Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
StuDewan

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby StuDewan » 9 years 1 month ago (Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:38 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:Gruner's email

[email protected]

Ask for a photo of his tattoo

I read "Stolen Identity" until the part where Grüner says "They had saved my skin from being turned into lampshades or from being
made into a burning torch. Most of all, I was spared from being turned into a cake of soap bearing the initials R.J.F(reine judische fett} on it. "...

After that I don't trust half a word from him... asking him anything is moot...

Stu

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 9 years 1 month ago (Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:27 am)

StuDewan wrote:
Eric Hunt wrote:Gruner's email

[email protected]

Ask for a photo of his tattoo

I read "Stolen Identity" until the part where Grüner says "They had saved my skin from being turned into lampshades or from being
made into a burning torch. Most of all, I was spared from being turned into a cake of soap bearing the initials R.J.F(reine judische fett} on it. "...

After that I don't trust half a word from him... asking him anything is moot...

Stu

Fortunately, Gruner work isn't the only evidence.
The documentation compiled by Mattogno et. al. is much more effective than the word of a "survivor".
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 9 years 1 month ago (Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:56 am)

Posted a comment on yahoo regarding Wiesel:
Elie Wiesel, who claims to have been an Auschwitz inmate and Holocaust witness, but doesn't have the inmate tattoo.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:0f6156f ... rs--Frauds

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 1 month ago (Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:10 am)

Hektor wrote:Posted a comment on yahoo regarding Wiesel:
Elie Wiesel, who claims to have been an Auschwitz inmate and Holocaust witness, but doesn't have the inmate tattoo.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:0f6156f ... rs--Frauds

Thanks Hector. And Default too, whoever he is. I left a comment also. The newest comments are at the end. And you can rate them. It's very easy - how about some more? :bounce:
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

David Baker

Postby David Baker » 9 years 1 month ago (Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:53 pm)

Wiesel has become a liability to the Holocaust Industry for many reasons. The man is nefarious, given to flights of fancy, and has never been subjected to debate, nor questioned under oath. Once this alleged victim is exposed, the gradual dismissal of Holocaust witnesses will commence. One by one, the sainted purveyors of fairytales will confess to their decades of prevarication, and be properly censured as hate mongers, and greedy, unprincipled opportunists.

ps
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ps » 9 years 1 month ago (Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:42 pm)

Nevertheless, a missing tattoo proves at best that Elie Wiesel is a swindler. Also Wilkormsky was a swindler. Besides, reasons can be always maintained, which is why the tattoo is not visible any more! Also the other tattoo prove nothing! They can have been faked also by swindlers afterwards.

The tattoo history does not disprove the Holocaust. She has to do absolutely nothing with the maintained mass murder separate only with the registration and possibly with the credibility of a witness. Has this Mr. Wiesel appeared generally one day as a witness to the Holocaust in a court? Or is he only one novelist? We have by far stronger forgery proofs than the statement of Elie Wiesel in a book. The strongest document is the unambiguously phoney accompanying letter to the Wannseeprotokoll. But also this passes the gas chamber.

We also know the stories of Germar Rudolfs and Ernst Zündel's investigations of the gas chambers on tracks of the gasification. We know that no tracks were found. And we also know how the Holocauster have "explained" the absence of tracks!

I try to draw the attention since longer time to the fact that we have something in the hand what cannot be just disproved or be contested. But here apparently this understands nobody or one believes, I make with the gas chamber temperatures only one joke. It is no joke. It is true that the gasifications could have taken place in both crematories II + III in Auschwitz Birkenau with cyclone B only in 1500°C hot gas chambers.

This can be already proved with a cup of coffee, but please with cream! Proof! Experiment! Irrefutably!

And if the Jews have not gone to this 1500°C hot gas chamber, the Holocaust is completely disproved with it. Provable with a cup of coffee, but please with cream! From Each! At three minutes!

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 1 month ago (Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:46 am)

ps wrote:Nevertheless, a missing tattoo proves at best that Elie Wiesel is a swindler. Also Wilkormsky was a swindler. Besides, reasons can be always maintained, which is why the tattoo is not visible any more! Also the other tattoo prove nothing! They can have been faked also by swindlers afterward.

ps --- Others have also brought up that EW could say he had the tattoo removed, etc. They forget or ignore that he said as early as March of this year at a press conference attended by 2500, that he still had the tattoo on his arm. This was known to me at the time I thought about forming some kind of challenge about it. He also claimed to have the tattoo in 2008 at the Eric Hunt trial in San Francisco. If he talks in public about his tattoo, he can be required to show that he really has it. If he doesn't have it, it can prove he is a liar. That is damaging.

I agree with you about all the tattoos on other survivors -- they could be fake. Some definitely are. In looking into what is known about tattooing at Auschwitz-Birkenau, I find there is not a whole lot to base it on. In that, it follows the same pattern as all the rest of the concentration camp witness testimony. It makes sense that the camp authorities would do it, though.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

ps
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ps » 9 years 1 month ago (Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:50 am)

@Carolyn Yeager

If the tattoo was critical for Elie Wiesel, nevertheless, exists for him easily the possibility to fake this just as one likes. It will probably arrange no court a forensic investigation of the tattoo and even if, nevertheless, we should know everybody who will explain then the investigation!

Elie Wiesel can make way according to the circumstances playing easily to every reproach! Even if he had stated, the tattoo is not there any more! He only needs to state that he has only believed with the fact that it was not to be seen "almost" any more.

Though the tattoo history is proving for insiders of course. But insiders know this also without tattoo. And the average citizen will hardly understand the meaning of the tattoo anyhow. And even if he understands it, statement stands against statement / forgery. And, moreover, becomes like I already said, the maintained mass murder not disproved. Only Elie Wiesel is exposed at best as a liar. But there are "1000" other witnesses.

With my cup of coffee, but please with cream, it looks completely different against it. With it the quintessential point of the HC is attacked, the best of all testified gas chambers. And not only this! The murderous deed is treated directly itself. And this under full recognition of all witness's statements! Even the holes in the gas chamber cover are recognised. And also the fact of the only technology which was maintained of several stuffs for which even documents of different kind exist. And even culprit's witness's statements. Even the statement of Rudolf Höss is recognised.

All this is recognised and the cup of coffee, but please with cream, an absolute evidential value still has. And it is able from everybody without somebody to have to believe be checked even with the coffee drinking (but please with cream)!

Holocaust-Deniers

Holocaust-deniers reject that these columns even existed. The convergence of this evidence, including the compelling testimonies giving details before corroborating documentary evidence was unearthed, is ignored.

Kula's and Tauber's depositions describing the "wire-mesh insertion devices," decades before the corroborating documentary evidence was discovered in the archives, cannot be explained away. Houstek/Erber's description of the same devices, also before that evidence was discovered, is also a powerful corroboration.

Deniers will likely argue that the minor differences in their descriptions mean we should ignore them. But should we really expect to find identical accounts? The prisoners gave their descriptions months after the fact; the perpetrator, 35 years later. That may account for some of the difference. Just as importantly, we do not know if the Nazis in charge of the gassing operation tried slightly different types of equipment from time to time.

Indeed, if all three descriptions were exactly alike, we might suspect that the later account was copied from the earlier ones. Because they are not, we know that here are three separate eyewitnesses to these items.

Holocaust-deniers reject the validity of the aerial photographs, claiming that the four dark spots on the roof of each gas chamber were retouchings added by the CIA or some other conspiracy. John Ball, who has no expertise in interpreting aerial photographs, suggests either that hypothesis or, alternatively, that the dark spots were flowerpots sitting on each gas chamber.

The objects shown on the roof in the ground photo, say some deniers, are ordinary boxes of construction material.

Deniers also claim that there is no evidence of four holes in the roof of each gas chamber. Because the chambers were dynamited in an attempt to hide evidence of mass murder from the approaching Soviet army, the roofs have collapsed and it is difficult to tell in the rubble what is a hole and what is not. Later this year, an essay on this website will address this question in detail.

Finally, Holocaust-deniers intentionally confuse the solid support columns for the gas chamber roof with the wire-mesh columns. As obvious evidence of their crimes, the latter would have been removed by the Nazis from the gas chambers before they were blown up. Ludicrously, deniers show photos of the solid columns as proof that the wire-mesh columns never existed.

Such feeble attempts to rewrite history do not stand.
http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschw ... o-columns/

This is a virtual reconstruction of the Crematorium II, in Auschwitz-Birkenau. It is an educational project and I'm using a "real time" technology.

I'm a brazilian history teacher and my first goal is allow my students to "walk" in the building, to understand the various objectives of it, and the ways this building - and the whole Auschwitz complex - fits the nazi ideology, the Holocaust, and the WWII context.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3EeTFtY ... r_embedded

Still a thought, dear Carolyn Yeager:
If Elie Wiesel can repulse the attack on the tattoo as on top described what we make then?

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 9 years 1 month ago (Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:43 am)

Bear in mind that Wiesel is an icon of the Holocaust. If he doesn't have the tattoo as he claimed and as many supporters claimed, then that shakes the faith of many believers creating a situation where you actually can deprogram them. See the responses to my post on yahoo buzz above.

I haven't seen a picture of the tattoo. And I'm pretty sure, we would already have seen it, if it was for real.

ps
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ps » 9 years 1 month ago (Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:35 pm)

Just because Eli Wiesel is an icon of the HC, he will be protected by the interested circles. And to be able to show a faded tattoo of the press, is probably one of the lightest exercises!

No proof photos exist because in such quality that one could prove the non-existence of a faded tattoo!

Nobody has probably seen Elie Wiesel from so close that he could testify the non-existence. At best he can claim to have seen nothing! Also I can maintain this. Because I have still never seen Elie Wiesel.

But Elie Wiesel can let 1000 witnesses drive up who can swear that they have seen the tattoo even earlier. And then?

Elie Wiesel arises from this attack with a snow-white waistcoat! This danger exists really.

And all mass media will bring the headline: "Tattoo proves the Holocaust"

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 9 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:24 am)

Camp tattoos are quite usually very visible.
but what are you telling us, PS? That Elie Wiesel should remain unchallenged, because we anyway can not do anything about him and the situation?!

Jazz

Postby Jazz » 8 years 9 months ago (Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:44 am)

This was on Yahoo!answers:

Where is Elie Wiesel's tattoo?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

His left arm... he's just never seen with his sleeves up, and most people have the decency to not stalk him and wait to get a picture of his tattoo. To be honest the picture in the link is horrible quality too, i'm not surprised you can't see his tattoo.

I'm not sure what your current opinions are of Elie, but records and pictures of him in the camps exist. Also, from what i've heard most of the events from the story about the confrontation between Elie and the other prisoner is made up. Hopefully you don't think he's a liar.

Between the 9 and 11 minute mark of this movie, you can see documents with Wiesels name on it.

http://www.fancast.com/movies/I-Have-Ne ... hal/videos

Other records of him also exist since he worked with the Allies after the liberation of the camp. I can't find any online though, but also haven't looked for too long. This photo, however, shows him inside the camp. second row, seventh from the left. he's next to the verticle wooden beam.

http://www.whale.to/b/739px-Buchenwald_ ... ration.jpg

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 558AAaqcfG

Does anyone have a photo of his left arm?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”