holocaust as true, if it is not true as currently presented, as he seems to suspect, is itself a defamation of the Germans.
The hypocrisy of Jews has not escaped the author's keen eye, and he complains bitterly about the Jews foisting their Holocaust doctrine on non-Jewish school children while simultaneously, through the Jewish-controlled ACLU, doing everything possible to keep prayer and Christmas out of the public schools. Then there is the matter of hate. The Jews have many groups for fighting "hate," such as the ADL, but the author encountered bitter Jewish hatred when he opposed Holocaust indoctrination in schools. He points out that Jewish hatred of Holocaust deniers, skinheads, Neo-Nazis, and Germans in general is far in excess of any threat those groups pose, while the power of Jews to control who gets elected, what laws get passed, and how they are enforced is an overwhelmingly greater threat. Anyone who opposes Jewish power "can expect the eternal enmity of Jews along with all of the attending niceties of shunning, vituperation, destruction of one's livelihood and
even possibly, murder."
The author has an academic style of writing and repeats his points, perhaps too much, but the intensity of his concern and his belief in his cause make his book compelling reading. And there is even a small bit of humor: Bill Clinton is "a man of impeccable veracity and candor."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests