The SANITY Test!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The SANITY Test!

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:07 pm)

Fritz Berg said:

As for Leuchter and Faurisson:

"They are both cookoos"

We'll have to discuss Leuchter later; but as far as Faurisson is concerned.....it looks like at least one flew over the Cuckoo's nest! :D
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:20 pm)

Good Grief to both Steve F and Hannover. Don't you even know how to read? Has your devotion to the "icons of revisionism" totally blinded you to what appears in front of you?

Do you think Faurisson and/or Leuchter agree with me that railroad disinfestation gas chambers could have been e-a-s-i-l-y used to commit mass murder? Do you think they agree with me on that subject, or not? Do you agree with me on that subject, or not?

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO "limited gassings!" There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

Please visit and support generously: http://www.Gaschamberhoax.com
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:06 pm)

Fritz Berg said:

"Do you think Faurisson and/or Leuchter agree with me that railroad disinfestation gas chambers could have been e-a-s-i-l-y used to commit mass murder?"

Probably not; I'm not really sure.

"Do you agree with me on that subject, or not?"

I agree with you, because even if they couldn't be used for mass gassings in their "present" condition, I'm sure they could have been "e-a-s-i-l-y" modified for the purpose.

Of course, there would probably be Jews jumping out of the doors and windows as the train was backing into the "tunnel".

The train would have to pull into the "delousing station", then the engine would have to be disconnected and put onto the rear of the train to back however many cars could fit into the "tunnel"; all the windows and doors would have to have been already opened for the "job" to work.

It would be do-able, Mr. Berg, but I'm not so sure about the "e-a-s-i-l-y" part.

Maybe, to keep the Jews from jumping out of the trains, the Notsees could have disguised the delousing tunnel as a shower, and given each Jew a bar of soap and a towel.....ya' think?
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:31 pm)

So long as the Jews are kept from leaving the cattle cars, their mass murder is e-a-s-y inside the railroad disinfection gas chambers. No opening of any doors or windows would have been necessary at all. Cattle cars have lots of narrow openings between the boards and slats to allow gas to enter or leave.

One new alternative to cyanide is Nitrogen Gas FOAM: http://www.worldpoultry.net/Broilers/Processing/2013/7/Gas-foam-The-humane-euthanasia-method-1297207W/ Maybe there's a future for "humane" mass extermination after all.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:55 pm)

Fritz Berg said:

"So long as the Jews are kept from leaving the cattle cars, their mass murder is e-a-s-y inside the railroad disinfection gas chambers"

Makes sense to me.....and it would be easily ventilated.....plus, it would save money on soap and towels!

Thank you!

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:29 am)

To promote a book about the Leuchter Report and Fred Leuchter (in German only), Germar Rudolf wrote the following which appears elsewhere on this website:
German: "Die Leuchter-Gutachten": Kritisch kommentierte Neuauflage

Vor 26 Jahren schockierte der US-Gaskammer-Fachmann Fred Leuchter die Welt mit seinem Gutachten über die Gaskammern von Auschwitz. Obwohl seither viele tiefergehende Forschungsarbeiten zum Thema veröffentlicht wurden, bleibt Leuchters Pionierarbeit dennoch von Interesse. Castle Hill Publishers und CODOH haben daher nun dieses Gutachten in einer neuen, kritisch kommentierten und reich annotierten Ausgabe neu aufgelegt, einschließlich der drei anderen Gutachten, die Leuchter kurze Zeit später erstellte: [emphasis added by FPB]

In English, the highlighted text is: Leuchter's pioneering work still remains of interest . That is hardly a wholehearted endorsement--"of interest" is a compliment but certainly not the same as "definitive" or "scientifically accurate." Germar was obviously being very polite but restrained.

Borjastick made an important comment which is typical of many:
Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:45 am
Friedrich, do you think that Fred's comment that mass gassings are impossible was meant as a comment for the technology and environment at the time, ie. 1942-43 rather than last week, last year or the mid seventies?

Perhaps he felt that at the time with all things considered it would have been impossible to have achieved what has been claimed.

Borjastick's reaction is one of "disbelief." Was there a trick meaning or hidden message? Could Leuchter have meant something different from what he and Faurisson actually said or wrote?" Were their statements off-the-cuff remarks taken out of context, perhaps? What Faurisson and Leuchter said is so obviously stupid that they must have meant something else--right? Unfortunately, they really meant what they actually said and wrote--and supported their statements with lengthy bizarre and ridiculous explanations. Holocaust revisionism has to grow up. Wishful thinking ain't good enough.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:44 am)

It rather appears that Leuchter's work, while not perfect, has been validated. I suggest The Leuchter Report Vindicated: A Response to J.-C. Pressac's Critique
available at:
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p445_Grubach.html

We also encourage a look into Germar Rudolf's The Rudolf Report , section 2 The Coup - Fred Leuchter on Auschwitz and Majdanek
available at:
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/trr/2.html
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:33 pm)

If Faurisson and/or Leuchter had confined their opinons to the analysis of samples taken from the walls of alleged gas chambers, they would have been on solid ground--but, unfortunately, they have foolishly gone far beyond that. In the process, they have made fools of themselves. For example, the argument about the supposedly explosive danger of cyanide gas is simply false.

Does Breker agree with Leuchter's view that mass gassings are impossible?

Does Breker agree with Leuchter that there are NO big gas chambers?

Friedrich Paul Berg

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:02 pm)

Mr. Berg, you keyed:
If Faurisson and/or Leuchter had confined their opinons to the analysis of samples taken from the walls of alleged gas chambers, they would have been on solid ground--but, unfortunately, they have foolishly gone far beyond that. In the process, they have made fools of themselves. For example, the argument about the supposedly explosive danger of cyanide gas is simply false.

http://ecosse.org/jack/design/98-9/desi ... zards.html
Hydrogen cyanide
At room temperature HCN is a colourless liquid. It has a faint, bitter, almond-like odour.
Risk phrases: Extremely flammable- Very toxic by inhalation.
Hazards: HCN is a dangerous fire and explosion hazard when exposed to heat, flames or oxidisers. The boiling point of HCN is 260C making it very volatile. It forms explosive mixtures with air and can polymerise explosively at 50-600C or in the present of traces of alkali. These reactions should be avoided at all costs. Reactions with water, steam, acid or acid fumes can produce highly toxic cyanide fumes. HCN is very corrosive. The liquid HCN is often stabilised using phosphoric or sulphuric acid.
Q: Does Breker agree with Leuchter's view that mass gassings are impossible?
A: In the context of the Auschwitz allegations, yes, they were impossible. This reader is not convinced by the text of Mr. Leuchter's email to you that he was speaking about anything outside of that context.
Q: Does Breker agree with Leuchter that there are NO big gas chambers?
A: I have never seen nor know of any big gas chambers used for executions/murder. And you, Mr. Berg?

B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:32 pm)

Does Breker agree with me that railroad delousing gas chambers could have been e-a-s-i-l-y used to commit mass murder by the Nazis?

Friedrich Paul Berg

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:11 pm)

Does Breker agree with me that railroad delousing gas chambers could have been e-a-s-i-l-y used to commit mass murder by the Nazis?
"e-a-s-i-l-y"? Absolutely not. It would have involved as many if not more problems than the crematoriums which are ridiculously said to have been converted to homicidal gas chambers.
Has Mr. Berg ever seen or does he know of any big gas chambers used for executions/murder?
And we do now know about the danger of HCN explosions, yes?
B.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:40 pm)

Well, we have the beginnings of a discussion thanks to Breker. He is WRONG on all three points that he has just tried to make.

Could Breker explain why he believes "railroad delousing tunnels" would have had any problems at all? Be specific. Leave vague generalities to Faurisson or Leuchter.

As to "big gas chambers" that have specifically been used for "executions" or "murder"--even the primitive gas chambers used in the US for executions have sometimes had two chairs to execute two prisoners at a time. More prisoners could have been added with restraints such as handcuffs and leg shackles. Is that too hard to understand? if anyone has ever been in any underground mine or tunnel or enclosure, like a large cellar such as a bomb shelter with tightly shut doors, then they have actually been inside a space which can e-a-s-i-l-y be used to kill many people if the consumed air is not replaced--or, better yet, if a toxic gas is introduced. Accidental deaths of masses of people from gas are rather common historically, especially in mining--and the wartime trenches of world war 1 were such places also.

As to the dangers of cyanide explosions, the American Cyanimid Co which distributed Zyklon-B in the US for decades recommended the use of stoves and furnaces during fumigations to try to keep the temperatures of spaces being fumigated ABOVE the boiling point of Zyklon-B or 78 degrees Fahrenheit.. It was specifically recommended by them that the persons tending those stoves wear gas masks. Cyanide in air ONLY begins to burn when the HCN concentration in air exceeds 5.8%. That level is far greater than the concentration of HCN needed to kill people. In other words, one can kill lots of people with cyanide gas long before the cyanide levels are even high enough to ignite and self-sustain a fire or explosion. See my essay at: http://www.nazigassings.com/faurisson.html and the material under the subheading: "The Dangers of Explosion with Cyanide " Faurisson had cherry-picked his source and ignored parts that totally refuted his pet theory.

Breker should also note that although gasoline is extremely flammable and that the vapors can easily explode, most people live rather comfortably in spite of the risks in their automobiles. Some hazards are just not that hazardous.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Please visit and support generously:http://www.Gaschamberhoax.com

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

the furnace tender should wear a gas mask when tending the f

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 1 month ago (Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:59 am)

From the very same "Military Fumigation Manual" from 1943 which Robert Faurisson cited to argue that cyanide gas was "explosive," we have the following which he had failed to notice--or, so it seems:
When outdoor conditions cause the indoor temperature to fall below 65 degrees F., it is desirable to heat the building for two or three hours before the Discoids are applied and during the fumigation so the insects will be warmed and therefore more susceptible to the gas.

Furnace rooms should not be sealed but the door should be locked and barred to prevent entry... The furnace (if coal) should be stoked so that heat will be satisfactorily maintained for the short period of exposure required, if possible. If not possible, the furnace tender should wear a gas mask when tending the fire.
[emphasis aded by FPB.]
Here we see extremely bad scholarship from Robert Faurisson. Has Faurisson ever acknowledged his error? Of course, not. Has he ever tried to correct his error? NO! Instead, he continued to attack me for being intemperate, etc., as in his 2007 letter. http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html No doubt, on the basis of such shabby and inexcusably bad arguments and evidence, Faurisson and his devoted followers and allies, Leuchter and Toeben included, will continue to insist that cyanide gas is so explosive that it could never have been used near functioning crematoria ovens and that there is "no value at all" to my argument. Shame on them! Holocaust revisionism has to grow up!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 5 years 1 month ago (Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:58 am)

Well, we have the beginnings of a discussion thanks to Breker. He is WRONG on all three points that he has just tried to make.

Could Breker explain why he believes "railroad delousing tunnels" would have had any problems at all? Be specific. Leave vague generalities to Faurisson or Leuchter.
Sir, you rudeness is noted. Expect a bit in return.

The same problems that the alleged converted crematorium would have created, which has been covered over and over at his forum. Not to mention how these trains would have been unloaded, where the corpses would be taken, and how they would be disposed of. On and on we could go. Frankly sir, I find the idea to be unrealistic in the extreme, just like the daft 'converted crematorium'. I'm not going to argue back and forth about such an obviously unworkable arrangement. While the claimed 'historical fact' scenario is truly ridiculous, I find that adding another unrealistic scenario in it's place to be strange and unhelpful. I cannot think of a more awkward arrangement for gassing people than that of doing so in trains and their tunnels. Faurisson carries the day.
As to "big gas chambers" that have specifically been used for "executions" or "murder"--even the primitive gas chambers used in the US for executions have sometimes had two chairs to execute two prisoners at a time. More prisoners could have been added with restraints such as handcuffs and leg shackles. Is that too hard to understand? if anyone has ever been in any underground mine or tunnel or enclosure, like a large cellar such as a bomb shelter with tightly shut doors, then they have actually been inside a space which can e-a-s-i-l-y be used to kill many people if the consumed air is not replaced--or, better yet, if a toxic gas is introduced. Accidental deaths of masses of people from gas are rather common historically, especially in mining--and the wartime trenches of world war 1 were such places also.
So now space for two chairs is considered "big". We read "could have", "space which can", "if", but we see no real examples of big execution gas chambers in actual use. Sorry Mr. Berg, 'space for two chairs' and 'would have, could have, should have' is not any help.
As to the dangers of cyanide explosions, the American Cyanimid Co which distributed Zyklon-B in the US for decades recommended the use of stoves and furnaces during fumigations to try to keep the temperatures of spaces being fumigated ABOVE the boiling point of Zyklon-B or 78 degrees Fahrenheit.. It was specifically recommended by them that the persons tending those stoves wear gas masks. Cyanide in air ONLY begins to burn when the HCN concentration in air exceeds 5.8%. That level is far greater than the concentration of HCN needed to kill people. In other words, one can kill lots of people with cyanide gas long before the cyanide levels are even high enough to ignite and self-sustain a fire or explosion. See my essay at: http://www.nazigassings.com/faurisson.html and the material under the subheading: "The Dangers of Explosion with Cyanide "

The source for Breker's link on this point is unidentifiable to me. Please give the actual source, Breker. Breker should also note that although gasoline is extremely flammable and that the vapors can easily explode, most people live rather comfortably in spite of the risks in their automobiles. Some hazards are just not that hazardous.
I gave you the source, here it is once more.
http://ecosse.org/jack/design/98-9/desi ... zards.html
If you had read it you would have seen:
"The present ECOSSE has evolved from a major process systems engineering research activity in the Chemical Engineering Department at Edinburgh University in the 1990s, funded by the UK EPSRC and a number of companies."

As for more on the explosion danger of HCN, well sir, the proof is really a bit overwhelming. If you choose to dismiss it then that is your business. Faurisson is spot on again.

Hazardous Substance Fact Sheet - State of New Jersey
nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/1013.pdf
New Jersey
Hydrogen Cyanide is on the Right to Know Hazardous. Substance ... explosion hazards and can polymerize violently, resulting in ..... Molecular Formula: HCN.
==
Hydrogen Cyanide - Centers for Disease Control and ...
http://www.cdc.gov/.../E...
United States Centers for Disease Control and Preve...
Jun 18, 2013 - Exposure to hydrogen cyanide (AC) can be rapidly fatal. .... Run-off to sewers may create an explosion hazard. ..... HCN; Aqueous solubility ...
==
http://utslappisiffror.naturvardsverket ... n-cyanide/
It is strongly flammable and it is a potentially explosive hazard when mixed with air.
==
Prudent Practices for Handling Hazardous Chemicals in ...
books.google.com/books?id=3jcrAAAAYAAJ
Assembly of Mathematical and Physical Sciences (U.S.). Committee on Hazardous Substances in the Laboratory - 1981 - ‎Chemical laboratories
Hazards from Fire, Explosion, or Uncontrolled Polymerization Because of its low flash point and wide range of explosive mixtures, HCN presents a serious fire and exposiosion hazard ...

Your highlighted and enlarged sentences aside, it certainly appears that Mr. Faurisson and Mr. Leuchter have the stronger positions.
"Sanity"? Yes, let's have some.
I'm finished arguing with your display of elderly stubbornness. Cheers.
B.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 1 month ago (Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:31 pm)

My challenge to Breker to "be specific" about any problems that railroad delousing tunnels might have had in their possible use for mass murder is totally unanswered. Shame on Breker! I was hoping to learn something--but it seems I am just too old and stubborn to even be worth any further effort on Breker's part.

Is Breker bothered at all by the shabby scholarship I have identified on Faurisson's part in my previous posts? Of course, not!

Is Breker bothered at all that hundreds of millions of people use a far more explosive and flammable substance than cyanide gas in their automobiles? Of course, not.

Does the fact that the leading company in the US in the use of Zyklon-B, the American Cyanimid Co., urged users of Zyklon-B to keep stoves and furnaces on during fumigations with the tender wearing a gas mask bother Breker at all? Of course, not.

Does Breker understand that for cyanide gas to even burn by itself without a flame being held to it, the concentration in air must be greater than 5.6%--the "lower flammability limit for cyanide gas"? Not likely either.

Breker is a blind man, blindly following another blind man. He has NO valid argument and is terribly frustrated.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”