Needed: Holocaust ( Revisionist) speaker at forum, debate.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Needed: Holocaust ( Revisionist) speaker at forum, debate.

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 2 months ago (Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:44 pm)

I need a speaker at a forum/ debate in front of about 150 people highly educated folks. The speaker needs to be very familiar with the holohoax and able to explain it in fairly simple terms to an audience who have not been exposed to the truth.

Speaking stipend is $1,000 and all travel and hotel expenses are covered. The debate is to run approx one hour with a brief Q & A. Speaker needs to be comfortable speaking in front of groups and to have some public speaking experience. Age requirement is 21. Business attire is required. please respond via PM.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Needed: Holocaust ( Revisionist) speaker at forum, debat

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 2 months ago (Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:43 pm)

The talk is in Maui
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 2 months ago (Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:53 pm)

All expense paid trip to Maui and no volunteers.

To me this suggests the revisionist movement is almost extinct.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 9 years 2 months ago (Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:02 pm)

I think your assumption that most of the members here are informed enough to answer random questions may be too much. We're talking about 65 years of information here.
Most of the newer accounts here seem to be going through more of a research/Q&A session themselves.
As for the elders, it seems when you finally get to the point of being able to handle such a venue, you get sick and tired of repeating yourself.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 9 years 2 months ago (Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:52 am)

All expense paid trip to Maui and no volunteers.

To me this suggests the revisionist movement is almost extinct.

Maybe, due to the taboo nature of the subject matter of this forum, and the anonymity and unverifiableness of the people on it, some people wouldn't go for this due to that. People have got beat up over this topic. People have got killed over this topic. Billions of dollars hinge on the myth not breaking. Rather than this being an indicator of the revisionist movement being "almost extinct" it may be an indicator that people are very cautious.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 9 years 2 months ago (Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:06 am)

I am located someplace in Europe. Would this be a problem for you Herr Ferrer?
My English is fluent (I express myself much better talking than writing--when I write the style is somewhat dry, but my talk is vivid and in my own opinion much better).
What I need if this is possible to arrange is more details as to what part of the "holocaust" its going to be about or if it will be a wide area of discussion about the "holocaust" as a general matter rather than focusing on specific details.

In any case, I am willing to participate in this talk. The reason as to why I have been gone from all aspects of discussion lately (in this forum and elsewhere) is because I have spent over a year to study new material.
It would suit this writer to speak at this event.
If you have more details that would help to get me ready send them to me in a private message.

Sincere regards,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 2 months ago (Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 am)

My sincere thanks to all who offered to represent the truth of Revisionism at an upcoming conference. I have found a qualified speaker. The details of the conference have to remain classified. It is not open to the public at large. Thank you.

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 9 years 2 months ago (Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:15 pm)

The Warden wrote:I think your assumption that most of the members here are informed enough to answer random questions may be too much. We're talking about 65 years of information here.
Most of the newer accounts here seem to be going through more of a research/Q&A session themselves.
As for the elders, it seems when you finally get to the point of being able to handle such a venue, you get sick and tired of repeating yourself.

I am one of the newer people. I am not really doing research, but confirming what I have already found on my own. I feel no need to prove the same thing twice if someone has already done a successful job of proving it the first time (the H-word didn't happen). I know a little, but not enough to handle myself in front of what will surely be a biased audience repeating false information. If you plan on debating the holocaust, and do not support the official story, be expected to fight for your life, and you won't be disappointed by the outcome. I can answer a few questions and give examples, but I can not do a verbal kung-fu battle with emotionally charged imbeciles or sociopaths.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”