So What Would It Take?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: So What Would It Take?

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:14 pm)

nickterry wrote
I'd say it would be very easy to suffocate if one ended up on the bottom of a pile of human beings crushed into a confined space with limited ventilation, from which there was no exit for many hours on end.

and many other words......mostly descriptive....... still haven't found a case to prove this point.
If you could answer Mr Gerdes' 7th very simple question:
7 - Can you provide the name of just one jew - with proof, who died from suffocation on the way to Treblinka.

This would do wonders for all of us.

nickterry

Postby nickterry » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:09 pm)

Greg Gerdes wrote:nick

It seems not much was done until the start of the 1960s and one could still kick over human bones on the surface as late as 1959.

Let's see the proof nick.

What, about human bones? Try reading Martyna Rusiniak's book, it has photos of the site showing human bones on the surface of a wrecked landscape in 1945, and describes the history of the site from 1943 onwards. Given your evident interest in Treblinka I can recommend it greatly. Visitors in 1959 describe seeing human bones. Given they are photographed in 1945, why should we think they are lying?

nick

they simply wanted to turn a grave site into a proper cemetery with symbolic headstones,

A real grave site doesn't have "symbolic" headstones.

Headstones are normally placed over individual graves. When you have a mass grave, that was first emptied then the bodies incinerated in the open, then trashed by grave-robbers, then you don't have any grave left in the conventional sense. The "headstones" record the names of entire communities deported to Treblinka, as you ought to know by now.

Please look at slide #4 here

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13185547/The- ... a-Holohoax

then answer the following questions nick:

1 - So how many jooos are buried in this "symbolic cemetery?"

No jooos are buried there, because jooos are a figment of your imagination. An undeterminable proportion of the ash and cremains of up to 800,000 Polish, Czech and Greek Jews were found on-site in 1944, undeterminable because it is not known whether some of the ash and cremains was removed from the site (as happened at Auschwitz).

2 - And in how many graves?

Unknowable with absolute precision. The 1945 report describes 20,000 square metres (2 hectares) covered in a thick layer of ash.

nick

And no, I'm not Wahrheit.

It's just that you two are so much alike nick.

No, we're not, no more than you are like Lamprecht, or Laurentz Dahl, or many other revisionists who are more polite and less repetitive than you.

Now nick, please tell us,

3 - How many jooos are buried at Treblinka?

See above. You're repeating yourself, in the same post.

4 - How many graves are these holocausted jooos buried in?

See above.

5 - Can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder

Yes?

or

No?

Define 'proof'.

6 - Can you provide the name of just one jew - with proof, who died in a diesel exhaust gas chamber at Treblinka.

Yes?

or

No?

Nobody was killed in a diesel exhaust gas chamber at Treblinka, because contrary to the claims of less well placed witnesses repeating hearsay, the gas chambers at Treblinka as at Sobibor and Belzec used petrol exhaust engines.

Define 'proof'.

7 - Can you provide the name of just one jew - with proof, who died from suffocation on the way to Treblinka.

Yes?

or

No?

Please point me in the direction of the manual of historical method that says one must have the names of individuals out of a larger mass of people who are recorded in historical sources, before being able to say anything about the event.

The request is prima facie absurd, and is utterly useless to contest sources such as the Kolomea report which might describe such events as large scale deaths in transit en route to an Aktion Reinhard camp. Lt Westermann did not mention in his report possessing a transport list, nor did he describe any effort to identify who out of a mass transport had died and who not. He simply handed over the survivors to the head of the Belzec camp, which didn't keep records either.

Moreover, the Germans destroyed the equivalent of parish records (in German, Matrikeln) for nearly all Jewish communities in Poland. So there are no names.

You ought to be aware that Mattogno has cited this document and didn't think anything wrong with it. Maybe you need to address your 'yes or no' question to him as well, or does he get a free pass because he is a revisionist?

Oh, and while your here nick, would you please go over to the "Muehlenkamp does Belzec / Chelmno" thread and answer a few simple questions for us? It seems Huehlenkamp and Warhiet and AHollankamp lack the courage to answer those simle questions.

8 - You're not afraid to answer a few simple questions abaut Chelmno, are you nick -

Yes?

or

No?

Have you done your reading on Chelmno yet? There's nothing to discuss until you have.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:50 pm)

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

tyger

Postby tyger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:19 am)

Why is an excavation or even a ground radar survey required? Any invasive survey is bound to be opposed by those that believe that this is the site of a mass grave.

But the large scale cremation of tens, hundreds of thousands of bodies (particularly if coal was used) would leave a quite distinctive "chemical fingerprint" that should be easily detectable by modern forensic techniques.

It would not be conclusive but the presence or lack of abnormal levels of the heavy metals etc one would expect from the burning of many thousands of tonnes of coal in a small location would need to be explained by either those of an orthodox or revisionist point of view.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 pm)

Nick, are you too dull to understand my simple request?

I said, let's see the proof.

Do you know what "see" means?

Let's see these alleged photos.

Is "a visitors description" considered proof?

nickterry

why should we think they are lying?

What does: "If it couldn't have happened, as alleged, then it didn't happen, as alleged" mean to you nick?

nickterry

When you have a mass grave, that was first emptied then the bodies incinerated in the open,

Let's see the proof of just one mass grave at Treblinka nick.

And did you all notice nicks use of the word "incineration?"

That's a lie nick. The bodies couldn't have been cremated the way the lie-witnesses claim, much less "incinerated."

nick

No jooos are buried there, because jooos are a figment of your imagination.

So nick is back to the magically disappearing jew story again.

Sorry nick, not buying any.

Have you ever heard of a little thing called forensic science nick?

2 - And in how many graves?

nick

Unknowable with absolute precision.

Translation - zero.

Let's see you prove the existence of just one.

Is just one too hard for you nick?

5 - Can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder

Yes?

or

No?

nick

Define 'proof'.

Thats my nicky. Now everyone knows that you have nothing.

Nothing.

6 - Can you provide the name of just one jew - with proof, who died in a diesel exhaust gas chamber at Treblinka.

Yes?

or

No?

nick

Nobody was killed in a diesel exhaust gas chamber at Treblinka.

So nick admits that the Treblinka diesel exhaust gas chamber story is a lie.

Yes?

or

No?

nick

Please point me in the direction of the manual of historical method....

We'll take that as a no nick

Oh, and while your here nick, would you please go over to the "Muehlenkamp does Belzec / Chelmno" thread and answer a few simple questions for us? It seems Huehlenkamp and Warhiet and AHollankamp lack the courage to answer those simle questions.

8 - You're not afraid to answer a few simple questions abaut Chelmno, are you nick -

Yes?

or

No?

Look at nick run away from Chelmno!

You are just sooo funny nick.

No wonder Rodoh died under your watch.

So nickterry has no proof of a single mass grave at treblinka.

No proof that anyone died in a gas chamber.

No proof that anyone died in transit.

He has no proof that there was a Treblinka holocaust.

Nothing at all.

Nothing.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:20 pm)

nickterry

The 1945 report describes...

Hey nick, the 1945 report aslo states this:

In the course of this work… There were no human remains found… A series of test excavations were performed at the place where the gas chambers had to have been located… Undisturbed layers of earth were uncovered by this…

Or are you talking about this 1945 report:

December 29, 1945, after the conclusion of his investigations, Lukaszkiewicz issued a protocol which was presented by the Soviets at the Nuremberg show trial as Document USSR-344. In said official protocol, Lukaszkiewicz admits the truth about his forensic investigation of Treblinka II with this telling confession:

During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves.’”

Would you like me to define - There were no human remains found?

Would you like me to define - Undisturbed layers of earth were uncovered by this?

Would you like me to define - During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves?

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:23 pm)

nickterry: then trashed by grave robbers"

What were the grave robbers after nickterry?

We know the Germans dug the gold outta the Jews teeth. Then the Jews were skinned for their lampshadeabilty. All the fat was turned into soap and the bones into fertilizer. I figure guts would be the only thing left. Who would steal guts nickterry? Oh thats right; The Israeli organ harvesters. Were these grave robbers Jews?
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

GurtKerstein

Postby GurtKerstein » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:01 pm)

Thank you to all those who replied and those who offered to donate money to a future forensic investigation team of Treblinka. Of course the goal was to take practical steps as opposed to going back to debate about Treblinka, which plenty of threads here already address.

I suspect the amount needed will be fairly large and we would need wealthy benefactors to raise that kind of money. However, first thing first. I believe the first step should be to articulate a formal letter on behalf of an organization (I believe IHR should have done so long time ago), requesting permission to carry out a forensic investigation at Treblinka. As most predicted here, the authorities are likely to decline such a request. In that case, we can publish the request and the official reply for the sake of posterity. It will tell future historians that no independent research and forensic investigation of Treblinka was ever made or allowed and it will raise doubt on the authenticity of the official Holocaust narrative, even if future historians continue to support this myth, which certainly seems to be the way it is going.
The Emperor cannot see the cloth, but pretends that he can for fear of appearing stupid; his ministers do the same. A child in the crowd calls out that the Emperor is wearing nothing. The Emperor holds himself up proudly and continues the procession.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”