A typical "witness"-video

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
trevor

A typical "witness"-video

Postby trevor » 8 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:08 am)

Zygmunt Gross — A survivor who can't remember
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT8dUGF6PtA

ovd1965

Re: A typical "witness"-video

Postby ovd1965 » 8 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:11 pm)

Who needs a holocaust denial ? Listen to Mr. Gross and you know enough.

Every time such an survivor feels to be destined to tell the world about the holocaust , he damaged the carefully built house of cards.

Perhaps these statements are the base for "in extenso" studies by court historians.

btw : "this video is not available in your country" for me (have to use tricks to watch it) , I would like to ask Mr. Neander : What right is given to someone to decide that I should not watch this video ? what is wrong with this video , should I not be allowed to hear the survivors "message" ?

trevor

Postby trevor » 8 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 pm)

ovd1965 wrote:Who needs a holocaust denial ? Listen to Mr. Gross and you know enough.

btw : "this video is not available in your country" for me (have to use tricks to watch it) , I would like to ask Mr. Neander : What right is given to someone to decide that I should not watch this video ? what is wrong with this video , should I not be allowed to hear the survivors "message" ?

It is incredible that websites and videos are blocked. Orwellian fascism.

An acquittance of mine told me that this video is also blocked in some countries:
David Irving re: Hitler & Churchill part 1 of 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKuXW2fLkz4

ovd1965

Postby ovd1965 » 8 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:55 pm)

someone known in this forum , who can translate from danish language ? I would like to know something about part 2 and 3

http://www.youtube.com/user/NSDK88#p/u/2/MkAsmEVeEq4

@trevor : I must also use tricks to view Irvings 10 part docu , because these (at least) harmless videos about churchill are also blocked!

trevor

Postby trevor » 8 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:20 pm)

Are Revisionist websites blocked in Germany? I heard even France blocks some sites.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 8 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:30 pm)

trevor wrote:Are Revisionist websites blocked in Germany? I heard even France blocks some sites.

Of course, they are. Search engines are also not allowed to show their URLs as hits. Try, e.g., googling "Jewish soap" with www.google.de. You will see that, on the end of every page displayed, you will have a notice saying (in German) that, for legal reasons, X hits were not shown. If you compare with results obtained from google.com, you will see which hits were not shown. But if a user has a German IP, he cannot reach google.com (uncensored), he is always directed to google.de.

Roscov

Postby Roscov » 8 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:14 pm)

I actully felt sad watching this video, no offence to the poster of course. The old guy was definitely confused, he reminded me of my father; probably drugged up to the eyeballs on prescription meds and being harangued by the interviewer. Not your 'fifth diamond' lucid standard of holo-carp videos, this chap clearly doesn't know what to say. Not a good example imho....and it is just my opinion.

ovd1965

Postby ovd1965 » 8 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:18 pm)

for watching videos (youtube etc) I am using an IP changer

and sometimes for searching a chinese (how ironically !) search engine to avoid the stupid "google has removed searching results ...."

trevor

Postby trevor » 8 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:49 pm)

Roscov wrote:I actully felt sad watching this video, no offence to the poster of course. The old guy was definitely confused, he reminded me of my father; probably drugged up to the eyeballs on prescription meds and being harangued by the interviewer. Not your 'fifth diamond' lucid standard of holo-carp videos, this chap clearly doesn't know what to say. Not a good example imho....and it is just my opinion.

The point is that the usual urban legends " people were thrown alive to the fire" and other hearsay and the typical stories how he was just about to be gassed but he escaped did not appear in his head from old age or medication.

Roscov

Postby Roscov » 8 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:23 am)

trevor wrote:
Roscov wrote:I actully felt sad watching this video, no offence to the poster of course. The old guy was definitely confused, he reminded me of my father; probably drugged up to the eyeballs on prescription meds and being harangued by the interviewer. Not your 'fifth diamond' lucid standard of holo-carp videos, this chap clearly doesn't know what to say. Not a good example imho....and it is just my opinion.

The point is that the usual urban legends " people were thrown alive to the fire" and other hearsay and the typical stories how he was just about to be gassed but he escaped did not appear in his head from old age or medication.

No, I suppose not; he just forgot what was written in *his* book, and had to be reminded! :roll: I think it was that quizzing of him by the young lad that made me feel most uncomfortable, it was like bullying. My thoughts on the old man's performance are entirely subjective given the current state of my father's health, and the similarities between the two men, ie confusion and outrageous storytelling. However, my father hasn't written a book on jamming with Jimi Hendrix or his designing the main gun for the Chieftan tank....yet, and his 'memories' don't earn him a pension from Germany or help sustain a rogue state :lol:
It never ceases to amaze me just how many of these ordinary people have the capacity to write books so late in life, especially when they can hardly string a coherent sentence together. I do think he's a victim, not of the so-called holocaust directly, but of the money-making industry built around it, and now the people who wish to dismantle it...myself included. Yes, this man is an outrageous liar, and lies like his have kept Germany and Germans unfairly branded as monsters for almost 66 years, but I struggle taking issue with him personally, I take issue with the person who convinced him that telling his story was a good idea.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 am)

joachim neander wrote:
trevor wrote:Are Revisionist websites blocked in Germany? I heard even France blocks some sites.

Of course, they are. Search engines are also not allowed to show their URLs as hits. Try, e.g., googling "Jewish soap" with http://www.google.de. You will see that, on the end of every page displayed, you will have a notice saying (in German) that, for legal reasons, X hits were not shown. If you compare with results obtained from google.com, you will see which hits were not shown. But if a user has a German IP, he cannot reach google.com (uncensored), he is always directed to google.de.

Yes. I tried google.fr too and if you enter CODOH it will not return the CODOH site. You get this message: En réponse à une demande légale adressée à Google, nous avons retiré 22 résultat(s) de cette page. Si vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur cette demande, vous pouvez consulter le site ChillingEffects.org.

How come we hear so much about Google succumbing to Chinese pressure to filter its results and nothing about this, somewhat nearer home? (Rhetorical question)

P.S. Curiously, google.at (Austria) is unfiltered.

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Cloud » 8 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:33 am)

joachim neander wrote:

Of course, they are.

Say, why is that Joachim? What's so dangerous about what is found on revisionist websites to German citizens that they have to be prevented from viewing them?

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 8 years 9 months ago (Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:04 pm)

Amazing "facts" at Auschwitz told by that eyewitness.

1. Almost everybody was burned alive. 2:44
2. They weren't gassed. 2:46
3. They were driven by a conveyor belt to the crematorium. 2:49
....No way.
4. No...I've heard _ because afterwards I have seen it all. 2:58
5. Flames from the chimney of the crematory. 6:05
....Impossible on the Topf's ovens installed at Auschwitz.
6. Electricity power was introduced to burn the corpses. 6:23
....No way.
7. He never saw a body be cremated. 7:21. So, he never entered a
crematorium and ....he speaks just by hearsay.. Usual rumors of the camp.

The old man is original on his tales on at least 3 interesting points:

- Almost all were burned alive, they were not gassed.

- Driven to the crematorium by a conveyor belt. The mention of that kind of apparatus was yet done by Rudolf Vrba on his book but the first time ever was by the Russians 1 week after they liberated the camp. In an article of Boris Polevoi, which was originally published on Friday, February 2, 1945 on the Pravda, the desciption of the massive extermination allegedly carried out at Birkenau included electrical conveyor belts driving thousands of victims into "blast furnaces".

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/Pravda020245.html

- Electricity powered ovens. That is the first time I hear this version while I know another genuine version including "gas stoves".
See the usual "I was there, you not" testimony in the Bradley Smith, David Cole ,Phil Donahue Show 1994
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH10Xf2D0jg

The old man is obviously confused when the young questioner goes into details. That kind of embarrassing interview happens generally when a mythomaniac eyewitness is asked some questions on precise details, time and places about his stories. The result is pathetic on that video while the young boy insists with no mercy on the controversial points.

Would Mr. Gross swear under oath the same affirmations in a trial against a
former SS of that camp?

As the main "numerous" evidences which support the holocaust are represented by survivors' testimonies like that one...It is lethal for the official version that eyewitnesses could be seriously cross examined under oath at a trial in order to established their credibility about the facts they report. That is why it was so important for the resvisionism that such experience could have been done at least once at the Zundel's trial of Toronto with the catastrophic results we know for the exterminationist cause. Not less than Raul Hilberg and Rudolf Vrba went down.

Is there a "correct" eyewitness anywhere for all that alleged stuff?
Till now, I don't know anyone.

BTW. on google I don't find any reference of the book allegedly written by this old man "Zygmunt Gross, a survivor who can't forget".
Does it exist in other languages?

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 8 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 pm)

Cloud asked:
Say, why is that Joachim? What's so dangerous about what is found on revisionist websites to German citizens that they have to be prevented from viewing them?

Nanny cares for the kids and knows best what is good for them and what not.

ovd1965

Postby ovd1965 » 8 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:02 pm)

WE are KIDS ?

Our government is a nanny , knows best what is good for them and what not.???????????

This is your serious opinion about the citizen of your country ?

I remember MY government of MY youth time (GDR) , they have same same opinion. seems to me Stalin , ceaucescu , and others also.

What is your understanding of free citizen / freedom / democracy ? Putins "directed/guided" democracy ?

Who should be allowed to be part of the NANNY-ship ? the political correctness clowns and their opportunists ? the "good-people-mafia"

Your answer is a joke or , if no joke a shame for germany.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”