NEW Revisionist Video

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 10 months ago (Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:38 am)

Sannhet wrote:I'd like more specific information on that specific photo. Especially:
Was it ever published with the explicit or implicit argument that it was a photo of an extermination-gas-chamber?


It can be seen on the USHMM web site today with the caption .... "A soldier from the U.S. 7th Army examines the door to a gas chamber in the Dachau concentration camp. | Photo Archives" Go to the main page, search photographs for 'gas chamber' to the photo, among others. The astounding thing is the total contempt for the truth, and for the intelligence/knowledge of the public, at the USHMM.

As I understand it, the photo was widely publicized in the 40s.
Last edited by SevenUp on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 10 months ago (Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:52 am)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:When I began my studies as a revisionist more than thirty years ago, my objective was at most to acquit the Germans of charges of deliberate mass murder. I never imagined that I would come to despise the United States and Britain for the horrendous crimes they had committed. But that is where I am today.


First, I think it's a excellent video. But, I think you've gone a bit overboard with this business about the 'horrendous crimes' of the US and Britain. They were, after all, fighting a war. If you want an even handed picture, why not recount the devastation at Stalingrad, for example. The reality is that Germany went after Russia with a vengeance, and it seems to me that the Russians would have been justified in killing every last German. I'm happy that they didn't.

I think the reality is that WW II was an imperialist war, an was part of a logical progression of imperialist wars, and it's unique characteristics derive from the technology available to wage war. They US, Brits, and Nazis employed all the weapons they had available. This is all to be expected. The real outlier was the use of nukes by the US, but, again, I believe that any nation that had them would have used them.

The other unique characteristic of WW II was the post war demonization of the Nazis, and this is probably 90% the result of the Zionists, but, who's to say. I agree with you that the consequences of this insane demonization may yet to be realized.

trevor
Member
Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:01 pm

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby trevor » 8 years 10 months ago (Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:49 pm)

SevenUp wrote:
Sannhet wrote:I'd like more specific information on that specific photo. Especially:
Was it ever published with the explicit or implicit argument that it was a photo of an extermination-gas-chamber?



Type the number of the photo into the database:
http://digitalassets.ushmm.org/photoarc ... talog.aspx

View of the door of the gas chamber in Dachau. [Photograph #61037]

A soldier from the U.S. 7th Army examines the door to a gas chamber in the Dachau concentration camp. [Photograph #61985]

View of the door to the gas chamber at Dachau next to a large pile of uniforms. [Photograph #31327]

Prisoners' clothing and uniforms are piled in front of the doors to the crematoria in the newly liberated Dachau concentration camp. [Photograph #62236]


or just type -Dachau gas chamber-
(unfortunately any kind of direct link to the photos from the USHMM database stops working within 24 hours so you have to paste the number of the photos into the database to see it.)

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 10 months ago (Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:21 pm)

SevenUp wrote: The astounding thing is the total contempt for the truth, and for the intelligence/knowledge of the public, at the USHMM.

Indeed. The USHMM cannot be unaware that the mainstream abandoned "gas chambers at Dachau" as long ago as 1960. (Apart from the one which "was never used").The very last thing they want to do is actually educate anyone about the what they allege happened. To educate is to encourage enquiry; this is just brainwashing and anything goes as long as it works.

Two excellent posts, BTW. The only thing I'd disagree on is the allocation of responsibility. The Zionists were certainly part of it but, in the post-war situation, the Western Allies held the the Germans responsible for two catastrophic wars (you know I don't believe that, but they did) and were determined to crush them using whatever it took: Sykewar, saturation bombing, occupation, etc. The Russians had their own motives, and played down the Jewish angle. But as you say yourself, who knows? We only differ on emphasis.
In more recent times, yes, it is a Zionist thing, and without the Industry operation of the last thirty years would have retreated into history.
Trevor wrote:Prisoners' clothing and uniforms are piled in front of the doors to the crematoria in the newly liberated Dachau concentration camp. [Photograph #62236]

They aren't even crematoria doors, are they? They look like disinfestation gas chambers.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9922
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby Hannover » 8 years 10 months ago (Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 pm)

Concerning the fraudulent claims about homicidal 'gas chambers, this is damning.
U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum displays standard German air-raid shelter door, describing it as the door to a gas chamber at Majdanek

By David Thomas

Image
At left: The door at the concentration camp Majdanek from which the USHMM made the replica which is now on display in Washington D.C.. At right, the real function of the door and thousands more like it is shown in a widely distributed German ad for bomb-shelter doors and window covers, intended for military and civilian use. Approximately 670,000 German civilians were killed in the massive Allied terror-bombing campaign directed at population centers throughout Germany.

ImageImage

full article here:
http://www.vho.org/GB/c/DT/gcturen.html

This is too easy.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9922
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby Hannover » 8 years 10 months ago (Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:04 pm)

Balsamo said:
Mister Berg, i challenge you

Can you give one proof, one single proof that those bodies are not fake ?
A autopsie maybe, that states those bodies - if real - died from an Allied air raid, and not from Typhus ?
one NAME, with a copy of his original ID of one of the corpses to prove that those are Germans ?
Did we find the mass grave where those corpses were burried ?

What i see could be only some clothes from a Supermarket that did not sell well, along with some mannequins that the burned out store at the rear of the picture
could not store anymore...Please prove me that those are German citizens killed by Allies' criminal action.

Frankly Balsamo, you appear very desperate.

There is not a single reason to doubt the genocidal, illegal mass murders of civilians at Dresden, or the countless other intentional illegal bombings of German civilians by the Allies. The cities and towns that were targeted contain cemeteries full of these corpses.

You, however, cling to the absurd impossibility of 'Nazi gas chambers' while refusing to start a thread, or post to an existing thread on the topic, stating exactly why you believe in such propaganda, and how you believe the 'gas chambers' supposedly functioned. I challenge you to do so. Here's a great opportunity for you. And please, do not simply repeat that 'everyone knows'*, give us specifics.

* 'Everyone knew' that witchcraft was real, there are official 'documents', there were confessions and eyewitnesses by the thousands, the courts proved that people were witches and sorcerers ... everyone knew that witchcraft was 'established fact'. The courts proved that women had sex with Satan.

Balsamo, you cannot show us one mass grave as alleged under the standard 'holocaust' storyline. Not a single one.

The Revisionists take on the vast Allied war crimes, is completely different than their take on the laughable tales contained in the 'holocaust' canon. Nothing about the very real Allied war crimes violate laws of science or is filled with easily shown contradictions like the easily refuted wacky claims by Jewish Supremacists concerning the 'holocaust'.

Here's your chance to prove Revisionists wrong. What are you waiting for?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:12 pm
Location: USA

Dachau photos

Postby Sannhet » 8 years 10 months ago (Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:54 pm)

Thanks Trevor and SevenUp for the useful reference to the USHMM. Is that the same org that published the faked photo hannover uses for his image here? It looks like USHMM is caught in an easily-verifiable lie, again. (Not that this is news).

I have rehosted and posted the USHMM images, and their captions, in a new thread:

Dachau Gas Chamber Photos

Anders
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby Anders » 8 years 10 months ago (Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:50 am)

Let's have some fun with Balsamo

Balsamo:

Mister Berg, i challenge you

Can you give one proof, one single proof that those bodies are not fake ?
A autopsie maybe, that states those bodies - if real - died from an Allied air raid, and not from Typhus ?
one NAME, with a copy of his original ID of one of the corpses to prove that those are Germans ?
Did we find the mass grave where those corpses were burried ?

What i see could be only some clothes from a Supermarket that did not sell well, along with some mannequins that the burned out store at the rear of the picture
could not store anymore...Please prove me that those are German citizens killed by Allies' criminal action.



Balsamo, do you deny the Dresden holocaust?

Balsamo, you say that you see mannequins in that photo. How many mannequins do you see?

Balsamo, please make a statment about the truth of the Dresden holocaust as a historical fact. Here are some examples for you:


It is a historical fact that not one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka has ever been proven to contain so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies, and not so much as one single person has ever been proven to have died by means of poison gas in a homicidal gas chamber at any of the four sites.


It is a historical fact that over - 97.5% - of the fraudulently alleged Majdanek holocaust “proven” in the first Majdanek show trial didn’t happen, and not one single person has ever been proven to have died via poison gas in a homicidal gas chamber at the camp.


It is a historical fact that literally millions of deaths fraudulently alleged to have occurred at Auschwitz and Majdanek and “proven” in the Nuremberg show trial didn’t happen, and it is a historical fact that out of the myriad number of people claimed by orthodox historians to have died via “homicidal gassings” at Auschwitz, Belzec, Chelmno, Majdanek, Sobibor and Treblinka - not one single person has ever been proven to have died via poison gas in a homicidal gas chamber at any of the six camps.


And when you're done with your historical fact statement Balsamo, please tell us how much money you're willing to offer to anyone who can prove that your historical fact is not in fact a historical fact. You are willing to put your money where your mouth is, aren't you Balsamo?

Now Balsamo, about Dresden:

It is a historical fact that...

Balsamo:

Did we find the mass grave where those corpses were burried ?



Why not make it a challenge Balsamo? Why not offer a large cash reward for locating just one of the "huge mass graves" of Dresden?

Balsamo:

Can you give one proof, one single proof


What will you accept as proof Balsamo? Here is an example of how you might answer that question:


The rules for laying claim to

THE N.A.F.H. CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION CHALLENGE TM REWARD

$1,000.00 will be awarded for each one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of - at least 19 bodies. To begin the incredibly easy, two-part process of laying claim to the reward: First - a claimant must post their alleged “proof” that each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” contains at least 19 bodies on - SHERMER'S OWN FORUM. (Note: Each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” must have its own individual thread.) Second - the posted “proof” must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted “proof” meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof.

NOTE: Most of the “proof” that has been used to contrive the cognitive illusion that the 54 “huge mass graves” have been scientifically located / proven to exist is readily available on the internet. So the $54,000.00 question is: How many of the fraudulently alleged 54 “huge mass graves” can you prove contain the remains of at least 19 bodies?

http://www.nafcash.com/



Will Balsamo give us a historical fact statement backed up with a challenge, a specific explanation of what will be accepted as proof and a cash reward?

Balsamo?

Anders
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby Anders » 8 years 10 months ago (Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:13 am)

Let's have some more fun with Balsamo

One more question for you Balsamo:

Should people who deny the WWII Allied Terror Bombing holocaust of innocent German civilians be arrested, fined and sent to prison for 5 years, or should they be shown to be the low IQ morons that they are by shoving the mountains of irrefutable physical evidence of the monstrous war crimes down their throats?

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 10 months ago (Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:09 pm)

Anders wrote:Let's have some more fun with Balsamo


No, no, Anders :). That's not the spirit. Balsamo accepts quite a lot of the Revisionist position, he defends our right to hold that position and comes here to discuss with us. How many "believers" do that? Don't most of them just spew bile, hatred and nonsense?

We want people like B. to stick around. Sure, demonstrate his argument is crap if you can. But don't make it personal.

Anders
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby Anders » 8 years 10 months ago (Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:11 pm)

Kingfisher

Don't most of them just spew bile, hatred and nonsense?


Well yes, as a matter of fact they do, and that is exactly what his post consisted of.


Kingfisher

Balsamo accepts quite a lot... and comes here to discuss with us.


Then why does he refuse to answer the questions he has been asked?


Kingfisher

Sure, demonstrate his argument is crap if you can.


I don't think there is any doubt that I just did that.


Kingfisher

But don't make it personal.


There are people all over the world being arrested, fined and put in prison because of the "bile, hatred and nonsense" spewed by people like Balsamo. Sorry Kingfisher, but I take my natural right of freedom of speech and expression VERY personal.

gbrecht
Member
Member
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:43 am

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby gbrecht » 8 years 10 months ago (Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:19 pm)

SevenUp wrote:First, I think it's a excellent video. But, I think you've gone a bit overboard with this business about the 'horrendous crimes' of the US and Britain. They were, after all, fighting a war. If you want an even handed picture, why not recount the devastation at Stalingrad, for example. The reality is that Germany went after Russia with a vengeance, and it seems to me that the Russians would have been justified in killing every last German. I'm happy that they didn't.

I think the reality is that WW II was an imperialist war, an was part of a logical progression of imperialist wars, and it's unique characteristics derive from the technology available to wage war. They US, Brits, and Nazis employed all the weapons they had available. This is all to be expected. The real outlier was the use of nukes by the US, but, again, I believe that any nation that had them would have used them.

The other unique characteristic of WW II was the post war demonization of the Nazis, and this is probably 90% the result of the Zionists, but, who's to say. I agree with you that the consequences of this insane demonization may yet to be realized.



I think you are partially uninformed on this area of discussion regarding the Soviets.

The Bolsheviks murdered millions of their own people, starved their own people on purpose. What many people don't know is that in the USSR at the time, in the Ukraine, were many German Mennonite settlements. Part of my family came from a German Mennonite settlement near Kiev. During the Bolshevik revolution most Mennonites were treated extremely poorly, had food and property stolen from them, many were murdered. My family left before the Ukraine famine in 32-33 and were lucky to escape.

Once the German Army took these areas in the Ukraine in 1941 the settlements all saw the German Army as liberators from Soviet oppression. Many of the people in the settlements were evacuated back to Germany before the Soviets retook the area, but not all. There are no more German Mennonites in Russia, because the Soviets sent the remainder of the Mennonites to Gulags, in contrast to the Jewish experience in WW2 they weren't simply relocated, they DISAPPEARED. Literally all of the German Mennonites in Russia were gone.

Now you speak of Stalingrad and compare it to Dresden, Hamburg, Tokyo, Nagasaki and Hiroshima? Comparing Leningrad/Stalingrad to these places is an INSULT. The Allied bombing was purely criminal, destroying civilians is a COWARDLY and EVIL way to fight a war. In Stalingrad the Russian army dug in, set up defenses everywhere possible, hiding in buildings throughout the town. Explain to me how bombing or shelling Leningrad or Stalingrad, when the army is dug in like this, is a criminal action. Are you saying the Germans should have fought thinking of Soviet civilian lives before their own? How could they have avoided using mortars, artillery and air power to defeat a dug in enemy like this?

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 10 months ago (Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:40 pm)

gbrecht wrote:
I think you are partially uninformed on this area of discussion regarding the Soviets.
......
Now you speak of Stalingrad and compare it to Dresden, Hamburg, Tokyo, Nagasaki and Hiroshima?
.....
Are you saying the Germans should have fought thinking of Soviet civilian lives before their own?


I'm partially informed on just about every topic, but I think communism as it was implemented in Russia was a complete disaster, I've read 'Harvest of Sorrow', for example. But, I don't think that's relevant to this discussion. Russia was attacked without provocation. Millions were slaughtered.

I compare Stalingrad to Dresden and Hamburg for the following reason - for the people in any of these towns, dead is dead. There were many more Russians that died than Germans. If I were a Russian that survived that war, and had seen my family, friends, and countrymen die, I would at least want to equalize those numbers, by slaughtering Germans, 'innocent' or otherwise. (Thank God I've never seen such a war.)

I'm saying the Germans should have stayed the hell out of Russia.

Anders
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby Anders » 8 years 10 months ago (Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:11 pm)

kingfisher

Don't most of them just spew bile, hatred and nonsense?



SevenUp

Russia was attacked without provocation.



You're right again Kingfisher.


gbrecht

Now you speak of Stalingrad and compare it to Dresden, Hamburg, Tokyo, Nagasaki and Hiroshima? Comparing Leningrad/Stalingrad to these places is an INSULT. The Allied bombing was purely criminal, destroying civilians is a COWARDLY and EVIL way to fight a war.


Thank you for slapping SevenUp down like that gbrect. it seems to me that since the believers have been so totally defeated in their attempt to defend their asinine holohoax, they have nothing left to try to defend but communism. I wonder what they will try to defend next, pedophilia?

User avatar
Jazz
Member
Member
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Re: NEW Revisionist Video

Postby Jazz » 8 years 10 months ago (Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:49 am)

Zisblatt: And then I saaaawww...ahhh.. young boys coming.. you know walking with the Jewish stars on theeeem.. and one boy came to open that door, that that SS man closed.. and h-he found me. He saw me underneath the [Oh shi- forgot]... and he came up to me and pulled a part of me out... and h-he says.. he says... ahhh...[Oh no! Wait I've got a better idea!] he took his jacket off, he says put this on and go back there and when I'm finished I will be back. Within 5 minutes he was back.. th-cause.. everybody,errr... it- it doesn't take long for the crew to exterminate GOD KNOWS how many hundreds of Gypsies an-an-and bodies, you know.

I have a question, does that mean the SS guards made the Jews clean out the Gypsies and vice versa? Lol, removing hundreds of bodies within 5 minutes, that's amazing!

This should have been in the comedy category :lol:

I don't understand what the Nazi doctor means, "For all those who wanted to experiment on humans this was a thankful workplace"?


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests