Revisionists and open debate

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Avaloki

Revisionists and open debate

Postby Avaloki » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:47 pm)

Hej there

Ive been here before some time ago. Now i have studied the available online litterature some more.

The revisionists claim they are being censored, and not given a fair chance, nor the possibility of open inquiry.

A site called the nizkor project, at nizkor.org/ counters revisionists claims. They provide links to revisionist sides, so that one can check out both sides. The revisionist sites do not link back. Nor, when doing a search at www.ihr.org do find anything on nizkor, so they must be ignoring them completely?

How can this be reconciled with a demand of open and scientific enquiry into the holocaust debate?

Regards

Avaloki

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:58 pm)

You are quite wrong.
see:
http://www.ihr.org/top/links.html
CODOH, VHO have links as well. You really should get the facts straight.

This Forum in itself shoots down your incorrect assessmnent. We permit all views.

Please show me Nizkor's, or the absurd 'holocau$t' History Project's discussion forum.

And....perhaps you would like to start a separate thread(s) and debate individual points that you claim 'counter Revisionism'. Are you up to the challenge?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:07 pm)

I see that Hannover got ahead of me. Anyway, here are some comments:

Avaloki wrote: The revisionist sites do not link back. Nor, when doing a search at www.ihr.org do find anything on nizkor, so they must be ignoring them completely?

I don’t think that this is a correct observation.

Mark Weber lists ant-revisionist sites at http://www.ihr.org/top/links.html

And Rudolf at http://vho.org/Links.html

The revisionists claim they are being censored, and not given a fair chance, nor the possibility of open inquiry.

On what US TV channel and how often have you seen lately public debates about the Jewish “Holocaust”?

fge

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:33 pm)

In what newspapers have correct Revisionist views been presented?

What newspaper or TV station has presented a debate on The Rudolf Report?

What popular magazine or TV reporter has interviewed Carlo Mattogno?

Why are there laws against scrutiny of the so called 'holocaust' throughout Europe & Canada?

Why are Revisionists homes burned?

Why are they physically assaulted?

Why are they held in solitary confinement without charges in Canada?

- H.

Avaloki

Postby Avaloki » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:20 pm)

Hej

Well, i mainly relied on ihr.org as my revisionist source. Nizkor links to them, but not back, and a search at ihr.org gives no result. Nizkor say they have challenged ihr, but have not been acommodated.

Why revisionists are harassed? Because they are seen as evil hateful liars. Im not justifying harassment, but you know this as well as i.

Personally i have been met with hostile reactions from some jews, when telling some of my family have been german soldiers during WW2.
And since they believe in the holocaust and the six million jews why shouldnt they be angry?

I took up a point in a separate thread. Might find some more along the way.

Avaloki

Avaloki

Postby Avaloki » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:40 pm)

Nizkor is not linked at all on ihr.org

No, they dont have a forum. It would be good with a forum that has qualified pro and con discussions.

Avaloki

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:11 pm)

The IHR links to the 'holocaust' Industry's:

The U. S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
The Anti-Defamation League
The Simon Wiesenthal Center

What more do you want? Are they supposed to link to every laughable anti-science True Believer site in existence?

The problem with your issue is that there is no credible response to Revisionist research other than jail, slander, strawman arguments, and outright lies.

You will see both sides here, and notice the beating the 'exterminationists' take.
Also notice that we have guidelines which prevent personal attacks, dodging, and subject changing. It's a typical sign of desperation that Believers rely on such tactics.

There have only been three Believers banned from this Forum, and three Revisionists...all for guideline violations so mentioned. Pretty balanced I would say

- Hannover

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:57 pm)

Avaloki wrote:Hej

Well, i mainly relied on ihr.org as my revisionist source. Nizkor links to them, but not back, and a search at ihr.org gives no result. Nizkor say they have challenged ihr, but have not been acommodated.

Why revisionists are harassed? Because they are seen as evil hateful liars. Im not justifying harassment, but you know this as well as i.

Personally i have been met with hostile reactions from some jews, when telling some of my family have been german soldiers during WW2.
And since they believe in the holocaust and the six million jews why shouldnt they be angry?

I took up a point in a separate thread. Might find some more along the way.

Avaloki
Well,I think they have a right to be angry if they were shoved into ghettos and eventualy into labor camps,but you have to remember that sometimes when people are hiding a lie you are about to expose,they will try and stop you at times to a point of violence to keep you from exposing them.Also,these hostiles you talk of,were they old enough to have been at these camps,or obviously too young?If they seem too young to have been interned at one of the camps,then chances are they are just as brainwashed as anyone else is on the subject,a psychological campaign imposed upon them by their own people.You may also want to check out the David Cole story on CODOH.David Cole is a jew who took a revisionist stance on gass chamber executions,and the JDL took action against him.So,you see,there are also jews who feel that there are holes in the traditional holocaust story.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:32 pm)

took action against him

And that's a very mild way of putting it.

I think these Zionist groups really turned the hate srews on Mr Cole, and literally terrorised him into stepping down. One has to say this is not suprising when you consider the odious, evil, lying, hate-mongers who front these swindling terror organisations.

Did they actually threaten Mr Cole ? What-ever vile tricks they used, it certainly frightened the man terribly. But as I said this is not a suprise to anyone who follows the conduct of these Stasi groups.

And just think what it's like for the poor Palestinians, who have them as next-door neighbours ?

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:39 pm)

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers.
Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever
destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish
Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

Sailor is worried.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:20 pm)

Turpitz wrote:
took action against him

And that's a very mild way of putting it.

I think these Zionist groups really turned the hate srews on Mr Cole, and literally terrorised him into stepping down. One has to say this is not suprising when you consider the odious, evil, lying, hate-mongers who front these swindling terror organisations.

Did they actually threaten Mr Cole ? What-ever vile tricks they used, it certainly frightened the man terribly. But as I said this is not a suprise to anyone who follows the conduct of these Stasi groups.

And just think what it's like for the poor Palestinians, who have them as next-door neighbours ?
Quite true,I did put it rather mildly.I did read a book,it refers to the Cole affair,and states that he had actualy been physicaly beaten.If some one or some group extends physical violence on your person for expressing a theory,you know damn well there has to be hard truth behind it.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Revisionists and open debate

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:19 pm)

Avaloki wrote:Hej there

Ive been here before some time ago. Now i have studied the available online litterature some more.

A site called the nizkor project, at nizkor.org/ counters revisionists claims. They provide links to revisionist sides, so that one can check out both sides. The revisionist sites do not link back. Nor, when doing a search at www.ihr.org do find anything on nizkor, so they must be ignoring them completely?

How can this be reconciled with a demand of open and scientific enquiry into the holocaust debate?

Regards

Avaloki
I'll tell you something.You realy have to hand it to the forces behind the holocaust.It truly is a phenomenum of increadible proportions.Think about it,the dumbest person in the street with an IQ below sea level can readily identify a swastika and Adolf Hitler as symbols of evil,as well as adopt a sympathetic attitude towards jews as being the poor unfortunate victims of gas chamber executions."Hitler put all those jews in gas chambers,he killed all those jews!"How,all by himself?Did he toss them all in with brute strength,one by one?I can't remember who it was,but I seem to remember a Jewish man in some authoritive position stating,"If the lies ever get exposed,it would be considered the theft of the century."

Avaloki

Postby Avaloki » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:02 pm)

Hannover wrote:>What more do you want? Are they supposed to link to every laughable anti-science True Believer site in existence?<

I know very well how revisionists have been treated in the media for decades. And after having studied revisionism somewhat, it definitely seems to deserve serious consideration.

Well, the Nizkor site says they will engage in face to face to debate of the issue. They link to revisionists, they counter arguments, they have material by revisionists, like Bradley Smith. They have no forum.

Should i invite them to come here and meet your challenge Hannover?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:34 pm)

Avaloki asks:

Should i invite them to come here and meet your challenge Hannover?

Oh yeah...by all means, but let them know we have guidelines which do not allow their usual namecalling, dodging, strawman arguments, etc.

- Hannover

wild coyote

Postby wild coyote » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:43 am)

Avaloki, why are you asking the people on this forum questions concerning the IHR when the people here do not speak for the IHR? It seems that you are accusing the revisionists here of hypocrisy when they have no power over the IHR website. However if you look at the past posts the members of the forum have addressed topics brought up by nizkor.org and have linked to their site. Yet the Nizkor site does not link to this forum so it seems like you have your accusations backwards. This site links to them but they do not link back to us.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”