The SANITY Test!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Nitrogen asphyxiation

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 9 months ago (Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:35 pm)

To Stevie F.'s comment above, the answer is that a truly painless method of execution has been around for a long time and has been known to many knowledgeable people. The following video is just one that I happened to come across this morning about nitrogen gas as a truly painless killer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQPA5Rniodk

In the above video, Larry Gott suggests that the nitrogen method is probably NOT painful enough to satisfy the courts and the public in general. Of course, it would be useful to get Fred Leuchter's thoughts if he has any on this subject--but, he ain't talking, at least not to ordinary folks like me and others here.

No doubt also, carbon monoxide would be more humane than cyanide since CO has a somewhat narcotic effect as it kills; cyanide has no such effect. I suspect that the courts and the professional killers-for-the-state, like Fred Leuchter, conspired to keep the horrors of their racket secret so that it could go on indefinitely. Leuchter is still at it--shame on him. Leuchter refuses to answer any questions at all, unless by a "peer"--by which he simply means he will only answer questions from persons as deeply involved in the same dirty racket as he is. Until now, he seems to have been protected also by the courts.

BTW, I have been criticized as being "mean" and "insulting" to Leuchter. I disagree. The butchery that passes for "legal executions" in the USA should be loudly condemned by everyone. People responsible for such myths as "quick and painless" executions should be questioned very hard. Did Leuchter "assist" in the eighteen minute "botched" gas execution of Walter LaGrande in 1999 in Florence, AZ? That was the last gas execution anywhere in the world.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO "limited gassings!" There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

Please visit and support generously: http://www.Gaschamberhoax.com
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The SANITY Test!

Postby Dresden » 5 years 9 months ago (Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:31 pm)

Fritz Berg said:

"I suspect that the courts and the professional killers-for-the-state, like Fred Leuchter, conspired to keep the horrors of their racket secret so that it could go on indefinitely. Leuchter is still at it--shame on him"

I heard he was driving a bus for an old folks' home, Mr. Berg.

Do you think the "professional killer", Fred Leuchter , is actually driving a carbon monoxide euthanasia bus on the sly?.....gulp.....talk about "Mr. Death"!

"Fritz Berg said:

"BTW, I have been criticized as being "mean" and "insulting" to Leuchter, I disagree"

Well, you might be a little over-the-top with some of your criticism of "Freddy", Mr. Berg, since He was a Pioneer in the Revisionist movement; I mean after all, He did sneak into a Communist country with hammers, chisels, and other implements of destruction, to deface a "holy" Shrine, knowing full well, that if He got caught, He would go to prison.

Don't get me wrong, Mr. Berg; I'm on your side.....I think "Freddy" should be cursed by everyone in the world; I'm just saying maybe He shouldn't be cursed to such a degree as you curse Him.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 9 months ago (Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:09 pm)

All joking aside, Mr. Berg.

Our dauntless, intrepid Fred Leuchter is truly a brave Pioneer in Revisionism.
He was willing to risk his freedom and possibly his life for the cause of Truth and Justice.

Germar Rudolf showed the minor errors in Leuchter's Report, but basically vindicated his work.

Many people including Bishop Richard Williamson, have been convinced by Leuchter's work, that the official version of the "holocaust" is not true.

I think we should give him the moral support he needs instead of calling him a "professional killer".

Germar Rudolf and Walter Luftl were inspired by Fred Leuchter.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 9 months ago (Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:55 pm)

Let's correct some serious misinformation real fast. Leuchter was PAID very generously by the Zuendel team--something like fifty thousand dollars, I believe. In 1988, that was still an awful lot of money. Since then and after twenty years in hiding, he pops up suddenly and refuses to accept questions or even debate me. Not very "dauntless or intrepid" by my standards at all.

Germar Rudolf and Walter Lueftl and Carlo Mattogno and others agree with me that mass murder could have been e-a-s-i-l-y carried out in railroad disinfestation gas chambers. In other words, they totally disagree with Leuchter's and Faurisson's INSANE notions that mass murder with cyanide are somehow technically impractical or impossible. The errors in the "Leuchter Report" are NOT minor at all. And BTW, Zuendel lost his 1988 court case in Canada in spite of all the hoop-la from Faurisson and Leuchter.

Wishful thinking is nice--but in the real world it does not get anyone very far. I knew I would make myself unpopular with the true-believers by criticizing icons of "revisionism"--but they definitely earned it already with their arrogance. If we continue to embrace the stupidities of those icons of revisionism--we might just as well pretend that Auschwitz-Birkenau never existed to begin with. Why not?

Friedrich Paul Berg

The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 9 months ago (Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:21 pm)

Fritz Berg said:

"Leuchter was PAID very generously by the Zuendel team--something like fifty thousand dollars, I believe"

That was probably for the "Leuchter Team"; I think there were four or five people; round-trip airfare, hotels, meals, car rentals and who knows what else; and I'm not convinced that Leuchter did it for the money.

"Germar Rudolf and Walter Lueftl and Carlo Mattogno and others agree with me that mass murder could have been e-a-s-i-l-y carried out in railroad disinfestation gas chambers"

I believe you, but, can you provide me with links to sources where these people make those statements?

"In other words, they totally disagree with Leuchter's and Faurisson's INSANE notions that mass murder with cyanide are somehow technically impractical or impossible"

Did Leuchter and Faurisson say that it was "impractical", or did they say it was "impossible"?

"The errors in the "Leuchter Report" are NOT minor at all"
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p421_Weber.html

"At the 1989 IHR Conference, Leuchter dramatically called for a neutral, international commission of engineers, historians and scholars to go to Auschwitz and the other camps, and to either confirm or repudiate his findings. Not surprisingly, those who have been trying so hard to silence and discredit Leuchter have ignored his challenge. Indeed, the very nature of this insidious campaign, including the unwillingness of his adversaries to seriously come to grips with his work, implicitly confirms the soundness of Leuchter's findings.

In this regard, it is highly significant that Leuchter's findings have recently been authoritatively corroborated and confirmed:

First, the Institute of Forensic Research in Krakow, Poland, corroborated Leuchter's findings in a confidential September 1990 forensic report. Although it was not meant to be made public, Revisionists were able to obtain a copy. An English-language translation of the complete text was published in the Summer 1991 issue of the IHR Journal.

Second, Austrian engineer Walter Lüftl explicitly endorsed Leuchter's findings in a March 1992 report, which appears elsewhere in this issue of the Journal.

Third, German engineer Germar Rudolf, a highly qualified professional, has thoroughly supported Leuchter's findings in an exhaustive report that will probably be published in 1993.

Another German engineer, Wolfgang Schuster (Dipl.Ing.), pointedly defended the validity of Leuchter's findings against the criticisms of French pharmacist Jean-Claude Pressac in a five-page essay published in the German quarterly journal Deutschland in Geschichte und Gegenwart (Tuebingen, June 1991).

Finally, it is worth noting that Dr. William B. Lindsey, an American research chemist (now retired) who was employed for 33 years by the Dupont Corporation, anticipated Leuchter's findings during testimony given in the first Zündel trial in 1985. Based on his own careful on-site examination of the alleged extermination gas chambers at Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek, and on his years of experience as a chemist, Lindsey declared under oath: "I have come to the conclusion that no one was willfully or purposefully killed with Zyklon B [hydrogen cyanide gas] in this manner. I consider it absolutely impossible." (The Globe and Mail, Toronto, Feb. 12, 1985, p. M3.)"

"And BTW, Zuendel lost his 1988 court case in Canada in spite of all the hoop-la from Faurisson and Leuchter"

I think the verdict was decided when the accusation was filed; it didn't matter who was on Zundel's defense team.

"I knew I would make myself unpopular with the true-believers by criticizing icons of "revisionism"--"

Maybe that's because you criticize them so harshly.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:45 am)

Friedrich, do you think that Fred's comment that mass gassings are impossible was meant as a comment for the technology and environment at the time, ie. 1942-43 rather than last week, last year or the mid seventies?

Perhaps he felt that at the time with all things considered it would have been impossible to have achieved what has been claimed.

Not taking sides here as I am no expert in the Leuchter and Rudolf reports and the science attached to their conclusions.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:28 am)

borjastick wrote:Friedrich, do you think that Fred's comment that mass gassings are impossible was meant as a comment for the technology and environment at the time, ie. 1942-43 rather than last week, last year or the mid seventies?

Perhaps he felt that at the time with all things considered it would have been impossible to have achieved what has been claimed.

Not taking sides here as I am no expert in the Leuchter and Rudolf reports and the science attached to their conclusions.
I agree. With the facilities, methods, and numbers that are alleged it would have been impossible.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:32 am)

NO, to Borjastick--absolutely No!. Leuchter makes it quite clear in his recent email of only a few weeks ago that he firmly believes mass gassings are categorically impossible. He makes NO qualifications at all for the technology of the time, or the environment--or for anything else, not even the type of toxic gas. The same applies to Faurisson. They are both cookoos. Just read what they have both said and actually written. I wish I were wrong--but I ain't wrong. So, wake up, folks!

Leuchter's actual words to me in a recent private email which I will share if I am pressed are: "It will not work.. Mass Gassings of people with anything are impossible! ..It cannot be done." To top things off, Leuchter insists that no one may even q-u-e-s-t-i-o-n him unless they have a degree in chemistry or are qualified as execution experts--gross stupidity topped off with extreme arrogance.

See: http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8830

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:45 am)

I guess "mass gassings" needs to be defined.

Fritz, due to the length of this thread, please save me some time and give us the relevant quotes from Faurrisson and Leuchter. Thanks.

- Hannover

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:54 am)

Fritz Berg said:

"Steve F should carefully read the recent thread on this website at: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Both Faurisson and Leuchter clearly insist that mass gassings are "impossible." Do your homework!"

I read the thread you suggested and I found this:

"To Fred Leuchter and many other readers,

"It will not work.. Mass Gassings of people with anything are impossible! ..It cannot be done." That is at least a straight answer of sorts from Fred Leuchter to my "Sanity Test" question. Finally, we have an answer from him after lots of back and forth"

That statement "from Fred Leuchter" seems to be unconnected; where can I find the original e-mail or article that it is supposedly taken from, so that I can read it in context?

A link in that same thread led me to Fritz Berg's website where I found this, by Faurisson:

"One can well imagine the formidable dangers which the piles of corpses would constitute, be they inside a shed, a house, or a so-called Nazi “gas chamber.” There is the rub. Here lies the danger and nowhere else. One ends up with a practical, total impossibility. As to my question of 1978: For me, the mass gassings are technically impossible, yet you, if you think, that this is technically possible, show it to me"

Faurisson doesn't seem to be saying "any" mass gassings are impossible under any circumstances; but that "the"(alleged) mass gassings are impossible.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:08 pm)

It may well be that Faurisson is more restrained than Leuchter. That was a shock for me but it changes little, however.

Here is the actual email from Leuchter:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Aug 30, 2014 2:49 PM
To: Friedrich Paul Berg
Subject: Re: Non-rasponse from Fred Leuchter and the really B-i-g gas chambers!

Fritz,
I have already told you. It will not work. No matter how many times you ask me It does not change. Mass Gassings of people with a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g are impossible! We can mass execute thousands of bugs, but not people. You cannot seem to understand that. It cannot be done. [emphasis added by FPB]

I remember, when I was at College, in Biology, we had the nicest little Jewish Girl in our lab group. No matter what the instructor said she asked why. He had gone as far as he could go. He told her that her questions were like "why does the sun come up every morning".
She did not want the astronomical answer she wanted the philosophical one. God made it happen. He was Jewish and he told her she needed to talk to her Rabbi. I think I must tell you the same. I am an Engineer and a Technician. I am not a Philosopher or a Clergyman. I am sorry. Study execution procedures and equipment. Then we will talk.

Fred

See also: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:20 pm)

Fritz Berg said:

"It may well be that Faurisson is more restrained than Leuchter. That was a hock for me but it changes little, however"

I don't think Faurisson is simply "more restrained than Leuchter"; I think Faurisson doesn't mean what you are claiming that he says.

The operative word is "THE", as opposed to "ANY", in what Faurisson says.

"For me, the mass gassings are technically impossible..."

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:50 pm)

In Faurisson's circular letter of November 2007 http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html he wrote the following:
Dear Sir,

The argument of Fritz Berg has no value at all. I have told him that to his face. But maybe you are familiar with this unfortunate man's temper and zeal.

The existence of these hangars for the disinfection of trains was known for a long time, and I recall having talked about this during my first visit to the United States in 1979. Among my photo slides, in particular, I had some about a shed for the disinfection of trains (in Budapest?). I have repeated a hundred times, that gassing of inanimate objects, such as clothing, boats, trains, or facilities as sheds, churches, silos, libraries, rooms, etc. would truly be a delicate and dangerous, but not an impossible, operation. It would suffice to take a certain number of precautions, (for example, in order to avoid the spreading of the gas to the outside, explosions, etc.) and to proceed with the aeration, the ventilation of the inanimate objects at the gassing site wherein the gas could still remain. I have written of these procedures.

On the other hand, when the subject is alive, the problem becomes formidable, because the body is entirely impregnated and permeated with a virulent poison. It is for this reason that an execution gas chamber is so complicated, and that is why the doctor and his two assistants have to multiply the precautions. I will not reiterate about all they have to do and which does not guarantee much because even after all that, the corpse to be removed from the chamber, can still be hazardous. One can well imagine the formidable dangers which the piles of corpses would constitute, be they inside a shed, a house, or a so-called Nazi “gas chamber.” There is the rub. Here lies the danger and nowhere else. One ends up with a practical, total impossibility. As to my question of 1978: For me, the mass gassings are technically impossible, yet you, if you think, that this is technically possible, show it to me. You know the answer which you gave me on February 21, 1979: A jest and an admission of incapacity? And since that date I am still waiting for an answer, be it from any practical jokers, or be it from Mr. Berg.

Clearly, Faurisson does NOT limit himself to merely the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz. He broadly aims at ALL possible mass gassings of humans anywhere under any circumstances--and he specifically includes the railroad disinfestation gas chambers that I insist could have been used e-a-s-i-l-y.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:44 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:In Faurisson's circular letter of November 2007 http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html he wrote the following:
Dear Sir,

The argument of Fritz Berg has no value at all. I have told him that to his face. But maybe you are familiar with this unfortunate man's temper and zeal.

The existence of these hangars for the disinfection of trains was known for a long time, and I recall having talked about this during my first visit to the United States in 1979. Among my photo slides, in particular, I had some about a shed for the disinfection of trains (in Budapest?). I have repeated a hundred times, that gassing of inanimate objects, such as clothing, boats, trains, or facilities as sheds, churches, silos, libraries, rooms, etc. would truly be a delicate and dangerous, but not an impossible, operation. It would suffice to take a certain number of precautions, (for example, in order to avoid the spreading of the gas to the outside, explosions, etc.) and to proceed with the aeration, the ventilation of the inanimate objects at the gassing site wherein the gas could still remain. I have written of these procedures.

On the other hand, when the subject is alive, the problem becomes formidable, because the body is entirely impregnated and permeated with a virulent poison. It is for this reason that an execution gas chamber is so complicated, and that is why the doctor and his two assistants have to multiply the precautions. I will not reiterate about all they have to do and which does not guarantee much because even after all that, the corpse to be removed from the chamber, can still be hazardous. One can well imagine the formidable dangers which the piles of corpses would constitute, be they inside a shed, a house, or a so-called Nazi “gas chamber.” There is the rub. Here lies the danger and nowhere else. One ends up with a practical, total impossibility. As to my question of 1978: For me, the mass gassings are technically impossible, yet you, if you think, that this is technically possible, show it to me. You know the answer which you gave me on February 21, 1979: A jest and an admission of incapacity? And since that date I am still waiting for an answer, be it from any practical jokers, or be it from Mr. Berg.

Clearly, Faurisson does NOT limit himself to merely the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz. He broadly aims at ALL possible mass gassings of humans anywhere under any circumstances--and he specifically includes the railroad disinfestation gas chambers that I insist could have been used e-a-s-i-l-y.

I'm sorry, Mr. Berg, but that's not what I understand Faurisson to be saying at all.....let alone "Clearly".

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:52 pm)

Steve F said:
I'm sorry, Mr. Berg, but that's not what I understand Faurisson to be saying ...
I agree.

- Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”