more from the 'holocaust' Evidence Dept. / so typical

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

more from the 'holocaust' Evidence Dept. / so typical

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:28 am)

Question this nutball junk and you will be jailed in many countries.

- Hannover

"Germans destroyed the electric conveyor belt, people were electrocuted, bodies fell onto a conveyor belt which carried them to the top of the blast furnace where they fell and were burned. The bones converted to meal in mills and sent to the surrounding fields."

“In retreat the stationary gas chambers in the eastern part of the camp were restructured, even little turrets and other architectural embellishments were added so that they would look like innocent garages."

- ‘The Factory of Death at Auschwitz’,
Boris Polevoi, Pravda, 1945
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: more from the 'holocaust' Evidence Dept. / so typical

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:40 am)

Hannover wrote:Question this nutball junk and you will be jailed in many countries.

- Hannover

"Germans destroyed the electric conveyor belt, people were electrocuted, bodies fell onto a conveyor belt which carried them to the top of the blast furnace where they fell and were burned. The bones converted to meal in mills and sent to the surrounding fields."

“In retreat the stationary gas chambers in the eastern part of the camp were restructured, even little turrets and other architectural embellishments were added so that they would look like innocent garages."

- ‘The Factory of Death at Auschwitz’,
Boris Polevoi, Pravda, 1945
:? Am I correct in saying that the conveyor belt story was a desperate attempt to validate the elleged 6 million number,at a time when it was up against a wall with dispute,being that you could put a large number of jews on to this constantly moving conveyor belt that would electracute them and lead them right into the creamatory ovens so that you are ready for the next groupand that Simon Weisenthal backed this story up?

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:19 pm)

code yellow wrote: Am I correct in saying that the conveyor belt story was a desperate attempt to validate the elleged 6 million number,at a time when it was up against a wall with dispute,being that you could put a large number of jews on to this constantly moving conveyor belt that would electracute them and lead them right into the creamatory ovens so that you are ready for the next group

Probably.

Many "Holocaust" witness testimonies by victims seem to be exaggerated like this one. This may be the reason why "Holocaust" historians, Nazi crime trial prosecutors and anti-revisionists rather prefer the confessions from perpetrators.

fge

trtsk

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:09 pm)

Hannover wrote:Question this nutball junk and you will be jailed in many countries.

Direct question for Hannover. Please name one person who was ever jailed for stating exactly what you quoted in the first post in this thread.

Tom

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:47 pm)

Sorry, I don't have the court records from the various Thought Crime trials.

I do know that to question the laughable assertions about the 'holocau$t' as alleged will get one tossed into prison in many a country. Curious how some folks try to protect lies.

Are you in denial of Boris Polevoi's little story?

- Hannover

Rutger

Postby Rutger » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:45 am)

Hannover wrote:Sorry, I don't have the court records from the various Thought Crime trials. ...I do know that to question the laughable assertions about the 'holocau$t' as alleged will get one tossed into prison in many a country

Surely this information is readily available online or in any library. Do a quick search and give us a name. You made a statement that you "know" something, please share with us how you know it.
"...Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain..." /Friedrich Schiller/

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:37 am)

I know it because people most definitely have been prosecuted for questioning the 'holocau$t' as alleged, very simple. I find it bizarre that anyone would question that fact.

I guess next we'll hear that no such laws against questioning the 'holocau$t' as alleged exist.

- Hannover

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 7:31 am)

Rutger wrote:
Hannover wrote:Sorry, I don't have the court records from the various Thought Crime trials. ...I do know that to question the laughable assertions about the 'holocau$t' as alleged will get one tossed into prison in many a country

Surely this information is readily available online or in any library. Do a quick search and give us a name. You made a statement that you "know" something, please share with us how you know it.
:wink: Isn't Ernst Zundel still in jail in canada for refuting the holocaust?I wonder if what would happen if you went around Germany or Canada refuting African slavery in America.Would they would throw you in jail?I bet not.I bet they would just write you off as a nutcase.But you shure will go to jail for refuting"THE"holocaust.You may even get a severe beating(Robert Farrison).Seams to me supporters of the holocaust must have something pretty big to hide if they are going through all this trouble to protect it.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:48 am)

trtsk wrote:Direct question for Hannover. Please name one person who was ever jailed for stating exactly what you quoted in the first post in this thread.

The German StGB (penal code) §130 and §244 cover this. Denying the Holocaust or belittling Nazi crimes will be punished with up to 5 years in the slammer.

In the years from 1994 to 2000 74,000 German citizen were prosecuted for infringement of these laws. In the year 2000 alone there were 15,000 cases. On a German n.g. someone was posting that at present 5000 young people are imprisoned for coming in conflict with these paragraphs.

Well known cases are also Rudolf and Graf. Rudolf was sentenced to 14 month jail for his writing his "Gutachten".

One of the recent cases is history Prof. Witzsch who received a jail term.

fge

Rutger

Postby Rutger » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:24 am)

Thank you, Sailor and CY. Hannover does not seem to undertsand that simply declaring a statement does not make it the truth, it should be backed up with at least a fact or two. You forget that what you are saying might be common knowledge to you and other Revisionists, but someone on the outside might not have a clue. By doing little more than reiterating your original statement when asked for more information, you are in fact effectively alienating people who might want to know more about the issue.

Here is an example of Hannover's argument in reverse:
RUTGER: Revisionism is widely accepted and respected. Revisionist historians occupy prominent place in history departments of the most prestigious universities of US and Europe.
HANNOVER: Please name one historian like that.
RUTGER: Sorry, I dont have faculty lists from those universities. I do know that to assert that Holocaust is a sham will get one wide recognition in any unversity.
HANNOVER: Faculty lists are readily available online. You made a statement that you "know" something, please share with us how you know it.
RUTGER: I know it because people most definitely have been rewarded for questioning the 'holocau$t' sham, very simple. I find it bizarre that anyone would question that fact.
Does not sound too convincing, now does it? Yet all I did was use Hannover's actual statements from this thread.

For Tom: a simple brief search on Google gives us this revisionist site which specifically lists Revisionists who got in trouble with the law. Why Hannover can't or won't do something like this is beyond me...
http://www.ijaq.net/fforum/revisionisthistory.htm
"...Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain..." /Friedrich Schiller/

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:16 pm)

:? Am I correct in saying that the conveyor belt story was a desperate attempt to validate the elleged 6 million number,at a time when it was up against a wall with dispute,being that you could put a large number of jews on to this constantly moving conveyor belt that would electracute them and lead them right into the creamatory ovens so that you are ready for the next groupand that Simon Weisenthal backed this story up?

A long question deserving a short answer: no. The clue lies in the title 'The Death Factory at Auschwitz'.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:45 pm)

Oh please Rutger, stop trying to put words in my mouth. People have been jailed and fined for questioning the 'holocau$t' as alleged, no amount of sophomoric jabber can change that. Sailor gave us the German code under which they imprison people for Thought Crimes.

I have noticed that you do not attempt to debate us on the specifics of the 'holocaust' story. Very revealing.

Next.

Cheers, Hannover

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 2:07 pm)

Sailor wrote: The German StGB (penal code) §130 and §244 cover this. Denying the Holocaust or belittling Nazi crimes will be punished with up to 5 years in the slammer.

In the years from 1994 to 2000 74,000 German citizen were prosecuted for infringement of these laws. In the year 2000 alone there were 15,000 cases. On a German n.g. someone was posting that at present 5000 young people are imprisoned for coming in conflict with these paragraphs.

fge

Mr. Sailor, we have asked before what the source is for these figures. They seem incredibly high. Are the German police really arresting an average of 40 people a day for these two offences?

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 2:35 pm)

Hebden wrote:
Sailor wrote: The German StGB (penal code) §130 and §244 cover this. Denying the Holocaust or belittling Nazi crimes will be punished with up to 5 years in the slammer.

fge

Mr. Sailor, we have asked before what the source is for these figures. They seem incredibly high. Are the German police really arresting an average of 40 people a day for these two offences?

Look at:
Eine Zensur findet nicht statt, es sei denn...
Von Anton Mägerle
http://vho.org/censor/D.html#GB

Source: Verfassungsschutz-Report ("Bundeskriminalamt")

The bottom half of the essay is in English.

fge

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 7:12 pm)

Hebden wrote:

Look at:
Eine Zensur findet nicht statt, es sei denn...
Von Anton Mägerle
http://vho.org/censor/D.html#GB

Source: Verfassungsschutz-Report ("Bundeskriminalamt")

The bottom half of the essay is in English.

fge

Forgive us, but we are confused as to what the table showing criminal prosecutions for 'thought crimes' actually represents. We suggest to you that offenses for Holocaust-denial constitute only a small subset of these totals.

You claimed that "In the years from 1994 to 2000 74,000 German citizen were prosecuted for infringement of these laws." These laws presumably being "§130 and §244". Upon reflection, do you wish to stand by your statement?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”