Find Elie's tattoo! Win big money.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
dejesus

Re: Find Elie's tattoo! Win big money.

Postby dejesus » 9 years 6 months ago (Fri May 21, 2010 4:01 pm)

vincentferrer

Put me down for $10,000.

Look, I don't mean to rain on this parade, as I really like this idea and think it can fly. But $10,000.00 from just a user name on an internet forum doesn't mean squat. There has to be more behind it than that. There will have to be a list of REAL names and REAL organizations who are willing to publicly pledge an ammount. Someone at codoh is going to have to step up here and pledge a certain amount (Bradley?) and then a list can be developed of people and organizations that are willing to match the ammount. The most effective thing would be to have a person and an organization, like Bradley Smith / codoh or Greg Gerdes / NAFH or Mark Webber / IHR. Of couse individuals could and should also pledge, but they will have to use their real names.

Has anyone talking to Eric Hunt? Has anyone contacted Greg Gerdes about this? This is right up his alley.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 6 months ago (Fri May 21, 2010 4:46 pm)

No need for actual cash to be given. Pledging is good enough. Social Security is nothing more than the USA government promising a future payment, but there is no money waiting in a Social Security account with your name on it.

If no actual cash is given to a person, NOTHING can be stolen. A list of pledges is just fine.

Look, the man has no tattoo, pledge away.

I am raising my pledge to $15,000.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

dejesus

Postby dejesus » 9 years 6 months ago (Fri May 21, 2010 6:25 pm)

vincentferrer

No need for actual cash to be given. Pledging is good enough.

I agree but you miss my point. A pledge from "vincentferrer" is worthless.

vincentferrer

Look, the man has no tattoo, pledge away.

Yes, every one knows he has no tattoo. So let's not ruin this with worthless pledges.

Take the time and effort to do it right and this could be great.

The silence from Bradley Smith / codoh is deafening.

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 6 months ago (Fri May 21, 2010 6:47 pm)

dejesus wrote:vincentferrer

Put me down for $10,000.

Look, I don't mean to rain on this parade, as I really like this idea and think it can fly. But $10,000.00 from just a user name on an internet forum doesn't mean squat. There has to be more behind it than that. There will have to be a list of REAL names and REAL organizations who are willing to publicly pledge an ammount. Someone at codoh is going to have to step up here and pledge a certain amount (Bradley?) and then a list can be developed of people and organizations that are willing to match the ammount. The most effective thing would be to have a person and an organization, like Bradley Smith / codoh or Greg Gerdes / NAFH or Mark Webber / IHR. Of couse individuals could and should also pledge, but they will have to use their real names.

Has anyone talking to Eric Hunt? Has anyone contacted Greg Gerdes about this? This is right up his alley.

You're right that it needs a sponsor. I suggest you speak/write to Bradley Smith and make your best case; he may think it will conflict with his campus advertising campaign, though.

Mark Weber has disgraced himself with revisionists and I wouldn't make him the head of anything. He wouldn't touch this, anyway.

Eric Hunt says he cannot do it for personal reasons. Greg Gerdes reads this forum. Do we have a lack of leadership or figureheads? What it needs most of all is publicity, the money is no problem. Pledges will flood in.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 6 months ago (Fri May 21, 2010 11:40 pm)

TV telethons post pledged amounts and not all monies are sent to the sponsor. Same thing here. The key is to make the end recipient a worthwhile cause or charity.

I suggest an orphanage ( in America ), a food bank for the poor, a clinic that treats poor people, or to assist the families who are now facing dire poverty because of the oil gusher in the Gulf of Mexico.

To promote the pledge drive as an effort to help others is important and will create more interest.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,

Booboocoo.Brodie

Postby Booboocoo.Brodie » 9 years 6 months ago (Sat May 22, 2010 12:11 am)

I think I've found a way , invite him for a holiday on Nitzinim beach around his birthday and then insist on playfuly ducking him into one of the many riptides.
Hopefuly he will become partialy clothed ( not too much though ,his dignity must remain covered as he is without natural protection of sorts ) and with modern HD cameras being so within many of our budgets now , swoop and take a picture of the alleged tattoo ! Does anyone else know of such a ruse within the realms of possibility ? I am willing to share the winnings on the successful completion of our collecting said prize winnings ! :alien:
Take care if you check your PC security log you will likely find WAN 00:16:44:cf:33:bd or IP 169.254.96.122 or 169.254.**.*** they are blackhole IP blocks owned by WARNER TIME Cable co, this means you are being targetted by a covert body.

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 6 months ago (Sat May 22, 2010 2:00 pm)

Ilikerealhistory wrote:
Trude wrote:
Lamprecht wrote:What would be considered proof?

Well, I think it would have to be an authentic, current photograph of Elie Wiesel revealing both his arm and his face, so we know it's him, with the tattoo A-7713 visible. A video would be better. Clearly, the winner would have to convince Elie to cooperate. This is hilarious in itself. I love the idea of a lot of sincere undergraduates entreating EW to put an end to these nasty deniers and their accusations by showing his "proof."

But posting the hoax pictures to the world would be hilarious also. :lol:

What's to stop him from getting a tattoo today and claiming he had it for 60 years?

You would need a clear picture of Elie 30 years ago with the tattoo along with the negative and some type of proof that the picture and negative are 30+ years old. This still would not be proof since someone could use old film and photopaper. The only real proof would be a clear picture of him and his arms without the tattoo today.

This will end up looking like Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown at the last minute. With Codoh and the revisionists looking like Charlie Brown laying on his back. This sounds like a set-up.

The only person who can end up laying on his back in this scenario is EW. If he were to put a tattoo on himself NOW, he would have a lot of questions to answer. Like why wasn't it there in the video he made of his trip "back to Auschwitz?"

Too many of you people are not aware of all the evidence accumulated already about this issue. You set way too high of standards when the Holocausters set zero standards for themselves. Eric Hunt has resurrected that EW video, and provided still shots, that show Elie's arm in the '70's (? 80's) with no tattoo. So how would he have one now that showed up well? Also, how would he explain that he has someone else's number??

You can be assured that Elie will stay away from this like it was the Christian Cross! :) Have you heard a word of defense from him on the other side? Which brings up: there is one person who has written about this EW tattoo challenge and Carlo Mattogno's writings ... and that is the Scrapbook Pages Blogger. Check out this latest blog: oops, what I saw a couple days ago is gone! His older ones are there, but this new one was more damaging. I have a feeling "a Big Jew" complained and scared him into taking it down! I'm going to try to contact him and see if he'll say anything. I know I read it. This shows just how worried they (Holo Industry) are about this AND WE NEED TO DO IT. Those who come on here and try to put obstacles in the way should be seen as suspect. If not that, they're just ignorant.

dejesus

Postby dejesus » 9 years 6 months ago (Sat May 22, 2010 2:31 pm)

Trude

The only person who can end up laying on his back in this scenario is EW. If he were to put a tattoo on himself NOW, he would have a lot of questions to answer. Like why wasn't it there in the video he made of his trip "back to Auschwitz?"

Too many of you people are not aware of all the evidence accumulated already about this issue. You set way too high of standards when the Holocausters set zero standards for themselves. Eric Hunt has resurrected that EW video, and provided still shots, that show Elie's arm in the '70's (? 80's) with no tattoo. So how would he have one now that showed up well? Also, how would he explain that he has someone else's number??

You can be assured that Elie will stay away from this like it was the Christian Cross! Have you heard a word of defense from him on the other side? Which brings up: there is one person who has written about this EW tattoo challenge and Carlo Mattogno's writings ... and that is the Scrapbook Pages Blogger. Check out this latest blog: oops, what I saw a couple days ago is gone! His older ones are there, but this new one was more damaging. I have a feeling "a Big Jew" complained and scared him into taking it down! I'm going to try to contact him and see if he'll say anything. I know I read it. This shows just how worried they (Holo Industry) are about this AND WE NEED TO DO IT. Those who come on here and try to put obstacles in the way should be seen as suspect. If not that, they're just ignorant.

Trude, you are a breath of fresh air.

Where are all the big-shots now?

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 6 months ago (Sat May 22, 2010 3:14 pm)

I think it would be comical if each and every faculty member at Boston Universty was called and asked this question.

Will you ask EW where his tattoo number is hiding?

EW is a full professor of philosohpy at this university.

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 6 months ago (Sat May 22, 2010 3:44 pm)

Trude wrote:The only person who can end up laying on his back in this scenario is EW. If he were to put a tattoo on himself NOW, he would have a lot of questions to answer. Like why wasn't it there in the video he made of his trip "back to Auschwitz?"

You can be assured that Elie will stay away from this like it was the Christian Cross! :) Have you heard a word of defense from him on the other side? Which brings up: there is one person who has written about this EW tattoo challenge and Carlo Mattogno's writings ... and that is the Scrapbook Pages Blogger. Check out this latest blog: oops, what I saw a couple days ago is gone! His older ones are there, but this new one was more damaging. I have a feeling "a Big Jew" complained and scared him into taking it down! I'm going to try to contact him and see if he'll say anything. I know I read it. This shows just how worried they (Holo Industry) are about this AND WE NEED TO DO IT. Those who come on here and try to put obstacles in the way should be seen as suspect. If not that, they're just ignorant.

CORRECTION TO MY OWN POST: I found the blog I was remembering. It's still there so I was overly suspicious. :oops: Here's the link: http://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/ ... #more-3418
At the end he says: As I see it, there are two possible conclusions: Either there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz, or Elie Wiesel was not a prisoner there? So, which is it?

This very careful concentration camp "expert" (I would say) obviously doesn't want to be called a "denier", but he does ask some good questions. He's been following this story on his blog, and written several about it. He wouldn't be the right sponsor for it, though, and probably wouldn't dream of doing it. We're just going to have to get CODOH to do it. How do we go about it? I would say, everyone who is interested in this write to Bradley Smith and persuade him that CODOH is the only possible sponsor of this important and time sensitive project.

But I don't get the idea that the prize money be stipulated for some charity. It would just be awarded to the winner, period. Comments on this, please?

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 6 months ago (Sat May 22, 2010 3:51 pm)

vincentferrer wrote:I think it would be comical if each and every faculty member at Boston Universty was called and asked this question.

Can you provide a list of the faculty (especially in Elie's department) and a phone number to reach them?

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 9 years 6 months ago (Sat May 22, 2010 4:56 pm)

Trude wrote:
vincentferrer wrote:I think it would be comical if each and every faculty member at Boston Universty was called and asked this question.

Can you provide a list of the faculty (especially in Elie's department) and a phone number to reach them?

Here is a link to the BU Philosophy Dept. faculty ...

http://www.bu.edu/philo/faculty/index.html

The Dept. phone #, and some faculty #s are here ...

http://www.bu.edu/philo/contact/index.html

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 9 years 6 months ago (Sat May 22, 2010 7:32 pm)

Trude wrote:
Those who come on here and try to put obstacles in the way should be seen as suspect. If not that, they're just ignorant.

I know Elie is a fake. There is no denying it. I also think it is a good idea to show that he doesn't have a tattoo, if in fake he does not have one. I do not think that a few blurry pictures of Elie is proof that he has no tattoo. I know too much about jewish tricks, and this "win big money" game sounds like a typical jewish trick.

I am not putting obstacles in YOUR way. If you are so positive that Elie does not have a tattoo then you should start a website challenging Elie to show you the tattoo. You can put the money in some type of escrow. I don't think Elie will take the bait since he gets fed millions of dollars from other suckers who don't ask for proof.

If you confront Elie anywhere, you will end up in jail like Eric Hunt.

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 6 months ago (Sat May 22, 2010 8:39 pm)

Ilikerealhistory wrote:
Trude wrote:
Those who come on here and try to put obstacles in the way should be seen as suspect. If not that, they're just ignorant.

I know Elie is a fake. There is no denying it. I also think it is a good idea to show that he doesn't have a tattoo, if in fake he does not have one. I do not think that a few blurry pictures of Elie is proof that he has no tattoo. I know too much about jewish tricks, and this "win big money" game sounds like a typical jewish trick.

I am not putting obstacles in YOUR way. If you are so positive that Elie does not have a tattoo then you should start a website challenging Elie to show you the tattoo. You can put the money in some type of escrow. I don't think Elie will take the bait since he gets fed millions of dollars from other suckers who don't ask for proof.

If you confront Elie anywhere, you will end up in jail like Eric Hunt.

The pictures are not "blurry" and there are lots of scenes with his left arm showing clearly enough that if there were a tattoo, something would be seen. However, that's not what I'm going on. The strongest evidence is the documentation from Auschwitz and Buchenwald archives.

Win Big Money was just a kind of joke that Vincent came up with, I think. I like it though. This whole thing should be light-hearted and fun, but serious underneath. You are far too frightened. None of US are going to try to get Elie to reveal his tattoo -- that's not the idea. The idea is that BELIEVERS will be doing so. And there's no idea that "Elie will take the bait" ... he's only going to assume a pose of indifference and being above it all.

You just don't get it, as far as I can see. It's obvious it's a brilliant idea and move, without any downside for us. We just need to get it anchored somewhere. That's where the attention should be, not in nay-saying it. And I'm not a webmaster. Hmmmm, that makes me think of Zundelsite.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 years 6 months ago (Sat May 22, 2010 8:53 pm)

Trude wrote:
Lamprecht wrote:What would be considered proof?

Well, I think it would have to be an authentic, current photograph of Elie Wiesel revealing both his arm and his face, so we know it's him, with the tattoo A-7713 visible. A video would be better. Clearly, the winner would have to convince Elie to cooperate. This is hilarious in itself. I love the idea of a lot of sincere undergraduates entreating EW to put an end to these nasty deniers and their accusations by showing his "proof."

It's sure to provoke doubt in young minds, don't you think?

We could name a panel of judges (even as few as two) to be the ultimate arbiters. But I really don't think it would ever get that far, except for hoaxters. But posting the hoax pictures to the world would be hilarious also. :lol:
How would you know if it was authentic?
Someone could have a picture of Wiesel that only have and easily photoshop a tattoo onto him. Hell, I could do that in a few minutes and it would be very difficult to tell if it was faked.

Convince him to cooperate? I think this is impossible -- why would he cooperate with the "Evil antisemitic deniers" at all?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”