Extremely interesting photos

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
trevor

Extremely interesting photos

Postby trevor » 8 years 10 months ago (Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 am)

http://digitalassets.ushmm.org/photoarc ... talog.aspx
type one of these words:
Selections
Stalag
Aerial
Forced labor

You will get very interesting photos. The database sometimes doesn't work. In that case try later.

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Extremely interesting photos

Postby Lohengrin » 8 years 10 months ago (Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 pm)

Do you see, trevor, all these photographs of so-called "selections" (ALL of those) are without any exception, nothing else but making TWO ROWS OF PEOPLE:

1 = Men only.
2 = Women and children only.

Nothing of the kind of "able/unable to work", or "gas chamber or work", or "life or dead".

Surprising, isn't it?

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 8 years 10 months ago (Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:17 am)

Lohengrin wrote:Do you see, trevor, all these photographs of so-called "selections" (ALL of those) are without any exception, nothing else but making TWO ROWS OF PEOPLE:

1 = Men only.
2 = Women and children only.

Nothing of the kind of "able/unable to work", or "gas chamber or work", or "life or dead".

Surprising, isn't it?

The caption has been now changed for that picture.
http://digitalassets.ushmm.org/photoarc ... s&index=16
"On the left is an SS physician examining a Jewish man. In the foreground is Geza Lajtbs of Budapest."

That picture had a former caption mentioning "Geza Lajtbs" as being the woman. It still exists on some sites.
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/auschwitz ... Jews1.html
Auschwitz-Birkenau, Poland, Geza Lajtbs From Budapest During a Selection
http://tinyurl.com/29mtjk2
Birkenau, Poland, Geiza Lajtos passing next to a selection of Jewish men by an SS man
http://www1.yadvashem.org/yv/en/educati ... rticle.asp

In fact, "Geza Lajtbs" didn't exist. His real name is Geza Lajtos born 7/3/1891 in Monor (Hungary). The registers of USHMM and Yad Vashem indicate that this man stayed at Auschwitz zone until September 1944. Then, he was sent to the camp of Mettenheim near Dachau where he died frim myocarditis on on 29/03/1945.
Yad Vashem still maintains several files for the same guy and his wife Ringa

<>
Files for Geza Lajtos and his wife

4 files to Geza Lajtos

1- 3 Testimonies files by his son
Geza Lajtos born 7/3/1891 in Monor (Hungary) dead at Auschwitz in 1944
Geiza Lajtos born 8/03/1891 in Monor (Hungary) dead at Auschwitz (no date)
Gejza Lejtusz born in 1891 in Monor (Hungary) dead at Auschwitz in 1944

2- Other YV file form other source
Geza Lajtos born 7/3/1891 in Hungary dead at Mettenheim on 29/03/1945

3 Testimonies files to his wife Rinka by the same son

Rinka Lajtos born 28/08/1893 in Goyany (Ukraine) dead at Auschwitz (no date)
Rinka Lajtos born in 1893 in Gonyo (Hungary) dead at Auschwitz in 1944
Rinka Lejtush born in 1893 in Hungary dead at Auschwitz

We can observe how some changes are given to some data on each file of those testimonies given by one person only, the son of the couple who changes also data concerning himself on each declaration. Is such proceeding intentional? Who knows...

Nevertheless, all those files are recorded in called "The Central Database of Shoah Victims' Names"
<>

Arsènelupin

Postby Arsènelupin » 8 years 10 months ago (Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:25 pm)

A very interesting point : look how light seems the armed organisation around the arrival of inmates : not a lot of soldiers, without helmet, a lot of them disarmed, or only with gun hang by strap, looking not very heedful ; they don't seem at all behaving in a fight style. That means nothing like a slaughter seems to be imminent. It is routine, not Katyn.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 8 years 10 months ago (Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:14 pm)

In the photo showing a group of SS men on the Auschwitz ramp, I noticed that three of the SS soldiers are using canes to walk. In the foreground, an SS man with his back to the camera has his right leg turned at an odd angle as though he is limping. I have read that many camp guards were older or wounded soldiers who were no longer fit for front line duty. That was generally denied by believers who claimed that the guards were very energetic in their mistreatment of the prisoners. Although the soldiers seem to be using the canes as an aid to walking, perhaps their primary purpose is to beat inmates.

trevor

Postby trevor » 8 years 10 months ago (Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:39 pm)

Atigun2 wrote: Although the soldiers seem to be using the canes as an aid to walking, perhaps their primary purpose is to beat inmates.

It doesn't happen very often but occasionally the witnesses do not dramatize and lie:

From the Testimony of Jeanne Levy
About Arriving in Auschwitz-Birkenau
"And was my husband’s birthday when we arrived, the 10th
of February. We had left Holland the 8th. And I didn't get a chance to wish him luck
on his birthday. And when they took him to the row there I liked to kiss him, so one of
the guards there, all Jews in striped uniforms who had to be there on the "rampen", it
was called, when the train arrived, he said to us, "You don't have to kiss her. You will
see each other later in the family camp." And we believed him. The films today what
you see, such a panic and beating and things going on, I think that was in the old, first
camp in Auschwitz, but it was not with us like this. Of course they didn't like that,
they liked it calm.
"
Source: Yad Vashem Archives, 033c / 4816
http://www1.yadvashem.org/odot_pdf/Micr ... 204172.pdf

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 8 years 10 months ago (Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:18 pm)

J. Levy claims that there are films of panic, beatings and such goings on. Do any of these alleged films still exist and, if so, can they be viewed? Other 'eye witnesses' claimed that the German guards had dogs specially equipped with poisonous fangs and specially trained to attack the genitals of the Jewish prisoners. While I'm sure that Roberto could deliver a 50 page treatise on the care and feeding of poison fanged, genital biting dogs, I would prefer to see some actual proof or at least some good evidence. Levy seems to be claiming that the 'evil' Germans only quit mistreating the prisoners for the sake of peace and quiet/calm.

trevor

Postby trevor » 8 years 10 months ago (Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:53 pm)

Atigun2 wrote:J. Levy claims that there are films of panic, beatings and such goings on. Do any of these alleged films still exist and, if so, can they be viewed? .

I think she refers to Hollywood movies. Lots of people believe that they depict reality.

Atigun2 wrote:dogs specially equipped with poisonous fangs and specially trained to attack the genitals of the Jewish prisoners.

A typical urban legend. Dogs are not snakes you know..
And if you spread some poison on dogs teeth, it will kill the dog before he will bite the poor jew´s genitals ...

BTW more than half of the inmates registered in Auschwitz ( there were 400 000 registered in total) were NOT Jewish.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 7 months ago (Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:17 am)

Zulu's post in a current thread and linking to this aroused my interest enough to go and check on Lajtos at Yad Vashem.

Two of the three entries for this person are testimony from the same son. The other is an extract from a "list of murdered persons:
Geza Lajtos was born in 1891. During the war was in Mettenheim I, Camp. Geza was murdered in 1945 in Mettenheim I, Camp. This information is based on a List of murdered persons found in List of camp inmates at Muehldorf Mettenheim.

They then quote the extract:
Source: List of camp inmates at Muehldorf Mettenheim
Last Name: Lajtos
First Name: Geza
Date of Birth: 7/3/1891
Citizenship: Hungary
Place during the war: Mettenheim I, Camp Search for all victims registered as present in this place during the war Shows location on the map and info about the place (when available)
Place of Death: Mettenheim I, Camp Search for all victims registered as having died in this place. Shows location on the map and info about the place (when available)
Date of Death: 29/03/1945
Cause of Death: DISEASE
Type of material: List of murdered persons
Victims' status end WWII: murdered/perished
Item ID: 4696266

So, anyone on a list of inmates who died was murdered, even if the cause of death was disease.

Raymond

Postby Raymond » 7 years 7 months ago (Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:30 am)

Atigun2 wrote:J. Levy claims that there are films of panic, beatings and such goings on. Do any of these alleged films still exist and, if so, can they be viewed? Other 'eye witnesses' claimed that the German guards had dogs specially equipped with poisonous fangs and specially trained to attack the genitals of the Jewish prisoners. While I'm sure that Roberto could deliver a 50 page treatise on the care and feeding of poison fanged, genital biting dogs, I would prefer to see some actual proof or at least some good evidence. Levy seems to be claiming that the 'evil' Germans only quit mistreating the prisoners for the sake of peace and quiet/calm.

Hello. Could you please direct me as to where when and by whom it is claimed the Germans used poison fanged dogs? I would be interested in this source please.

Cheers,
-R

trevor

Postby trevor » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun May 06, 2012 3:33 pm)

For example:

Mr. G, Age 82
Place of Persecution: Rabka bei Zakopane
Date: 1942
"[In] 1940-1941 we were living in Krakow, Poland. The Nazis started to build the ghetto. My father finds a house in the province, in between Krakow and Zakopane. The village is called Rabka. This happened because we did not want to go to the ghetto. The SS and the Gestapo robbed all of our possessions from the villa we lived in. And they took us along. I, 20 years [old] at that time, resist, and as a result I was subjected to medical experiments.
What I am about to write you have not heard or read before, as follows: Me and a Jewish American (a watchmaker, passport from the USA) were subjected to medical experiments. SS German Shepherd dogs, belonging to the commander of the SS Obersturmfuehrer Rosenbaum, with a special poison on their teeth … we had to run [and] the dogs had to chase us. Afterwards they examined our wounds, the blood. A doctor … ripped the flesh of my legs and examined it. After some time I was able to escape. First to a peasant in a village—afterwards to friends of mine in Krakow. There my wounded legs started healing. As a result of this experiment (the dog bite and the poison) my whole left foot was ripped apart and during the course of the years I developed wounds and cancer. During August 1962 and November 1962 I was operated [on] in the cancer institute and was treated in Gliwice in Poland. …My good parents were shot in the summer of 1942 under the supervision of SS Obersturmfuehrer Rosenbaum and were buried in the mass grave in Rabka."

SOURCE:
©Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, Inc. (Claims Conference)
1359 Broadway, Room 2000
New York, NY 10018
http://www.claimscon.org/index.asp?url= ... se_summary

NAZIS ALSO TRAINED DOGS TO RAPE WOMEN...

Jewish Canadian writer Erna Paris, claims in her 1985 book Unhealed Wounds,
Gestapo officer Klaus Barbie trained a dog to have sex with women. She writes:

"Women were always tortured naked, to the deep enjoyment of the torturers. Barbie kept two German shepherd dogs. One was trained to lunge and bite. The other was trained to mount naked women who had first been ordered on their hands and knees. A humiliation that cut deeper than the whip, than having one’s fingernails pulled."

"In Treblinka, the camp commander had a dog trained to attack a man’s
private parts. The dog was called “Man” and the Jews “Dogs”: He would
attack when given the order “ Look, Man, that dog isn’t working” 28"

Source (with lots of other degenerate lies)
http://www.inter-disciplinary.net/wp-co ... vpaper.pdf

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 7 years 7 months ago (Mon May 07, 2012 6:45 am)

LOL, that first story is absolute gold. I'd say you couldn't make it up - but she did! :lol:

Unfortunately this is the standard of testimonial evidence that passes as proof of the industrial extermination of 11 million people.
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Random

Postby Random » 7 years 7 months ago (Mon May 07, 2012 7:23 am)

These ridiculous eye witness claims are pure gold. What with poison fang dogs, rape dogs, repeatedly defecating diamonds, children being gassed six times and surviving or thrown up in the air as machine gun practice, 2 metre high piles of corpses where the fat ones at the bottom are the fuel for the fire. These absurd stories from the sacred victims of the holocaust show up the whole thing as the exaggerated atrocity propaganda that it is.

Is there any detailed authoritative compilation of these, showing name of witness, date and location of claim, source, etc.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”