So, crematories.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
ps
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: So, crematories.

Postby ps » 1 decade 6 months ago (Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:54 pm)

A plot which shows the ratios of a 1-minute gasification. It has a lot of hydrocyanic acid are vaporized and the gas chamber temperature must therefore have been higher than that of the crematorium ovens. That´s no joke! A little answer to Dimitry. In German:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5996&p=42270#p42270

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 6 months ago (Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:59 pm)

This has been well handled here:

'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

ps
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ps » 1 decade 6 months ago (Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 pm)

Sorry, I speak from other aspects! Not from wall chemistry. At temperatures of 1200°C or more in the gas chamber is no chance, that you can find any cyanids in the wall :mrgreen:
And if I take a Haber deadly*time koeffizient as in US gas chambers of >= 15000 ppm*min, the temperature you need in a Birkenau gas chamber was >= 1834°C to kill the jews in 1 minute with Zyklon B. Therefore was a gas chamber a very big krema too. It contradicts not the jewish wittness. There is no other possibility to gasing out a deadly dosis of HCN / Zyklon B in so a short time. And for a 3-minute gassing (Lagerarzt Fischer, Höss acc. Jagschitz) the Nazis need 944°C. Creamation takes then a little bit longer.

ps
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ps » 1 decade 6 months ago (Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:11 pm)

Our Rabbi Dimitry (at RODOH treated) once again his favorite subject, the coke consumption. In addition it leads to true for various reasons that were driven through the furnaces in continuous operation, as well as a recommendatory operating statement showing of Topf. This is confirmed by the precision painter Olere fully confirmed, as we can see in this picture slightly.

I am looking at the picture of adoption of 1500 ° C furnace temperature and 1200 ° C door temperature in the open state. Finally, the corpses in 25 minutes to burn quickly. I accept with the opening of 60cm wide and 70 cm high.

Now if I move a speed of 0.5 m / s as you approach the oven with the stretcher posit will cause the radiation to the intermediary is already at a distance of 2.14 meters before the opening of pain and is at 1.22 m before the opening the skin is burned (combustion 2nd degree).

If he is then 0.5 m before the oven, his skin with 283 kW / m² is irradiated. The side men who are about 0.2 m in front of the opened door a little colder, are killed by radiation from above 253 kW / m², because it is still more of radiation.

In comparison, a 100 watt light bulb directly on the glass surface, a radiation power of about 9 kW / m² and the sun 1 kW / m².

The conclusion from these circumstances is testified here also: the Jews are extremely heat resistant.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”