The Jew and the pizza holocaust (unfunny) joke

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Jew and the pizza holocaust (unfunny) joke

Postby Kingfisher » 9 years 11 months ago (Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:23 am)

Kageki wrote:
It's from the NYTimes and the source was a German prisoner so where do you get this Soviet propaganda service?

I'm assuming he was a (an alleged) prisoner of the Russians. So the story reached the West via Soviet propaganda.
Kageki wrote:Well I would still like to simply know if it's true or not although I understand that you don't know either. I don't think it's that easy to just brush it off that it might have happened. I suppose then Nazis might have tossed babies on to cremation fires and that the Japanese might have tossed babies on bayonets.

Personally I find it hard to believe it happened, but I was just wondering if anyone has any other information on this report.

There's no way to know whether individual atrocities happened. What we do know is that atrocities do happen in wartime. There thugs and psychopaths of all nationalities and war has a tendency to bring out the psychopath in otherwise normal people, especially if they have been brainwashed to regard the other as subhuman. (Be they Yids, Japs or Huns)

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 9 years 11 months ago (Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:43 am)

Kageki,

I was just going by what you posted; I hadn't followed your link. Now I have.

It's Revisionist site and the article is being held up as an example of Holocaust nonsense!

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 9 years 11 months ago (Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:59 pm)

Jazz wrote:"I once saw DPs beat an SS man and then strap him to the steel gurney of a crematorium. They slid him in the oven, turned on the heat and took him back out. Beat him again, and put him back in until he was burnt alive. I did nothing to stop it. I suppose I could have brandished my weapon or shot in the air, but I was not inclined to do so. Does that make me an accomplice to murder?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_massacre

Poor man :(

Interesting... Filip Mueller, in his hoax memoir, made a similar claim, that during the gallant revolt at the Birkenau crematoria, an SS man was thrown into an oven and burnt alive. He probably peeled it off of this dude.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”