The great hypocrisy

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
stefanos

The great hypocrisy

Postby stefanos » 1 decade 6 months ago (Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:53 am)

Our "Western" claims to defend freedom of expression. But I see defending freedom of expression of the revisionists (in particular the Holocaust).
I see our "Good West" criticize countries like Cuba and China for not respecting freedom of expression while ignoring the persecution of revisionists and critics of Zionism. What hypocrisy!

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: The great hypocrisy

Postby Cloud » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:30 am)

English isn't your first language, is it?

It's not really hypocrisy because there is no freedom of expression in western countries. For instance, look at what happened to the Heretical Two (both from the UK) for distributing Tales of the Holohoax. You also can't say anything at all about Jewish power in the US (unless you're a Jew) without the risk of losing your career. Kissing Jewish rear end does help you move up, though.

As time passes, I have come to the realization that free speech is a very silly concept. The same holds for "human rights" and "natural rights."

David Baker

Re: The great hypocrisy

Postby David Baker » 1 decade 5 months ago (Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:17 pm)

Cloud,

I know well the results of expressing doubt about the Holocaust. My professional status was seriously affected once I uttered my revisionist opinions to a Jewish coworker. Yes, it is professional suicide to criticize Jewish power and/or discuss Holocaust revisionism in public. Where history has so accurately portrayed such a social climate is in Russia. Jews were protected by what were essentially "Hate Crime" statutes in that benighted nation. No speech against the Jews was allowed. We now have similar laws in the U.S., and I would imagine they will be expanded to include revisionism as "Hate Speech".

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”