Boston University: "Holocaust" is religion, not history

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Boston University: "Holocaust" is religion, not history

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 11 months ago (Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:41 am)

A survey of the course offerings in the Religion, Philosophy and History Departments at Boston University, where Elie Wiesel holds the position of the Andrew Mellon Professor in the Humanities, reveals that "Holocaust" is only taught in the Dept. of Religion. Read about it here: http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/religio ... university
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Boston University: "Holocaust" is religion, not history

Postby joachim neander » 8 years 11 months ago (Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:47 pm)

So what? Haven't I read more often than once at CODOH that "The Holocaust is belief," "is sort of a religion," etc.?
Should you, Mrs. Yeager, not be happy that it is taught there where Revisionists seemingly think it belongs to, at the Religion department?

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 11 months ago (Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:16 pm)

joachim neander wrote:So what? Haven't I read more often than once at CODOH that "The Holocaust is belief," "is sort of a religion," etc.?
Should you, Mrs. Yeager, not be happy that it is taught there where Revisionists seemingly think it belongs to, at the Religion department?

Is the Holocaust a belief? Yes. Is it a sort of religion? Yes. Am I happy that it is being taught in the Religion department at BU? I'm thrilled that it is.

I was so thrilled to find that out, I immediately wrote the blogpost and I want to spread the news further yet. I'm not done with it. But all you folks should not depend on me to do it all - you should start spreading this news too!! :cheers: We can make it into a big party and get drunk with happiness. :drunken:

Joachim, you are invited to the party too. Talk it up. This may be how we can come to that agreement on the Holocaust that some of the posters here so fervently desire. We can all agree that it's a religion. It's a step. :)

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 11 months ago (Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:36 pm)

joachim neander wrote:So what? Haven't I read more often than once at CODOH that "The Holocaust is belief," "is sort of a religion," etc.?

The pack of degenerate lies known as the holohoax should only be taught in the abnormal psyche department, and that is where it will be taught in 10 years, God willing !

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Cloud » 8 years 11 months ago (Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:29 pm)

Carolyn Yeager (on eliewieseltattoo.com) wrote:First we might ask: Why is the Jewish student population at BU so high?

Unfortunately, I must admit that cognitive ability is a reason. Jews have been practicing eugenics for centuries - having their daughters marry scholars and into wealthy families were some of their practices. And Judaism involves a good deal of Torah study, needless to say. The males that can complete their studies signal to others that they are of prime genetic stock. Inbreeding was also practiced to consolidate power and wealth.

“Boston University … has the second highest number of Jews of any private school [after New York University] in the country with between 3,000 and 4,000 [out of approx. 30,000], or roughly 15% identifying as Jewish.”

Carolyn Yeager (on eliewieseltattoo.com) wrote:When we look at the administrative faculty positions in the Department of Philosophy, we can’t help but notice the abundance of Jewish names.

As a consequence of both of the above, the poor non Jewish students (the "goyim") often have their classes canceled during Jewish holidays (i.e. Passover during the Spring semesters), which means they lose all their tuition money for that day. The Jewish professors will sometimes hold a makeup class on a different day - which may be at a location and time that is terribly inconvenient than the one where the class is usually held. Complaining is futile because the deans and presidents are often Jewish, as well. And let's not forget the ever present anti-Semite card - which the Juden are not afriad to use and which the "goyim" are deathly afraid to be called (Why is that? Simple: The "Holocaust").

Some universities even set their entire fall schedule so that no classes are held on Rosh Hashanah. This is simply another indication of the power that they wield.

Carolyn Yeager (on eliewieseltattoo.com) wrote:Katz was also Chair of the Academic Committee of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum [in Wash. D.C.] for five years. He still serves on that committee, and is also Chair of the Holocaust Commission of the Memorial Foundation for Jewish Culture. Not surprisingly, he’s teaching the course “The Holocaust” jointly with the prolific Professor Hillel Levine.

I wonder if Katz or Levine would fail a student that uses revisionist arguments or quotes revisionist texts in his papers to attack the canonical view of the Holocaust? Would a student even be so bold? Unlikely. The university student knows what he has to do to get a good grade in a social science or humanities course in the Judeo-Marxist stronghold of academia. Just look at Elise Nickerson of UConn. She wrote her entire senior thesis to attack revisionism and (I assume) was well rewarded (her thesis is here). And of course, she parrots official historiography to a T.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 11 months ago (Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:50 pm)

SevenUp wrote:

The pack of degenerate lies known as the holohoax should only be taught in the abnormal psyche department, and that is where it will be taught in 10 years, God willing !

Hey SevenUp ...... Read the NOTE I added to the end of the article about EW's lecture on Monday night. Former BU President John Silber introduced Wiesel and was quoted by the Daily Free Press:
BU President Emeritus John Silber, who introduced Wiesel, emphasized the importance of Wiesel's memoir, "Night," which recounts his experience in the Nazi prison camps.
"In ‘Night' [Wiesel] reveals the full horror of the Holocaust as an inscrutable evil," Silber said. "‘Night' has made millions of young students aware of this tragedy in which all standards of civilization were abandoned."

Silber said since Wiesel's first lecture 34 years ago, the author has "made it his primary concern to arouse the consciousness of mankind to the realities of the Holocaust."

He should have said "Night" has made millions of dollars off of abandoning all standards toward young students! And that for the past 34 years, the author has made it his primary concern to make as much money as possible off the Holocaust! :lol:

Silber is a good person to write to with your strong criticisms of "Night" ... better than Robt. Brown. Here is Silber publicly praising the book, so he can't say he hasn't read it. You might also write to The Daily Free Press about Silber's comments and question them in light of what "Night" actually contains. A "Silber" opportunity. :D

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 11 months ago (Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:52 pm)

You can leave a comment on this page:
http://www.dailyfreepress.com/first-wie ... -1.2381631
You can sign in as Annonymous, although I didn't; you don't have to be a student. Although they are moderated. Mine might not make it, even though the first (and only) one there is by a lesbian and is pretty disgusting. I wrote:

Is "Yael, the woman who killed the leader of the Canaanite army by hammering a peg through his head" the ideal of Jewish womanhood? Does anyone stop to think about that? Obviously, this army leader was alive or he wouldn't have been killed by hammering a peg through his head. This is unnessary torture. This is what is called an atrocity. Is Yael to be admired for this? Would you admire a woman who did this today?

President Emeritus Silber praises Wiesel's book "Night" for "revealing inscrutable evil." Does it even occur to those here at BU to ask about the inscrutable evil taking place today in Gaza? I would like to engage Dr. Silber in a discussion about "Night" and the many impossibly outlandish scenes found in it. Has he really read it?

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 11 months ago (Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:04 am)

Very interesting.

Given the power of the taboo and legal measures against even looking at the arguments in favour of Revisionism, It is very much easier to get the general public to look at and consider the question of the current Holocaust Religion. The concept is already in the public domain and is supported by people who are in no way susceptible to the charge of "Holocaust Denial" (Hell, they even included Raul Hilberg), but is still a long way from public acceptance.

Exposure of the Industry and its religious and political basis would be a vital opening of the door, chink in the armour or whatever metaphor you prefer. If they lose that battle, it becomes that much harder to justify the present situation of legal suppression and taboo. it becomes more "legitimate" to extend the argument beyond the misuse of the "facts" to examining the "facts" themselves.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 11 months ago (Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:54 am)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:You can leave a comment on this page:
http://www.dailyfreepress.com/first-wie ... -1.2381631
You can sign in as Annonymous, although I didn't; you don't have to be a student. Although they are moderated. Mine might not make it, even though the first (and only) one there is by a lesbian and is pretty disgusting. I wrote:

Is "Yael, the woman who killed the leader of the Canaanite army by hammering a peg through his head" the ideal of Jewish womanhood? Does anyone stop to think about that? Obviously, this army leader was alive or he wouldn't have been killed by hammering a peg through his head. This is unnessary torture. This is what is called an atrocity. Is Yael to be admired for this? Would you admire a woman who did this today?

President Emeritus Silber praises Wiesel's book "Night" for "revealing inscrutable evil." Does it even occur to those here at BU to ask about the inscrutable evil taking place today in Gaza? I would like to engage Dr. Silber in a discussion about "Night" and the many impossibly outlandish scenes found in it. Has he really read it?

My comment was posted as is. How about some more of them? This is a small, but real opportunity to get a revisionist point of view out.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 8 years 11 months ago (Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:11 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:Very interesting.

Given the power of the taboo and legal measures against even looking at the arguments in favour of Revisionism, It is very much easier to get the general public to look at and consider the question of the current Holocaust Religion. The concept is already in the public domain and is supported by people who are in no way susceptible to the charge of "Holocaust Denial" (Hell, they even included Raul Hilberg), but is still a long way from public acceptance.

Exposure of the Industry and its religious and political basis would be a vital opening of the door, chink in the armour or whatever metaphor you prefer. If they lose that battle, it becomes that much harder to justify the present situation of legal suppression and taboo. it becomes more "legitimate" to extend the argument beyond the misuse of the "facts" to examining the "facts" themselves.

Unfortunately, because of the religious-like following of the Holocaust, it's impossible to convince the flock their shepherd is leading them to the butcher.
No one wants to find out they're about to be a lamb chop.

Besides, trying to tell someone their "religious" beliefs are wrong is not only impossible, but has been the cause of more deaths in history than any other.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 8 years 11 months ago (Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:42 pm)

Carolyn Yeager wrote: reveals that "Holocaust" is only taught in the Dept. of Religion

Ho,ho,ho!

Now that is embarrassing(but perfectly logical).
"We didn't call survivors," says Lipstadt, "because first of all we didn't want to subject them to cross-examination by this guy. He (Irving) would have destroyed them."
- Jerusalem Post 6/16/00

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”