Henryk Tauber, an alleged crematorium worker is considered vital to the standard 'holocaust' story. Here are a few of his assertions:
- Tauber testified to the Soviet Commission (Nuremberg document USSR-008) of 1945 that 10,000-12,000 per day were cremated in the ovens of Auschwitz-Birkenau. An utter impossibility given the crematoria at Auschwitz/Birkenau.
- Tauber stated that a body could be cremated in 7-9 minutes, an impossibility today, let alone with 1940s technology.
- Tauber testified to skimming off boiling human fat from open air cremations. Impossible, the fat would have ignited.
- Tauber testified to reservoirs filled with this human fat that flowed from the burning corpses. (same as above)
- Tauber testified that he inserted & cremated 8 bodies at once, in one oven, in order to signal Allied aircraft with smoke . Physically impossible.
- Tauber stated:
"Ober Capo August explained to us that, according to the calculations and plans for this crematorium, 5 to 7 minutes was allowed to burn one corpse in a muffle." A lie, there were no "calculations and plans" in the records which would have reflected this.he records which would have reflected this.
What's the point of this list? You just claim that something is "impossible", "physically impossible" or is a "utter impossibility" without providing further explanation to substantiate the claim. Also note that nobody here has quoted any of these statements or in fact any statement by Tauber.
As for SS Prufer,(who was the builder of the typhus abatement ovens at Auschwitz which were heavily used during the well known huge epidemics), you avoid what he really said:
Question: How many corpses would be cremated per hour in a crematorium in Auschwitz?
Answer: In a crematorium that had five ovens and fifteen muffles, one cremated fifteen corpses in an hour.
This statement by Prüfer is actually not in contradiction to the very high cremation capacities of the crematoria in Auschwitz. It is likely true that it took one hour to cremate a single corpse in the ovens. However, by multiple cremations a much higher capacity was achieved in practice.
Also from SS Prufer:
I spoke about the enormous strain on the overused furnaces. I told Chief Engineer Sander: I am worried whether the furnaces can stand the excessive usage. In my presence two cadavers were pushed into one muffle instead of one cadaver. The furnaces could not stand the strain.
Prüfer was a civilian and not part of the SS staff. And here is what he actually testified during his interrogation of 19 March 1946:
"Antwort: Ich berichtete Sander, dass ich bei der Erprobung der Öfen im Krematorium des Konzentrationslagers Auschwitz zugegen gewesen und zum Schluss gelangt sei, die Krematorien könnten eine solche Anzahl von Leichen, wie dort zu verbrennen war, nicht bewältigen, da die Öfen der Krematorien zu wenig leistungsfähig waren. Dabei führte ich gegenüber Sander als Beispiel an, dass in Auschwitz in meiner Gegenwart jeweils zwei Leichname in eine Einführungsöffnung/Muffel eingeschoben wurden statt eines einzigen, und dass die Öfen des Krematoriums dann diese Belastung nicht aushielten, weil es sehr viele Leichen zu verbrennen gab. Damals sagte ich Sander auch, dass die Leichen, die ich gesehen hatte, von Menschen stammten, die man zuvor in Gaskammern ermordet hatte."
So first of all, Prüfer confirmed in his reply to the interrogators you quoted from that the corpses cremated in the ovens where from people who were killed in homicidal gas chambers. Since I assume you reject the existence of homicidal gas-chambers, you performed the public stunt to quote a witness statement as evidence to support your view, which you have to consider totally unreliable at the same time.
Secondly, the claim that two corpses were pushed into one opening at the same time actually fully confirms what I wrote about the cremations in the crematoria in Auschwitz, that multiple cremations were carried out.
Thirdly, it is obvious from the statement that the furnaces could not stand the strain because so many corpses had to be incinerated in total, not because of a single attempt to cremate two corpses at once in a muffle.
here was a total 52 muffles of Auschwitz, never used simultaneously.
- 38 is the most that were ever online simultaneously.
- The 6 at Auschwitz I were taken out of action as soon as the new ones at Birkenau came online. These were in turn liable to long periods of breakdowns and even idleness.
This was in fact already taken into account in my posting in this thread:
"Taken into account the down-times of the ovens (from Mattogno, The Crematoria Ovens of Auschwitz and Birkenau) this makes a theoretical cremation capacity for 1943 - 1945 of 1,466,960."
- Why use exactly the same cremation techniques as in normal concentration camps, installing coke-fired ovens, even by the thirties a crude and primitive solution? More efficient gas-fired and electrical crematoria had by this time already been used for years in many countries, including my own. For the purpose the SS should naturally have sought out the most efficient answer they were able to find.
You should elaborate in what sense those crematoria were more efficient and more importantly to show that these were actually offered by the companies delivering to the SS.
- If the extermination myth was true, the SS must from the start have had some idea of how many victims were to be gassed and burned. It's a simple matter of math, and then naturally founded on estimates made by the constructors, in this case Topf & Söhne. Why then not build the installations required. It doesn't make sense.
There are very simple reasons for why at some times the number of corpses in Birkenau exceeded the actual cremation capacity. First, the break down of ovens and crematoria. Secondly, there was a big uncertain quantity in the equation, the time and number of deportations to Auschwitz.
However, what is noteworthy is the SS planned in early 1943 to build a sixth crematorium, an open air incineration facility.