Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 5 days ago (Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:50 pm)

Guy Walters is mad because his book about Wiesenthal is being upstaged by the Israeli Tom Segev. So now Walters is being tougher on Wiesenthal than Segev is, and than he was before. What a show! :lol: Elie Wiesel is next!

Why I believe the king of the Nazi hunters, Simon Wiesenthal, was a fraud
By Guy Walters
Last updated at 2:43 PM on 10th September 2010

For millions around the world, Simon Wiesenthal is seen as a hero.

Often credited with bringing to justice some 1,100 war criminals, the Nazi hunter and Holocaust survivor is regarded almost as a saint, a man who did more than any government to lock up the perpetrators of some of the worst crimes the world has witnessed.

Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, the recipient of a knighthood and more than 50 other honours, Wiesenthal is particularly remembered for his role in tracking down the notorious architect of the Holocaust, Adolf Eichmann.

After he died at the age of 96 in September 2005, the eulogies poured in from around the world.

Wiesenthal was lauded as the ‘permanent representative of the victims’, a man who had not only sought justice, but prided himself on never forgetting his six million ‘clients’, as he called those who died in the Holocaust.

Those who read his memoirs could only marvel at his wartime heroism and incredible escapes from death at the hands of the Nazis.

It seemed as if Wiesenthal’s mission was almost divinely given, the gods sparing his life for some higher purpose.

The accounts of his hunts for fugitives were no less sensational, as Wiesenthal told how he engaged in a battle of wits against the sinister postwar Nazi networks and their sympathisers.

It was the ultimate feelgood story of revenge, and the world lapped it up.

TV programmes and movies were made, and soon Wiesenthal became a household name, a symbol for the triumph of hope over evil.

Those who thrilled at his life story can now do so once more, thanks to a new biography written by the Israeli historian Tom Segev.

The figure who emerges in the book is far more complex than one might expect.

Dr Segev shows that so much of Wiesenthal’s account of his life was the product of exaggeration and self-mythologising.

Appearing on Radio 4’s Today programme this week, the author said Wiesenthal was ‘a storyteller, a man who lived between reality and fantasy’.

He excused Wiesenthal’s inclination to fabricate stories about his past,saying it was his way of making it easier to deal with the real atrocities he had experienced in the concentration camps.

I’m sorry, but this compassionate approach simply does not wash with me. For the truth is that the great Nazi hunter is far, far worse than Dr Segev makes out.

In my view, Simon Wiesenthal was a liar and a fraud. In fact, I’d go so far as to say he was one of the biggest conmen of the 20th century.

I spent four years working on a history of Nazi-hunting that was published last year, and the material I gathered on Wiesenthal was enough to make me scream out loud.

When I started my book, I too believed that the great man was just that — great.

But when I looked at all his memoirs, biographies and original archive material, I realised that, like so many others, the image I had built up of Simon Wiesenthal was hopelessly incorrect.

The Lvov State Archives have no record of Simon Wiesenthal having studied at Lvov Technical University

There were too many distortions and inconsistencies, too many outright lies — none of which could be explained away by sympathetic psycho-babble offered by the likes of Dr Segev.

The fact is that Wiesenthal lied about nearly everything in his life.

Let us, for example, start at the beginning and look at his educational record.

If you visit the website of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, you’ll learn that he ‘applied for admission to the Polytechnic Institute in Lvov’, but was turned down ‘because of quota restrictions on Jewish students’.

The website then claims that he went to the Technical University of Prague, ‘from which he received his degree in architectural engineering in 1932’.

Other biographies — published during Wiesenthal’s lifetime — state that he did in fact go to Lvov, in either 1934 or 1935, and gained a diploma as an architectural engineer in 1939.

All of these accounts are rubbish.

The Lvov State Archives have no record of Simon Wiesenthal having studied at Lvov Technical University.

The archives have records for other students from that period, but not for Wiesenthal — and there were no quota restrictions on Jewish students at that time.

Neither did he graduate from Prague. Although he matriculated on February 21, 1929, Wiesenthal never completed his degree. He passed his first state examination on February 15, 1932, and then he left that same year.

Despite a lack of academic credentials, he would fraudulently use his supposed engineering diploma on his letter paper for the rest of his life.

During the war, Wiesenthal claimed to have spent years in and out of a succession of concentration camps.

Although he certainly spent time in camps such as Mauthausen, he also said he had been in Auschwitz — a claim for which there is no record.

Then there is his supposed career as a brave partisan. In two of his memoirs, he claims to have joined a group of partisans after escaping from a camp in October 1943.

According to an interview he gave the American army in 1948, he claimed he was immediately made a lieutenant ‘on the basis of my intellect’.

Since there exist at least four wildly differing accounts of Wiesenthal’s activities, serious questions about what he actually did should surely be raised

He was soon promoted to major, and he was instrumental in ‘building bunkers and fortification lines’.

‘We had fabulous bunker constructions,’ he said.

‘My rank was not so much as a strategic expert as a technical expert.’

One only needs a basic grasp of World War II military history to know that Wiesenthal’s claims are highly dubious.

Partisan groups do not build ‘ fabulous bunker constructions’, they instead rely on mobility to outwit the enemy.

As a Jew, it is also highly unlikely that he would have been made an officer in such a group, which was usually anti-semitic.

Wiesenthal would also give another account of his experience in the partisans, in which he joined a more ad hoc and smaller band — hardly one to build bunkers and fortifications or have a formalised promotion structure.

Since there exist at least four wildly differing accounts of Wiesenthal’s activities between October 1943 and the middle of 1944, serious questions about what he actually did should surely be raised.

Some of those who doubted his version of events — such as the late former Austrian Chancellor Bruno Kreisky — went so far as to accuse Wiesenthal repeatedly in the 1970s and the 1980s of being a collaborator with the Gestapo.

Kreisky’s claims were supported by unsubstantiated evidence provided by the Polish and Soviet governments, and when Wiesenthal took Kreisky to court, it was Wiesenthal who won.

Two affidavits made by former members of the German army also asserted that the Nazi hunter was a collaborator, but such claims must be treated with extreme caution.

Smearing Wiesenthal is a popular pastime for anti-Semites, Holocaust deniers, so-called ‘Revisionists’ and other such cranks.

But the multiplicity of conflicting accounts demands that questions about the authenticity of his story must be raised by those who, like me, have no agenda.

However, I have no compunction in stating that the biggest lie he spun was over his involvement in the hunt and eventual capture of Adolf Eichmann, a supposed coup with which he will always be associated — and quite unjustifiably.

According to the myth, Simon Wiesenthal star ted hunting Eichmann almost as soon as the war was over.

By the early 1950s, he had all but given up, until he had a supposedly chance meeting with an Austrian nobleman called Baron Mast in the late autumn of 1953.

Unfortunately, Wiesenthal’s intelligence was useless

Baron Mast showed Wiesenthal a letter he had received in May that year from a former army comrade now living in Argentina, in which the writer had come across the ‘pig Eichmann’, who was living in Buenos Aires and working nearby.

In his first published memoirs, I Hunted Eichmann, Wiesenthal recalls how he was terribly excited by the news, but realised that he was out of his depth.

A few months later, on March 30, 1954, Wiesenthal finally sent a dossier on Eichmann to the World Jewish Congress and the Israeli consul in Vienna, in which he shared the contents of the Baron’s letter and revealed that the criminal was working at the construction site of a power station 65 miles from Buenos Aires.

Unfortunately, Wiesenthal’s intelligence was useless. Not only was he unable to supply Eichmann’s alias — Riccardo Klement — but at the time of the Baron’s letter, Eichmann was in fact working more than 800 miles from Buenos Aires, and by March 1954 he was living in the Argentine capital trying to establish his own business.

However, there was worse to come.

In 1959, when the hunt for Eichmann was heating up, the Israeli intelligence service, Mossad, asked Wiesenthal if he had any more information on the criminal.

On September 23, he wrote to the Israelis and told them that he suspected Eichmann was in ‘northern Germany’ and that he ‘does visit Austria from time to time’.

Once again, he was supplying useless information.

From other sources, the Israelis had established that the fugitive was in fact in Buenos Aires, and the Wiesenthal lead was another dead end.

After Eichmann was kidnapped the following year by Mossad agents, Wiesenthal at least had the grace to deny that he ‘personally had something to do with Eichmann’s arrest’, and that he had deposited all his files in Jerusalem.

However, with the Israelis remaining tight-lipped about his involvement,he decided to fill the information vacuum and started placing himself right at the heart of the hunt.

He would write that although he said he had sent all his files to Israel, he had actually always kept the Eichmann file. This was completely untrue.

Perhaps Wiesenthal’s most shocking lie concerning the Eichmann affair was to claim that he told the Israelis in his letter of September 1959 that the Nazi was actually in Argentina.

As we have seen, he told them that Eichmann was likely to be in Germany — a minor difference of several thousand miles.

Curiously, Dr Segev has seen both the September 1959 letter and the later claim, yet he chooses to ignore the differences in his book.

The plain facts are that Wiesenthal lied about his degree, his wartime experiences and his ‘hunt’ for Adolf Eichmann.

Any man who utters so many untruths does not deserve to be revered. Although some excuse Wiesenthal’s ‘story-telling’, there are simply too many other lies to take him seriously.

Furthermore, by stating that Wiesenthal ‘lived between reality and fantasy’ to deal with his wartime experiences is an insult to all those Holocaust survivors who merely told the truth. Which ones, may I ask?

• Guy Walters is the author of Hunting Evil (Bantam)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... z0zZLOvmsX
Last edited by Carolyn Yeager on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

HelenChicago
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:58 am

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby HelenChicago » 9 years 5 days ago (Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:22 am)

Expect to see much more of this sort of debunking and demystifying as the last of the "holocaust survivors" pass on to their long-postponed reward. Once there's no longer the problem of causing insult and distress, Katie bar the door!

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 5 days ago (Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:21 pm)

HelenChicago wrote:Expect to see much more of this sort of debunking and demystifying as the last of the "holocaust survivors" pass on to their long-postponed reward. Once there's no longer the problem of causing insult and distress, Katie bar the door!


Helen, I want to see Wiesel brought down before he dies. Do you know what they are working on for this "icon?" He actually got the Nobel Peace Prize, was not just nominated for it. He is going to be another Abe Lincoln, and Martin Luther King, if they have their way. Will his birthday become a national holiday? Egads! As I have said before, perhaps the alternative to Christ! The media masters believe they can sell anything now ... they do have the track record to show it. So the effort must be made now; not waiting for him to die.

I know that's not what you said, and there is a lot of truth in what you say.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 11:02 am

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby Inquisitive » 9 years 4 days ago (Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:08 am)

Carolyn, I have long felt the same way you do. Get them before they die. The new mantra will be something like, "Defaming Godly Jews: Cowardly Revisionists Attack Jewish Chosen. Afraid to confront them while alive, story at 11:00 and every hour for the rest of your life until you get the right message......."

The more publicity, the better.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby The Warden » 9 years 4 days ago (Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:57 am)

I's like to see a poll done to figure out just how many people have even heard of Wiesel. Quite honestly, I don't believe many people know or care who he is or what he does. It's not until you delve into the Great Exaggeration you start to find out about the faces in the crowd. I'm all for exposing a fraud, but I still believe too much emphasis is put on the Wiesel Files. There's simply not enough to be gained if the goal is to awaken the public. If you expose Wiesel, the people will first say "Who's Wiesel?", followed by a "Whatever.", and that's if they ever hear of Wiesel's exposure in the first place. It's not like the media is going to cover the story. If you haven't reached the public on your own yet, you won't then. All the Wiesel videos and websites won't do a lick of good. Most people only get their little knowledge of current events from the major media, not a website with the famous "Where's the beef?" lady on it.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

vladkampfer
Member
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:40 am

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby vladkampfer » 9 years 4 days ago (Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:10 pm)

The Warden wrote:I's like to see a poll done to figure out just how many people have even heard of Wiesel. Quite honestly, I don't believe many people know or care who he is or what he does. It's not until you delve into the Great Exaggeration you start to find out about the faces in the crowd. I'm all for exposing a fraud, but I still believe too much emphasis is put on the Wiesel Files. There's simply not enough to be gained if the goal is to awaken the public. If you expose Wiesel, the people will first say "Who's Wiesel?", followed by a "Whatever.", and that's if they ever hear of Wiesel's exposure in the first place. It's not like the media is going to cover the story. If you haven't reached the public on your own yet, you won't then. All the Wiesel videos and websites won't do a lick of good. Most people only get their little knowledge of current events from the major media, not a website with the famous "Where's the beef?" lady on it.


I disagree with this logic. Following this logic, we can assume that most anything in regard to real truth doesn't reach the masses, because it doesn't; so why bother with anything? The masses rarely end up doing anything to change anything anyway. It's always the notable few who took the extra leaps to get something done - the masses are the drones and unthinking zombies amongst the clever few. Did masses of people start Revisionism? No. Did masses of people conduct scientific study? No. Did masses of people fact-check what they're being taught in school? No. The masses are asses, Warden, and they always will be. You can't do anything to change it. That's why there are only so many people who are willing and able leaders who take control. The masses can't be bothered with the intricate framework of a system, they just want the system to work. This is why I disagree with your logic concerning the extensive work done against Elie Wiesel.

In this instance, helping to bring down Wiesel would be massive. I learned about Elie Wiesel because I had to read his stupid book in high school - I book I thought was completely true. It wasn't until I did independent research on the subject that I realize it's not true; it didn't occur to me as to what extent it wasn't true; but for the poster-child of the Hoaxocau$t to be removed from his throne is a big deal. Now, when I talk to others, Elie Wiesel is a specific talking point because he's a direct reason why there is a huge influence of this crap in schools. He's a speaker and 'the most famous Holocaust survivor' ever! What else could be more massive than exposing the most famous Hoaxocau$t survivor? Why not make it even more difficult for them by showing that the #1 messenger of the Hoaxocau$t is a fraud? Who's book will they be forced to feed through kid's throats in school then? Anne Frank? She's been debunked. Wiesenthal? Debunked. Wiesel? Soon to be debunked!

I'm learning new things about this whole mess everyday. The more I learn, the more dangerous I am to this establishment and the better I feel. Some people are experts in science, chemistry, research and reading - we need all types to bring all facets of this retarded fairytale down.

If it's a personal matter between you two, keep it personal. We all wouldn't get along personally, but we all have to respect what each other does. We are not a huge number of "masses" here - but just a numbered few who are taking the initiative to change something. The masses will never care about anything, ever.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 4 days ago (Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:37 pm)

Very good point about reading Wiesel's book Night in high school, Vlad. I would venture to say that close to all American students from grade 7 or 8 onward, for the past two generations, were required to read (and study!) this book and thus will never forget who Elie Wiesel is. Schoolkids read it in Britain, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Canada too! Wiesel is presented as a brave youth who lived through the greatest of horrors and emerged a human rights activist. Never again!

You began your post by saying you disagreed with The Warden's logic. I would say there was no logic in his message to disagree with.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby The Warden » 9 years 3 days ago (Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:55 am)

vladkampfer wrote:I disagree with this logic. Following this logic, we can assume that most anything in regard to real truth doesn't reach the masses, because it doesn't; so why bother with anything? The masses rarely end up doing anything to change anything anyway. It's always the notable few who took the extra leaps to get something done - the masses are the drones and unthinking zombies amongst the clever few. Did masses of people start Revisionism? No. Did masses of people conduct scientific study? No. Did masses of people fact-check what they're being taught in school? No. The masses are asses, Warden, and they always will be. You can't do anything to change it. That's why there are only so many people who are willing and able leaders who take control. The masses can't be bothered with the intricate framework of a system, they just want the system to work. This is why I disagree with your logic concerning the extensive work done against Elie Wiesel.

In this instance, helping to bring down Wiesel would be massive. I learned about Elie Wiesel because I had to read his stupid book in high school - I book I thought was completely true. It wasn't until I did independent research on the subject that I realize it's not true; it didn't occur to me as to what extent it wasn't true; but for the poster-child of the Hoaxocau$t to be removed from his throne is a big deal. Now, when I talk to others, Elie Wiesel is a specific talking point because he's a direct reason why there is a huge influence of this crap in schools. He's a speaker and 'the most famous Holocaust survivor' ever! What else could be more massive than exposing the most famous Hoaxocau$t survivor? Why not make it even more difficult for them by showing that the #1 messenger of the Hoaxocau$t is a fraud? Who's book will they be forced to feed through kid's throats in school then? Anne Frank? She's been debunked. Wiesenthal? Debunked. Wiesel? Soon to be debunked!

I'm learning new things about this whole mess everyday. The more I learn, the more dangerous I am to this establishment and the better I feel. Some people are experts in science, chemistry, research and reading - we need all types to bring all facets of this retarded fairytale down.

If it's a personal matter between you two, keep it personal. We all wouldn't get along personally, but we all have to respect what each other does. We are not a huge number of "masses" here - but just a numbered few who are taking the initiative to change something. The masses will never care about anything, ever.


I fail to see where we disagree other than the importance of the Wiesel exposure. You yourself have shown that no matter who is exposed as a fraud is easily replaced. What makes you think the exposure (which will always remain minimal due to the lack of media coverage) of Wiesel will be any different? And just how many people do you think agree with you on the "debunking" of Wiesenthal, Frank, and Wiesel (besides the few that research here)? History shows even in the face of facts, jews will disregard it and carry on. People are still claiming Frank and Wiesenthal as evidence. When and if Wiesel is exposed, the jews will call the people deniers and haters and go about their daily activities of brainwashing.

I'm merely stating that the expectations of people behind the Wiesel Files are too high and unrealistic. Define insanity, and compare it to the previous exposures of frauds.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby The Warden » 9 years 3 days ago (Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:08 am)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:Very good point about reading Wiesel's book Night in high school, Vlad. I would venture to say that close to all American students from grade 7 or 8 onward, for the past two generations, were required to read (and study!) this book and thus will never forget who Elie Wiesel is. Schoolkids read it in Britain, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Canada too! Wiesel is presented as a brave youth who lived through the greatest of horrors and emerged a human rights activist. Never again!

You began your post by saying you disagreed with The Warden's logic. I would say there was no logic in his message to disagree with.


I believe you're completely unable to form an unbiased opinion on the Wiesel situation because you are deeply embedded in it.
No one expects you to say the project you've put so much effort into will do absolutely nothing in the long run.

I've asked you repeatedly what your expectations are from this project.
Please list them now.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 3 days ago (Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:22 pm)

The Warden wrote:
I believe you're completely unable to form an unbiased opinion on the Wiesel situation because you are deeply embedded in it.
No one expects you to say the project you've put so much effort into will do absolutely nothing in the long run.

I've asked you repeatedly what your expectations are from this project.
Please list them now.


Just what are your expectations from posting on this CODOH forum? Please list them now because they are certainly not apparent.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby Hektor » 9 years 3 days ago (Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:29 pm)

The Warden wrote:....
I fail to see where we disagree other than the importance of the Wiesel exposure. You yourself have shown that no matter who is exposed as a fraud is easily replaced. What makes you think the exposure (which will always remain minimal due to the lack of media coverage) of Wiesel will be any different? And just how many people do you think agree with you on the "debunking" of Wiesenthal, Frank, and Wiesel (besides the few that research here)? History shows even in the face of facts, jews will disregard it and carry on. People are still claiming Frank and Wiesenthal as evidence. When and if Wiesel is exposed, the jews will call the people deniers and haters and go about their daily activities of brainwashing.

I'm merely stating that the expectations of people behind the Wiesel Files are too high and unrealistic. Define insanity, and compare it to the previous exposures of frauds.
Replacing get's a problem with repetition. And getting it coverage is part and parcel of exposure. Good facts on debunking Wiesel can get exposure via the net and where ever his name is published does accept comments.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby The Warden » 9 years 3 days ago (Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:20 pm)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:
The Warden wrote:
I believe you're completely unable to form an unbiased opinion on the Wiesel situation because you are deeply embedded in it.
No one expects you to say the project you've put so much effort into will do absolutely nothing in the long run.

I've asked you repeatedly what your expectations are from this project.
Please list them now.


Just what are your expectations from posting on this CODOH forum? Please list them now because they are certainly not apparent.


This is a discussion forum, and right now, I'd like to discuss your expectations of Wiesel being exposed as a fraud, in your own words.


Hektor wrote:Replacing get's a problem with repetition. And getting it coverage is part and parcel of exposure. Good facts on debunking Wiesel can get exposure via the net and where ever his name is published does accept comments.


As long as there's a face in a photo, they will have someone to put on a pedestal. Wiesel being exposed won't have any more effect on the victim industry than any other exposed fraud. If anything, they'll use the exposure and claim it was a Revisionist attack, furthering their status as such.

The Zionists are like artificial intelligence. They learn from their mistakes. Next time, there won't be any documentation to disprove their new "Golden Boy".
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

David Baker
Member
Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:37 am

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby David Baker » 9 years 2 days ago (Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:15 pm)

At first glance, I thought this thread was about Einstein. Another professional whiner I had several run-ins with on the web claimed to possess a PhD from a prominent east coast university. Checking his alleged alma mater's website, I found he isn't mentioned anywhere, either as a graduate student, alumnus, or even as a prominent "Holocaust" expert. These people are full of crap, and it should be painfully obvious by now that no one can research their backgrounds if they're on a "Salt Free" diet.....

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby Hektor » 9 years 1 day ago (Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:58 am)

The Warden wrote:...
Hektor wrote:Replacing get's a problem with repetition. And getting it coverage is part and parcel of exposure. Good facts on debunking Wiesel can get exposure via the net and where ever his name is published does accept comments.


As long as there's a face in a photo, they will have someone to put on a pedestal. Wiesel being exposed won't have any more effect on the victim industry than any other exposed fraud. If anything, they'll use the exposure and claim it was a Revisionist attack, furthering their status as such.

The Zionists are like artificial intelligence. They learn from their mistakes. Next time, there won't be any documentation to disprove their new "Golden Boy".


Holocaust Apostles are quite greasy eel to catch. But it can be done.
And I agree exposing them as frauds won't do much to the mind set of hardcore Holocaust fundamentalists. But it in the long run this is going to shake the confidence with more ordinary, intellectual people. Given of course, the issue will be debated.

True, lack of documentation seems to be helpful to the Holocaust in some way.

Kageki
Member
Member
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:39 pm

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby Kageki » 9 years 1 day ago (Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:19 am)

The Warden wrote:
I fail to see where we disagree other than the importance of the Wiesel exposure. You yourself have shown that no matter who is exposed as a fraud is easily replaced. What makes you think the exposure (which will always remain minimal due to the lack of media coverage) of Wiesel will be any different? And just how many people do you think agree with you on the "debunking" of Wiesenthal, Frank, and Wiesel (besides the few that research here)? History shows even in the face of facts, jews will disregard it and carry on. People are still claiming Frank and Wiesenthal as evidence. When and if Wiesel is exposed, the jews will call the people deniers and haters and go about their daily activities of brainwashing.

I'm merely stating that the expectations of people behind the Wiesel Files are too high and unrealistic. Define insanity, and compare it to the previous exposures of frauds.


You really think Wiesel is that easily replaced? I don't think so.

Anne Frank's diary is still being called authentic so that matter isn't settled yet: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Diary_ ... _the_diary

This article on Wiesenthal is very recent so give it some time. You especially need to give it time for rebuttals and let the dust settle. I'm not really sure why the need to make a fuss about expectations and such though. Are you saying debunking anything is completely worthless? Certainly any debunking adds to the cause.

This Wiesenthal article doesn't seem to be related to the Holocaust itself though. Just that he didn't go hunt a Nazi as he claimed so it's not as big in my view. The sacred Holocaust is still maintained and thus would make sense why it made to the media.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests