Randi.org Forum Allows Holocaust Revisionists

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Randi.org Forum Allows Holocaust Revisionists

Postby Hannover » 7 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:56 pm)

I think the thread title is quite revealing:

'Randi.org Forum Allows Holocaust Revisionists'

They "allow"? All open minded and free speech oriented forums should 'allow', well, free speech on any issue. The fact that "holocaust' Revisionism is 'allowed' says about a lot about those who want to hide the truth and not 'allow' free speech on the issue elsewhere.

'They "allow"? Give me a break.

We either have free speech or we do not.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 7 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 pm)

I couldn’t agree more; the JREF forum as a venue for discussing the holocaust is the biggest joke of the decade.

The very fact that JREF will only allow one thread to cover the vast spectrum of holocaust debate should immediately set alarm bells ringing.

The likes of Nick Terry, Roberto Muehlenkamp and KentFord9 bailed from dedicated holocaust forums like RODOH and CODOH because their posts were being regularly eviscerated by revisionists.

It is well known that revisionists trying to debate at JREF, more often than not, have their posts buried under tons of BS by Hasbara activists and emotionally based trolling by the many uninformed, and very, very stupid and ignorant posters who seem to make up the majority of the current JREF membership.
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 7 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:48 am)

Charles,
I think your point (The likes of Nick Terry, Roberto Muehlenkamp and KentFord9 bailed from dedicated holocaust forums like RODOH and CODOH because their posts were being regularly eviscerated by revisionists) is valid.

Terry/Romanov/Muehlenkamp are not very good debators, historians or researchers, and in fact they do Holocaust memorialists a disservice by proclaiming themselves champions for our cause and then being obliterated by you guys on so many occassions.

However I don't feel they are motivated by truth or factual history. I think they are motiviated by the fun of arguing and nothing more. Unfortunately they aren't very good at it, so they'd rather win the argument by attrition. In essence destroying all forums or venues that they themselves do not control.
That is why they don't debate here on CODOH because they can't control the forum and its posts.
Blog Buster!

Postby Moderator » 7 years 4 months ago (Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:25 am)

Blogbuster,
Let's not turn every thread into a Muehlenkamp, Romanov, Terry bash fest. True they are ridiculous in their arguments, but we don't need to bring outside forum battles into every thread here. Both of them have been refuted every step of the way at this forum.

Unless they present something new and original that we haven't heard before, I say, forget about them. Those like them that try to defend the impossible storyline are their own worst enemies.
Thanks.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 7 years 4 months ago (Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:19 am)

Moderator wrote:Blogbuster,
Let's not turn every thread into a Muehlenkamp, Romanov, Terry bash fest. True they are ridiculous in their arguments, but we don't need to bring outside forum battles into every thread here. Both of them have been refuted every step of the way at this forum.

Unless they present something new and original that we haven't heard before, I say, forget about them. Those like them that try to defend the impossible storyline are their own worst enemies.
Thanks.
M1

Hello Moderator,
Agreed, I will tone down the exposure rhetoric surrounding Roberto Muehlenkamp, Nick Terry, Andy Mathis and Sergey Romanov. You are correct, they add zero value to any topic and and they've been well exposed, and debunked by the Hate Blog Watch people already. I will keep my references to them focused any new ridiculousness they manufacture.

Thank you for your counsel.
Blog Buster!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”