Shoah Education Project??

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Jazz

Shoah Education Project??

Postby Jazz » 9 years 8 months ago (Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:34 am)

Hello :)

I was double checking on a law that passed on the 8th of May 1946, which declared all crimes committed against Germans between 30th September 1938 and 28th October 1946 was justified retaliation for the occupant's deeds and as such not liable to punishment. I found "The Benes Document" on http://www.shoaheducation.com/benesdoc.html, so I decided to look through this website some more to see if they had anything else like it and I came across the "Camps" page here: http://www.shoaheducation.com/camps.html:

Background and history of the Killing Centers

Each of the concentration camps were different in numerous ways. In many, the legacy of killing and torture is all that characterized the camps. Some were slave labor camps such as Brinlitz and Westerbork. Others were combinations such as Bergen-Belsen, in which some died cruel deaths, some were forced into slavery, and others were processed out of the country through organizations such as the Red Cross. Terezin, or Thereisenstadt, was held by the Nazis to be a model "relocation" center, which translated, meant ghetto/camp. More will be discussed regarding the individual camps.

All camps were deliberately planned and thought out with the precise cunning of the Third Reich. Each had an architecture of its own. Each was designed for specific purposes, and each was influenced by its staff which was usually a combination of Nazi officers and enlisted men, Nazi Women auxilliaries, local residents employed in the camp and capos, taken from among the prisoners, who often became as cruel toward thier own as the nazis themselves, coping by identifying with the agressor, a common defense mechanism.

Polish camps and many German camps as well , though carefully designed for the imminent final solution, endlosung began and were promoted as "re-education centers" for political dissenters, hostile to Hitler's government. The emphasis of these "centers" early on was the "Germanization" of the polish populace and other nationalities. The intent was two-fold:

* conquer European nations cleansing the bloodlines in a war of total annihilation

e.g. Hitler's remarks "....So I have assembed my Death's Head Formations, for the time being only in the East, with the command to send man, woman and child of Polish origin and language to death, ruthlessly and mercilessly... This is the only way we can win the living space we need" ( address at Wehrmacht at the Berchtesgaden retreat 8/22/39) and

* Re-settle land space for what would become the aryan super-race, germanizing those who were 'salvageable' and virtually ridding Europe of those who were not.

And then there's also this page: http://www.shoaheducation.com/aryan.html that shows a video linked to Youtube on "The untold holocaust story".

I'm new to holocaust revisionism and don't know much. Do revisionist know about Elizabeth Kirkley and the others who made this website? And what do people on this forum have to say about it and the information it gives out?

I really want to know and btw on the bottom of the homepage there's a little banner that flickers to "It really happened" which kind of made me laugh, does this mean more and more people are questioning the holocaust?

Jazz

Another question

Postby Jazz » 9 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:39 pm)

I know there's no evidence of any gassing in Dachau but what does the tiny writing underneath the skull say? And why would the Germans paint a little skull on the door?

Thank you

Mojo

Re: Shoah Education Project??

Postby Mojo » 9 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:36 pm)

Have a look here Jazz --> http://www.whale.to/b/dachau_p.html

Please post what you find. :wink:

Jazz

Postby Jazz » 9 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:32 pm)

Thank you Mojo! You're basically the only one who answers my questions lol. I'm kind of making a scrapbook so all these photos will come in handy. :) Will you please reply to my first question?

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 9 years 7 months ago (Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 am)

It's a little tragic that the veterans don't jump right in but I think it has to do with 2 things... 1. Respectfully, much of what you've asked so far is holohoax101, after awhile I think people might get bothered repeating the same things. 2. We get our share of trolls here as you can imagine. Sometimes people aren't forthright with their intentions and have a hidden agenda when they start posting here.

After you've been here for a little while, the regulars will come around. Keep in mind this isn't really a social community, so the overall Esprit de Corp is different from most online communities. It's not a bad thing, as it helps to keep issues in focus.

I believe (hope) CODOH is in the process of setting up a Wiki that will be a huge help to revisionist research in time.

To answer your first question, I don't pay much attention to sites that promote the holocaust. I spent 40 years hearing that side of the story. The more I began studying revisionism, the more it seemed like the believers were trying to pound square pegs into round holes all the time. Much like the image you posted of the gas chamber door. Having warnings and gas times on the door makes it hard for me to believe they were tricking the jews into thinking they were taking a shower. A good many of them did speak German so it's not like they didn't know what the writing on the door meant.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 9 years 7 months ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:39 pm)

Jazz, you're all over the place. Read our guidelines, one topic per thread.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”