high school student needs help

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Sushicotto

Re: high school student needs help

Postby Sushicotto » 9 years 9 months ago (Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:21 pm)

You could try to go about this in an indirect way. Assume that the holocaust is true but say that you are puzzled about a few things:

If Hitler’s plan was to exterminate all Jews, why did he have the Havaara transfer agreement, allowing them to move to Palestine without losing all their possessions?

In Elie Weisel’s book Night, he says that both he and his father were in the hospital (again inconsistent with Hitler’s plan to kill all Jews). And they were given the choice to stay and wait for the Russian liberators or move westward with the Nazis. And they chose to go with the Nazis!!!

I’ve been away from revisionism for a while, I’m sure others here can offer better examples.

I would avoid being confrontational, but act genuinely puzzled by things.

But if you meet your teacher in a few years, after you graduate, I hope you’ll teach her a few things!
"Those unaware are unaware of being unaware." (Merrill Jenkins)

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 9 years 9 months ago (Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:49 pm)

You can use the question for the name of one Jew gassed in Auschwitz and sufficient evidence for this. But actually this may be considered confrontationally loaded questioning.

I can think of a more soft approach, too. Simply place items and facts that lead to some cognitive dissonance with the run of the mill holocaust believer:

Postcards from Auschwitz

The Auschwitz swimming pool

Fat Jewish inmate in Dachau.

There is lot's of more stuff like dentist in Auschwitz, camp brothel, camp orchestra, cafetaria, soccer, Kindergarten for Gipsies. and much more. Marc Klein used to have a load of stories on daily camp life in Auschwitz. I'd have to search for the text.
Update: here is the Marc Klein text:
http://web.archive.org/web/200308290509 ... usche.html

Jazz

Postby Jazz » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:59 am)

Will you please tell us what your teachers response is to these questions RevisionistHM?

Thank you :)

RevisionistHM

Postby RevisionistHM » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:51 pm)

No true response to any of this stuff presented to her..

Other than things like "No one can doubt that the Nazis were the most vile and disgusting people" and "there is no refuting any part of the holocaust"

I have been unable to say more as we have been watching Swindler's List and just rants of hers about how their heads were shaved and their hair was used for "the lining of boots, to fill matresses and pillows" PLEASE that just sounds like BS. And she told us how they used the fat of jews to make soap that the prisoners would use, all leading up to more and more about how horrible the Nazis were.

She knows nothing about the Havaara transfer agreement and didnt read the book Night enough to remember the details of it. The pool was never used my prisoners and she never heard anything about it. And also heard nothing ofa dentist in Auschwitz, camp brothel, camp orchestra, cafetaria, soccer, Kindergarten for Gypsies-none of that. Like seriously half the class just gets brainwashed into how bad these nazis were. I am not saying they are great people but all the has said is how vile, menacing, and insane they were.

I am getting very annoyed and I try to show it slightly through some various getsures, motions, etc. when I am hearing something that I believe is total BS. When she was talking about the hair in the boots and matresses and the soap, I just looked away, rolled my eyes a bit and just tried so hard to keep it in. I want her to stop preaching/teaching this stuff. The class buys it, I dont. Sorry that I dont have something more conclusive with her responses or anything. :(

Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Balsamo » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:46 pm)

RevisionistHM wrote:. And she told us how they used the fat of jews to make soap that the prisoners would use, all leading up to more and more about how horrible the Nazis were.

She knows nothing about the Havaara transfer agreement and didnt read the book Night enough to remember the details of it. The pool was never used my prisoners and she never heard anything about it. And also heard nothing ofa dentist in Auschwitz, camp brothel, camp orchestra, cafetaria, soccer, Kindergarten for Gypsies-none of that. Like seriously half the class just gets brainwashed into how bad these nazis were.

:(

If she is that kind of teacher who still believes in the soap story...forget it...and don't even try to describe Auschwitz as a holiday resort...it will do you no good...keep your researches as a hobby...

PS: As for the camp borthel, it was not allowed to Jews of course, so it has nothing to do with the holocaust...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:05 pm)

PS: As for the camp borthel [sic], it was not allowed to Jews of course, so it has nothing to do with the holocaust...

Of course, since Jewish women claim to have been forced to work in the brothel, and SS staff were explicitly prohibited from having sex with Jews, one has to wonder about the above assertion.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 pm)

RevisionistHM

Other than things like "No one can doubt that the Nazis were the most vile and disgusting people" and "there is no refuting any part of the holocaust" ...I am not saying they are great people but all the has said is how vile, menacing, and insane they were.

Mmmm. I've smelled Gefilte Fish from the get go here. But in case I'm wrong - RevisionistHM, you're not going to educate this vile, hate filled sorry excuse of a "teacher."

If this is all on the up and up, it’s not going to happen, so the only thing that you can do is embarrass her by challenging her to put up or shut up - just like I'm doing to the hoaxers here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5943

In fact, you can pretend that you believe everything she says. In fact, go overboard with it. Waaaaay overboard. Get real excited and challenge the whole class as well as the teacher to help you put an end to holocaust denial and have money donated in your schools / class / class-mates name(s) and shut the "Nazi holocaust deniers" up.

If your class is of normal size, it should have about 24 students in it. That would be two "huge mass graves" each that each student would be responsible for finding the "proof" of and submitting it here and getting the ball rolling to win the $4,800.00 reward in your names. Make sure the teacher has a couple of the "huge mass graves" to "prove" as well.

It's all soooooooo easy RevisionistHM. Contact me and I'll send you the 15 page word-doc / intro to the - http://www.nafcash.com/ - site / The Final Solution Forensic Challenge.

You can give a copy to each student in your class and the teacher also of course. You shouldn't say that you believe it. Just pretend that you want to shove the "truth" down the Nazi denier's throats by doing the following:

For each one of the 48 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of at least 100 people (which is just 1 / 100 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder as per sham “skeptical scholar” Shermer’s claims), $100.00 will be donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in the names of Michael Shermer AND the person / group / organization which provides the proof that is published in Shermer’s - “skeptic” magazine.

Just think how much fun you can have playing the zealous hoaxer who wants to put an end to holocaust denial and have money donated to the USHMM?

How could anyone, especially your "teacher," counter your charade?

And just think how fun it will be watching all your classmates and teacher struggle trying to prove that jews criminally fraudulent claim of locating 48 alleged “huge mass graves” at Belzec, Chelmno and Sobibor via “archaeological investigations” isn't a huge hoax and a literal jewish conspiracy.

Those you cannot educate, you challenge.

What do you have to lose RevisionistHM? If the situation you describe is real, class must be a real drag. Why not have some fun with it?

NONE ARE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO SEE

NONE ARE AS HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED

AS THOSE WHO FALSELY BELIEVE THEY ARE FREE

NONE ARE SO DEAF AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO HEAR

THE TRUTH THAT REFUTES THEIR DOGMA

AND THE LIES THAT THEY HOLD SO DEAR

NONE ARE SO CRAVEN AS THOSE WHO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH

AND NOTHING IS WORSE THAN A COWARD

WHO TEACHES PROPAGANDA AND LIES TO OUR YOUTH

Sushicotto

Postby Sushicotto » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:08 pm)

RevisionistHM wrote:I have been unable to say more as we have been watching Swindler's List and just rants of hers...

I believe Swindlers List is fiction, the first edition was classified as such. You might want to bring that up, but call it by its correct name, I mean official name.

You might want to just ignore the teacher for now and focus on talking to your classmates, recommend them a few good links. Maybe if the teacher is then faced with several skeptical students (hopefully the entire class), she might have to change her ways.
"Those unaware are unaware of being unaware." (Merrill Jenkins)

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:38 pm)

RevisionistHM wrote:She knows nothing about the Havaara transfer agreement and didnt read the book Night enough to remember the details of it. The pool was never used my prisoners and she never heard anything about it. And also heard nothing ofa dentist in Auschwitz, camp brothel, camp orchestra, cafetaria, soccer, Kindergarten for Gypsies-none of that. Like seriously half the class just gets brainwashed into how bad these nazis were. I am not saying they are great people but all the has said is how vile, menacing, and insane they were.
Don't worry, this Monday, my history teacher explained how Hoess 'confessed' to kiling 2.5 million Jews at Auschwitz and showed us a movie from a west German camp where the prisoners had tattoos on their arms.
I asked him why Hoess would say that 2.5 million died when the USHMM says less than half of that number did, and he said "Bad estimation." A few minutes before he said that the Nazis were stupid enough to thoroughly document all of their atrocities and I asked how a Kommandant could not be aware of such documents and overestimate the death toll by so much. He didn't know.
I asked him what camp was in the video (He said he didn't know) because I said that I only knew of one camp that used tattoos - Auschwitz, and it definitely wasn't that on the video. He said that the video may have made it all up (It was an HBO series I think, forgot the name).
Oh well.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 9 years 9 months ago (Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:16 am)

Lamprecht wrote:
RevisionistHM wrote:She knows nothing about the Havaara transfer agreement and didnt read the book Night enough to remember the details of it. The pool was never used my prisoners and she never heard anything about it. And also heard nothing ofa dentist in Auschwitz, camp brothel, camp orchestra, cafetaria, soccer, Kindergarten for Gypsies-none of that. Like seriously half the class just gets brainwashed into how bad these nazis were. I am not saying they are great people but all the has said is how vile, menacing, and insane they were.
Don't worry, this Monday, my history teacher explained how Hoess 'confessed' to kiling 2.5 million Jews at Auschwitz and showed us a movie from a west German camp where the prisoners had tattoos on their arms.
That's what I mean. Hammer through all the things they usually don't know about, because they don't fit into the Holocaust narrative as charged by the Exterminationists.

Lamprecht wrote:I asked him why Hoess would say that 2.5 million died when the USHMM says less than half of that number did, and he said "Bad estimation." A few minutes before he said that the Nazis were stupid enough to thoroughly document all of their atrocities and I asked how a Kommandant could not be aware of such documents and overestimate the death toll by so much. He didn't know.
What else should he say without implying that the extermination story was made up. As relating to the prisoners, they did document even tiny details. Why is there no order to gas them and why didn't they report on their progress on gassing Jews.

Lamprecht wrote:I asked him what camp was in the video (He said he didn't know) because I said that I only knew of one camp that used tattoos - Auschwitz, and it definitely wasn't that on the video. He said that the video may have made it all up (It was an HBO series I think, forgot the name).
Oh well.
The usual trick they use to deceive people into believing the Holocaust lie is to show pictures of malnourished prisoners/people/corpses of either unknow origine or of camps like Dachau, Buchenwald and Belsen. It is then implied that these malnourished people or corpses were actually the result of some extermination program with homicidal intentions by the Germans. That Germany was on the brink of collaps for a couple of month before those pictures were taken is usually never mentioned, let alone that these conditions were at least in part the result of allied Warfare against Germany. Pictures during the war and even some pictures during Liberation do however show healthy and well-fed inmates. Today exterminationists admit that the Western Camps weren't part of the extermination program, and only the camps like Auschwitz and in Poland were "extermination centers". With other words the picture game isn't proof for the Holocaust at all, just a suitable device to make viewers more gullible to believe the other lies.

RevisionistHM

Postby RevisionistHM » 9 years 9 months ago (Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:38 pm)

Hi all!

Today we had a debate about the supposed experiments. Everyone else felt that the experiments were horrible and done just for fun and according to her "nothing good at all came of it". I said that I remembered reading somewhere about how they were trying to find a typhus vaccine and that if that was the case, then that is something "good" that came from these supposed experiments.

If anyone has more info about this typhus vaccine or the experiments that can be used to refute the experiments BS it would be helpful. I had a hard time believing all the medical experiments stuff and the way it was presented there were even people in the class crying their eyes out because they feel that their ancestors/relatives who were in the Holocaust could have been faced with this.

Either way, I copied down the notes and went along with it, but stuck to my opinion that there was good that came out of it and no proof to validate the claims of any of these experiments. If any of you have more questions about what took place, feel free to ask, but I would also like to get some answers about the typhus vaccine and experiments.

Thank you all.

mcurtis5000

Postby mcurtis5000 » 9 years 9 months ago (Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:25 pm)

Your teacher said this? I'm new to this format so I'm trying to pick this thread up in the certain places. Forgive me.

Hoess did not confess to killing 2.5 million Jews at Auschwitz, but rather, he said that Eichmann made this claim to him. At the time of the question asked at his Nuremberg deposition (he had more than one) he had no way to calculate the figure off the top of his head. So he used Eichmann at that moment in time.

This thread began with a student taking a course in the holocaust in high school and I think that if he has doubts he ought to ask the teacher for sources. What is she using for sources and then investigate those sources. Then he should compare those sources to refutations.

Mike

RevisionistHM

Postby RevisionistHM » 9 years 9 months ago (Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:00 pm)

Any more insight/help guys?

Thanks

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 9 years 9 months ago (Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:45 pm)

RevisionistHM wrote:Any more insight/help guys?

Thanks

Sure. As for the medical experiments, google medical experiments in prisons to get an endless list of articles about experiments in US prisons.

I googled the holohoax medical experiment trial to see that the case was largely based on the evidence provided by the infamous Dr. Ding's diary. No kidding. He conveniently committed suicide before the trial.

But, forget these details. The hoax is PREPOSTEROUS. Put this question to the class - would you believe that the US waged a campaign of genocide against the Japanese using Raid aerosol bombs purchased at Home Depot? Because that's basically the holohoax tale, the Nazis killed six million with a commercially available insecticide that came in a small can about the size of a Raid bomb and was used all over Europe. OK, so maybe you might kill a few with Raid bombs, but don't you think the US military, or the Nazi military, would switch to something a little more effective for the long haul? The freaking thing is COMPLETELY ABSURD.

RevisionistHM

Postby RevisionistHM » 9 years 9 months ago (Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:29 pm)

thanks for your post!

Today we watched some of the movie defiance about the Bielski partisans.

Any more info some could share on that? From the small part we already saw, I think it is ridiculous how the partisans went around stealing and just killing whomever. Really ridiculous (the movie and the class). :(

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”