Transit Camp Treblinka Challenge: One Person, with Proof

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Transit Camp Treblinka Challenge: One Person, with Proof

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 10 months ago (Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:47 pm)

Warheit

Stu, I also have found it hard to picture just how it would have worked as a transit camp.

Give us your mental picture of how the "pure extermination center" worked then Warheit.

Keep it real simple Warheit.

Just walk us through your make believe hymie in holohoaxland fantasy as to what you believe happened to a jooo, starting with entering the Treblinka train station.

And make sure that you tell us were this particular jooos remains are currently located.

This is going to be good!

StuDewan

Postby StuDewan » 9 years 10 months ago (Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:41 pm)

Wahrheit wrote:Stu, I also have found it hard to picture (according to several maps of the camp) just how it would have worked as a transit camp.

no Wharheit, I don't believe in gas/diesel/steam/whatever chambers...

I was trying to find answers to my questions but I couldn't because all maps I found show "chambers" and "mass graves" which is completely far from the truth... and if they put features that didn't exist it's also very likely that they omitted others, like a leaving railway and a departure platform...

Stu

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 9 years 10 months ago (Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:44 pm)

Wahrheit,
As you can see after 152 replies, no one here can answer your direct question, “Transit Camp Treblinka Challenge: One Person, with Proof”. Like Bradley Smith says in this thread, “I cannot answer it.”

But I believe your friends at Holocaust Inc. can do it. Let me give a statement on this:
“Trainloads of hundreds of Jews were taken from Treblinka to Lublin (Majdanek), and possibly other camps.”
Now, the sources are from Holocaust Inc. as I said above.

So please read them and post back to us what they are saying (no, I haven’t read those).

I. Trunk, Jewish Responses (1982), pp. 197-198, 261-262.
A. Donat in: B. Chamberlin, M. Feldman, eds., The Liberation of the Nazi Concentration Camps (Washington, DC: 1987), p. 171.
This point is also confirmed in US Dept. of Justice (OSI) interviews with Treblinka survivors. Portions of several such OSI interview reports are reproduced in facsimile in UFFA Bulletin (Stamford, Conn.), Oct. 1990, p. 6.

If you are lucky, you may find a name there. Good luck! :wink:
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 years 10 months ago (Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 pm)

Malle, Wahrheit is looking for names of people sent to Nazi occupied soviet territory, not concentration camps.
I already gave a few quotes suggesting deportation from Treblinka to other camps.
They don't fit the challenge though I would say that I personally think that a transit camp isn't necessarily restricted to just sending to the occupied Soveit territories - a concentration camp is a destination too.
But I'm sure that the few trainloads of Jews we know of that were sent to other camps don't disprove the extermination thesis itself. Assuming that they were exterminating Jews, perhaps they just had too many at one point in time and sent them to another camp OR they needed more workers at another camp and Treblinka had some to spare.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 9 years 10 months ago (Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:31 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:Malle, Wahrheit is looking for names of people sent to Nazi occupied soviet territory, not concentration camps.
I already gave a few quotes suggesting deportation from Treblinka to other camps.
They don't fit the challenge though I would say that I personally think that a transit camp isn't necessarily restricted to just sending to the occupied Soveit territories - a concentration camp is a destination too.
But I'm sure that the few trainloads of Jews we know of that were sent to other camps don't disprove the extermination thesis itself. Assuming that they were exterminating Jews, perhaps they just had too many at one point in time and sent them to another camp OR they needed more workers at another camp and Treblinka had some to spare.

Sorry, my bad. Let me rephrase it to:
"Messages, which arrived from settlements and camps in Belarus (Byelorussia), Ukraine, and even Russia proper (near Smolensk), were written by Jews who had been deported in 1942. Some letters and cards had been sent by mail and some had arrived through the underground. Many mentioned that the senders were working hard, but confirmed that they (and often their children) were being fed.”

The answers are still from Holocaust Inc.:
Yisrael Gutman, The Jews of Warsaw, 1939-1943 (Bloomington, Ind.: Indiana Univ., 1982), p. 219.
Lucy Dawidowicz, The War Against the Jews, (New York: Bantam, pb., 1976), pp. 414, 451.
L. Dawidowicz, Holocaust Reader (New York: 1976), pp. 356, 364.
See also: Abraham Lewin, A Cup of Tears (New York: 1988), pp. 38-39.
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 years 10 months ago (Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:03 pm)

Deported from Treblinka?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 9 years 10 months ago (Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:05 pm)

to grenadier -

thanks for directing me to the chapter on the Soviet investigagions from Mattogno's work on Treblinka.

The Soviets found some graves, human remains, and some ashes. They found no direct evidence of gas chambers at Treblinka.

What impresses me is how readily the Soviets embraced the witness testimony and the gas chamber stories in their preliminary conclusions.

I suspect the Soviets were the original authors of the gas chamber stories.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 10 months ago (Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:14 pm)

Ginger

The Soviets found some graves, human remains, and some ashes. They found no direct evidence of gas chambers at Treblinka.

Not true Ginger.

The ONLY graves the Soviets found were at a cemetery some distance away.

The Soviets turned Treblinka II into a moonscape looking for evidence of the alleged Treblinka holocaust.

The only thing they found was trash and pits used for burning trash.

Please read the - http://nafcash.com/ site and this - http://www.scribd.com/doc/13185547/The- ... a-Holohoax

From the nafcash.com site:

Now, if you still believe that Shermer is unbiased, click HERE: “It seems inconceivable that you were unaware of the existence of the two forensic investigations of Treblinka… Or did you suppress it?” And for a more thorough treatise on the early forensic examinations at Treblinka, click HERE: “In the middle of August, 1944, the 65th Soviet Army conquered the region around Treblinka… and carried out investigations between August 15 and 21 on the grounds of Treblinka.

And what did the communists find after one week of digging in the “death camp?” Not so much as one single grave - mass or otherwise, and not so much as one single corpse, skeleton, skull, complete bone, bone fragment, tooth, ounce of human ash, bullet or shell casing. No human remains what-so-ever! The only thing that they found was burned-down buildings and refuse pits filled with burned and unburned trash. (Those refuse / burn pits were the foundation for the big-lie / cognitive illusion of the alleged cremation and mass graves.)

… There was yet another forensic examination carried out by the Poles for the specific purpose of performing an official “crime scene investigation” in preparation for the Nuremberg show trial. From November 9 to 13, 1945, the Examining Magistrate and the State Attorney for the District Court of Siedlce performed a thorough forensic examination of the site, which included a number of excavations… ‘The excavations began at the location described by the witness Rajzman, where the so-called ‘camp hospital’ had stood and where, according to the witness, a mass grave is supposed to exist. [Note: This alleged “huge mass grave” is the infamous “Lazarett pit,” into which tens of thousands of jews allegedly fell after being shot in the back of the head.] In the course of this work… There were no human remains found… A series of test excavations were performed at the place where the gas chambers had to have been located… Undisturbed layers of earth were uncovered by this… Then, on December 29, 1945, after the conclusion of his investigations, Lukaszkiewicz issued a protocol which was presented by the Soviets at the Nuremberg show trial as Document USSR-344. In said official protocol, Lukaszkiewicz admits the truth about his forensic investigation of Treblinka II with this telling confession: ‘During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves.’”

So now you know why Shermer shamelessly omitted THE INCONVENIENT FACT that there had been on-site forensic investigations conducted at Treblinka - which proved that no mass graves were ever found. With the help of fraudulent professional liars like Shermer, all previous on-site exculpatory forensic investigations of Treblinka have been put down the memory hole.

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 9 years 10 months ago (Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:43 pm)

@ Ginger
You're welcome! As you could see, the Soviets and Poles found very little in the way of mass graves and failed to find
the gas chamber structures, even though the "investigations" were conducted during and right after the war, and with
witnesses at hand to help out. The obvious reason is that there were no mass gassings at TII(not anywhere else for that
matter). The Treblinka holocaust is a hoax.
I agree with you that the Soviets may have been the initiators of the fixed gas chamber myth. It stems from their earlier
atrocity stories about the Germans using Gaswagen(gas vans) to murder Soviet civilians in the occupied territories.
Interestingly, for a brief moment after the fall of the SU, some new sources became available to researchers and some
Soviet sources state that the NKVD agent Isaiia D.Berg(a Soviet Jew), himself shot to death in a 1939 purge, invented the
gas vans, which supposedly were used to murder political prisoners in the 1930s!

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 10 months ago (Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:47 pm)

Warheit, let me remind you that there is no dodging on the codoh forum.

It's right there in the forum guidlines.

Postby Moderator » 9 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:34 pm)

Wahrheit,
We have been more than patient with you, but the time has come for you to put up. No more dodging, that's it.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 9 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:10 pm)

I had some more I wanted to say about Eugene Kulischer's 1943 work because in 1943 Kulischer was credible and thoughtful and supported his conclusions with facts and his work supports a conclusion that Treblinka was a transit camp.

Eugene Kulischer’s father studied the shifts of populations in Russia before World War I and that after World War I Eugene and his brother continued to study demographics of Europe. They predicted that after World War I a flood of Russians pushing West into Europe would overwhelm German ambitions to expand eastward and that the conflict would “pile up corpses”.

In “The Displacement of Population in Europe”, 1943, Kulischer concludes that the Nazis were motivated to deport the Jews from the Third Reich to make room for Germans emigrating into the Third Reich. Another pressing reason for deporting the Jews east was that the Nazis needed workers on the eastern front to support the Nazi war machine.

Kulischers conclusions in 1943 are supported by pictures of crowds of people boarding or leaving trains. Holocoasters use these pictures as evidence that people were forced to death camps, to gas chambers. Kulischer's conclusions are more plausible - that people were being deported out of the Third Reich and to the east.

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 9 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:54 pm)

Warheit - I checked your original challenge -

"I was wondering if any revisionist here is able to provide, with proof, the name of a single person who was deloused and shipped off the the occupied Soviet territories (or some other resettlement area) from 'transit camp' Treblinka?"

There should be at least one person in Poland or Russia today - but remember that after the war millions of Jews had been officially declared dead, murdered in gas chambers. Who would imagine that the governments would lie about a thing like that? Who would go looking for them?

If the Jews in Russia survived the war, very likely they grew old and died behind the Iron Curtain, speaking different languages, and afraid to speak out on many subjects. So if there was evidence after almost 50 years of Soviet censorship, it would be old and not trustworthy.

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 9 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:59 pm)

Today on-line one read about a traveling exhibit, called "Auschwitz Album", soon to be on display at a Holocaust Memorial Center in Michigan.

Absent the narrative, the photos of the exhibit show thousands of people crowded around trains at the camp.

The Nazi policy was to evacuate the Jews from the Third Reich. Scenes of thousands arriving at the camps could be expected. The photos could have been a scene at Treblinka.

The narrative tells how the people are being selected - for work or to go to gas chambers. I'm reminded of the photos from Dachau, Buchenwald and Belsen - where the narrative was that the dead had been gassed to death by the Nazis as part of the Final Solution. It turns out that the scenes from Dachau, Buchenwald and Belsen were not the result of Nazi gas chambers. Photos from the war can be depressing but do not prove the Nazis gassed people. Photos from "Auschwitz Album" show that thousands were uprooted and sent to camps and nothing more.

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 9 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:45 pm)

Although my comment is on the Auschwitz Album, which is on exhibit in the U.S. as part of a commemoration of the liberation of Auschwitz, I find the Album to be a reassuring record of what really went on at the camps, including Treblinka. The purpose of the camps was not to exterminate the Jews. The camps were transit camps.

From the photos in the Album it is clear that the thousands in the transport were not summarily sent to their deaths. One can see a process of selection, disinfection, and issuing of uniform clothing to many of the transports. Those fit to work are very much alive.

Women with small children are photographed in a segregated area. They are probably waiting to be transported to another camp or to villages or cities further east. To kill them all would create piles of rotting corpses at the camps which would further burden the Nazis who desperately need workers for the war.

The photos in the Album don't prove anything but they do show that people were not killed upon arrival at the camps.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”