Find Elie's tattoo! Win big money.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Find Elie's tattoo! Win big money.

Postby Eric Hunt » 9 years 5 months ago (Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:34 pm)

Jew with a Tattoo

Where's Wiesel's Tattoo?
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 9 years 5 months ago (Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 am)

I assume the "A" that precedes the numbers stands for Auschwitz.

Did other camps start with another letter?

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 5 months ago (Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:15 pm)

Ilikerealhistory wrote:I assume the "A" that precedes the numbers stands for Auschwitz.

Don't assume anything. The A just stands for one group at one time; there was also a B.

No other camps used tattoos. Only auschwitz.

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 5 months ago (Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:22 am)

Trude wrote:
Ilikerealhistory wrote:I assume the "A" that precedes the numbers stands for Auschwitz.

Don't assume anything. The A just stands for one group at one time; there was also a B.

No other camps used tattoos. Only auschwitz.

I wanted to check again before I said so, but the A and B series began in May '44 corresponding with the arrival of the Hungarian transports. I believe they started with A up to a certain number, and then went to B. Maybe the intent was to eventually get to C and D, but the war came to an end instead.

This is how I think it worked: the "selections" were made to separate those able to work from those not (for various reasons). Those selected went to the disinfection building (the Sauna) and went through that whole process, including getting a registration number and it being usually tattooed on their forearm then. They were assigned a barracks; maybe they were in quarantine for awhile. Quite a number of these prisoners were eventually assigned to other work camps. People were being moved around all the time.

THE OTHERS who were not selected for work were sent further East, to be deported out of German territory. These are the ones that are considered to have been "gassed."

Read Carlo Mattogno's new article at Inconvenient History, "Origins and Functions of the Birkenau Camp" http://www.inconvenienthistory.com/arch ... rkenau.php
and Thomas Kues' "Evidence for the Presence of Gassed Jews in the Occupied Eastern Territories, Part 1" http://www.inconvenienthistory.com/arch ... d_jews.php

This may be a little off-topic, so I wouldn't pursue it further here.

Barncat

Postby Barncat » 9 years 4 months ago (Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:45 am)

Trude wrote:
Lamprecht wrote:What would be considered proof?

Well, I think it would have to be an authentic, current photograph of Elie Wiesel revealing both his arm and his face, so we know it's him, with the tattoo A-7713 visible. A video would be better. Clearly, the winner would have to convince Elie to cooperate. This is hilarious in itself. I love the idea of a lot of sincere undergraduates entreating EW to put an end to these nasty deniers and their accusations by showing his "proof."

It's sure to provoke doubt in young minds, don't you think?

We could name a panel of judges (even as few as two) to be the ultimate arbiters. But I really don't think it would ever get that far, except for hoaxters. But posting the hoax pictures to the world would be hilarious also. :lol:

With all the lies and forgeries that comprise the hoax, how hard would it be to fake a mere tattoo? In fact, Wiesel could just
as well fake a photograph of his tattoo and find "experts" who would claim that it was authentic. It is quite naive to imagine that we
can simply ask for proof regarding hoax lies. The liars are proven experts at deciet and none are more devious than Elie Wiesel whose
trickery is well funded and organised at high levels.

Trude

Postby Trude » 9 years 4 months ago (Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:17 am)

Barncat wrote:
With all the lies and forgeries that comprise the hoax, how hard would it be to fake a mere tattoo? In fact, Wiesel could just
as well fake a photograph of his tattoo and find "experts" who would claim that it was authentic. It is quite naive to imagine that we
can simply ask for proof regarding hoax lies. The liars are proven experts at deciet and none are more devious than Elie Wiesel whose
trickery is well funded and organised at high levels.

You are well-meaning (I guess) but like all who come up with this argument, you don't know the whole story. If Elie put the number A7713 on his arm, it wouldn't solve anything. His problem is that the number he has been publicly claiming, even in March of this year, is a number proven to belong to someone else. Not him. Therefore, were he to do what you suggest, he would only involve himself deeper into deceit. He could probably be sued in a court of law. In fact, he already could, but he still has too much sympathy on his side.

Read the article on page 3 of the July Smith's Report to see what is planned. No reward money is being offered. http://www.codoh.com/newsite/sr/online/sr_173.pdf
There is a version of the article with more pictures here: http://reasonradionetwork.com/?p=8560

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”