jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:03 pm

jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 8 months ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:42 pm)

The purpose of this thread is to establish a repository for the evidence that jews sent to the east by the Germans (via the transit camps), were rounded up by the Soviets and put into the Gulag. Of course, the proof that they were lies in the fact that the fraudulently alleged "pure extermination centers" were in fact transit camps, because not so much as one single grave that contains so much as 1 / 10,000 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder (1/3 of the entire holohoax) has ever been located / proven to exist as said fraudulently alleged "pure extermination centers / transit camps."

I would like to present, as exhibit # 1 for this thread - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's book - The Gulag Archipelago. If you haven't read this book yet, you don't know the holohoax. It will give you answers for things that you didn't even know there were questions about.

And for exhibit # 2, I give you:


Surviving the Camps but Struggling in Brooklyn

New York Times, January 21, 2010

By JENNIFER MASCIA


Ruth Usherenko keeps an improbably thick book on a table beside the couch in her living room. In it are roughly 58,000 names, all belonging to Jewish Berliners who perished during Hitler's regime. "All my girlfriends, all my relatives, all my neighbors are in here,"

...Beside her sat her sister, Toni Usherenko, 85, equally diminutive and delicate, who spoke in the same halting hybrid of Russian and English. The two live a block apart in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, maintaining a closeness forged during World War II and later in a Siberian prison camp...

The sisters spent their early years in Neustrelitz, a town in northern Germany. After their father, a tailor, became a target of Nazi intimidation, the family moved to Berlin...

The girls' father was badly beaten in the riot, suffering a heart attack and a damaged kidney. Three years later, he was taken to Sachsenhausen concentration camp, where he perished.

Weeks after their father was apprehended, Ruth, Toni and their mother were taken to Gross-Rosen , a work camp...

In 1945, the three women were sent by the Soviets to a labor camp in Siberia; they were considered suspect because of their religion and their German provenance.

"We couldn't speak one word of Russian," Ruth Usherenko recalled. "They didn't feed us. When people died, they didn't bury them — they put them in the forest and the wolves were eating them."

So complete was their isolation that they did not know when the war ended. "Stalin passed away in 1953, and they released us in 1955," Ruth Usherenko recalled. "A woman came to us and said, `The war is over.' "

The three women settled in the Ukrainian town of Dnepropetrovsk, where they worked as milliners. The sisters married — Ruth to a shoemaker and Toni to an aviation engineer — and in 1981, after years of trying to leave the Soviet Union, the families were able to emigrate to Brooklyn...

But having money for heat is most important to Ms. Usherenko, perhaps because the cold is a reminder of the frigid decade she spent in Siberia. "They put us in a cold school, no steam," she recounted. "We had one blanket for me, my mother and my sister. Everybody died."

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/21/nyreg ... mps&st=cse

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 8 months ago (Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:25 pm)

The question isn't whether or not that jews who were sent to the German camps, and passed through German transit camps, eventually ended up in the Soviet Gulag - that is an established fact.

The only question that remains is - How many?

No wonder the Soviets didn't allow all those jews that the Germans originally sent to the east, and the Soviets eventually arrested, to emigrate to Israhell.

They didn't want them spilling the beans about their experiences in the Soviet Gulag system - like the Usherenko sister have done. (Starved / worked to death and fed to the wolves.)

People would have put two and two together and would have realized, like we now have, that it was the communists - not the Germans, who holocausted all those exiled jews.

Holocaust by Soviet Gulag.

The final nail in the jews big-lie / cognitive illusion / conspiracy about the holohoax.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby joachim neander » 9 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:28 am)

Leading Revisionists F.B. Berg and Carlo Mattogno mercilessly shredded the testimony of witnesses to Nazi crimes. (See the CODOH post about my two names of gassed persons at Auschwitz.)
Do you think that witnesses to Stalinist crimes are of a better category? That they are trustworthy? And if so, why? What makes the difference?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:16 am

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 9 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:01 pm)

I just noticed Joachim Leander's post above and I will try to answer him.

The important issues for me are the methods allegedly used for mass murder. In general, there is nothing unusual technically about Stalin's methods: bullets in the necks, mass shooting, starvation, cold, neglect, etc., are all quite plausible technically and are not even novel or new.

The alleged mass murder methods of the Nazis are totally bizarre and unheard of outside of the holocaust. So, great suspicion about those alleged but totally novel methods is entirely in order. Hilberg alleged that “killing centers worked quickly and efficiently” on an “assembly line basis” resembling the “complex mass-production methods of a modern [industrial] plant.” But there is no real evidence of anything like that.

If Leander wants to be taken seriously, he must explain just how those super extraordinary gas chambers worked--whether it was the alleged gas chamber used in the Bunker in September, 1941, or any of the other alleged gas chambers. How did that bunker gas chamber even work? I do not think Leander even bothered to try to explain it. Getting "eyewitnesses" to lie under oath before depraved judges and biased prosecutors is easy. To find lots and lots of dumb hIstorians to believe them is also easy. We might as well go back to believing in witchcraft and witches for which the evidence was just as abundant. But, to get everyone in the world to believe them, especially when there is no real evidence aside from "eyewitnesses" for the Nazi exterminations, is not possible.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurd vergast

The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:11 pm)

joachim neander

why? What makes the difference?


Here's an example joachim, from one of holocaustianities’ hall of fame liewitnesses - Yankel Wiernik:


"Phantoms of death haunt me, specters of children, little children, nothing but children, I saw the doom of three generations, the world must be told of the infamy of those barbarians, it is I who shall cause it to happen, no imagination could possibly conceive of anything like that which I have seen, I intend to present everything accurately so that many millions of human beings might know all about it, I am constructing my story and am presenting it with faithful accuracy... One of the Germans would frequently snatch a child from the woman's arms and tear the child in half, such incidents were by no means isolated, occurred all the time."

And here is another:

"I grabbed some guns and let fly right and left, but when I saw that the road to escape stood open, I picked up an ax and a saw, and ran. At first we were in control of the situation. However, within a short time pursuit got under way from every direction, from Malkinia, Kosow and from the Treblinka Penal Camp. It seemed that when they saw the fires and heard the shooting, they sent help at once.

Our objective was to reach the woods, but the closest patch was five miles away. We ran across swamps, meadows and ditches, with bullets pursuing us fast and furious. Every second counted. All that mattered was to reach the woods because the Germans would not want to follow us there.

Just as I thought I was safe, running straight ahead as fast as I could, I suddenly heard the command "Halt!" right behind me. By then I was exhausted but I ran faster just the same. The woods were just ahead of me, only a few leaps away. I strained all my will power to keep going. The pursuer was gaining and I could hear him running close behind me.

Then I heard a shot; in the same instant I felt a sharp pain in my left shoulder. I turned around and saw a guard from the Treblinka Penal Camp. He again aimed his pistol at me. I knew something about firearms and I noticed that the weapon had jammed. I took advantage of this and deliberately slowed down. I pulled the ax from my belt. My pursuer - a Ukrainian guard - ran up to me yelling in Ukrainian: "Stop or I'll shoot!" I came up close to him and struck him with my axe across the left side of his chest. He collapsed at my feet with a vile path.

I was free and ran into the woods. After penetrating a little deeper into the thicket, I sat down among the bushes. From the distance I heard a lot of shooting. Believe it or not, the bullet had not really hurt me. It had gone through all of my clothing and stopped at my shoulder, leaving a mark. I was alone. At last, I was able to rest.



As you well know joachim, the absurd stories about "homicidal gas chambers," "pure extermination centers" and "48 located huge mass graves" are nonsensical jew big-lies based on physical impossibilities. And as you also know joachim - If it couldn’t have happened - as alleged, then it didn’t happen - as alleged. (Just what part of physically impossible do you not understand?) There is nothing physically impossible about the Soviet gulags.

Now joachim:

1 - Do you deny the Soviet gulag system?

2 - Do you deny that jews were sent to the Soviet gulags?

3 - Are you calling the Usherenko sisters liars?

4 - Do you deny the fact that the jews fraudulently alleged “archeological investigations” of the fraudulently alleged "pure extermination centers" of Belzec, Chelmno and Sobibor claiming that they uncovered 48 "huge mass graves" are just commjewnist big-lies that are being used to try and cover up the fact that these fraudulently alleged "pure extermination centers" were really transit camps which the Germans used while sending exiled jews to the east where many were subsequently rounded up by the commjewnists and sent into the Soviet gulag system?

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby joachim neander » 9 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm)

I am missing my post where I asked about a "Leander" - who is it, whom does Mr. Berg address by this name?
Why shall I answer questions here, when my own posts vanish mysteriously?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:59 pm)

joachim:

Why shall I answer questions here..?



What's wrong joachim, are my questions too hard for you?

Let me rephrase them for you:


Now joachim:

1 - Do you deny the Soviet gulag system?

Yes or No?

2 - Do you deny that jews were sent to the Soviet gulags?

Yes or No?

3 - Are you calling the Usherenko sisters liars?

Yes or No?

4 - Do you deny the fact that the jews fraudulently alleged “archeological investigations” of the fraudulently alleged "pure extermination centers" of Belzec, Chelmno and Sobibor claiming that they uncovered 48 "huge mass graves" are just commjewnist big-lies that are being used to try and cover up the fact that these fraudulently alleged "pure extermination centers" were really transit camps which the Germans used while sending exiled jews to the east where many were subsequently rounded up by the communists and sent into the Soviet gulag system?

Yes or No?

5 - Are simple yes or no questions too hard for you?

Yes or No?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 pm)

joachim neander:

Leading Revisionists F.B. Berg and Carlo Mattogno mercilessly shredded the testimony of witnesses to Nazi crimes.



Yes they did joachim. And they shredded you in the process.

The only problem I have with your above admission joachim, is witnesses should be - "witnesses" and crimes should be "crimes," or this: fraudulently alleged witnesses to fraudulently alleged Nazi crimes.

But other than that, I think your admission is very telling.

Thank you for your honesty.

Now please answer my questions.

User avatar
Moderator3
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:01 am

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby Moderator3 » 9 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:42 pm)

joachim neander wrote:I am missing my post where I asked about a "Leander" - who is it, whom does Mr. Berg address by this name?
Why shall I answer questions here, when my own posts vanish mysteriously?

It's really not so mysterious. Your off topic pissing contest with Mr. Berg is of no interest here. And do not imply that you could answer the challenges put to you 'if only my posts weren't deleted'. Nothing has been deleted that was relevant to the thread in which it was posted.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby joachim neander » 9 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:06 am)

Answers:
1) yes. No documents, all hearsay or literary fiction (Solshenitsyn).
2) yes. No documents either.
3) no. Why should I? Judging from a Jewish-owned newspaper's report?
4) Can't answer. Please rephrase and say it in plain English. And what are "commjewnists"? I did not find this word even in my big Webster's.
5) Depends on the quality of the questions and the intention of the person who asks.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby joachim neander » 9 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:11 am)

@ Moderator3:
Did you really expect me answering for a person Mr. Berg calls "Leander," not only once, which might be excusable as a typo?
Is Mr. Berg exempt from forum rules, e.g. addressing a member with the name the member has chosen?
What is more, Messrs. Berg & Gerdes have broken the "one topic per thread" rule and are simply posting non-sequiturs, as Gross-Rosen was not a transit camp, and the Germans did not deport the woman to Siberia.

Mojo
Member
Member
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby Mojo » 9 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:19 am)

joachim neander, you were asked...

Greg Gerdes wrote:1 - Do you deny the Soviet gulag system?

Yes or No?


joachim neander wrote:1) yes. No documents, all hearsay or literary fiction (Solshenitsyn).


I'm not a PhD so please bear with me. If I understand correctly, you deny the Soviet Gulag system. Why would Harvard University, and the US National Park Service support or endorse a fairytale?

http://gulaghistory.org/nps/teacherresources/
Harvard University’s National Resource Center for Russian, East European and Central Asian Studies (NRC) has developed a teacher curriculum unit that further explores the themes of the traveling exhibition. It is a three-day course intended for use amongst U.S. middle and high-school students. The unit, entitled, “GULAG: Soviet Prison Camps and Their Legacy,” includes chapters devoted to the creation and scope of the Gulag system, daily life in the camps, as well as the Gulag’s historical legacy. The curriculum includes first person accounts and artwork as well as class exercises and homework. If you are interested in receiving a curriculum unit, please contact the NRC at [email protected], or feel free to download a PDF of the curriculum unit.

http://gulaghistory.org/nps/about/
The Gulag Museum of Perm, Russia and the National Park Service (NPS) have formed a unique partnership to produce a traveling exhibit, "GULAG: Soviet Labor Camps and the Struggle for Freedom." This website is a partnership with the NPS, the Gulag Museum, the Center for History and New Media at George Mason University, and the Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies at Harvard University.

The Gulag Museum is a historic site museum based in a former forced labor camp, Perm-36. The exhibit is scheduled to open on Ellis Island in May 2006, the traveling exhibit will be the first international exhibition to present to the American public this significant and powerful history of the 20th century. The exhibit will travel subsequently to Boston; Atlanta; Independence, CA; and Washington, D.C.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby joachim neander » 9 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 am)

I applied the same yardstick Revisionists use when discussing Nazi crimes: no documents, all hearsay ("eyewitnesses=liewitnesses") or literary fiction (Wiesel).
BTW, did you check what the institutions you mentioned (Harvard University, the U.S. National Park Service) say with regard to the Holocaust? And would you trust them in this case, too?

Mojo
Member
Member
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby Mojo » 9 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:40 am)

joachim neander wrote:I applied the same yardstick Revisionists use when discussing Nazi crimes: no documents, all hearsay ("eyewitnesses=liewitnesses") or literary fiction (Wiesel).


How convenient, just what I expected you to say.

joachim neander wrote:BTW, did you check what the institutions you mentioned (Harvard University, the U.S. National Park Service) say with regard to the Holocaust? And would you trust them in this case, too?


I also expected a strawman to appear.

Thanks for your reply. :lol:

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: jews, Transit Camps and the Soviet Gulag

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:46 pm)

So joachim neander denies the Soviet gulag system and he denies that jews were sent to said gulags - what more needs to be said?

Well, just this: Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!


The real jewish holocaust - by Soviet Gulag.

The final nail in the jews big-lie / cognitive illusion / conspiracy about the holohoax.

No wonder joachim is putting his head in the sand.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AstraPlaneti and 3 guests