Little Grey Rabbit and Krema Denial: A Devious Zionist Plot?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Little Grey Rabbit and Krema Denial: A Devious Zionist Plot?

Postby jnovitz » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:08 am)

I am not sure how many members here are aware of the person who goes by the moniker of Little Grey Rabbit and promotes something he calls Krema Denial.
He spends a lot of time on the RODOH forum - which is known for its heavy membership of Industry shills and their sock puppets. That alone should raise our suspicions regarding him. I spend a little bit of time on that forum and during that time I was continually bombarded with pms from this Little Grey Rabbit character who I suspect was trying to pry personal data from me, under cover of discussing something he called "strategy"

Here is a sample blog post of his regarding his so-called "Krema Denial"
http://littlegreyrabbit.wordpress.com/2 ... i-and-iii/

It seems very far out, but I would appreciate other people's input. I suspect, however, that he is a fairly obvious Zionist infiltration, trying to make revisionism look silly but pushing obviously stupid claims and trying to distract revisionists from the true and highly successful path marked out by Carlo Mattogno, David irving and Germar Rudolf.

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Little Grey Rabbit and Krema Denial: A Devious Zionist P

Postby holographic » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:40 am)

You ARE little grey rabbit.

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:36 pm)

So, what's up doc? Correct me if I'm wrong but has not your nemesis Muehlenkampf proclaimed you, jnovitz, to be "little grey rabbit"? If you are not "LGR", then address Muehlenkampf's assertion. If you "two" are indeed one and the same then you are discrediting yourself. What's up with that strategy doc?

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:43 pm)

You are wrong.

Look, Roberto Muhlenkamp, as you must surely be aware, has a rather teniously grip on reality. He spends pages and pages of RODOH writing long and unread rebuttals to a person he calls Drew, who never posts there. He is one of the people behind the attempted stealing of the ARC website, where some obvious forgeries were smuggled into their document collection in an attempt to mount a coup and steal a lifetimes work of a group of academics.

He is a number watts short of a full light bulb, to put it mildly.

However, there is no need to be debating personalities. What I am interested in, does anyone have any opinions on Krema Denial? Is it worthwhile?
Its basic tenet appears to be that there was only one crematorium in Birkenau and the others were falsifications down by the Soviet.

Another example would be this post:
http://littlegreyrabbit.wordpress.com/2 ... auschwitz/

Here it is claimed that this is an image from the Liberation of Auschwitz movie and that this image can't be located at the ruins today. He suggests this means the site has been altered.

My own view is he is simply trying to make Revisionism look stupid and to distract us from the brilliant analysis of Carlo Mattogno - which, if only it were better known, would bring the Holocaust crumbling to its knees.

But others may have a different opinion. It is this I am trying to gauge.

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 9 years 2 weeks ago (Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:08 pm)

Thank you for addressing my questions.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 9 years 1 week ago (Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:54 am)

It was my pleasure Holographic.

Do you actually have an opinion on Krema Denial yourself?
Thanking you in advance

Judith

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 9 years 1 week ago (Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:01 pm)

Krema "denial" would put me in a rather awkward position as my contentions are concerned with the alleged output of said Krema's. Even with all ovens firing, I have a hard time wrapping my head around 12,000 cremations per day in Auschwitz alone.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 9 years 6 days ago (Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:53 pm)

:bootyshake:

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 9 years 6 days ago (Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:05 pm)

Whereas Little Grey Rabbit has attempted to tie herself to my identity, Judy Novitz, this is merely part
of her subterfuge. Krema Denial is LGR's way of sabotaging revisionism and leading us down fruitless paths to become a
mockery. So who is Little Grey Rabbit if she is not Judith Novitz? LGR is non other than Shelley Rubin, the infamous ruler
of the Jewish Defense League. It is the JDL's spoken goal to promote Jewish interests and to destroy those who question Zionism.

Krema Denial is Shelley Rubin's scheme to lead supporters of this great forum to ruin. Reject Krema Denial and all other forms
of Zionist fraud!

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 9 years 6 days ago (Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm)

Well my dear Judith....Judith, the more I thay your name the more I develop a lithp. Jutht like the thinger from Judith Prietht.

I may be a tad presumptious here, but you are yet another reason why I never touch alcohol. Or, as my avatar would say, "and I never drink......wine!" :twisted:
Sheer boredom has led you to create contrived identities each forcing the other to take another hit. Am I right, Judith?

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 9 years 5 days ago (Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:14 am)

And Judath, you realize that all your recent outpourings have at least served to vindicate LGR? It's not so much what you typed, it's the way you typed it.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 9 years 5 days ago (Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:27 pm)

Holographic has pried it out of me. Yes, I am Little Grey Rabbit. If you want to learn the truth about the Holocaust you must
read all of my ideas here:

Visit http://littlegreyrabbit.wordpress.com for more shocking revelations about the Holocaust

The hour has come where the truth must be revealed.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 9 years 5 days ago (Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:05 pm)

I am personally an 'undressing room/morgue/gas chamber denier'!

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 9 years 4 days ago (Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:58 pm)

My, my, Judith, I see that the testosterone shots have paid off. Do you acquire it the old fashioned way or does a Dr. administer them?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 9 years 1 day ago (Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:37 am)

Has this schizo been banned? Temporary or permanent?

Anyway, your reaction sounds like LGR has hit a nerve!

My stance is the crematoria are original German built structures, with the same layout as Buchenwald, except four crematoria, rather than one (larger camp obviously). I believe the steps on the chimney side of the buildings took one down into a single basement morgue, which was not partitioned and was the sole access to the tiny wooden lift. This small lift would have been capable of dealing with the corpses in that basement. Also the ovens upstairs would have been able to cope with the demand of this morgue. No-one in their right mind would add two massive structures to a crematoria without first upgrading both the lift and the oven capacity. Obviously, if you had any common sense at all, the ovens and lift should be upgraded first in anticipation of the monsterous new load from the colossal new morgues.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”