survey: Which Revisionists are the most influential?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Your opinion (you must log in to vote):

Germar Rudolf
36%
Carlo Mattogno
14%
Juergen Graf
No votes
David Cole
5%
Robert Faurisson
5%
Carlos Porter
No votes
Henri Roques
No votes
Arthur R. Butz
18%
Ernst Zündel
No votes
Other
23%

Total votes: 22

survey: Which Revisionists are the most influential?

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:14 am)

Moderator's survey:

I would like to find out from our registrants which Revisionists they consider to be the most influential, the most important.

More than one choice is acceptable, and please indicate why.

Thanks, RevForum Moderator
Last edited by Moderator on Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

wild coyote

Postby wild coyote » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:56 am)

Carlo Mattogno is obviously the best revisionist researcher and historian world wide and Germar Rudolf is the best publisher in the English language.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:18 am)

I'll say Germar Rudolf, but there are so many that have done incredible work and shown great courage.

Rudolf is extremely productive. His massive amounts of research, his great website .... www.vho.org .... and his publishing company, Castle Hill Publishers are blowing away the lies.

Germar is also subject to imprisonment should he return to his native Germany where his scientific 'Rudolf Report' demolished the gas chambers fraud. Imagine, being arrested for scientific inquiry.

Revisionsm is unstoppable.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:39 am)

:) I trace revisionism back to Abraham Lincoln whosaid"History is made up of agreed upon lies."Honest abe is my choice.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:49 am)

:) I'd also like to give a little credit to David Cole.As far as I am aware,his convert to non-revisionism is due in part to persuasive efforts by the JML(Jewish Mafia League).I might also be a little backdated on my info.Maybe there's something about the whole David Cole afair that I am not aware of.Please correct me if he has actualy gone to the dark side on his own decision.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:46 pm)

Cole's life was threatened by the judeo-supremacist Jewish Defense League (JDL) ...... no other judeo-supremacist organizations criticized the JDL for their threats (ie: ADL, Bnai Brith, etc.)

see:
http://www.codoh.com/cole/cole.html
excerpt
This world would be a happier place, indeed, when all the Jew-baiters and Jew-haters have disappeared, especially the most vicious hater of them all, David Cole.

Reward for Information
JDL wants to know the location of Holocaust denier David Cole, pictured above. Anyone giving us his correct address will receive a monetary reward. Contact us through e-mail immediately if you have information leading to the current location of David Cole.

Judeo-supremacists, the true haters, the true threat.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:51 pm)

Hannover wrote:Cole's life was threatened by the judeo-supremacist Jewish Defense League (JDL) ...... no other judeo-supremacist organizations criticized the JDL for their threats (ie: ADL, Bnai Brith, etc.)

see:
http://www.codoh.com/cole/cole.html
excerpt
This world would be a happier place, indeed, when all the Jew-baiters and Jew-haters have disappeared, especially the most vicious hater of them all, David Cole.

Reward for Information
JDL wants to know the location of Holocaust denier David Cole, pictured above. Anyone giving us his correct address will receive a monetary reward. Contact us through e-mail immediately if you have information leading to the current location of David Cole.

Judeo-supremacists, the true haters, the true threat.

- Hannover
I ran across a book by David Duke called "MY AWAKENING".He brings up the Cole incident with the Jewish Mafia league and adds that he had been beaten up and members of his family threatened.I wonder if this is actualy true(being that I wouldn't put it past them)?Although,that was the first I heard of any Cole info after the forced letter of appology posted on the JDL website,and his sudden disapearance from the revisionist scene.

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:18 pm)

We'd like to thank the four people who voted for us. Modesty forbids us making it five.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”