Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 months ago (Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:08 pm)

“Where’s the Tattoo?” is the question asked by a new website that
has just gone online at http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com.

Elie Wiesel Cons the World will confront contradictions and what
appear to be falsehoods and inventions about himself and others by
the world’s most famous Holocaust survivor, and expose those that
are demonstrably false, oftentimes on the face of it. It will
question Wiesel on key testimony where Holocaust scholars have
failed to question him at all.

Elie Wiesel presents himself as an advocate for free speech even as
he calls for the criminalization of what he calls “Holocaust denial”
in every European and Anglo-American nation. This is a disturbing
contradiction in itself. By raising the right questions, this
website becomes an important voice in the search for truth about
Holocaust and Holocaust testimony.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:19 pm
Location: Zionist country

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:32 am)

This is so timely. Mucho thanks.

What a great idea!
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Kingfisher » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:26 am)

Very good, Carolyn.

I was afraid, in our discussions on another thread, that "confrontational" could be negative, but this is confrontational in exactly the right, fact-based, manner.

Barncat
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Barncat » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 am)

It seems that even Jews are embarrassed by Wiesel and his lies.
Thus we have stage parodies of the king of the hoaxter's.

This all reflects the Jewish ability to coopt all criticism and evade
the real issues. Wiesel is only a symptom of larger evils. Be careful,
revisionists, not to embrace those who are attempting to deflect and
weaken our message.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby SevenUp » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:25 am)

The website has a great 'look'.

But this needs to be re-written for sure ...

But the account Wiesel gives of Auschwitz-Birkenau is fictional indeed, not conforming to the accepted historiography of the camp during the time he was supposedly there. For example, there is no mention of homicidal gas chambers in Night, which were allegedly working day and night during the summer of 1944 with the arrival of the Hungarian Jews,


Uh, here Wiesel was telling the truth. There were no gas chambers. This is not fictional, it is fact. The 'accepted historiography' is not a standard for truthfulness.

And

but he did write about outdoor pits of fire to which he was several times led with a group of others to be burned alive, but—with no explanation to the reader at all except “a miracle”—at the last minute the Germans directed him elsewhere.

He was only led to the pit once, the night that he arrived. This is a really sorry piece of fiction that ends with the idiotic line from his father, right after they are led to within feet of the burning pits .... "Do you remember Madame Schacter, from the train" .

There are three other salient points about 'Night' - on page 4 he writes "The Nazis tossed babies into the air to be used as targets for the machine gunners", truly idiotic phantasmagoria without a shred of corroboration or evidence, and, it's physically impossible. Absurd on it's face.

Then there is the odd fact .... Wiesel reports in this short book taking a shower on six separate occasions, explicitly for the purpose of disinfection. You can use the amazon search inside the book function to find them on amazon.com.

And the absurd scene when a Jew kills his father for a scrap of bread. Here Wiesel gives the actual dialogue. Completely idiotic, but representative of the Jewish self-debasement that they seem to revel in.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby The Warden » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:26 am)

I don't want to be the "stick in the mud" or come across as challenging the idea, but I'm curious as to the final goal(s) of this site.

If the goal is to prove Wiesel a fraud, then what?
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:09 am)

Barncat wrote:It seems that even Jews are embarrassed by Wiesel and his lies.
Thus we have stage parodies of the king of the hoaxter's.

This all reflects the Jewish ability to coopt all criticism and evade
the real issues. Wiesel is only a symptom of larger evils. Be careful,
revisionists, not to embrace those who are attempting to deflect and
weaken our message.


I'm in agreement with what you say, Barncat, and don't think you need to worry about that.
The Theater J story is a news item, and I thought a very good one. It is a parody in itself,
about a parody. Good graphics, too. We won't be taking any position that fits in with a
mixed message.

But continue to be a watchdog and comment when you think it necessary. Participate too.
Take note of our first project -- Boston University. The success of this site requires activists
by the boatload, not just viewers.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:26 am)

SevenUp wrote:The website has a great 'look'.

But this needs to be re-written for sure ...

But the account Wiesel gives of Auschwitz-Birkenau is fictional indeed, not conforming to the accepted historiography of the camp during the time he was supposedly there. For example, there is no mention of homicidal gas chambers in Night, which were allegedly working day and night during the summer of 1944 with the arrival of the Hungarian Jews,


Thanks SevenUp. You are invited to contribute an essay/article/blog/research piece about Night. Begin right now. :D
However, be more sparing in your use of the word "idiotic." Our policy is to be serious and taken seriously.

This is the kind of participation we want and envisioned. Now that the site is online, we look to those who want to take an active
part in it. We'll see who emerges along the lines of Bradley's original idea of a "core group."

As to your objection: the idea is that it is "not conforming to the accepted historiography, note the word "accepted." The context here is questioning Wiesel's presence at A-B, not the gas chamber question per se. Therefore, I think it's good as is. But this is the kind of thing that can be pointed out in your in-depth analysis of Night.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:35 am)

The Warden wrote:I don't want to be the "stick in the mud" or come across as challenging the idea, but I'm curious as to the final goal(s) of this site.

If the goal is to prove Wiesel a fraud, then what?

You do seem to be a "stick in the mud." Initially, you argued about the importance of the famous Buchenwald Liberation photo. Now you're arguing about the importance of Elie Wiesel to the Holocaust.

If Elie Wiesel is proved a fraud, that is an end in itself. Mission accomplished.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:37 am)

vincentferrer wrote:This is so timely. Mucho thanks.

What a great idea!


Dear vincentferrer,

It was your idea ... or at least "Where's the Tattoo?" was your idea. Thank you! Please join us in carrying this idea forward.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

User avatar
Webmaster
Administration
Administration
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Webmaster » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:26 am)

Congratulations to you people behind the website. You made it to the index page on this forum. Scroll down to bottom. :D
Webmaster

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby The Warden » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:05 pm)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:You do seem to be a "stick in the mud." Initially, you argued about the importance of the famous Buchenwald Liberation photo. Now you're arguing about the importance of Elie Wiesel to the Holocaust.

If Elie Wiesel is proved a fraud, that is an end in itself. Mission accomplished.


I see.
So you're the George Mallory of Revisionism?

I'll try to ask my question again;
Could there be a future use of the fact Wiesel will be found to be a fraud?
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:35 pm)

Webmaster wrote:Congratulations to you people behind the website. You made it to the index page on this forum. Scroll down to bottom. :D
Webmaster


I found it. Cool! Thank you very much. :bounce:
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 pm)

The Warden wrote:
Carolyn Yeager wrote:You do seem to be a "stick in the mud." Initially, you argued about the importance of the famous Buchenwald Liberation photo. Now you're arguing about the importance of Elie Wiesel to the Holocaust.

If Elie Wiesel is proved a fraud, that is an end in itself. Mission accomplished.


I see.
So you're the George Mallory of Revisionism?

I'll try to ask my question again;
Could there be a future use of the fact Wiesel will be found to be a fraud?

Of course.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby The Warden » 9 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:47 pm)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:
The Warden wrote:
Carolyn Yeager wrote:You do seem to be a "stick in the mud." Initially, you argued about the importance of the famous Buchenwald Liberation photo. Now you're arguing about the importance of Elie Wiesel to the Holocaust.

If Elie Wiesel is proved a fraud, that is an end in itself. Mission accomplished.


I see.
So you're the George Mallory of Revisionism?

I'll try to ask my question again;
Could there be a future use of the fact Wiesel will be found to be a fraud?

Of course.


Now answer my original question.

If and when you receive enough evidence to prove Wiesel a fraud, what, in particular, will you do with it from there?
Or, would you call it a day because "it's an end in itself"?
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests