Holocaust 101

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2359
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Holocaust 101

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 8 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:43 pm)

Well I think Zionism may not be always related to moving to Israel. For many Jews, it could be separate from that and actually mean "supporting Israel." "Christian Zionists" fall into the latter category. The movie "Defamation" hits on American Jewish Zionists, in it's covering of the ADL, who are not moving to Israel.

Also if Hitler wanted the Jews out of Europe and so did the Zionists, that doesn't necessarily mean collaboration or working together. It could mean that one side played into the other sides hands.

One can find elements of working together. The Judenrat. Or Avraham Stern of the Stern Gang putting forth beliefs of working with Nazi Germany. But I think in this case it's a mistake to think common goals equalled Jews funding Hitler, some secret collaboration.

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:26 pm

Re: Holocaust 101

Postby Barrington James » 8 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:26 pm)

gbrecht wrote:Have to agree with CCS, Zionism might not have been as big as it is now, but 5%?

Also, you claim Hitler was funded purely by Jews, yet Mein Kampf alone during 1925-1933 sold well over a million copies in Germany alone. You think Hitler, who spoke and wrote out against negative Jewish influence, would accept this Jewish plan to resettle the Jews just because he wanted them out? What about the Madagascar plan that was considered at the highest levels of the Nazi Party?

Ignoring the fact that Hitler published Mein Kampf, which speaks out against Jews, in 1925, long before he was a serious contender for the Chancellery. Are you suggesting it was a big conspiracy and Hitler was a super secret agent for Zionism and the Rothschilds? I guess they sought him out for his wonderful paintings hmm?


The Nazis could never have been sponsored by the sale of Mein Kampf. Very funny. The Nazi rise to power could have only been possible through the money of the Rothschilds and their associates. No one else in the world had that kind of money.

The story is that the Nazis and Zionists got together in the mid 1920's, just after Hitler got out of jail. Hitler's dislike of the Jews seems genuine enough, to say the least.

No one seems to know if Hitler even knew where his money was coming from. Most of it seemed to have gone through Himmler and the German/American/British Industrialists. But there has never been a politician who could not be bought. Especially one who was as ambitious, and as driven as Hitler. However once in power he crossed them and that was the beginning of the end him.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:26 pm

Re: Holocaust 101

Postby Barrington James » 8 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:There are some good points in the essay, but it's also very flawed: "Nazi" comes from National Socialism and Zionism? LOL. It comes from an abbreviated National Socialism.

The dying in the camps got horribly out of control during the last few months of the war when Germany ran out of pilots and thus became defenseless against the night and daytime bombing of the British and Americans which bombed Germany to pieces in senseless acts of destruction.


Run out of pilots?? This is just made up.

CCS..Thanks again for your questions- and doubts. I must admit I chuckled when I heard Eustace Mullins explain the derivation of NAZI. However there is no "Z' in National Socialist...and Eustace is seldom wrong. Google Eustace Mullins origins of NAZI.

As for the "running out of pilots", that is exactly what happened. Or should I say well trained pilots? At the beginning of the war the Nazi pilots were getting about 350 hours of training; by the end they were geting about 110; at the very end, about 50. At the end of the war more young German pilots were getting killed through crashing their own planes than in being shot down.
The Americans, on the other hand, were getting 400 hours of training with a qualified professional instructor, the Brits, about 320. Look it up on google.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

gbrecht
Member
Member
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Holocaust 101

Postby gbrecht » 8 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:05 pm)

National Socialist is English.

National Sozialist is German.

NAtional soZIalist

Don't believe everything you read. You are correct about Hitler disliking Jews, hence he would never have chosen some secret stupid half zionist party acronym.

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:26 pm

Re: Holocaust 101

Postby Barrington James » 8 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:45 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Well I think Zionism may not be always related to moving to Israel. For many Jews, it could be separate from that and actually mean "supporting Israel." "Christian Zionists" fall into the latter category. The movie "Defamation" hits on American Jewish Zionists, in it's covering of the ADL, who are not moving to Israel.

Also if Hitler wanted the Jews out of Europe and so did the Zionists, that doesn't necessarily mean collaboration or working together. It could mean that one side played into the other sides hands.

One can find elements of working together. The Judenrat. Or Avraham Stern of the Stern Gang putting forth beliefs of working with Nazi Germany. But I think in this case it's a mistake to think common goals equalled Jews funding Hitler, some secret collaboration.


CCS...You might not think the Zionists and the Nazis cooperated in trying to drive the Jews out of Germany and the rest of Europe, and thus you would certainly doubt that the Zionist International banks funded the Nazis. It is a shock to think so.

However, I hope that today I have given you few sources to consider. Here are some more stuff.
This is from Mark Weber but can be found in many books…

“In cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some forty camps and agricultural centers throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. Although the Nuremberg Laws forbid Jews from displaying the German flag, Jews were specifically guaranteed the right to display the blue and white Jewish national banner. The flag that would one day be adopted by Israel was flown at the Zionist camps and centers in Hitler's Germany. 19”
And
“Himmler's security service cooperated with the Haganah, the Zionist underground military organization in Palestine. The SS agency paid Haganah official Feivel Polkes for information about the situation in Palestine and for help in directing Jewish emigration to that country. Meanwhile, the Haganah was kept well informed about German plans by a spy it managed to plant in the Berlin headquarters of the SS.20 Haganah-SS collaboration even included secret deliveries of German weapons to Jewish settlers for use in clashes with Palestinian Arabs. 21”

If that is not cooperation, I don’t know what is.
BJ
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:26 pm

Re: Holocaust 101

Postby Barrington James » 8 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:10 pm)

gbrecht wrote:Have to agree with CCS, Zionism might not have been as big as it is now, but 5%?

Also, you claim Hitler was funded purely by Jews, yet Mein Kampf alone during 1925-1933 sold well over a million copies in Germany alone. You think Hitler, who spoke and wrote out against negative Jewish influence, would accept this Jewish plan to resettle the Jews just because he wanted them out? What about the Madagascar plan that was considered at the highest levels of the Nazi Party?

Ignoring the fact that Hitler published Mein Kampf, which speaks out against Jews, in 1925, long before he was a serious contender for the Chancellery. Are you suggesting it was a big conspiracy and Hitler was a super secret agent for Zionism and the Rothschilds? I guess they sought him out for his wonderful paintings hmm?


Perhaps the Madagascar plan was considered by the Nazis because it was well known that Zionists only wanted the best Jews for their new Israel, not everyone. Perhaps this is why Hitler had created the little known Rublee-Wohlthat Agreement that was similar to the Transfer Agreement , with the main difference that it would allow the Jews to take their money and move to any country in the world that would take them, not just Israel. Thus every Jew had a chance to leave Europe. However the Zionists had done their best to block this plan for obvious reasons. So maybe Madagascar was just a backup. Read Ingrid Weckert, "Jewish Emigration from the Third Reich".
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2359
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Holocaust 101

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 8 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 pm)

Hey Barrington,

Well keep researching and doing your stuff because we all learn in the process. I didn't know Weber wrote such an article, and it has a pretty interesting introductory paragraph.
Early in 1935, a passenger ship bound for Haifa in Palestine left the German port of Bremerhaven. Its stern bore the Hebrew letters for its name, "Tel Aviv," while a swastika banner fluttered from the mast. And although the ship was Zionist-owned, its captain was a National Socialist Party member. Many years later a traveler aboard the ship recalled this symbolic combination as a "metaphysical absurdity."1 Absurd or not, this is but one vignette from a little-known chapter of history: The wide-ranging collaboration between Zionism and Hitler's Third Reich.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:26 pm

Re: Holocaust 101

Postby Barrington James » 8 years 8 months ago (Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:45 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Hey Barrington,

Well keep researching and doing your stuff because we all learn in the process. I didn't know Weber wrote such an article, and it has a pretty interesting introductory paragraph.
Early in 1935, a passenger ship bound for Haifa in Palestine left the German port of Bremerhaven. Its stern bore the Hebrew letters for its name, "Tel Aviv," while a swastika banner fluttered from the mast. And although the ship was Zionist-owned, its captain was a National Socialist Party member. Many years later a traveler aboard the ship recalled this symbolic combination as a "metaphysical absurdity."1 Absurd or not, this is but one vignette from a little-known chapter of history: The wide-ranging collaboration between Zionism and Hitler's Third Reich.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html



CCS ...I have been shocked by so much that I have read about the Zionists, the holocaust and WW1&2: the financing of Hitler by the International Bankers and Wall Street,( Sutton , Mullins and others); Churchill’s secret bombing of Germany in order to create WW2, long before the Hitler had bombed London, ( David Irving); FDR’s maneuvers to create his war against Japan: he cut off their oil, steel and demanded they give up their colonies in Asia, and he refused to talk to them, (Charles Tansill, Robert Stinnett, Charles Beard, George Morgenstern and others); the complete ignorance of Woodrow Wilson at Versailles, and also, how he got the USA into WW1 ( Benjamin Freedman and so many others); Hitler’s attempts at peace with Britain ( Google it, A few Minutes before Midnight); Hitler's allowing the British to escape at Dunkirk; the Treaty of Versailles itself; Ingrid Weckert’s well documented claim that Kristallnacht was a false flag, just as we now know about the same truth about the Lavon Affair, the attack on the SS Liberty; the destruction of the Iraqi synagogues by the Zionists, (Naeim Giladi, available on U Tube),and so many other false flags of Zionism; the lies of President Lyndon Johnson, (The Tonkin Bay attack that never happened); and , surprise, one of my biggest shocks, the claim by Ernst Zundel that the Jews had not been gassed ( back in the days when I was a fervent believer in everything that I read about the Holocaust); the bombing of Dresden, Nagasaki, Tokyo and Hiroshima when the war was essentially over’; and on and on and on.

However the biggest shock of all was when I read Barry Chaimish’s report on the Ringworm children of Israel, shown on Israeli TV. The fact that the Zionists had used Sephardic Jewish children as guinea pigs for the USA experiments in X ray warfare in the 1950’s, and that so many died or were damaged forever, has to be my biggest shock of all. Could these same creatures have cooperated with the Nazis? Absolutely.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 1 guest