The shortest way to help holocaust believers understand?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: The shortest way to help holocaust believers understand?

Postby Mkk » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:32 am)

Wings, my experiences are similar to yours...

I have talked about my R.E teachers Holocaustimania in the past. Last week I came out as a skeptic more or less, and, as you'd expect, it didn't go well.

We had begun a unit on War. Ofcourse, all the usual lies and half truths about world war 2 were rolled out. Turns out the teacher's degree is in History, although you wouldn't know it by his awfully shallow view of things. Anyway, at one point the infamous photo of a supposedly Jewish boy with his hands in the air. I commented on it, the teacher retorted by using the usual mantra of "there is overwhelming evidence" and asked "where did they all go"? I answered by giving the example of Walter Sanning's book. By this time the teacher realised I was a skeptic. I can't remember much of what happened after, but it was quite intimidating. He shouted at me, bringing up the example of Austria's denial laws and saying it is horrible to deny it, because of the deaths of women, children, etc.

The teacher threatened to report me to some school authority (why?), said there would be people with Jewish connections in the school (there might be Armenians too, guess I can't deny their genocide!) and finished by saying he would not have Holocaust denial in his classroom.

That day was a good example of the way Holohoax believers are emotionally attached to the myth. A fully grown teacher who in any other circumstance should have know better did this, all thanks to the new Holocaust religion.
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:57 am)

Lengthy arguments about cyanide chemistry or diesel non-toxicity are more than any typical believer of the hoax can even listen to. The best and simplest evidence against the hoax is the enormous abundance of "holocaust survivors." If a person is still alive today, then he or she was not killed by the Nazis or Germans more than sixty-five years ago.

My quickie challenge to believers is: If the Nazis had actually been trying to kill every Jew in Europe, why are there so many "survivors?" The "survivors" are in most cases people who were in German camps and custody for many months or even years. How could there possibly have been 1,092,000 of them still alive in 2003 as Sergio Della Pergola claimed in his report to the Israeli government. Besides, even YouTube today has the personal accounts of many of them for anyone to look at and listen to. Since they all "survived," it means they were, obviously, not exterminated. This seems childishly obvious but since most people are nearly brain-dead on this subject, one must try to stimulate some brain function before moving on. The "survivors" were obviously kept alive by the Germans. If the Germans or Nazis or SS had actually wanted to kill these people, why didn't they do it?

If one can get a believer to actually start wrestling with the simple questions, they may then be persuaded by other revisionist arguments as well.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

jeffersonian

Postby jeffersonian » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:57 pm)

Mkk wrote:We had begun a unit on War. Ofcourse, all the usual lies and half truths about world war 2 were rolled out. Turns out the teacher's degree is in History, although you wouldn't know it by his awfully shallow view of things. Anyway, at one point the infamous photo of a supposedly Jewish boy with his hands in the air. I commented on it, the teacher retorted....

Even this shows progress in society. When I was in school 30 years ago, no student ever commented adversely on the Holocaust Dogma. No way. We lapped it up, yum yum. I don't ever recall even supposing that the Holocaust was something one could doubt. Now, apparently here and there in schools there is debate, resistance from students. It must be the tip of the iceberg.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:29 pm)

I suggest that we keep reminding ourselves of the simple fact that if we are in America, we are literally surrounded by the most thoroughly stupid and ignorant people on the planet. Zbigniew Brzesinski has reminded us of this fact, at least as far as modern developed countries are concerned, in his recent discussions about his promising new book: Strategic Vision [?]

I would love to ask the teacher in MKK's class the following questions: How do you feel about r-o-a-s-t-i-n-g people to death? How do you feel about r-o-a-s-t-i-n-g women and children and babies to death? That was precisely what "the greatest generation" of Americans was doing either directly or indirectly during the war--and with NO noticeable regrets since the war?

We should also remind ourselves that Americans are NOT nice people at all except in the most superficial ways. Americans are a continuing menace to the entire world and are, at this very moment, preparing to launch a war against Iran which is in no way a threat to America. Whatever their likely state of nuclear weapons development, the worst thing the Iranians seem to have ever done has been to officially deny the holocaust. Americans, with very few exceptions, really are quite insane.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

JoFo

Postby JoFo » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 am)

Friedrich Paul Berg,

As an American, I take exception to your blanket characterizations of us as "stupid", "ignorant", "superficial", and "insane". Have you interviewed each and every one of us and come to that conclusion? Are you qualified to make such an assessment? Please provide your proof. Aside from veering off topic with your rants, you do the revisionist cause more harm than good by blatantly glorifying Nazism and vilifying others.

This thread began with Jazz asking for help in convincing her mother to rethink the holocaust. I don't see any way on earth that your last post would help in achieving that.

Wings

Postby Wings » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:33 am)

it is clear to me, that what might have been the Conscience of Americans, has long since been high-jacked.

I remember my own expossure to changes in the curriculum in school, during the 1960s, when every subject it seemed, was bent to dwell upon the 'Holocaust', and, upon how the Sub Saharan Africans had all been illustrious Kingdoms brimming with all the inventions of 'modern man', and all this was stolen from them, etc.

All of this was layed on pretty thick, and, was complimented by a spectrum of secondary affirmations and exemplars of various sorts, in the entire media-entertainment-education continuum, much of which was and remains subtle, however much may be blatant.

Americans overall have been in bad shape for a long long time now, as far as their individual self-respect, and, self-authority is concerned...they have been beaten down since childhood by a consortium of factors and conditions which stunted their abilities to see things for themselves, or to have standaards or perspecuity to do so with.

Probably the greatest difficulty in trying to talk with people about the 'Holocaust' hoax/deception/legend/psy-ops...is that very few people have any persosnal history with patience, or with rational inquirey into anything, let alone,to question 'Holy Cows'.

Rational Inquirey or rules of Evidence or the patience to bother with either, are not valued or understood, or are regarded with suspicion if one does asvocate them, since, after al, what are the 'Authorities' for, if not TO "tell" us what is what..?

Look how well patient, rational inquiry and rules of evidence had fared or had been supported or advocated by 'the public', in regard to the JFK Assisination?

The Oklahoma City federal Building mischeif?

The nine eleven event?

Mr. Bin Laden?

Or in regard to so many many other smaller scale things, persons or events, which people know nothing whatever about, but BELIEVE what they have been told?
While never bothering to look, wonder, or research or study for themselves, how the 'story' they are handed does not match discoverable facts or even any reasonable assessment of plausabilities?

Heimwehr

Postby Heimwehr » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:07 am)

Mkk wrote:Anyway, at one point the infamous photo of a supposedly Jewish boy with his hands in the air. I commented on it, the teacher retorted by using the usual mantra of "there is overwhelming evidence" and asked "where did they all go"?

Do you mean this photo:
Abb9_Junge_Warschauer_Ghett.jpg

You can point out to your teacher, that the only person pictured there murdered (with proof) is Josef Blösche (the German holding the gun), who was executed in 1969 in communist Eastern Germany for his alleged "crimes".

The boy holding up his hands was obviously Tsvi Nussbaum, who moved to "Israel" after the war. If your teacher is asking, "where did they all go?", he just has to compare the jewish population figures of Israel with the number of alleged murdered jews in WW2. They do match quite well, strange, isn't it?
Last edited by Heimwehr on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:30 pm)

Good story indeed!
See the article: The 'Warsaw Ghetto Boy' by Mark Weber
http://www.historiography-project.org/j ... Weber.html

six gun

Postby six gun » 7 years 4 months ago (Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:11 am)

JoFo wrote:Friedrich Paul Berg,

As an American, I take exception to your blanket characterizations of us as "stupid", "ignorant", "superficial", and "insane". Have you interviewed each and every one of us and come to that conclusion? Are you qualified to make such an assessment? Please provide your proof. Aside from veering off topic with your rants, you do the revisionist cause more harm than good by blatantly glorifying Nazism and vilifying others.

This thread began with Jazz asking for help in convincing her mother to rethink the holocaust. I don't see any way on earth that your last post would help in achieving that.

Are you an objective person?
Did the poster say "every one" of the Americans is stupid and ignorant?
No the poster did not say that, so did you why say he did?

I think most people are surrounded by stupid and especially ignorant people. The media makes sure we don't know the truth and remain ignorant.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”