ICJ Case: Germany vs Italy.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
athenarena
Member
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:32 pm

ICJ Case: Germany vs Italy.

Postby athenarena » 8 years 7 months ago (Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:26 am)

Dear Revisionists,

I think you might find this case a great help in your quest to open a debate as it was also happening during World War 2 and backs up your point that Jews (and non-Aryans) were deported to work in industries for the Third Reich in such places as Poland. I found it in my research for Model/Mock United Nations as I will be pleading this case in the Hague in January.

I will keep this as simple as possible. Germany submitted the case to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) because they felt their Sovereignty immunity in the Italian Courts was being impeached several times.

This comes from Italians in Italy looking for compensation there instead of Germany over being forcibly deported by Germans to work in Germany in the arnaments industry. Germany wants the cases heard in Germany. Greeks are also using this opening over a massacre that supposedly Germans soldiers -I have not researched it so I will not say if it happened or not- as they retreated from Greece and want compensation over it.

However, what I really think will help your case is that in their letter to the ICJ pleading their case, Germany admits to what they did. In the application letter for the cases Germany states it “fully acknowledges the untold suffering inflicted on Italian men and women” during World War II. (Excuse the quotations. It is a straight copy from the ICJ application letter. That is where they had put it.)

Here is the entire case. http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/index.php?p1=3&p2=3&code=ai&case=143&k=60

Nice little back up is it not? It proves your point, and piles more evidence on top of what you have. Also, it brings an interesting question that if Germany admits to doing this to Italian citizens, why have hard-core believers -I am a believer but I would not be hard-core so as not listen to you (mostly) polite Revisionists and listen to both sides- not come up with Germany fully acknowledging the gas chambers? They admit this deportation in an UN body court of law where they willingly went and won't admit the gas chambers. They do admit if I remember correctly, that Nazi polices led to what we call the Holocaust and then do not really mention it.

NSNO,
Athenarena

Petschau
Member
Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:48 am

Re: ICJ Case: Germany vs Italy.

Postby Petschau » 8 years 7 months ago (Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:00 pm)

And the German's deported to France and the Soviet Union for slave labor after the war?

What of them?

They who worked at forced hard labor into the 1950's!

Who will plead their case?

Do they seek reperations?

Of course not!

Another case of tu quoque?

Italy of all countries!
Cowards ran from treaties with Germany during both world wars.
They should be ashamed to ask for anything.

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Re: ICJ Case: Germany vs Italy.

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 8 years 7 months ago (Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:03 pm)

athenarena wrote:However, what I really think will help your case is that in their letter to the ICJ pleading their case, Germany admits to what they did. In the application letter for the cases Germany states it “fully acknowledges the untold suffering inflicted on Italian men and women” during World War II. (Excuse the quotations. It is a straight copy from the ICJ application letter. That is where they had put it.)




First of all, there is no Germany: It ceased to exist on May 9, 1945.

Secondly the puppets that are now in control of German territory will admit to anything to appease their masters.

Look at the behavior of jews in Russia during the Bolshevik revolution, look at the behavior of jews in Hungary in the 1950's, Look what jew did throughout Eastern Europe, and finally look what the jews are doing to the Palestinians in Israel.

https://irvingbooks.com/xcart/product.p ... t=3&page=1

http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/bacu/

athenarena
Member
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Re: ICJ Case: Germany vs Italy.

Postby athenarena » 8 years 7 months ago (Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:45 pm)

Finally able to get onto the forum after near three days.

Petschau wrote:And the German's deported to France and the Soviet Union for slave labor after the war?

What of them?

They who worked at forced hard labor into the 1950's!

Who will plead their case?

Do they seek reperations?

Of course not!

Another case of tu quoque?

Italy of all countries!
Cowards ran from treaties with Germany during both world wars.
They should be ashamed to ask for anything.


Then in the two cases you have mentioned Germany needs to go to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) and start proceedings. That is how the ICJ works. It is about international cases between countries. Countries apply for it. Not people. That is why the case is more about Germany's immunity in legal proceedings in Italy than compensation.

Also the case is no about reparations. It is about Germany's immunity in Italy in these cases about compensation. Italy also signed treaties with Germany and sided with them as an Axis until 1943 when they were overrun by the Allies. The Italian King then fired Mussolini and surrendered to the Allies.

When it comes to money, nobody is ashamed for asking if they think they can get it.

Ilikerealhistory wrote:
athenarena wrote:However, what I really think will help your case is that in their letter to the ICJ pleading their case, Germany admits to what they did. In the application letter for the cases Germany states it “fully acknowledges the untold suffering inflicted on Italian men and women” during World War II. (Excuse the quotations. It is a straight copy from the ICJ application letter. That is where they had put it.)


First of all, there is no Germany: It ceased to exist on May 9, 1945.

Secondly the puppets that are now in control of German territory will admit to anything to appease their masters.

Look at the behavior of jews in Russia during the Bolshevik revolution, look at the behavior of jews in Hungary in the 1950's, Look what jew did throughout Eastern Europe, and finally look what the jews are doing to the Palestinians in Israel.

https://irvingbooks.com/xcart/product.p ... t=3&page=1

http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/bacu/


I recognise that Germany. If you do not, you do not. However, I do.

I am not going to get into a religious debate. That is off-topic.

Discuss the case I mentioned and only the case. Thank you.

NSNO,
Athenarena

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Re: ICJ Case: Germany vs Italy.

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 8 years 7 months ago (Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:29 pm)

athenarena wrote:
Ilikerealhistory wrote:
athenarena wrote:However, what I really think will help your case is that in their letter to the ICJ pleading their case, Germany admits to what they did. In the application letter for the cases Germany states it “fully acknowledges the untold suffering inflicted on Italian men and women” during World War II. (Excuse the quotations. It is a straight copy from the ICJ application letter. That is where they had put it.)


First of all, there is no Germany: It ceased to exist on May 9, 1945.

Secondly the puppets that are now in control of German territory will admit to anything to appease their masters.

Look at the behavior of jews in Russia during the Bolshevik revolution, look at the behavior of jews in Hungary in the 1950's, Look what jew did throughout Eastern Europe, and finally look what the jews are doing to the Palestinians in Israel.

https://irvingbooks.com/xcart/product.p ... t=3&page=1

http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/bacu/


I recognise that Germany. If you do not, you do not. However, I do.

I am not going to get into a religious debate. That is off-topic.

Discuss the case I mentioned and only the case. Thank you.

NSNO,
Athenarena



1) You can't write a complete sentence. You stated: "I recognize that Germany". You recognize "that Germany" is/does/wants what? Your sentence is not a complete thought.

2) I never mentioned a religion. jews are a race or nationality like German or Chinese.

3) Germany has laws against denial. Obvious nobody that lives in Germany can deny anything they are accused of doing during WWII, or they will be thrown in jail.

4) If you want to get smarmy, your subject has nothing to do with the Holocau$t(R). This is not the "Committee for the Open Debate of what the Italians claimed the Germans did to them in WWII"

athenarena
Member
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Re: ICJ Case: Germany vs Italy.

Postby athenarena » 8 years 7 months ago (Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:07 pm)

Ilikerealhistory wrote:
1) You can't write a complete sentence. You stated: "I recognize that Germany". You recognize "that Germany" is/does/wants what? Your sentence is not a complete thought.

2) I never mentioned a religion. jews are a race or nationality like German or Chinese.

3) Germany has laws against denial. Obvious nobody that lives in Germany can deny anything they are accused of doing during WWII, or they will be thrown in jail.

4) If you want to get smarmy, your subject has nothing to do with the Holocau$t(R). This is not the "Committee for the Open Debate of what the Italians claimed the Germans did to them in WWII"


1) I recognise the German state that is in the country of Germany today. Must be the Greek in me.

2) Jews are race apart because of a religion, Judaism. Therefore indirectly it is a religious debate.

3) I did not speak about those. This is a case brought by the government of Germany against Italy including a confession in a United Nations body. This case is international, not national therefore that point is irrevelant because it has nothing to do with it. Only international law matters here.

4) Revisionism is based on facts correct? This is a corrobated tale by the very State of Germany that runs parallel with the Holocaust. Jews claimed to be deported from their home country and forced to work. This case is all about that but to do with Italians. So yes it does have something to do with. A link in time, a link in circumstance. It is evidence, evidence that can be used by either side.

Think outside the box and please be polite from now on. It makes everything more civil.

NSNO,
Athenarena


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests