How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during WWII?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
gbrecht
Member
Member
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby gbrecht » 9 years 1 week ago (Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:02 am)

:cheers: Touchdown Lohengrin

So there were 52 muffles, or individual cremation ovens total at Auschwitz?

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby joachim neander » 9 years 1 week ago (Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:23 pm)

Moderator 3 said:
I would say that simply scratching your hammer and supposedly finding human bones is tantamount to an easy find.

I agree.
But please, Mr. Moderator, have a look again into my original post. I wrote about me finding, by chance, the bone fragments at the site of the crematorium of the former concentration camp Ellrich-Juliushütte, a sub-camp of Mittelbau. Ellrich-Juliushütte is about 900 km west from Auschwitz and had never to do anything with Auschwitz.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby joachim neander » 9 years 1 week ago (Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:26 pm)

@ Lohengrin:
According to scientific research in aerodynamics, the humble-bee cannot fly. Strangely, it does.
Maybe the same was the case with the Auschwitz crematoria - your and other Revisionists calculations show that something could not happen - but it did?

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 11:02 am

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby Inquisitive » 9 years 1 week ago (Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:22 pm)

Dr. Neander sounds similar to Wiesel:

Maybe the same was the case with the Auschwitz crematoria - your and other Revisionists calculations show that something could not happen - but it did?


"Things are not that simple, Rebbe. Some events do take place but are not true; others are, although they never occurred.

Mojo
Member
Member
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby Mojo » 9 years 1 week ago (Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:57 pm)

joachim neander wrote:Moderator 3 said:
I would say that simply scratching your hammer and supposedly finding human bones is tantamount to an easy find.

I agree.
But please, Mr. Moderator, have a look again into my original post. I wrote about me finding, by chance, the bone fragments at the site of the crematorium of the former concentration camp Ellrich-Juliushütte, a sub-camp of Mittelbau. Ellrich-Juliushütte is about 900 km west from Auschwitz and had never to do anything with Auschwitz.


Dr. Neander:

You are trying to split hairs sir.

Please respond to my my last post. I asked a couple pertinent questions and request a response.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby joachim neander » 9 years 1 week ago (Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:39 am)

Mojo wrote:So your Doctorate is in Forensic Anthropology? I assume someone has analyzed these bone frags to make sure that they are not only bone, but human bone?

More questions addressed to me I did not find in your last post.
As an obedient pupil, I'll try to answer them:
1) No, I do not hold a doctor's degree in forensic anthropology. May I humbly ask, if you perhaps do so? You seem so knowledgeable. Chapeau!
2) As I already remarked in one of my posts: if you are at the site of a former crematorium, and there is a mound of ashes, and among them you find a lot of bone fragments - from what else could they have been than from those who were cremated there? If I went to the garbage bin of a KFC and found bones there, I would say these are chicken bones, wouldn't you? Maybe someone has analyzed them, I don't know.

Mojo
Member
Member
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby Mojo » 9 years 6 days ago (Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:43 am)

joachim neander wrote:
Mojo wrote:So your Doctorate is in Forensic Anthropology? I assume someone has analyzed these bone frags to make sure that they are not only bone, but human bone?

More questions addressed to me I did not find in your last post.
As an obedient pupil, I'll try to answer them:
1) No, I do not hold a doctor's degree in forensic anthropology. May I humbly ask, if you perhaps do so? You seem so knowledgeable. Chapeau!
2) As I already remarked in one of my posts: if you are at the site of a former crematorium, and there is a mound of ashes, and among them you find a lot of bone fragments - from what else could they have been than from those who were cremated there? If I went to the garbage bin of a KFC and found bones there, I would say these are chicken bones, wouldn't you? Maybe someone has analyzed them, I don't know.


1) I'm not the one making claims to have found human bone frags, you are sir. No, I am not an educated man, nor do I claim to be but, I do have plenty of what's known as "walking around sense". I don't need a piece of paper to tell me I am smart. Chapeau!

2) So there's no chance that the bone frags you discovered were from the kitchen and not human after all?

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: How many cremations occurred in Auschwitz I & II during

Postby The Warden » 9 years 6 days ago (Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:49 am)

joachim neander wrote: As I already remarked in one of my posts: if you are at the site of a former crematorium, and there is a mound of ashes, and among them you find a lot of bone fragments - from what else could they have been than from those who were cremated there.


There is no correlation between mounds of ash and cause of death. Finding bones in a war zone shouldn't be considered damaging evidence either. You are making connections without evidence. I feel a "convergence" coming on. :wink:

joachim neander wrote: If I went to the garbage bin of a KFC and found bones there, I would say these are chicken bones, wouldn't you?


Has someone here denied that jews were kept in the camps, or that jews died during the war, and were cremated in those camps?

The question is the amount, which you have yet to commit to a number like the title asks.
So I'll ask you again: How many cremations occurred in Auschwitz I & II during WWII?
Please keep in mind, you can't snowball evidence of one cremated body into a million.
If you have physical evidence of one body, you can claim one body. 2+2 ≠ 6,000,000
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby joachim neander » 9 years 6 days ago (Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:46 pm)

@ The Warden:
So I'll ask you again: How many cremations occurred in Auschwitz I & II during WWII?

I don't know, and you don't either. Everything else is speculation.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby joachim neander » 9 years 6 days ago (Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:54 pm)

Mojo wrote:1) I'm not the one making claims to have found human bone frags, you are sir. No, I am not an educated man, nor do I claim to be but, I do have plenty of what's known as "walking around sense". I don't need a piece of paper to tell me I am smart. Chapeau!
2) So there's no chance that the bone frags you discovered were from the kitchen and not human after all?

That's indeed a good idea. There are only two small problems:
a) The camp kitchen was quite a distance away from the crematorium. It wouldn't have made sense to carry kitchen waste several hundred meters through a swampy terrain and then uphill to the crematorium.
2) During the war it was forbidden to just throw away kitchen waste. "Soft" waste was collected for feeding pigs, "hard" waste (bones, cartilage) for making soap. The 3rd Reich had a sophisticated recycling system in wartime, for obvious reasons.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby joachim neander » 9 years 6 days ago (Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:06 pm)

The Warden said:
There is no correlation between mounds of ash and cause of death. Finding bones in a war zone shouldn't be considered damaging evidence either. You are making connections without evidence. I feel a "convergence" coming on.

Yeah, I didn't yet think of it. But maybe you are right with the "war zone" argument. I asked a friend of mine who is living over there. He PMed me that the bones could have been from civilians killed by the Soviets and buried in a mass grave near the crematorium to put the blame on the Germans. He remembers locals having told him that they witnessed something similar. And that, indeed, as far as he knows, never a forensic investigation was made at the place of the ashes. The issue is, I admit, rather complicated. But let me ask you: what do you think about my friend's point of view?

gbrecht
Member
Member
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby gbrecht » 9 years 6 days ago (Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:32 pm)

joachim neander wrote:@ Lohengrin:
According to scientific research in aerodynamics, the humble-bee cannot fly. Strangely, it does.
Maybe the same was the case with the Auschwitz crematoria - your and other Revisionists calculations show that something could not happen - but it did?


Actually the research proved that they can't glide. :lol:

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:34 pm

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby Lohengrin » 9 years 6 days ago (Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:46 pm)

Neander: According to scientific research in aerodynamics, the humble-bee cannot fly. Strangely, it does. Maybe the same was the case with the Auschwitz crematoria - your and other Revisionists calculations show that something could not happen - but it did?

No, it didn’t. This flawed reaction on cremation shows the total defeat of Neander c.s. for this topic about cremations in Auschwitz.

The wrong and stupid humble-bee parable is a total surrender and disarmament of his earlier Auschwitz-cremation fables.

I’m sure, the humble bumble-bee knows the answer of how he is flying, and the scientific research in aerodynamics will in – let's say – 65 years, know this also.
I am sure of this, because the research in aerodynamics will never throw this challenge on the junkyard of religious belief as Neander does. Neander c.s. do exact this, because they know their claims are supernatural.

Even his little comparison is in itself false. The bumble-bee does fly, but his cremation nonsense couldn’t and wouldn’t never have been reality.

Only if Neander and his coreligionists prefer believe above knowledge, they can (will) stick by their nonsense.

With his unconditional surrender, he implicit concedes that his numbers of cremations, corpses per muffle, cremation-times per body, cokes per muffle, witness stories, mass-gassing stories, 24-hours stories, ash-mountain stories and all other ‘Holocaust’ cremation fairy tales, belong in the religious and B-S domains. Is Neander a ‘scientist’? Only by admitting his mistakes, he can prove it.

The rest of his points are off topic here and can – if he wants so – be destroyed in another thread.

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby Kingfisher » 9 years 6 days ago (Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:19 pm)

According to scientific research in aerodynamics, the humble-bee cannot fly. Strangely, it does.
Maybe the same was the case with the Auschwitz crematoria - your and other Revisionists calculations show that something could not happen - but it did?


Unfortunately, for your argument, a myth:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumblebee#Flight

But your argument would have been pretty dodgy anyway.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: How many cremations occured in Auschwitz I & II during W

Postby The Warden » 9 years 6 days ago (Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:49 am)

joachim neander wrote:Yeah, I didn't yet think of it. But maybe you are right with the "war zone" argument. I asked a friend of mine who is living over there. He PMed me that the bones could have been from civilians killed by the Soviets and buried in a mass grave near the crematorium to put the blame on the Germans. He remembers locals having told him that they witnessed something similar. And that, indeed, as far as he knows, never a forensic investigation was made at the place of the ashes. The issue is, I admit, rather complicated.


There's nothing complicated about it. Exaggerationists are running around claiming millions of gas chamber deaths based on faulty cremation capacities and remains that either don't exist or miraculously can't be recovered.

It's blathering.

joachim neander wrote:But let me ask you: what do you think about my friend's point of view?


I think your friend's point of view is similar to many other baseless and unfounded claims. I don't accept anecdotal pseudo-evidence via hearsay. I don't care who says anything, if there isn't something to base the claim on, it's worthless. Unless you're prepared to entertain a claim of aliens from Jupiter coming to Earth and kidnapping the jews? No really, someone told me, so it must be true. :roll: Almost as famous as "I read it on the internet...".
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest