Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:52 pm)

The Warden wrote:http://www.centredaily.com/2010/08/25/2170934/elie-wiesel-holocaust-survivor.html

Thanks. Chapman University is like an affiliate of the USHMM, or the Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity, or just the World Jewish Congress. What can you do with a place like this? They have the money to buy Nobel Laureate professors. I'm sure they are paying Wiesel big bucks for his "services" since he got so ripped off by Bernie Madoff and needs to recoup his losses.

If you think we might have an opportunity to demonstrate there, you can be sure they're going to have the highest security you've ever seen on a college campus when he's there. He may have already requested from his friend Obama special Secret Service protection ... and he could even get it! As a national treasure. 8)

For these reasons, interested parties ought to be doing more to participate in Elie Wiesel Cons the World. Not that I'm complaining ... :wink:
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:23 pm)

I was wondering if he was making the move due to the recent pressure being applied.
I think efforts should be doubled to show there's nowhere to run.
How's your support on the west coast of the U.S.?
I'd love to see Bradley Smith attend one of Wiesel's courses. :mrgreen:
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Bradley

Postby Bradley » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 pm)

I'm just looking in on the last posts here for a moment.
I find a couple things interesting right away.
One believes the "Buchanwald" documents, another doesn't. Each says what he/she thinks.
This could be developed.
One implication of this is that this is another example of how on this Forum there can be an "open debate" on a significant question.

The other is that the idea of asking Grunner to show his tattoo, to document it in a way that we can see it clearly,
would be interesting. If his is still visible, the implication is that EW's should be visible.
Maybe this has already been suggested. If so, I don't know what came of it.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:00 pm)

Gruner's email

[email protected]

Ask for a photo of his tattoo
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:31 pm)

The Warden wrote:I was wondering if he was making the move due to the recent pressure being applied.
I think efforts should be doubled to show there's nowhere to run.
How's your support on the west coast of the U.S.?
I'd love to see Bradley Smith attend one of Wiesel's courses. :mrgreen:

I don't know if you missed this line:
Wiesel will retain his current faculty position at Boston University.

He's not leaving BU, but since he doesn't have much to do there, he can get on the payroll at Chapman too.

However, it gives us opportunities here too. I have no doubt that Chapman is not as conscious of it's academic reputation as BU, so will not care how much of an imposter EW is. Chapman is probably an imposter itself ... as a university. :lol: Of course, if Bradley signed up as a student, he could get some attention. I think Elie is only going to be an advisor and visiting fellow of some sort ... not actually teach classes. Just schmooz with the students. I really think it's welfare for him, provided by the rich jews of Orange County.

I know quite a few potential supporters on the west coast, but they aren't exactly volunteering to do anything.

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

jackmartin

Postby jackmartin » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:49 am)

There is more than ample reason to believe that "Elie" Wiesel is not the person he has claimed to be for over fifty years.
Numerous discrepancies exist with the records and with his story - discrepancies too significant and too numerous to be offhandedly dismissed as mere clerical errors

Any failure on Elie's part to comment or explain can only reinforce the doubts that have been raised.
Obviously, investigation is in order. For revisionists, this is an opportunity absolutely not to be neglected.

Concerning the tattoo; we should not be unduly surprised if we should get to see one sometime in the future. "Elie" has had more than enough time to have remedied that problem. Surely a discreet tattoo artist can have been found who could produce the necessary tattoo - even one having the appearance of age. The appearance of fading by age could then be given as explanation for its not being visible in photographs.

Or "Elie" can persist in the old tried and true dodge that such unseemly accusations do not merit reply.

That dodge has very worked well for them so far. Deborah Lipstadt, et al., have developed it into an art form.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:02 am)

jackmartin wrote:Concerning the tattoo; we should not be unduly surprised if we should get to see one sometime in the future. "Elie" has had more than enough time to have remedied that problem. Surely a discreet tattoo artist can have been found who could produce the necessary tattoo - even one having the appearance of age. The appearance of fading by age could then be given as explanation for its not being visible in photographs.

I'm not a tattoo expert by any means, but I don't think it's possible to tattoo someone with an "aged effect". If you tried to do it, it would wind up looking worse than intended. Only the body can spread the ink over time through skin decay and growth. No matter what you put in, it's going to appear new until time gets a hold of it.

Besides, if he gets himself tattooed, he'll violate the Torah! :lol:
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/practic ... toos.shtml

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:32 am)

jackmartin wrote:There is more than ample reason to believe that "Elie" Wiesel is not the person he has claimed to be for over fifty years.
Numerous discrepancies exist with the records and with his story - discrepancies too significant and too numerous to be offhandedly dismissed as mere clerical errors

Any failure on Elie's part to comment or explain can only reinforce the doubts that have been raised.
Obviously, investigation is in order. For revisionists, this is an opportunity absolutely not to be neglected.

Concerning the tattoo; we should not be unduly surprised if we should get to see one sometime in the future. "Elie" has had more than enough time to have remedied that problem. Surely a discreet tattoo artist can have been found who could produce the necessary tattoo - even one having the appearance of age. The appearance of fading by age could then be given as explanation for its not being visible in photographs.

Or "Elie" can persist in the old tried and true dodge that such unseemly accusations do not merit reply.

That dodge has very worked well for them so far. Deborah Lipstadt, et al., have developed it into an art form.

Hi Jack,

I'm not an old-timer here, but I welcome you to the forum just the same. Especially with the great message you have put forth. :) Yes! Bringing down Elie the Weasel can be done; therefore it should be done.

I go along with The Warden that EW would probably make more problems for himself than solve any by trying to get a tattoo now. I think we can expect him to apply your second dodge and depend on his PR firm and all those loyal money-bags who fund universities like BU and Chapman, and have so much influence over people like Presidents of the U.S.!

Therefore, the strategy is to press hard, not worrying about what "they" might come back with. If we've learned anything in H. Revisionism, it's that "they" don't have any ammunition. They do have plenty of money, of course. :( We can only make up for that with our enthusiasm, hard work, committment, dedication and participation. Everyone can think of something they can do on a continual basis, even if it's only offering one hour a week. In that case, write a letter somewhere, or pass some new information along to others. Certainly encourage as many as one can reach out to, to view and read the website, eliewieseltattoo.com

We can't have too many videos on youtube, imo. The more people "run into them", the more they will think "Hey, this must be real." The really great warriors for truth are those who will venture out to Elie Wiesel public appearances with signs and flyers to demonstrate and talk to the press. :cheers:

jackmartin

Postby jackmartin » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:00 am)

Carolyn, you wrote:
“I go along with The Warden that EW would probably make more problems for himself than solve any by trying to get a tattoo now. I think we can expect him to apply your second dodge and depend on his PR firm … ”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think The Warden is mistaken in believing that an "old" appearing tattoo could not be convincingly faked.
It would probably be considerably easier than faking an old oil painting or other work of art - which has been done successfully many times.

Getting such a tattoo would presumably involve some risk of exposure but, if due discretion were exercised, that would be slight. And all "Elie" would have to do is simply to display it to his adoring public.

Certainly, NOBODY is going to subject the weasel (the literal translation of his [assumed?] name) to the indignity of having it examined for authenticity.

And it would be less problematic for him than having to explain the absence of the tattoo - should it come to that - since he recently affirmed under oath that it was indeed there.

It is admittedly unlikely that “Elie” would be subjected to much pressure to do either the one or the other, but a tattoo would offer him some insurance.. just in case.

Either way, Elie Wiesel is a fraud, whether with a tattoo… or without!

His own words betray him... yet it would be very gratifying to be able to put the matter of the missing tattoo before the gullible public, to see him defrocked as high priest of the "Holocaust" cult and, consequently, the “Holocaust” hoax itself brought into serious question.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:46 pm)

The skin is the largest organ of the human body. As a person ages, layers of skin basically decay and fall off while new layers replace it underneath. Common house dust is made up of dried skin. When a tattoo is administered, the ink is injected through many layers of skin. As you get older, the ink is subject to sun rays which causes fading (especially on the arm -unless you're a fraud who wears a coat in 90 degree weather to hide the fact you don't have a tattoo), and the gain and/or loss of fat which stretches the skin. As the body changes, so does the ink placement and color. Unlike paintings, the body is living tissue which is always changing, so the likelihood the process can be duplicated is slim.

jackmartin

Postby jackmartin » 9 years 1 week ago (Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:06 pm)

The Warden wrote:The skin is the largest organ of the human body. As a person ages, layers of skin basically decay and fall off while new layers replace it underneath. Common house dust is made up of dried skin. When a tattoo is administered, the ink is injected through many layers of skin. As you get older, the ink is subject to sun rays which causes fading (especially on the arm -unless you're a fraud who wears a coat in 90 degree weather to hide the fact you don't have a tattoo), and the gain and/or loss of fat which stretches the skin. As the body changes, so does the ink placement and color. Unlike paintings, the body is living tissue which is always changing, so the likelihood the process can be duplicated is slim.

I don't like to beat the issue to death, but can't help but think that a slightly unkosher looking tattoo would probably be a lot easier to explain than no tattoo at all. And should he produce one, nobody is going to put it under a microscope. I suppose, though, that he will most likely just brazen it out. That seems to have worked well enough for him so far.

pictorex

Postby pictorex » 8 years 11 months ago (Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:10 pm)

This video shows close-ups of Auschwitz tattoos on three older individuals, clearly visible after many years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyWUEcuuRPI&feature=fvw

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 11 months ago (Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:03 pm)

pictorex wrote:This video shows close-ups of Auschwitz tattoos on three older individuals, clearly visible after many years.

Those tattoos seem to confirm the Warden's view, in that they have "run" a bit. On the other hand I agree with jackmartin that it's not going to be subjected to anything resembling a forensic examination. ;)

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 11 months ago (Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:50 pm)

pictorex wrote:This video shows close-ups of Auschwitz tattoos on three older individuals, clearly visible after many years.

Thanks for posting this, pictorex. I'm using it in my next blog post on EWCTW, which is waiting in the wings until the letter we're sending out to the student orgs and media at Boston University can be sent. Although I still question tattoos placed on the inner arm; most every source says they were on the outside of the arm.

David Baker

Postby David Baker » 8 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:58 pm)

Jackmartin, you can believe Wiesel is on the endangered species list of Jewish quasi-victims of the Holocaust, just as many Jews (who mysteriously are 'converted' to gentile status after they are exposed) before him have seen their lofty positions as witnesses and/or gassing/steaming/electrocution/nuclear death ray execution candidates tacitly eliminated. The Holocaust Lobby will not allow such an icon to be scrutinized publicly, nor will he be subjected to cross-examination in a court of law as a material witness during the coming persecution of revisionists. Wiesel is simply a Jew, and you can take that affiliation to the bank....

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”