Find Elie's tattoo! Win big money.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Find Elie's tattoo! Win big money.

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 3 months ago (Wed May 12, 2010 6:58 pm)

Win $500. Just find a picture of Elie Wiesels tattoo and post it on this website. I suggest others also pledge in order to provide a real jackpot to the winner.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Trude

Re: Find Elie's tattoo! Win big money.

Postby Trude » 9 years 3 months ago (Wed May 12, 2010 10:40 pm)

vincentferrer wrote:Win $500. Just find a picture of Elie Wiesels tattoo and post it on this website. I suggest others also pledge in order to provide a real jackpot to the winner.

I pledge $200. This is a good idea; it needs to be advertised out there. Elie Wiesel Tattoo Contest! Win Big Money!! Donate it to the Simon Wiesenthal Foundation or to Elie's own Foundation for Humanity. Who could resist such an easy way to help humanity?

dejesus

Postby dejesus » 9 years 3 months ago (Fri May 14, 2010 11:38 am)

vincentferrer

Win $500. Just find a picture of Elie Wiesels tattoo and post it on this website. I suggest others also pledge in order to provide a real jackpot to the winner.

A very good idea vincentferrer, but the prize money should be backed up by codoh / Bradley Smith to give it more legitimacy.

Also, the prize money should be donated to the USHMM and the weasel himself should be told that the money will be donated as soon as he shows the world his tattoo. That will put the spotlight and the pressure on the weasel himself.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 9 years 3 months ago (Sun May 16, 2010 4:19 pm)

Is CODOH willing to collect and possibly distribute the reward money?

If not, I'm wondering if another organization, such as The Barnes Review, would.

The money should be held by some organization, then fliers can be made and the media can be alerted to the reward for such a simple thing...
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 3 months ago (Sun May 16, 2010 4:51 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:Is CODOH willing to collect and possibly distribute the reward money?

If not, I'm wondering if another organization, such as The Barnes Review, would.

The money should be held by some organization, then fliers can be made and the media can be alerted to the reward for such a simple thing...

I think it would need to be CODOH. The Barnes Review is a bi-monthly publication and doesn't have enough day-to-day exposure to be effective. I can't think of any other organization or publication that would work; I wish there were one!
Is there anybody who's not exactly revisionist, but who has a strong interest in holocaust truth?

It has to be made clear that the picture has to be verifiably authentic.

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 3 months ago (Tue May 18, 2010 2:20 pm)

Trude wrote:
Eric Hunt wrote:Is CODOH willing to collect and possibly distribute the reward money?

I think it would need to be CODOH. The Barnes Review is a bi-monthly publication and doesn't have enough day-to-day exposure to be effective. I can't think of any other organization or publication that would work; I wish there were one!
Is there anybody who's not exactly revisionist, but who has a strong interest in holocaust truth?

It has to be made clear that the picture has to be verifiably authentic.

It doesn't look like anybody representing CODOH wants to sponsor this. It is a grass-roots campaign, therefore an excellent choice for the sponsoring agency would be Eric Hunt's website. Eric Hunt has a highly recognizable name and a positive reputation among revisionists. Well, let's say he is a sympathetic character. It fits perfectly with his previous work and what his website now contains. Plus, he's a talented webmaster.

How about it, Eric? You can announce the pledges and keep a tally of them. We have $700 so far, but I know someone who is willing to go as high as $1000 personally. This would encourage the shy to go out among the multitudes with a real offer (money!) that they would be interested in. It also gives credence to our claims about Elie --- all he has to do is show us his tattoo! An authentic one, of course.

This is too good to pass up. Eric, you get it started and many will join up with it, I'm certain. I will push it to the hilt. Who agrees with me? :bounce:

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 3 months ago (Tue May 18, 2010 9:06 pm)

I find it repulsive that some want to give this money to a holohoax museum. Pledge it to the clean up efforts in the Gulf of Mexico. They will be looking for donations for the next 50 yrs or longer. Pledge it to the investigators seeking to unravel the 9/11 lies. Pledge it to an orphanage for kids in America, but for heaven's sake, don't dare give a penny to some hoax organization.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 3 months ago (Wed May 19, 2010 11:15 am)

vincentferrer wrote:I find it repulsive that some want to give this money to a holohoax museum. Pledge it to the clean up efforts in the Gulf of Mexico. They will be looking for donations for the next 50 yrs or longer. Pledge it to the investigators seeking to unravel the 9/11 lies. Pledge it to an orphanage for kids in America, but for heaven's sake, don't dare give a penny to some hoax organization.

What I find repulsive is that there is so little interest in this. Maybe revisionists have become addicted to defeat and can't go after a victory when it's in their grasp.

As far as the money, it would go to the person who proves Elie has the number A-7713 tattooed on his arm and they would do whatever they wanted with it. You can't put conditions on it --that destroys the incentive of a monetary reward.

In reality, no one is going to "prove" it, so no one is going to win any money, so we can all pledge as much as we want. It's an opportunity to raise awareness of the imposter issues surrounding Wiesel, especially on college campuses. What's great about it is that it is not "Holocaust denial" at all -- it's only Wiesel denial. Make him prove his claims!! This man has been saying for years that he has such a tattoo on his arm -- he told it to a newspaper reporter just a month or two ago. Yet, he denies all requests to show it, and has never done so. And it 's not just the tattoo -- the records from the camps don't show him to be there!!

What more do people want?

dejesus

Postby dejesus » 9 years 3 months ago (Wed May 19, 2010 12:10 pm)

Trude

What I find repulsive is that there is so little interest in this.

Good point Trude. codoh should be all over this.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 years 3 months ago (Wed May 19, 2010 2:16 pm)

What would be considered proof?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 3 months ago (Wed May 19, 2010 6:14 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:What would be considered proof?

Well, I think it would have to be an authentic, current photograph of Elie Wiesel revealing both his arm and his face, so we know it's him, with the tattoo A-7713 visible. A video would be better. Clearly, the winner would have to convince Elie to cooperate. This is hilarious in itself. I love the idea of a lot of sincere undergraduates entreating EW to put an end to these nasty deniers and their accusations by showing his "proof."

It's sure to provoke doubt in young minds, don't you think?

We could name a panel of judges (even as few as two) to be the ultimate arbiters. But I really don't think it would ever get that far, except for hoaxters. But posting the hoax pictures to the world would be hilarious also. :lol:

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu May 20, 2010 6:36 pm)

Put me down for $10,000.

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 3 months ago (Fri May 21, 2010 12:41 pm)

vincentferrer wrote:Put me down for $10,000.

What a sport! :cheers:
See my post at Forum Suggestion: Own section for Proven Liars

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 9 years 3 months ago (Fri May 21, 2010 12:58 pm)

Trude wrote:
Lamprecht wrote:What would be considered proof?

Well, I think it would have to be an authentic, current photograph of Elie Wiesel revealing both his arm and his face, so we know it's him, with the tattoo A-7713 visible. A video would be better. Clearly, the winner would have to convince Elie to cooperate. This is hilarious in itself. I love the idea of a lot of sincere undergraduates entreating EW to put an end to these nasty deniers and their accusations by showing his "proof."

But posting the hoax pictures to the world would be hilarious also. :lol:

What's to stop him from getting a tattoo today and claiming he had it for 60 years?

You would need a clear picture of Elie 30 years ago with the tattoo along with the negative and some type of proof that the picture and negative are 30+ years old. This still would not be proof since someone could use old film and photopaper. The only real proof would be a clear picture of him and his arms without the tattoo today.

This will end up looking like Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown at the last minute. With Codoh and the revisionists looking like Charlie Brown laying on his back. This sounds like a set-up.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 3 months ago (Fri May 21, 2010 2:25 pm)

Any tattoo artist can take one look at a tattoo and determine if it is real and roughly how old.

Try to keep your expectations in check. I have caught so many of these holohoax promoters, holohoax professors and holohoax defenders in outright lies it staggers the imagination.

Their favorite tactic is to change the topic and create some new issue or question my motives.

Just keep that door closed! Here's how.

Over the years I have learned to defang those attacks by prefacing my comments to let them know; I am not part of any group, have no secret agenda,
am not a supporter of any Nazi movement, and began my research efforts on the side of the believers.

Often that does not allow them to wander off and start opening the doors on other topics. It forces them to stay on topic, which they really, really hate. ( no kidding!)

I recall one very angry and I mean VERY angry UW Madison Professor I called early this year.
I called to say I was defending the integrity and work of Bradley Smith as its pertains to the topic of Revisionism. I kid you not, I have not talked with anyone
who got so mad, in at least 15 years. .

Good news for revisionists, because it shows the skin of a hard core believer had been pricked. I guess my call was more salt on a open wound, but it is what it is.

I tried to explain in a calm tone of voice the reasons for my defending Bradley, but she would not listen she was so mad.

Called me crazy, someone who had no education ( I have two college degrees and did post graduate work in mathematics. I stopped short of getting my Ph.D in math so I wouldn't call that uneducated ...Ms Professor).

As school is now out at many universites around the nation, it will be much harder to contact these professors. I will just pick up in September with a long long list of names to call and of course, MY questions rarely change, nor does my approach.

which is: Hi Professor - , I am calling because my child is considering going to your university, and I want to ask you a few questions. 2 dumb questions then the main dish....Oh and by the way, professor you teach holocaust studies, can I ask you a Holocaust question.

Now, under those initial set ups, how can they say no.

Heck, they think they are talking to some mindless dude who is 100% clueless on the holocaust. And given my first rather disarming question, they will be relaxed enough to start talking.

heres a hint, call during posted office hours and make sure they do not have a line of students outside the door.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”