Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
David Baker

Re: Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud; Wiesel is next

Postby David Baker » 1 decade 2 months ago (Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:21 pm)

Warden, there's a game where several tiles are stacked to form a vertical column, and the players pull-out the tiles one-by-one until the column collapses. Wiesel and his ilk can be compared with those tiles, and revisionists are the players. Once a key support tile (witness) is yanked from the stack, the entire Holocaust will collapse from lack of support. I believe the only way this canard can survive is to present unimpeachable evidence of the gassings. No longer can the Holocaust Industry point to it's 'witnesses' for proof of it's validity. None of them will appear in a court of law, because they know their stories are fabricated, and will be easily debunked when subjected to scrutiny, and not protected by some judge who will declare the subject off-limits to revisionists. We already know that the Zundel Trial has exposed prominent witnesses as frauds. The remaining hold-outs like Wiesel are a heartbeat away from being similarly exposed.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 2 months ago (Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:14 pm)

Warden:
The reasons for exposing "Holocaust" icon, Wiesel, have been made, repeatedly, so give it a rest. At this point you're cluttering the thread.

Seven Up said:
And, I'll go further. I note that the moderator banned the NAFCASH challenge guy ..... a public hoax denier. I have a proposed rule for the forum, no anonymous editing or banning of public deniers by the forum. Who are the moderators? If Bradley Smith wants to ban someone, so be it, he's paid his dues. But some anonymous moderator banning the nafcash guy? No.

Greg Gerdes is gone because of his language and incessant thread making on essentially the same topics, not to mention his use of multiple names.The moderators have paid their dues in ways most of you cannot imagine. They've been here from the beginning.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 1 decade 2 months ago (Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:24 pm)

David Baker wrote:No longer can the Holocaust Industry point to it's 'witnesses' for proof of it's validity. None of them will appear in a court of law, because they know their stories are fabricated, and will be easily debunked when subjected to scrutiny, and not protected by some judge who will declare the subject off-limits to revisionists. We already know that the Zundel Trial has exposed prominent witnesses as frauds. The remaining hold-outs like Wiesel are a heartbeat away from being similarly exposed.

I think this is what The Warden is pointing out.

I agree with The Warden, simply making a website is not going to do anything. Unfortunately.

I've told both Gruner and Carolyn that if they were so sure about this information, they should sue Wiesel. A revisionist lawyer suggested to me False Advertising / Deceptive Business Practices.

Obviously Gruner would have other options as far as what charges he would bring. Once a lawsuit is filed against Wiesel, he would then have 30 days to answer in writing to the allegations or there would automatically be a judgement against him.

Gruner and Carolyn do not want to sue Wiesel.

Gruner likes to write ineffective letters to every official in the world, including airport security, governors, attorney Generals. Gruner is also a liar.

I'm guessing Carolyn knows that the media and government would demonize her and make her life very uncomfortable.

I won't sue Wiesel, because I feel all of the information doesn't add up, as I knew it did when I sued Zisblatt. Even after suing her, more damning information kept coming in months later.

I agree with The Warden that the website is unfortunately ineffective, it will not accomplish its goals of exposing Wiesel by simply existing. A lawsuit is a hundred times more effective.

1) A lawsuit will immediately get mainstream press coverage, which is the website's alleged goal.

2) Wiesel has to respond in writing within thirty days.

It all depends on who has the guts and confidence in the documents / images to file a lawsuit.

I feel the Wiesel "stolen identity" documents presented are inconclusive at best. I however feel that there is a 70% chance Wiesel doesn't have a tattoo. If I were to sue Wiesel, I would focus primarily on the tattoo issue.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 1 decade 2 months ago (Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:52 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:
I agree with The Warden, simply making a website is not going to do anything. Unfortunately.

First, she's not just making a website, she's suggesting picketing Wiesel's appearances. I think it's a great idea.

How about this suggestion - better than a website, better than a lawsuit, I think. And, it doesn't cost a dime and only requires ONE person.

Get a handful of leaflets, I'd suggest the one at http://www.holohoax101.com, but any leaflet challenging the hoax would do, and station yourself outside the holohoax museum at Washington DC, or any of the others, and hand them out. Day after day.

I'd like to see it happen. I think it would be effective.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 1 decade 2 months ago (Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:35 pm)

Going after Wiesel is still like shooting the messenger, IMO.
Or attacking the delivery guy for bringing you a faulty product.

My question still deals with the after effects of Wiesel being exposed. Even if a lawsuit was to happen, and a judge actually found in the Revisionist favor, besides a group of people on this forum and a few in the parking lot, what good does it do? Everyone appears to have tunnel vision on the Wiesel information, but lacks forethought on what exposing him in particular means.

Eric (and I thank you for providing some information on the back story) has exposed other frauds and the Exaggerationists just keep piling it on. It's too easy for them to pluck someone out of the crowd and give them a story. And it will only get worse when the "survivors" are gone. You can be sure "lost diaries" and "memoirs" of "survivors" will be popping up all over the place after being miraculously uncovered by family members or other random people.

Take it for what it's worth. Someone exposes them, you treat it the same way as the jews accept the Holocaust (historical fact), and you move on. If someone references Wiesel, you provide the information that exposes him. This whole "making a mountain out a mole hill" approach is pointless.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 months ago (Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:40 pm)

No "mountain out of a mole hill". Wiesel is the the poster child for the "Holocaust Industry", bringing him down is big. He symbolizes the lies and false posturing that is part & parcel of the ridiculous 'holocaust' storyline. I do like the lawsuit idea, however.

Good work Carolyn Yeager!

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 1 decade 2 months ago (Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:12 pm)

Hannover wrote:No "mountain out of a mole hill". Wiesel is the the poster child for the "Holocaust Industry", bringing him down is big. He symbolizes the lies and false posturing that is part & parcel of the ridiculous 'holocaust' storyline. I do like the lawsuit idea, however.

- Hannover

A question for the board - Does one consider pro-Hoax sites like the Holocaust Contervsies to be part of the "Holocaust Industry" or simply a by-product of youthful silliness?

BB
Blog Buster!

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 1 decade 2 months ago (Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:24 pm)

Hannover wrote:No "mountain out of a mole hill". Wiesel is the the poster child for the "Holocaust Industry", bringing him down is big. He symbolizes the lies and false posturing that is part & parcel of the ridiculous 'holocaust' storyline. I do like the lawsuit idea, however.

- Hannover

Thank you, Hannover. I like the idea of lawsuits too, and have carried on some discussion along those lines with several people at different times. But the track record of lawsuits for our side has not been good. First, because you need a lawyer who will stick with it, preferably two. No one has so far found even one lawyer. Then you need a good plan that makes legal sense. Jumping into court just because it doesn't cost too much to initiate a lawsuit, is pointless. You get one story in the media before they clam up. I do think we should be cultivating lawyers.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 1 decade 2 months ago (Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:26 pm)

Blogbuster wrote:

A question for the board - Does one consider pro-Hoax sites like the Holocaust Contervsies to be part of the "Holocaust Industry" or simply a by-product of youthful silliness?

BB

I consider them more a by-product of youthful silliness.

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 2 months ago (Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:19 pm)

Ms Yeager, congratulations on your website

Are you aware of this entry from rootsweb
(possibly now removed)

It shows 3 anonymous children living of Mendel and Golda Wiesel. Golda, according to this site, was the niece of Sara Feig and Mendel was the brother of Shlomo Wiesel.
You might like to check out how Elie Wiesel deals with the subject of Mendel Wiesel in his various memoirs - I don't recall him mentioning any children.

One possibility is Lazar Wiesel was the son of a Shlomo Wiesel (of a different branch of the Wiesel clan of Sighets) and Sara Feig, while our Elie Wiesel was the son of Mendel and Golda, and hence was the cousin once removed of Lazar.

A suggestion only.

Kageki

Postby Kageki » 1 decade 2 months ago (Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:44 am)

Eric Hunt wrote:
I think this is what The Warden is pointing out.

I've told both Gruner and Carolyn that if they were so sure about this information, they should sue Wiesel. A revisionist lawyer suggested to me False Advertising / Deceptive Business Practices.

Obviously Gruner would have other options as far as what charges he would bring. Once a lawsuit is filed against Wiesel, he would then have 30 days to answer in writing to the allegations or there would automatically be a judgement against him.

Gruner and Carolyn do not want to sue Wiesel.

Gruner likes to write ineffective letters to every official in the world, including airport security, governors, attorney Generals. Gruner is also a liar.

I'm guessing Carolyn knows that the media and government would demonize her and make her life very uncomfortable.

I won't sue Wiesel, because I feel all of the information doesn't add up, as I knew it did when I sued Zisblatt. Even after suing her, more damning information kept coming in months later.

I agree with The Warden that the website is unfortunately ineffective, it will not accomplish its goals of exposing Wiesel by simply existing. A lawsuit is a hundred times more effective.

1) A lawsuit will immediately get mainstream press coverage, which is the website's alleged goal.

2) Wiesel has to respond in writing within thirty days.

It all depends on who has the guts and confidence in the documents / images to file a lawsuit.

I feel the Wiesel "stolen identity" documents presented are inconclusive at best. I however feel that there is a 70% chance Wiesel doesn't have a tattoo. If I were to sue Wiesel, I would focus primarily on the tattoo issue.

Eric,

What were you hoping to accomplish when you publicly confronted Wiesel?

As you know Carolyn started to host a radio show that is blatantly revisionist. She also has published a booklet under her own name which the SPLC has written an article about. I can hardly imagine Carolyn cares about bad PR in that sense. I have to also agree with Carolyn's view on filing lawsuits. Lawsuits aren't just about guts either. As you point out yourself, you don't have confidence in the stolen identity angle. Lawyers evaluate on winning potential. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I still just don't see what the fuss is about. I would certainly be amused if Wiesel gets nailed.

What were you able to get in writing from Zisblatt anyways? I'm not sure if you are allowed to talk about this yet, but I am certainly interested in knowing more about your lawsuit.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 1 decade 2 months ago (Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:08 pm)

jnovitz wrote:Ms Yeager, congratulations on your website

Are you aware of this entry from rootsweb
(possibly now removed)

It shows 3 anonymous children living of Mendel and Golda Wiesel. Golda, according to this site, was the niece of Sara Feig and Mendel was the brother of Shlomo Wiesel.
You might like to check out how Elie Wiesel deals with the subject of Mendel Wiesel in his various memoirs - I don't recall him mentioning any children.

One possibility is Lazar Wiesel was the son of a Shlomo Wiesel (of a different branch of the Wiesel clan of Sighets) and Sara Feig, while our Elie Wiesel was the son of Mendel and Golda, and hence was the cousin once removed of Lazar.

A suggestion only.

Thank you jnovitz! This is the kind of participation I hoped for. I have not seen this, and, while I will do a better check, I've never seen Mendel and Golda mentioned in Wiesel's writings. Can you by any chance tell me what the "footnote style" numbers refer to, i.e. 5, 4, 3 and 2. I can guess but I might not be right. One thing I notice is that Bea is shown as older than Hilda, when it's always given the other way around, with more than one year separating them. I've never seen the youngest daughter's birth date before; it's a reasonable choice. According to the "Dachau" records Eric Hunt posted on another codoh thread, Hilda was born in 1922, and Bea in 1924 or 25. This makes a difference in how old the parents would be. Could it be an effort to support Elie's father's age as older than he really was?

According to this, Shlomo's age in 1944 at deportation was only 39 years; only 40 when he died. He was in the prime of his life, not even middle-aged. In Night, Wiesel writes that he was 50, and told by the stranger to lie and say he was 40. That's probably why his birth date, in the two places I've seen it given by "biographers," is said to be 1894. Still, one can't be at all sure how much of this can be believed. Do you know who gave the information? Also, do you know what "multi-national FEIG" [footnote 1]refers to?

All in all, very interesting and helpful. I look forward to more. :D

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 1 decade 2 months ago (Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:13 am)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:
Hannover wrote: I do like the lawsuit idea, however.
- Hannover

I like the idea of lawsuits too ... But the track record of lawsuits for our side has not been good. First, because you need a lawyer who will stick with it, preferably two. No one has so far found even one lawyer. Then you need a good plan that makes legal sense. Jumping into court just because it doesn't cost too much to initiate a lawsuit, is pointless. You get one story in the media before they clam up. I do think we should be cultivating lawyers.

I have thought, and still think, it is very possible that Edgar Steele, a noted and very competent attorney, was framed and railroaded in the blatant manner that he has been, to scare away any and all attorneys from representing any "white nationalist" or "holocaust denial" lawsuits -- anything, in fact, against the interests of the ruling establishment. I post this information below just for explanatory purposes, as a graphic example of my reasoning, not because I'm soliciting for the Steele defense.

The Edgar Steele Defense Fund
P.O. Box 1255
Sagle, Idaho 83860

(Funds will be held in an attorney's trust account.) Or, go online and donate by credit card and through PayPal at:

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?page_id=68

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 1 decade 2 months ago (Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:00 pm)

You don't need a lawyer, you don't even have to go to court.

The simple act of filing a lawsuit automatically forces mainstream media coverage and a written response to the allegations by the other side.

It also shows that you are not afraid of them. It's using the freedoms of the United States to turn the tables on their imprisoning of thoughtcriminals in Europe.

Carolyn, you basically have what you believe to be "evidence" for a lawsuit on your website.

But it will just sit there if there is no real world compliment to the site.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 1 decade 1 month ago (Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:16 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:You don't need a lawyer, you don't even have to go to court.

The simple act of filing a lawsuit automatically forces mainstream media coverage and a written response to the allegations by the other side.

It also shows that you are not afraid of them. It's using the freedoms of the United States to turn the tables on their imprisoning of thoughtcriminals in Europe.

Carolyn, you basically have what you believe to be "evidence" for a lawsuit on your website.

But it will just sit there if there is no real world compliment to the site.

Eric - I don't say I have evidence for a lawsuit. I don't know what evidence is required for a lawsuit, or what the charge would be. I think the evidence to date shows that it's more probable that Wiesel wasn't where he says he was, and didn't do what he says he did, than that he was and did. That's where we are. I would never go into a court without an attorney who believed there was a case. Did you gain anything when you did it? Not a thing has changed about Zisblatt's activities, except some articles have been written. The videos you posted on your website did more to expose her than any lawsuit. Your videos on Wiesel have also been very effective.

There's a lot that can be done about Wiesel outside of a courtroom, but it requires a large number of people joining in. There has to be numbers. That shows strength. You should be researching and helping with Elie Wiesel Cons the World, instead of criticizing it from the sidelines now. But, it's your prerogative. If you don't believe it's the right thing to do, you shouldn't do it. We are moving along alright.

Michael Gruner says he has some kind of a court case against Wiesel coming up in Budapest, but what law is going to make Wiesel show up? For that, I can only wait and see. I hope something does materialize. The pressure on Wiesel is building. The man would be expected to at least reveal the tattoo he says he has on his arm, but he won't. We can be sure he won't. We have some campus activity coming up - in fact, we've already started, but behind the scenes.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”