Diesel Gassings

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Diesel Gassings

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:20 am)

Does PS have any hard data or sources for diesel engine exhaust temperatures?

At least for some small engines, light loads do NOT cause deadly gas chamber temperatures. The source I have in mind here is Pattle et al where the test animals ALL survived more than five hours of continuous exposure to full strength diesel exhaust.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:40 am)

Rollo screams "victory" and congratulates ps but it is obvious he did NOT understand what ps was saying. Readers should read Mr.Bergs last post to understand what ps is saying(for those who do not speak German).
2 fundamental things mentioned by Mr.Berg in his last 2 posts; to be relatively dangerous heavy loads have to be put on the diesel engines, and from the "witness" testimonies it is clear that the engines were just idling. The other thing is empirical evidence and here one should study the British experiments of 1957. In this experiment, after exhaust from a heavily loaded diesel filled a chamber the test animals, mice, rabbits and guinea pigs were driven into it. It took over 3 hours and 20 minutes to kill all of them. In the AR stories, one must remember that people were allegedly driven into the chambers first and only then were the engines turned on, idling from the descriptions.
The Internet hoaxters, who are a bit smarter -but not much - than Rollo, got this and were delighted when German "historian" Peter Witte came up with witness accounts in which the culprit was a gasoline engine. Unfortunately for them, the change in the story caused them a bunch of new problems. :mrgreen:

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:16 pm)

My thanks to Grenadier for his support of my position generally.

As to Rollo-the-Ganger, however, I think it would be a mistake to remove any of his posts, at least on this thread--because they are an important part of the context for what is happening here. And what is happening here? I think this thread is one of the best threads I have ever been involved in because of the NEW information and insights which are emerging, thanks in large part to PS's contributions. But Rollo-the-Ganger helped get some of the visceral juices going. So , this is all a demonstration, to me at least, of how a discussion forum can help all of us learn a lot. The insults are sometimes, just what we need to prod us.

No doubt, there are many situations where insults contribute nothing at all and are even destructive--but that has not happened here yet. So, let us please not
crush something that might still do some good. Insults don't bother me very much. I take them in stride as part of the costs of being a revisionist. I throw them around myself from time to time merely to prod someone into actually doing some digging. Rollo-the-Ganger did try to make me look ridiculous, not just with insults, but by providing what he mistakenly thought was serious evidence. He might have gotten lucky, however, and might have found something.

Friedrich Paul Berg
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

ps
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ps » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:20 pm)

@ FPB
Does PS have any hard data or sources for diesel engine exhaust temperatures?

You can calculate it :?

For eps = 16, T1 = 20°C:

lambda = 1,4: 791 °C
lambda = 2: 556 °C
lambda = 5: 233 °C
lambda = 10: 126 °C (~ Idle at lowest speed )

Only theoretically values for Diesel prozeß for kappa = 1,4. Interesting is only the order of bigness of the temperature.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm)

I think PS's temperatures above for various Lambda are way off the mark. So, I still have to see a credible source for diesel engine exhaust temperatures.

If those temperatures were anywhere near actual exhaust temperatures, ALL of the test animals in the Pattle et al tests would have been ready to serve with mashed potatoes and apple sauce. None at all would have survived.

Friedrich Paul Berg

ps
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ps » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:16 pm)

@ FPB

Pattle says that there is a 10m ³ room and the temperature was 2-3 degrees above the surrounding area! It was used a flexible exhaust hose from 695cm in length and 3,2 cm inner diameter.

The fumes were so cool before you poured in the chamber!

Please calculate the temperatures, then you do not have to believe! My values are theoretical values.

Here are the exhaust temperatures of a turbocharged diesel, whose pressure is limited at high torques and speed.

Look at the temperatures at low load and low speed!

-------------

Pattle sagt, daß es sich um eine 10m³ große Kammer handelt und die Temperatur 2-3 Grad über der Umgebung lag! Es wurde ein flexibler Auspuffschlauch von 695cm Länge und 3,2 cm innerem Durchmesser verwendet.

Die Abgase waren also abgekühlt, bevor sie in die Kammer einströmten!

Bitte rechne die Temperaturen selbst nach, dann mußt Du nicht glauben! Meine Werte sind theoretische Werte.

Hier die Abgastemperaturen bei einem aufgeladenen Diesel, dessen Druck bei hohen Drehmomenten und Drehzahlen abgeregelt wird.

Beachte die Temperaturen bei niedriger Last und niedriger Geschwindigkeit!

http://www.motorlexikon.de/img.php4?fot ... /K/K24.jpg
http://www.motorlexikon.de/?I=562&R=A
Last edited by ps on Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:26 pm)

Rollo-the-Ganger,
You've been directly challenged on your assertions. Avoiding these challenges means you can no longer post to this thread.
Mod3

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:50 pm)

Very good, PS. I must admit, I had never noticed the fact that there was indeed a length of 695 cm of flexible hose between the engine and the chamber.

As to the graph K24, the temperatures in the lowest line are of an exhaust gas that may not yet have been allowed to expand, and cool by adiabatic expansion, to ordinary atmospheric pressure (bar=1.0). The lowest line for 250 degrees C. is of most interest. Nonetheless, it seems clear enough that the temperatures would still be intolerable for human survival. How much lower would they be downstream from the turbocharger, or downstream from a diesel engine without a turbocharger, or on entering a non-pressurized gas chamber, even one located in close proximity? Those are more questions for me.

In any event, the temperatures would have been the lethal factor--and NOT the CO, CO2, or reduced oxygen levels or any combinations of those components at all. PS has changed the entire ball game. Diesel "gas chambers" like anything we have imagined based on the Jewish propaganda are impossible. They could be referred to as "heat chambers" instead--but that would also be an incredible revision in the hoax.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Rollo the Ganger

Postby Rollo the Ganger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:00 pm)

Good Grief! Where do I start? I'll be here all week! Well, I can't address everything so I'll have to pick and choose. For ps's benefit I'd like to tell him I

intended this to be only an argument of the ability to "hypothetically" use diesel engines to kill people. Not whether someone actually had or not. That being the

case I'm allowed to suggest any method, whether expensive or complex, to describe a diesel engine configuration that can be used to kill people. I've been CHALLENGED! (oh boy!) Being that so many questions passed through this site for me to answer that I can't even being to address them all. That's one way to win an argument. So I choose to address one issue at the moment and only one. The issue of the heat of the exhaust which ps brought up.

But first, let me review a few points which I successfully (victoriously) established here and they are not refutable:

1. There are documented cases of fatalities of people being killed by Diesel exhaust so they CAN kill. Even FPG's site confesses to that.
2. Diesels can be made to operate stoichiometrically. Lamba = 1. (Even though I had to fight tooth and claw to get FPG to admit it).
3. CO2, CO and O2 have lethal limits of concentration. That is beyond argument and too plain to argue.
4. From the graphs of ps and Franz Hoffman it is shown that a sampling of the exhaust stream of a CI Engine running Stoich. contains levels of O2, CO2, and CO that are
in lethal concentrations according to any authoritative source (OSHA, NOISH, MSDS's, etc. etc. ad infinitum). Diesel engines can operate at lower than lamba = 1 with
even worse concentrations of these gases. The exhaust stream is even lethal to a certain level above Lamba = 1. (FPG's site is NOT authoritative.) That also is too
plain to argue. The level of concentration of these gases are well beyond the limits established by OSHA and Bureau of Mines as IDLH.
5. It is possible to apply load to a static diesel engine. Think diesel generators. I've even seen them tested in engine labs with "artificial" loads. Means to do so
are limited only by one's imagination.

Before I continue I want to share this article I found with all my friends here:

ARTICLE: GERMAN INVENTOR DEVELOPS COMBUSTION ENGINE EXHAUST GAS HEAT EXCHANGER SYSTEM. Hmmm? That's the ticket!

To address the exhaust heat problem one only needs to find a way to cool it down! It's that simple. In high school and college in labs they use a distillation apparatus which is simply a glass tube with a glass water jacket and the cold water enters in one port and exits the other. Anything coming through the tube is cooled down. Almost anybody, even moonshiners, can rig up a heat exchange device that will do the job. You can even buy commercial ones. Bowman sells some very fine exhaust heat exchangers. And there are other who can find the right heat exchanger for you! You can make a simple one by simple running a long steel tube through a trough of cold water. Coiling or run it like the tubes in your car radiator. There are a myriad of ways. Water can carry heat nearly four times as well as air (gas). Again, the only limiting factor here is the imagination. Child's play actually. You can even run it through a water filter like the bong Gerde uses all day. Do you agree on that ps? That will help get rid of some of the soot.

But the following will solve your needs completely. Rather than stuff the unfortunate victims in the chamber and turn on the engine, let's PRE-CHARGE the chamber with exhaust gas before you load in the victims, gasses will be cooled down of course by the heat exchanger. Fill the chamber with gasses to a level just prior to lethality or incapacitation. If perchance you couldn't get the gas down to a comfortable temperature level you could install a multitude of shower heads in the ceiling that can be turned on to help cool things off. Gas losses in the drains can be prevented by placing gas traps in them. It won't change the concentrations of the gas to any real extent. It will also help rid of some of the smelly fumes. The O2 (lack thereof), CO2 and CO are odorless. CO2 is heavier than air so if the facility is built at a low point there shouldn't be too much of a problem with gas losses when opening the doors to let victims in. If the odor is still disagreeing then the victims can be prepped by walking them by running engines, maybe bring them in on the other side of the camp and walk them by smoke belching vehicles and even the diesel engine itself to induce olfactory fatigue. That way they won't be disconcerted when they enter the chamber. When all is ready, shove them in quick, seal up the doors and "top off the tank" by starting up the engine for a short recharge to bring the concentrations to over lethal levels. Hell, you're almost there already! Then just sit back and watch the clock. Gerde would be jumping for joy knowing there will be just a few less "joooooooos" in this world.

Yes, that solves that problem quite nicely doesn't it? Of course it does. It's late, time to be off. Adieu!

ps
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ps » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:46 pm)

Hahahaha, Rollo the Ganger, Friesland, there is sometimes the problem that a light bulb to be changed muß.Thats quite simple. Take a table, sets it to the ceiling lamp, You put on the table and holds the light bulb and 4 men turn the table on which the man stands and holds the bulb completely counterclockwise.
Then you screw the new bulb then again with 5 men. This time clockwise rotating. Everything is now very easy.

It's the same with your story.

What is your new story filled with the heat exchanger fully compatible with all of your other debts (lambda = 1) rebutted the testimony of Thomas Blatt!

Would occur under your own circumstances described the death of cold gas in at least 3 minutes and have witnessed not only in 40 minutes as Blatt! The oxygen concentration of the substance is then positioned approximately 0% and less than 6% of death occurs. Of CO2, we need not to mention the first place.

Take 1 to room with 25 square, filled with 250 Jews. The remaining volume of this area amounts to about 50 cubic meters. The volume of could exhaust gases is about 2800 m³ / h. This means that the timeconstant an area is then 50/2800 * 60min = 1 minutes. Of course, one would have one behind the 10 rooms and ventilation engineers are not parallel.
After a minute would be the O2 concentration is already fallen to below 8%, after 1.5 minutes to less than 5% and after 2 minutes to less than 3%. The remaining time was still to pray there.

And:
"GERMAN INVENTOR DEVELOPS COMBUSTION ENGINE EXHAUST GAS HEAT EXCHANGER SYSTEM."

Was it about in the year 1943?

concentrationO2 [%] = 21% * exp ( - 50m³/2800m³/h * 60 min/h * time [min])
-------------
Hahahaha, Rollo the Ganger, in Friesland gibt es manchmal das Problem, daß eine Glühbirne gewechselt werden muß.Das geht ganz einfach. Man nimmt einen Tisch, stellt ihn unter die Deckenlampe, ein Mann stellt sich auf den Tisch und hält die kaputte Glühbirne fest und 4 Mann drehen den Tisch, auf dem der Mann steht und die Glühbirne ganz festhält, linksherum.
Anschließend schraubt man dann die neue Glühbirne wieder mit 5 Mann ein. Diemal rechtsherum drehend. Alles geht spielend einfach.

Genauso verhält es sich mit Deiner Geschichte.

Was Deine neue Geschichte mit dem Wärmetauscher voll in Übereinstimmung mit all Deinen anderen Forderungen (Lambda = 1) voll widerlegt, ist das Zeugnis von Thomas Blatt!

Unter Deinen eigenen beschriebenen Umständen hätte der Tod mit kaltem Abgas in spätestens 3 Minuten eintreten müssen und nicht erst in 40 Minuten wie Blatt bezeugt! Die Sauerstoffstoffkonzentration ist dann nämlich ungefähr 0% und unter 6% tritt der Tod ein. Von CO2 brauchen wir gar nicht erst zu reden.

Nehmen wir 1 Raum mit 25m² an, mit 250 Juden gefüllt. Das Restvolumen dieses Raumes beträgt damit etwa 50 m³. Das Abgasvolumen der kalten Abgase beträgt etwa 2800 m³/h. Das bedeutet, die Lüftungszeitkonstante eines Raumes beträgt dann 50/2800 * 60min = 1 Minute. Selbstverständlich hätte man diese 10 Räume lüftungstechnisch hintereinandergeschaltet und nicht parallel.
Nach einer Minute wäre daher die O2 Konzentration bereits auf unter 8% gefallen, nach 1,5 Minuten auf unter 5% und nach 2 Minuten auf unter 3%. Die restliche Zeit war dann noch zum Beten da.

Noch etwas:
"GERMAN INVENTOR DEVELOPS COMBUSTION ENGINE EXHAUST GAS HEAT EXCHANGER SYSTEM."
War das um das Jahr 1943 herum?

concentrationO2 [%] = 21% * exp ( - 50m³/2800m³/h * 60 min/h * time [min])

ps
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ps » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:38 pm)

@FPB

For lambda = 10, we have cash at the end of the cylinder 126 ° C and a pressure of 1.55. When opening the exhaust valve, the exhaust gas flows into the exhaust pipe and relax here without work. This corresponds to a throttle and that means no further change in temperature.
From the exhaust gas then flows to cash out at a pressure of 1 and 126 ° C.

Of course, the gas loses heat to the path through the exhaust pipe. But not nearly as much as with Pattle, since the currents flowing through the mass are much larger, and the tube length and the surface is too low, although also larger than Pattle, but the money yet. When I e.g. perhaps 25 m pipe length and 24cm diameters assume, somewhat protected against radiation, and idle speed 1 / 4 of max. Speed, Lambda 10 and get the exhaust out the rear at 111 ° C when they went in front with 126 ° C ..
------

Bei Lambda = 10 haben wir am Ende im Zylinder 126°C und einen Druck von 1,55 bar. Beim Öffnen des Auslassventils strömt das Abgas in das Auspuffrohr und entspannt sich hierbei ohne Arbeitsleistung. Das entspricht einer Drosselung und das bedeutet, keine weitere Temperaturänderung.
Aus dem Auspuff strtömt dann das Abgas mit einem Druck von 1 bar aus und 126°C.

Natürlich verliert das Abgas Wärme beim Weg durch das Auspuffrohr. Aber bei weitem nicht so viel wie bei Pattle, da die durchströmenden Massenströme viel größer sind und die Rohrlänge und Oberfläche zwar ebenfalls größer ist als bei Pattle, aber im Verhältnis doch zu gering. Wenn ich z.B.vielleicht 25 m Rohrlänge und 24cm Rohrdurchmesser annehme, etwas gegen Strahlung geschützt, und Leerlaufdrehzahl 1/4 der max. Drehzahl, und Lambda 10 kommen die Abgase hinten mit 111°C heraus, wenn sie vorne mit 126°C hineingingen..

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:48 pm)

Rollo-the-Ganger actually wrote the following and proclaimed "victory:"

But first, let me review a few points which I successfully (victoriously) established here and they are not refutable:

1. There are documented cases of fatalities of people being killed by Diesel exhaust so they CAN kill. Even FPG's site confesses to that.
2. Diesels can be made to operate stoichiometrically. Lamba = 1. (Even though I had to fight tooth and claw to get FPG to admit it).
3. CO2, CO and O2 have lethal limits of concentration. That is beyond argument and too plain to argue.
4. From the graphs of ps and Franz Hoffman it is shown that a sampling of the exhaust stream of a CI Engine running Stoich. contains levels of O2, CO2, and CO that are
in lethal concentrations according to any authoritative source (OSHA, NOISH, MSDS's, etc. etc. ad infinitum). Diesel engines can operate at lower than lamba = 1 with
even worse concentrations of these gases. The exhaust stream is even lethal to a certain level above Lamba = 1. (FPG's site is NOT authoritative.) That also is too
plain to argue. The level of concentration of these gases are well beyond the limits established by OSHA and Bureau of Mines as IDLH.
5. It is possible to apply load to a static diesel engine. Think diesel generators. I've even seen them tested in engine labs with "artificial" loads. Means to do so
are limited only by one's imagination.

To the five points of Rollo-the-Ganger, here are my answers.

1) There are only two known, badly documented cases of death by diesel exhaust that I have ever found. The Freightliner case of a death in Louisvile, KY is the better of the two and is severely flawed for reasons I have just discussed on another discussion forum--but I will discuss here shortly. As rare as such fatal cases are, I have n-e-v-e-r e-v-e-r insisted that diesels cannot kill! In fact, I have always, going even back to my first essay on the subject, said that I do concede that. In the Spring 1984 Journal of Historical Review, page 41, I wrote: "It must be conceded that it would have been remotely possible to commit the deeds in question with Diesels." And nowhere on this thread have I claimed anything to the contrary.

2) Nowhere did I ever claim that diesels cannot operate stoichiometrically. I have always conceded that they can. But what drove Rollo-the-Ganger over the edge was my simple question as to how he might get a diesel to operate stoichiometrically. It should be recognized that diesel technology has changed dramatically since 1984; today with clean, low-sulfur diesel fuels one can operate at stoichiometric balance without making so much smoke that one destroys the engine--but, in 1984 or during WW2, one simply could not. In the good old days of WW2, you had to overhaul the engine after running it stoichiometrically because of likely soot build-up. It is all spelled out in my essays, Rollo-the-Ganger, which you might read if you ever get your head out of the clouds.

3) I have never claimed that CO, CO2, or reduced oxygen can not be lethal. But how do you get there, Rollo-the-Ganger?

4) At stoichiometric balance, the likely mixtures of CO, CO2 and reduced oxygen (none at all will be left) will certainly be lethal. There never was any dispute about that. But how do you get there, Rollo-the-Ganger?

5) And as to putting a load on a stationary engine, of course one can add a generator with a load on it-- just as I pointed out also.

But, and here is where Rollo-the-Ganger fell on his face again and again, one cannot achieve any of those toxic exhausts by simply turning on the engine as Rollo-the-Ganger had said. I gave him lots of time to come up with a better answer--but he only came up with wild insults. Shame on you, Rollo!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:44 pm)

Mod3:

Rollo-the-Ganger, You've been directly challenged on your assertions. Avoiding these challenges means you can no longer post to this thread.

RtG:

Adieu.

So RtG tucked tail and ran away as soon as he was challenged to put up or shut up.

Why am I not suprised that he chose to shut up instead of put up?

But let's not forget that RtG did answer one question:

Question to RtG - Can you give us the name of just one jew, with proof, who died of Carbon Dioxide poisoning in a “homicidal gas chamber” during the “holocaust?”

RtG:

No I can't.

No wonder he tucked tail and ran away.

Why was he so afraid to answer the other two questions I asked him?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:44 pm)

I participate in discussion forums because I do learn things sometimes, and I always become more familiar with the evidence and arguments in the process, including my own evidence and arguments. Rollo-the-Ganger's performance on this thread has been quite bizarre, however.

In his last post above, and I really do hope it is his last post here, he actually claimed for wartime Germany:

Diesel fuel was relatively cheap and was less scarce then gasoline during the war

The evidence that I have is the exact opposite. Diesel fuel was far more scarce in German-occupied Europe as is shown by the fact that already by July 1, 1942 [by law] ALL producer gas vehicles could ONLY use gasoline as the standby-secondary fuel for start-up and for short term boost. Until that time, producer gas vehicles with diesel engines had a decided advantage in performance over producer gas vehicles that used spark-ignition engines. What this new law meant was that ALL diesel engines in many tens of thousands of producer gas vehicles, including those in the excellent diesel-powered Saurer trucks, in use at that time had to be rebuilt with spark plugs and lower compression ratios. That was an enormous cost to the German trucking industry.

That may have also been the reason for why the Germans never built even one diesel-powered tank in the entire war. They certainly knew how to build the best--but chose not to.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Rollo the Ganger

Postby Rollo the Ganger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:45 pm)

Reading these posts from Gerdes and Berg made me puke my guts out. We call that " an epiphany" where I come from. But I'll at least apologize when I get it on anybody. Gerdes doesn't have a clue. After six good belts of "Old Grandad" I'm sure he's raring to go! I wonder how many times Gerdes woke up the morning in the gutter sans wallet? Here Gerdes, let me buy you another, on me.

Berg, do you actually KNOW Gerdes? I don't care what the moderator says. As the saying goes; "ignore him and he'll go away".

Then Berg says what has to be the most ignorant thing ever said: "That may have also been the reason for why the Germans never built even one diesel-powered tank in the entire war. They certainly knew how to build the best--but chose not to.".

For all those reading this post, including Jews, here's an exercise for you. Match these diesel engines built by the Germans during WW2 with the tank model it was used in:

1. Maybach HL 120 TRM V-12 Inline Diesel.
2. Daimler-Benz MB517 Diesel
3. VK 3002 DB Diesel
4. Krupp M601 Diesel
5. Maybach HL 210 and HL 230 Diesels. (Hint: "Put a Tiger in your Tank")

For anyone who knows anything about fractional distillation of crude oil knows there is a significant fraction of diesel fuel (carbon chains of 12 and above) along with any fraction of gasoline (around 8 carbons in a chain). Unless the Germans decided to throw the diesel fuel away while producing gasoline then there must have been at least as much diesel fuel as gasoline in any production batch. For most crudes the diesel fraction is larger than the gasoline fraction. Cat Cracking was invented by the Americans in 1942 and I'm sure they weren't sharing the secret with the Nazis. Also it's more expensive and involved to refine gasoline than diesel. Would any intelligent Nazi give the Camps gasoline when there was diesel available?

I feel another "epiphany" coming on. Adieu folks.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”