Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:21 am)

Vlad,

I think Isabelle's idea about using the perjury info is a good one. Perjury is something all people understand, here in the U.S. anyway. This is one of the strongest points to make about the tattoo issue -- because it doesn't matter how minor the lie you make; when under oath in a court of law it is a serious crime.

Elie Wiesel can traipse around the world telling his lies and they appear harmless to people. But when he does it on the witness stand, it's no longer harmless. The wording was not that he said he currently had a tattoo on his arm, but that he had been tattooed on his left arm with the number A7713. As:
Q. And what was tattooed on your left arm?
A. My number was A7713. My father’s number was 7712.

Of course, that is the implication and In other places and times he says he still has it. If anyone wants a research project, search for other instances when he spoke about his tattoo and post them here.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

vladkampfer

Postby vladkampfer » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:50 am)

Carolyn,

Yes, I understand, my point is that you can tell as much truth as you like and it will be water off a ducks' back because we are dealing with a system of BELIEF.

We can talk endlessly about the perjury and the truth of Wiesel's criminal ways; but it won't matter because people BELIEVE IT'S TRUE.

Let me show you example of 'the dance':

"WHY would Elie Wiesel commit perjury if the book NIGHT is an historically accurate depiction of his experiences in Auschwitz?"

Basic psychology - leave out the ANSWER, make THEM find it. You cannot push a rope, no matter how hard you try; thus is the way of the human mind.

Those of us who are driven to find the truth because we want facts are in the small minority. We're dealing with the "asses of masses" here - pictures, movies, sparkling shiny things, psychology etc., that's what we have to use and thank goodness for the Internet, since this is our only vehicle left - and it's working.

isabelle

Postby isabelle » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:29 am)

i found this on the other elie thread posted by Ilikerealhistory

Trude wrote:
Hans wrote:
Could he have removed the tattoo? A concentration camp tattoo is not exactly a stylish piece of fashion.
... He was quoted in the Dayton Daily News on March 26, 2010 as answering a student's question:

.... he responded. “But I still have it on my arm – A7713. ....

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 am)

isabelle wrote:i found this on the other elie thread posted by Ilikerealhistory

Trude wrote:
Hans wrote:
Could he have removed the tattoo? A concentration camp tattoo is not exactly a stylish piece of fashion.
... He was quoted in the Dayton Daily News on March 26, 2010 as answering a student's question:

.... he responded. “But I still have it on my arm – A7713. ....

Isabelle,

Have you visited and read the material on the website this thread is about? http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com
The tattoo issue is presented very clearly there. If you have any suggestions for addition or improvement, I'd sure like to hear them. I like your comment that the friend you showed the flyer to didn't even know Elie was supposed to have a tattoo. This is how a lot of things go right over people's heads. It's not always purposeful denial but that it just doesn't sink in. They give it very little attention. So we can all agree that getting people's attention is vitally important.

I like to delve into the details, but we also need people who can grab their attention, like Vlad does. And Eric. This will bring people to the website to learn more, not only this one but other codoh websites. Videos and flyers can be posted by others on their websites as visual images. We need to encourage that.

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

isabelle

Postby isabelle » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 am)

did you know that famous holocaust survivor elie wiesel is a liar perjurer and fraud

elie wiesel is a perjerer
perjurer
elie wiesel appeared as a plaintiff on monday july 7 2008 in the court of san francisco usa department No 23 court no 2315810
elie comitted perjery when he testified under oath that he has tattooed on his left lower arm the number A7713
q what was tattooed on your left arm
a my number was A7713

elie wiesel is a liar
liar
elie was quoted in the dayton daily news on march 26 2010 answering a students question about the tattoo
elie responded
but I still have it on my arm A7713

fraud
elie wiesel is a fraud
photo

the second newspaper quote uses his own words to convict himself of perjury
why isnt he being charged with perjury by sanfransisco court

isabelle

Postby isabelle » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:24 am)

a flyer like that should be sent to opra

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:10 pm)

isabelle wrote:did you know that famous holocaust survivor elie wiesel is a liar perjurer and fraud

perjurer
elie wiesel appeared as a plaintiff on monday july 7 2008 in the court of san francisco usa department No 23 court no 2315810
elie comitted perjery when he testified under oath that he has tattooed on his left lower arm the number A7713
a my number was A7713

elie wiesel is a liar
liar
elie was quoted in the dayton daily news on march 26 2010 answering a students question about the tattoo
elie responded

fraud
elie wiesel is a fraud
photo

Isabelle,
I agree we should play up the perjury more. I thought that was a very strong point when I first saw it ... on Eric's original website, I think. I put it at the top of the Where's the Tattoo page, but that's not enough; it needs to be repeated over and over, in some fashion. I for one will think about how to do that. I don't now what others will do. thanks.

jheitwler

Postby jheitwler » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:43 pm)

isabelle wrote:did you know that famous holocaust survivor elie wiesel is a liar perjurer and fraud

perjurer
a my number was A7713

elie wiesel is a liar
liar
elie responded

fraud
elie wiesel is a fraud
photo

If Wiesel did say in court while under oath that he had a tattoo on his arm and he does not, he is guilty of perjury. Everything he said outside of the court or that has been reported in the newspapers isn't relevant. Does anybody have access to an official court transcript in which Elie Wiesel states under oath that he has the tattoo on his arm? I haven't been able to access the website to see what information is there.
"First of all there is the fact that if we assume the Holocaust to have happened more or less as told, all the evidence becomes intelligible, while if we assume it was a hoax, most of the evidence does not make any sense." - Robert Jan Van Pelt

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:05 pm)

jheitwler wrote:Does anybody have access to an official court transcript in which Elie Wiesel states under oath that he has the tattoo on his arm? I haven't been able to access the website to see what information is there.

I'll believe Eric Hunt has it, because he was defendant in that trial. He posts here so he will probably answer you about it.

Source: Superior Court of California. County of San Francisco. Before the Honorable Robert Donder, Judge Presiding, Department Number 23. People of the State of California, Plaintiff, vs. Eric Hunt, Defendant. Testimony of Elie Wiesel, July 8, 2008, p. 7 and 13.
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:42 pm)

Malle wrote:
jheitwler wrote:Does anybody have access to an official court transcript in which Elie Wiesel states under oath that he has the tattoo on his arm? I haven't been able to access the website to see what information is there.

I'll believe Eric Hunt has it, because he was defendant in that trial. He posts here so he will probably answer you about it.

Source: Superior Court of California. County of San Francisco. Before the Honorable Robert Donder, Judge Presiding, Department Number 23. People of the State of California, Plaintiff, vs. Eric Hunt, Defendant. Testimony of Elie Wiesel, July 8, 2008, p. 7 and 13.

Eric doesn't have it. Carlo Mattogno published this excerpt from it. It's on the record, but i don't know how one gets a copy of it. I would think a principal in the court case, like Eric, could get a copy of it. Or maybe anyone can. But I was trying to get it from him and he said he didn't have it.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:53 pm)

I don't see why you'd need an "official" transcript.

He said it, he's always said he has that tattoo number. I don't know where Montogno got that transcript segment, but I'm remembering that Wiesel might have also said it at the preliminary hearing, which was videotaped.

Gruner wrote me while in jail and urged me to have my lawyer have Wiesel show his tattoo. Gruner also wrote my lawyer, and the DA, the Governor.

We all thought Gruner was full of it. Myself, I did wonder about the tattoo, but his ramblings about Lazar Wiesel having his identity stolen cancelled that out.

I don't
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:00 pm)

As far as I know, perjury charges can only be brought be a DA. That won't happen.

I do believe the Auschwitz documents describe Wiesel and his father.

However as I look into the tattoo issue, I constantly see more bizarre photographs of Wiesel in odd poses, usually with his jacket half off, covering up his left arm.

Just because we don't have a photograph of Wiesel's tattoo doesn't mean it does not exist. However all signs are pointing to that, the photographs and video which apparently show a lack of tattoo as well as the incredible fact that no one can produce one image of the worlds most famous Holocaust promoter's tattoo.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:17 pm)

jheitwler wrote:If Wiesel did say in court while under oath that he had a tattoo on his arm and he does not, he is guilty of perjury. Everything he said outside of the court or that has been reported in the newspapers isn't relevant. Does anybody have access to an official court transcript in which Elie Wiesel states under oath that he has the tattoo on his arm? I haven't been able to access the website to see what information is there.

Here is the deal with perjury, from a legal site:
Perjury is the "willful and corrupt taking of a false oath in regard to a material matter in a judicial proceeding." It is sometimes called "lying under oath;" that is, deliberately telling a lie in a courtroom proceeding after having taken an oath to tell the truth. It is important that the false statement be material to the case at hand—that it could affect the outcome of the case. It is not considered perjury, for example, to lie about your age, unless your age is a key factor in proving the case.

Since the case was about Eric "abusing" the old man, probably whether or not he has a tattoo is not material. I think the only value his "perjury" has is the seriousness and public nature of the surroundings in which he makes the claim. Anyone disagree?

I'm thinking the approach should continue to be, and should more specifically be: Show Us the Tattoo, for God's sake! You keep talking about it, but won't let anyone see it? We know you don't have it; we accuse you of not having it; we accuse you of lying about it ... SO SHOW IT. Not much more can be done.

In other words, not just "he doesn't seem to have one" but SHOW IT.

We also need to get a picture of Gruner's tattoo. Does anyone know a survivor of Auschwitz from 1944? Where is their tattoo? Do any of those survivors in The Last Days show their tattoo, or does everyone hide it?
Last edited by Carolyn Yeager on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:33 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:As far as I know, perjury charges can only be brought be a DA. That won't happen.

I do believe the Auschwitz documents describe Wiesel and his father.

However as I look into the tattoo issue, I constantly see more bizarre photographs of Wiesel in odd poses, usually with his jacket half off, covering up his left arm.

Just because we don't have a photograph of Wiesel's tattoo doesn't mean it does not exist. However all signs are pointing to that, the photographs and video which apparently show a lack of tattoo as well as the incredible fact that no one can produce one image of the worlds most famous Holocaust promoter's tattoo.

Gruner was right about insisting Wiesel show his tattoo. You missed an opportunity there. But at the same time, we do now have him saying it under oath, even if it isn't perjury. That impresses people. And you've also shown his arm without it. So it's pretty plain he's lying. It's just a simple deduction.

But I just don't understand why you would say you "believe" the Buchenwald documents refer to him and his father. There is no reason to believe that except that you can't find who they do belong to. The dates and the names on documents can't be that far off, and remain so. There are more reasons not to believe that, than to believe.

I find your position to be premature.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:22 pm)

Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”