So What Would It Take?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
GurtKerstein

So What Would It Take?

Postby GurtKerstein » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:36 pm)

Instead of beating around the bush and debating on this obscure message board, what would it take to actually send a forensic team to Treblinka to determine once and for all, what is under those rocks?

If it's a question of money, I think it could be raised. I believe the forensic expert team should consist of Chinese, Japanese, South Americans and people from other countries that don't have a vested interest in the Holocaust and do not have Holocaust denial laws. They should take as long as it takes to research every square meter in that area, taking deep ground samples. They should answer two questions: is there evidence of large amounts of crushed human remains buried in the alleged mass graves? Based on the samples, how many are likely to be buried there? They should make their research results transparent as possible as to prevent any allegations of fraud from either side.

It's that simple. It was the same with the Zundel trial that they simply decided to look for forensic evidence and cross examine witnesses instead of debating over this document or that document. Why not do the same with Treblinka? If it's a matter of receiving a permit, that could definitely be raised as a smoking gun and evidence that the Holocaust authorities are afraid of the truth since they had no problem apparently sending one of their own to Belzec.

If indeed they find evidence of mass graves in the tens or hundreds of thousands, that will be the end of Holocaust revisionism. If not, it will be the end of the great Holocaust legend because it will be impossible to argue that any of the other AR camps were extermination camps and Auschwitz will follow (Majdanek has been dead for years, just hasn't been made official).
The Emperor cannot see the cloth, but pretends that he can for fear of appearing stupid; his ministers do the same. A child in the crowd calls out that the Emperor is wearing nothing. The Emperor holds himself up proudly and continues the procession.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: So What Would It Take?

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:35 pm)

You don't have a shovel?

Seriously though, nobody is going to be happy unless a well qualified archeologist goes and tests the soil - how many archaeologists would do that?
Out of those, how many would go through the publicity - remember what happened to Leuchter?
And out of those, who would willfully go to Poland and break Polish law?

And even then, someone would demand that it's not enough because it wasn't published in a peer-reviewed archaelogical journal, who would peer review, with no bias, such a touchy subject?

Roberto Muehlenkamp said he was going to try one camp, not sure which, so I guess we'll see.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

GurtKerstein

Postby GurtKerstein » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:21 pm)

Lamprecht:

There is no need for archeologists, this is not ancient history. Only forensic experts are needed. I also made it clear they should be from neutral countries without any vested interest. For the right money, there will be people who will do that. I also made it clear a request should be made for permission. If it's not granted, then it's an ace for revisionists.
The Emperor cannot see the cloth, but pretends that he can for fear of appearing stupid; his ministers do the same. A child in the crowd calls out that the Emperor is wearing nothing. The Emperor holds himself up proudly and continues the procession.

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:25 pm)

Gurt,

This really isn't an obscure message board. Due to the strict & fair rules here, from what I've seen in my short time here there's no nonsense tolerated. BS'ers just don't last long, and even the regulars get frustrated with the moderation at times.

While it seems you offer the simplest answer, I highly doubt it will ever happen in my lifetime. The exterminationsists have everything to lose. The revisionsists only have a little face to lose. The believers control the laws and subsequently the access to the camps.

Anyone with a marginal amount of common sense knows that if there were mass graves, they would have been dug up years ago. I think a majority of westerners just don't know or comprehend that an actual mass grave of human ash and bone has never been discovered in any camp. I had always taken for granted this was undisputed evidence that had indeed been physically proven.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:41 pm)

GurtKerstein wrote:Lamprecht:

There is no need for archeologists, this is not ancient history. Only forensic experts are needed. I also made it clear they should be from neutral countries without any vested interest. For the right money, there will be people who will do that. I also made it clear a request should be made for permission. If it's not granted, then it's an ace for revisionists.
If you enter Poland and break Polish law then you're a criminal, it doesn't matter where your home country is.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

GurtKerstein

Postby GurtKerstein » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 am)

Lamprecht:

Do you ever read before responding? I clearly said a permission from authorities should be requested.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:47 am)

Do you think that they will allow it? Really?
— Herbert Spencer

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:02 pm)

So what would it take... to actually send a forensic team to Treblinka to determine once and for all, what is under those rocks?

I figure it would take an army. A battleship or two in the Baltic Sea. A few armored battalions, predator drones and a mobile missile defense shield. And that's just to keep the Russians, Germans and assorted delusional European states off their backs while they worked. A third fourth and fifth Palestinian uprising using Iranian nuclear bombs might keep the Jews in the bandit state busy; and several sightings of Hitler conducting secret meetings in South America to form a Fourth Reich, made up entirely of holocaust deniers. That should keep everyone else busy.

We all saw the apoplectic reaction when the Auschwitz sign went for a walk... Jews and deluded others all but had a stroke. Try disturbing those rocks and see what happens.

The formation of a decent, just, truth seeking government in Germany... that will do the trick. C'mon Germans, get busy.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:40 pm)

The truth about the holocaust? Very few Americans, for example, even understand who owns The Fed and how it rules their world or why America has had wars in Vietnam, Korean, Yugoslavia and Laos, and why it now has wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and soon to be Iran, let alone know the truth about the holocaust and WW2. And that’s exactly the way the International Bankers want it to be; that’s they way all the so-called democracies function: keep the masses in the dark and in a never-ending state of childhood through miss-education, Hollywood, the Press and their lying politicians.

There are far too many deep, dark, nasty, evil secrets associated WW2, the holocaust, Hitler, FDR, Churchill, and hundreds of other events and people in American and British history to allow even one of these secrets to see the light of day, for no one knows upon which terrible secret the light will shine next.

In ten thousand years from now the people will wonder how we could have been so stupid, so easily led, so easily fooled by our masters and they will lump our civilization in with all the other failed civilizations for the last 5, 000 years.

Perhaps the future historians will learn that a tiny group did try to tell the truth. But, alas, the truth is that most people would rather not know. They are more concerned about the NFL, the NBA, American Idol and the lives of their celebrities than anything else.

They have learned all they want to know about the world and the holocaust from Hollywood.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 am)

GurtKerstein wrote:There is no need for archeologists, this is not ancient history. Only forensic experts are needed.

What do you say about contacting this guy:
East Anglian scientist, Malcolm Weale of Eye in Suffolk, played a crucial part in the Channel 5 live documentary “Fighter Plane Dig” screened nationwide over the bank holiday weekend. Using state-of-the-art ground penetrating radar – equipment so new that he has the only unit presently available in the UK – Malcolm pinpointed the wreckage with such accuracy that the dig site was just inches away from its target.

Link: http://www.geofizz.co.uk/hurricane.htm

He also did some work here:

WWI 'mass grave' found in France

British troops leap over a trench - pic courtesy National Army Museum
It is believed that at least 240 of the men in the graves are British
Archaeologists believe they have found a mass grave of British and Australian troops killed in World War I.
[...]Using ground-penetrating radar and metal detectors, his team were able to pinpoint where they believe the graves were located. [...]

Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6734385.stm

Holohoaxters can hire him to find the missing 870,000 (or was it 713,555 :lol: ) in Treblinka. By the way, it's already done at Treblinka:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wsxmCTScCE[/youtube]
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

GurtKerstein

Postby GurtKerstein » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:59 am)

y the way, it's already done at Treblinka

I am not sure about the Krege research. There is not enough information. An open research is called for by neutral forensic experts where the results will be published for anyone to inspect.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:52 pm)

Krege hasn't published his findings and his research can't mean anything until he has.
— Herbert Spencer

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:55 pm)

GurtKerstein wrote:I am not sure about the Krege research. There is not enough information. An open research is called for by neutral forensic experts where the results will be published for anyone to inspect.

Lamprecht wrote:Krege hasn't published his findings and his research can't mean anything until he has.

I agree that it was a sloppy post from me. I have in several threads in this forum stated that he (Krege) either should put up or shut up. It looks like he has done the latter. At that time (1999) he was looking for experts that confirm his findings. But that’s ridiculous, then he must find some suicidal expert willing to commit professional harakiri. At that time I suggested that he should only publish his findings and let others review them.

What I intend to show with my post was that GRP and other equipments can find mass graves from WWI. So it could also find the mass graves in Treblinka. Why haven’t Holocaust Inc. done anything to refute Krege's finding, like their own GRP research? No, because it scars the sh-t out of them, they know that there is nothing in the ground. They tried to refute Leuchter’s and Rudolf’s findings in Auschwitz, but to no avail. I would like a second group to go to Treblinka and make GPR scan. Then some experts can compare Krege’s scan contra a new scan. Will this happens? Hardly.
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

GurtKerstein

Postby GurtKerstein » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:29 pm)

I would like a second group to go to Treblinka and make GPR scan.

I am not a forensic expert but GPR scans by themselves are not enough. Deep ground samples in those locations should easily retrieve teeth, ashes and bone fragments if they indeed exist in large quantities. I believe there could be some mass graves in Treblinka but nothing of the order described in the Holocaust literature and not a result of extermination - just the remains of those who arrived dead on the trains or died of typhus, as there is a possibility that there were such occurrences as most Holocaust legends have a grain of truth in them, which is then blown out of proportion and context. In that case it would be a few thousand at most.

If such investigation yields no results, I can already see the Holocaust establishment changing the story to claim that the Nazis used blenders to grind bones into thin powder which was then turned into jello which was then sent to German soldiers as a food supplement...

Wahrheit
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Wahrheit » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:50 pm)

GurtKerstein wrote:I suggested in another thread that we request a permission to carry out an independent forensic investigation in Treblinka. What would you make of it if they declined?

I'm answering your questions here, as they are more thread-appropriate. If a camp declined such an investigation, I would not find it so surprising, and hardly something to draw conclusions from. The memorial site has much larger concerns than removing any shred of doubt that a few hundred people (few thousand, max) in the world might have regarding the camp's history. Any study done would obviously have to be done without their permission, and in violation of Polish law, as was the case with Leuchter and Rudolf.

Would you drop the extermination claim and become a revisionist if such an investigation concluded that there is not a significant amount of human remains there?

Assuming that such an investigation were to take place, and its findings were publicly shown, and everything was done properly, I do think that the history would be in need of revising, depending on their conclusions (how many remains were found). This is almost certainly not the case, however, as we know what the Soviets and Poles found in the mid 1940s. Krege was supposed to publish his results, but we know how that turned out (we're still waiting).

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”