high school student needs help

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: high school student needs help

Postby Lamprecht » 9 years 8 months ago (Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:18 pm)

RevisionistHM wrote:Today we had a debate about the supposed experiments. Everyone else felt that the experiments were horrible and done just for fun and according to her "nothing good at all came of it". I said that I remembered reading somewhere about how they were trying to find a typhus vaccine and that if that was the case, then that is something "good" that came from these supposed experiments.
Funny enough, the history teacher I mentioned above said that the experiments had well-kept records and the allies used the knowledge obtained by the results in their own medical books.

A discussion over wether or not it should be used is here:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6392198

"Nor, however, should we let the inhumanity of such experiments blind us to the possibility that some "good" may be salvaged from the ashes"

I could only get the first page:
http://i.imgur.com/obIDD.gif
also uploading it.
Attachments
dtc.7.tif.gif
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 9 years 8 months ago (Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:42 am)

Sushicotto wrote:You could try to go about this in an indirect way. Assume that the holocaust is true but say that you are puzzled about a few things:

If Hitler’s plan was to exterminate all Jews, why did he have the Havaara transfer agreement, allowing them to move to Palestine without losing all their possessions?

In Elie Weisel’s book Night, he says that both he and his father were in the hospital (again inconsistent with Hitler’s plan to kill all Jews). And they were given the choice to stay and wait for the Russian liberators or move westward with the Nazis. And they chose to go with the Nazis!!!

I’ve been away from revisionism for a while, I’m sure others here can offer better examples.

I would avoid being confrontational, but act genuinely puzzled by things.

But if you meet your teacher in a few years, after you graduate, I hope you’ll teach her a few things!

As for the Havarra transfer agreement, remember also the Zionists frustrating attempts to get Jews 'saved' just because they didn't want to go to palestine because they were moral enough to know they'd have to push the entire Palestinian population out and they thought it was morally wrong.
http://www.nkusa.org/Historical_Documen ... stions.cfm

Ralph Schoenman talks briefly about the Zionists collaborating with the Nazis in his book THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF ZIONISM, which is free online here. Read chapter six specifically.
http://www.marxists.de/middleast/schoenman/ch06.htm

As for Elie Wisel, put this in your memory bank.

Auschwitz Survivor Claims Elie Wiesel is an Impostor
http://www.savethemales.ca/translated_f ... arian.html

Elie Wiesel Stole Book & Identity Says Survivor
http://www.savethemales.ca/elie_wiesel_ ... _iden.html

Mr. Gruner who came forward with this months ago has had his life threatened.

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 9 years 8 months ago (Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:48 am)

Lamprecht wrote:
RevisionistHM wrote:She knows nothing about the Havaara transfer agreement and didnt read the book Night enough to remember the details of it. The pool was never used my prisoners and she never heard anything about it. And also heard nothing ofa dentist in Auschwitz, camp brothel, camp orchestra, cafetaria, soccer, Kindergarten for Gypsies-none of that. Like seriously half the class just gets brainwashed into how bad these nazis were. I am not saying they are great people but all the has said is how vile, menacing, and insane they were.
Don't worry, this Monday, my history teacher explained how Hoess 'confessed' to kiling 2.5 million Jews at Auschwitz and showed us a movie from a west German camp where the prisoners had tattoos on their arms.
I asked him why Hoess would say that 2.5 million died when the USHMM says less than half of that number did, and he said "Bad estimation." A few minutes before he said that the Nazis were stupid enough to thoroughly document all of their atrocities and I asked how a Kommandant could not be aware of such documents and overestimate the death toll by so much. He didn't know.
I asked him what camp was in the video (He said he didn't know) because I said that I only knew of one camp that used tattoos - Auschwitz, and it definitely wasn't that on the video. He said that the video may have made it all up (It was an HBO series I think, forgot the name).
Oh well.

Let's talk about how Hoess was tortured and how other nazis were tortured to say things to fit the propaganda. I went over this many times with Roberto Muehlenkamp, but he refuses to acknowledge reality. He eventually budged but said Hoess wasn't tortured. Just MISHANDLED. Can you believe that?
viewtopic.php?p=39164#p39164
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5725

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 9 years 8 months ago (Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:52 pm)

This thread is locked, it was going from one 'holocaust' topic to another*.

We encourage RevisionistHM to read other CODOH Revisionist Forum threads on the specific topics mentioned ... or start new threads on those and / or other specific topics.

*Please read the guidelines.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”