How much reparation money must be returned to Germany?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

How much reparation money must be returned to Germany?

Postby Cloud » 9 years 2 months ago (Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:29 pm)

Once revisionist findings are finally accepted by all (probably by the 22nd century at the latest), how much of the colossal sums of reparation money that have gone to "survivors" and the bandit state of Israel will have to be returned to Germany? Will it be some, all, or none? If either the first two, what do you think Germany will try to do in order to get it back?

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: How much reparation money must be returned to Germany?

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 2 months ago (Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:31 pm)

I do not think one dime will ever be returned from Israel to Germany. Likewise not one dime will be returned from Israel to the USA , despite the fact we
give them $20 billon per year of taxpayer money and in turn they steal our secrets and sell them to our adversaries.

The trend will not be to return money, it will be the opposite.

Holocaust reparation collections by the Zionist promoters will grow. Just like a company that begins to franchise its name to large numbers of independent operators and in turn collect a royalty fee, Israel has done something similiar. They make demands on governments, businesses and other entities they think should pay them reparations, and it becomes ipso facto reality.

The list of guilty parties who must pay them is growing.

Years ago I made a list of the governments, corporations and others who were paying or had paid reparations to Holocaust promoters and was shocked at the number of payors and the magnitude of the reparations.

The holohoax scam is easily into the hundreds of billions and my guess is the fraudsters are collecting in excess of $5 billion per yr for doing nothing but demanding it.

Viewed in this context, it is easy to undertstand why the Hoaxsters pounce on the serious Revisionists the way they do.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 9 years 2 months ago (Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:04 pm)

vincentferrer wrote:I do not think one dime will ever be returned from Israel to Germany. Likewise not one dime will be returned from Israel to the USA , despite the fact we
give them $20 billon per year of taxpayer money and in turn they steal our secrets and sell them to our adversaries.

I agree, none of this money will ever be recovered.

The vast profits to be made from reparations payments are one of the main reasons the Jews have been pushing so hard in recent years to have ever more draconian “Hate Crime” legislation introduced in the USA, Canada and Europe. They know that as long as these perverse laws are in place, they can plan and execute their brazen extortion schemes with relative impunity.

The future seems bleak for honourable men; patriots daring to speak out as their countries are swindled will increasingly find themselves classified as haters and suffer ever harsher prison sentences.
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 9 years 2 months ago (Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:19 pm)

Cloud wrote:Once revisionist findings are finally accepted by all (probably by the 22nd century at the latest), how much of the colossal sums of reparation money that have gone to "survivors" and the bandit state of Israel will have to be returned to Germany? Will it be some, all, or none? If either the first two, what do you think Germany will try to do in order to get it back?

Everything Germany had to pay out to ALL countries, should get returned with interest. Then some more. This also includes the 100,000 Tonnes of gold they were fined for WWI, which was one reason WWII started.

vincentferrer wrote:I do not think one dime will ever be returned from Israel to Germany. Likewise not one dime will be returned from Israel to the USA , despite the fact we

There is an old saying that I think holds true in this case. "If you loan someone some money and you never see them again, it was money well spent."

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”