FPBerg's Conclusions about the "Holocaust!"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

FPBerg's Conclusions about the "Holocaust!"

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 9 years 7 months ago (Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:26 am)

The holocaust story is a monstrous hoax for four important reasons: 1) no one was ever killed in gas chambers by the Nazis, 2) the numbers of Jews who died in German-occupied Europe is minuscule compared to what is alleged, 3) forensic evidence to support the holocaust gassing claims is non-existent, and 4) Jews were rather well-treated by the Nazis compared with other minorities such as blacks, his-panics or American Indians in the USA—or non-whites by the British Empire, or Palestinians by Israel. In general, Jews as a group, or as a people, or as a race (take your pick) have no reason to complain about their treatment by Nazi Germany before or during WW2. They had been actively driving the world toward war against Germany since March 1933. They eventually succeeded in getting their war. That Jews were interned in concentration camps by Germany and that some tens of thousands of Jews were also among the dead and the sick, and among the ashes to which Germany had been reduced by war's end should surprise no one. What should be surprising is that any Jews “survived” at all. In fact, millions of Jews “survived” as the work of Sergio DellaPergola and others confirm.

The “holocaust” is anti-German racism gone wild. If historians and holocaust educators and the USHMM (United States Holocaust Memorial Museum) and the US and German governments were really interested in the “holocaust” and its history—they would surely spend a great deal of time and space on those super extraordinary weapons of mass murder: the gas chambers. But that is not what one finds. In the vast literature that can now be called “holocaust literature,” there is hardly any information or discussion about the gas chambers or the extermination process. Too horrible? Why bother when most people are thoroughly convinced already? Clearly, the purpose is not to understand the subject in depth. The purpose is to simply make more and more pro-Jewish propaganda and crush the Germans again. Since two world wars failed to exterminate the Germans, perhaps the Germans can be persuaded to exterminate themselves?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: FPBerg's Conclusions about the "Holocaust!"

Postby holographic » 9 years 7 months ago (Sat May 01, 2010 12:42 pm)

Thank you FPB. I was first called a "nazi" at the rather tender age of 7. Simply by being German I have had to deal with this the majority of my life. People who do it to me now are subjected to a verbal tsunami that usually sends them running with their "tales" between their legs. Unless you are German and have been exposed to this you cannot possibly understand this type of profiling. I began looking at books in the local library dealing with biased views of WWII since I was about 7 as well. All my life..."the Germans, the Germans, the Germans!!"

HaaDeeCee

Postby HaaDeeCee » 9 years 7 months ago (Sun May 02, 2010 2:59 pm)

holographic,

I can very much concur with your experiences and feelings, and at quite a young age as a teenager I developed some counter-arguments.

I recall during high school history class one classmate commented that Germany had lost WWII ha ha, to which I replied that the jury was still out on that one! Considering the current economic status of the "victor" countries my off-the-cuff remark so many years ago came true with terrifying results.

When the discussions turn to "6 million Jews" I simply say that the history books are written by the victors and that I have never heard about a rebuttal in the popular media. Then I mention Mr Zuendel and his experiences in the "free" western world, and why anybody would throw someone into prison, in a so-called "free country" such as the USA, Canada, or Germany, for merely asking questions. Why not simply refute his arguments with facts, in a public debate?????

Perhaps not sufficient to change people's mind but I found that it does make them think a little and who knows, any additional experience may change their mind completely.

The overall picture is not as bleak one may think; an opinion poll as to how the various nations of the world are perceived by those in foreign countries has Germany at or near the top of positive perception, with Israel near the bottom of that list.

There HAS to be a moral somewhere in that!

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 9 years 7 months ago (Sun May 02, 2010 5:28 pm)

You are welcome, holographic. Thank you for your comment and thoughts.

The word “hoax” in its harshest sense applies to what was done after WW2. Although there may have never been a formal meeting to hatch the hoax, that was not even needed. There certainly was an “incredible meeting of minds, a consensus—mindreading by a far-flung bureaucracy” (words lifted from Raul Hilberg) among the victors, and especially among the Jews The tale of the six million was to be a huge dead albatross around the necks of the entire German people (not just the "nazis") to “keep them down” forever. Whether the hoaxers actually believed their own propaganda and outright lies hardly mattered. The Germans, the most civilized people and most highly educated people on the planet, had to be “re-educated” and ”democratized” by people who had themselves committed far worse atrocities than anything the Nazis were ever accused of committing. Those same victors also continued to hold hundreds of millions of people in virtual slavery and misery. The hoax has succeeded perfectly. Germany which had contributed far more to human enlightenment in its brief period of independence than any other country from its founding in 1871 until 1945—was reduced to making expensive automobiles and machinery, and enslaved with guilt and endless payments and apologies to people who were never exterminated to begin with.

Friedrich Paul Berg
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 7 months ago (Sun May 02, 2010 9:21 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:You are welcome, holographic. Thank you for your comment and thoughts.

The word “hoax” in its harshest sense applies to what was done after WW2. Although there may have never been a formal meeting to hatch the hoax, that was not even needed. There certainly was an “incredible meeting of minds, a consensus—mindreading by a far-flung bureaucracy” (words lifted from Raul Hilberg) among the victors, and especially among the Jews The tale of the six million was to be a huge dead albatross around the necks of the entire German people (not just the "nazis") to “keep them down” forever. Whether the hoaxers actually believed their own propaganda and outright lies hardly mattered. The Germans, the most civilized people and most highly educated people on the planet, had to be “re-educated” and ”democratized” by people who had themselves committed far worse atrocities than anything the Nazis were ever accused of committing. Those same victors also continued to hold hundreds of millions of people in virtual slavery and misery. The hoax has succeeded perfectly. Germany which had contributed far more to human enlightenment in its brief period of independence than any other country from its founding in 1871 until 1945—was reduced to making expensive automobiles and machinery, and enslaved with guilt and endless payments and apologies to people who were never exterminated to begin with.

Friedrich Paul Berg

It is my contention that there needs to be more and more conversation about the Germans as victims, and less about the Jews. In addition, conversely, there needs to be more about the Jews and Allied governments/military forces (U.S., U.K., France, Russia) as victimizers and perpetrators of atrocities and less about the Germans as such.

This is the "new currency" that the Jews fear -- to actually bring the immense German suffering, which easily outweighs Jewish suffering, into the discussion. This is also called The Broadening of the Holocaust to include all people's experiences. Yeah!!

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 9 years 7 months ago (Mon May 03, 2010 11:34 pm)

Mexicans being inspected at the US border

The shocking truth is that Nazi procedures at Auschwitz-Birkenau, Dachau, and elsewhere were essentially the same as those used by the United States at Ellis Island during periods of peace and great prosperity. The likely introduction of epidemic diseases into the country was a matter of life-and-death, possibly effecting millions of people and had to be taken extremely seriously. If the scene to the left from 1920 of Mexican workers being examined were repeated today (perhaps in Arizona), it would be condemned as deliberate racist humiliation, or worse. In fact, however, it was just one of the measures used by many countries to keep people alive . See the discussion with even more images on Stormfront.org. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

The lurid quackery of Jewish “scholars” and medical doctors (far too many to be even named here) regarding the “holocaust” is outrageous. Ultimately, the Jews only condemn themselves. In the meantime, however, countless Americans will die fighting in foolish wars far from America “to protect Jews from another holocaust.

The arch war criminals were, and still are, the Americans. They have nothing to be proud of!

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn the Truth at http://www.nazigassings.com

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 7 months ago (Wed May 05, 2010 1:17 am)

My goal is to provide funding to at least 5 revisionists in 2010. I have already decided who they will be, so no need to send an email and ask. I think any person, American or non American, black or white, Catholic or Atheist who cares about their freedom, needs to support the cause of revisionism.

Holocaustanity is a dangerous movement. It is a movement to silence any insulting words about Jews from anyone at any time. I think the holocaust
is the smokescreen ( a profitable one at that) but still a smokescreen for curbing any and all negative comments, public or private about Jews.

It is brilliant how these people are able to weave so many agendas together into a composite and then profit so handsomely from it at the same time.

I do not want to get too ' religious' on any of you, but to me, this is beyond the scope of the human intellect.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 9 years 7 months ago (Wed May 05, 2010 12:32 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
... 4) Jews were rather well-treated by the Nazis compared with other minorities such as blacks, his-panics or American Indians in the USA

...They had been actively driving the world toward war against Germany since March 1933. They eventually succeeded in getting their war.

The “holocaust” is anti-German racism gone wild. ...The purpose is to simply make more and more pro-Jewish propaganda and crush the Germans again. Since two world wars failed to exterminate the Germans, perhaps the Germans can be persuaded to exterminate themselves?

"Hitler didn't snub me—it was FDR who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Owens

Jews and the rest of western "civilization" [sic] hate who they envy the most. The Jews have been using guilt to get Germans and the rest of the Nordic Europeans to kill themselves for 60+ years. Look at Tiger Woods' wife: she committed racial suicide.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 9 years 7 months ago (Wed May 05, 2010 10:57 pm)

what exactly is racial suicide?

Incidentally as no one seems to have anything more to add to FPBerg's succinct conclusions, I was wondering if that Revipedia thingy was still running and if it was viewable?

thanks

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”