Burden of Proof

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Cajetan

Re: Burden of Proof

Postby Cajetan » 9 years 1 month ago (Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:44 am)

From what I have seen in my short time as a revisionist, we DO prove our side of the debate. With great detail and inescapable logic. The Holocaust Believers side counters this with, "Blasphemy!! I refuse to debate this! But since you are so determined, I will let you hear from a Holocaust Survivor in person!" So here comes the teary, emotion-charged testimony, "I was there! I saw the making of the soap! I saw the lampshades! They gassed my mother and father then burned them in a crematorium with flames spouting 100 feet into the sky!" By this time the debate is over, Revisionists are obviously evil scum for even beginning to doubt.

Another thing that bugs me to no end is this: Judea declared war on Germany in 1933 and attemps to cripple Germany economically. http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/03/j ... headlines/
Now how would the U.S. have reacted against a group within its borders doing the same thing? People need to realize that the Jews did their part to start off the anti-semitism in Germany before World War 2, but the media spin is always, "What did we do? Just poor, innocent Jewish minority minding our own business and you gas us, crazy Hitler!" (Read up on World War 1 and the Balfour Declaration also, Bejamin H. Freedman's speech is very informative.)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 9 years 1 month ago (Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:37 pm)

Cajetan:
Now how would the U.S. have reacted against a group within its borders doing the same thing?

We know how the US reacted, even though the the target population did nothing. The US put Japanese-Americans in concentration camps.

A higher percentage of Japanese-Americans were put into camps vs. the percentage of European Jews placed into labor camps. The US even forced South American countries to send their Japanese to the US for incarceration. Fact.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Cajetan

Postby Cajetan » 9 years 1 month ago (Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:31 am)

Hannover wrote:Cajetan:
Now how would the U.S. have reacted against a group within its borders doing the same thing?

We know how the US reacted, even though the the target population did nothing. The US put Japanese-Americans in concentration camps.

A higher percentage of Japanese-Americans were put into camps vs. the percentage of European Jews placed into labor camps. The US even forced South American countries to send their Japanese to the US for incarceration. Fact.

- Hannover

Agreed, the Japanese-Americans did not do a thing against the US. What I was trying to say is what if there was a group of people inside US borders actively declaring war upon the US, seeking to bring about economic and political ruin.

Nessie

Postby Nessie » 9 years 1 week ago (Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:57 pm)

Rather than squabble over who has to prove what in what is a legal concept, IMO both sides should have to evidence what they say.

For example, those who say no holes at Krema II should evidence an undisturbed, complete roof during the period when the gassings were supposed to have taken place. I do not see that as proving a negative as in prove there were no holes is often dismissed.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 9 years 1 week ago (Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:34 pm)

Nessie wrote:For example, those who say no holes at Krema II should evidence an undisturbed, complete roof during the period when the gassings were supposed to have taken place. I do not see that as proving a negative as in prove there were no holes is often dismissed.

Such a yawner and you're off topic.
Nessie, the burden of proof rests on the accusers, like yourself. The entire gassing storyline is scientifically impossible, as I always say "If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't"

Besides other threads, the bogus 'holes' in the roofs of Kremas II & III for the claimed lowering of Zyklon-B into the absurd 'gas chambers' and the entire homicidal gassings tall tale have been utterly demolished in these threads:

'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111
also see:
'Altered Aerial Photos and the Shadows of Doom'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3249
and:
Challenge number 14 - Zyklon B Introduction holes
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6801&p=49157

Read them and post to them if you think you can do better.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

truth
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby truth » 9 years 1 week ago (Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:11 pm)

Why and how is it possible that the entire World believes in the Holocaust when the ordeal is physically impossible to accomplished? Since most people do not speak German it is actually harder for them to read documents and evidence and all they rely is on tell tell. It is not easy to understand what happened if the next generations learn from books with false footnotes by well meant teachers with good heart - history still remains distorted and a LIE.

Quote, "Another thing that bugs me to no end is this: Judea declared war on Germany in 1933 and attemps to cripple Germany economically. http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/03/j ... headlines/
Now how would the U.S. have reacted against a group within its borders doing the same thing? People need to realize that the Jews did their part to start off the anti-semitism in Germany before World War 2, but the media spin is always, "What did we do? Just poor, innocent Jewish minority minding our own business and you gas us, crazy Hitler!" (Read up on World War 1 and the Balfour Declaration also, Bejamin H. Freedman's speech is very informative.)

I too find it very shocking and disturbing that Judea declares war on Germany in 1933? But it has been forgotten by the World of today (how practical). The World has forgotten what went on in Germany and everybody was envious about Germany's scientists and other successes and wanted to destroy it just like today (we pay all the exploiter mobsters of Germany off so we are allowed to exist). Nobody was a peace angel at the time not Germans, not Jews, not anybody else. Still, we are not even peace angels today... we learned nothing as we are facing soon WW-3 perhaps thanks to all the sick schemers behind the scenes, whoever they are, they are to blame for the mess they create for humanity through ever more lies, past, present and future.

Do not believe in History for it ain't a well meaning God.

twila

Postby twila » 9 years 1 week ago (Wed May 02, 2012 6:37 pm)

Nessie:

Rather than squabble over who has to prove what in what is a legal concept, IMO both sides should have to evidence what they say.

How would you relate that to Elie Wiesel's fraudulently alleged tattoo?

There are two sides.

One side says he has a tattoo.

The other side says he has no tattoo.

Which side has "the burden of proof" to prove that the Weasel has a tattoo?

JoFo

Postby JoFo » 9 years 6 days ago (Thu May 03, 2012 11:05 pm)

How would you relate that to Elie Wiesel's fraudulently alleged tattoo?

There are two sides.

One side says he has a tattoo.

The other side says he has no tattoo.

Which side has "the burden of proof" to prove that the Weasel has a tattoo?

Simply rephrase your question: Wiesel claims the Nazi's put a tattoo on him. The burden of proof is on him to produce said tattoo. If he cannot or will not, then we should be comfortable in dismissing his claim.

twila

Postby twila » 9 years 6 days ago (Fri May 04, 2012 10:42 am)

Jofo:

Wiesel claims the Nazi's put a tattoo on him. The burden of proof is on him to produce said tattoo.

Of course I agree with you Jofo. My question was directed at Nessie who claims that "both sides should have to evidence what they say."

I was using the weasels lack of a tattoo to prove the point that it is up to the hoaxers to back up their claims with proof and not up to skeptics to have to prove a negative.

But Nessie didn’t take the bait.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”