Satirical Comic Book Tales of the Holohoax Online

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Satirical Comic Book Tales of the Holohoax Online

Postby Mortimer » 9 years 7 months ago (Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 pm)

Two men, Simon Sheppard and Steve Whittle, are currently in jail in Britain http://www.heretical.com for distributing Tales of the Holohoax which is a comic book which pokes fun at holocaust claims. The same media which says the Mohammed cartoons of several years ago are a case of free expression is either silent or supports their imprisonment. Tales of the Holohoax is available online http://www.vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres9/TalesV2.pdf
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

sonico

Re: Satirical Comic Book Tales of the Holohoax Online

Postby sonico » 9 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:23 pm)

do you know if we can use these comics in any other way , perhaps embed them on a blog...?

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 9 years 7 months ago (Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:45 am)

sonico wrote:do you know if we can use these comics in any other way , perhaps embed them on a blog...?

I think it would be okay. As the comic is available free online I don't think there is an issue with copyright.
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

sonico

Postby sonico » 9 years 7 months ago (Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:45 pm)

well i will try to use them I hope there are no issues about copying some of those comics .they are pretty gooD.
RH

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”