New NAFH challenge / reward offer

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: New NAFH challenge / reward offer

Postby Cloud » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:24 pm)

grenadier wrote:Hey Cloud; I think the book will be released only in the fall. I'll get in touch with a friend who knows best
and will post something more solid later.

Much appreciated, grenadier. I've gotten through fifteen of them already, but a little more knowledge couldn't hurt. :lol:

I noticed Mattogno likes to use exclamation points in his books. Given the absurd claims of the eyewitnesses, it probably isn't too surprising why he uses them.

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:30 am)

Hey Cloud,
ok, I spoke to one of the people involved in the project and they hope they can get it published this summer.
Best wishes

dejesus

Postby dejesus » 1 decade 9 months ago (Mon May 17, 2010 1:11 pm)

Looks like the NAFH has made its challenge even easier

The rules for claiming THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM REWARD

The information in the following link will explain the incredibly easy process for laying claim to The Final Solution Forensic Challenge TM reward money. Click HERE for details:

“For each one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of at least 190 people (which is just 1 / 100 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder as per sham “skeptical scholar” Shermer’s claims), $100.00 will be donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in the name of Michael Shermer AND $100.00 will be donated in the name of the persons(s) / group / organization / school which provides the required proof. Just 190 people in each “huge mass grave” - Just 1 / 100 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder. To begin the two-part process of claiming the reward: First - the alleged proof that each alleged “huge mass grave” contains at least 190 people must be posted on THIS FORUM THREAD. Second - the posted “proof” must then be unequivocally endorsed by Michael Shermer, stating that said posted proof meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof; i.e. - the same standards of proof that these so-called “skeptics” apply to claims made about gods, big-foot, aliens, magic, etc. (Note: Shermer may have to answer a few simple questions to ensure that he’s honestly endorsing the alleged posted “proof.”) So the total $10,800.00 reward amount offered via - The Final Solution Forensic Challenge TM is literally in the hands of Michael Shermer himself. What will be accepted by The National Association of Forensic Historians TM for the purpose of claiming the reward - will be anything that Shermer endorses as proof, as long as the caveats expressed above are met.”

This seems almost too easy. It seems that they just want to give the money away.

I'm going to have to look into this more closely. I don't get the 190 bodis = 1 / 100 of 1 %

http://www.nafcash.com/

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed May 26, 2010 2:21 pm)

The NAFH site links to this thread, dejesus.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

dejesus

Postby dejesus » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed May 26, 2010 5:00 pm)

Good bye Warden. Better luck next time.

Let's repeat the above so everyone can see for themselves what a shameless liar the Warden is.

Go to the NAFH site:

http://www.nafcash.com/

Scroll down to:

The rules for claiming

THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM REWARD

The information in the following link will explain the incredibly easy process for laying claim to The Final Solution Forensic Challenge TM reward money. Click HERE for details:

Now, click on the link titled: HERE

And what do you find?

So the Warden has been busted telling a bald faced lie.

Why do you have to lie Warden?

Why?

And did you all notice how the Warden ran away rather than answer this simple question:

How many of the fraudulently alleged 54 “huge mass graves” can you prove contain the remains of at least 190 people?

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed May 26, 2010 5:10 pm)

We've got 2 threads of essentially the same info. This thread is now locked, post to the other one viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6047 if you wish.
Mod3

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”