American Gas Executioners tell us how it is done!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

American Gas Executioners tell us how it is done!

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 8 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:30 pm)

On the YouTube channel, look for a five part video series entitled:

“Henker Erzählen - Todestrakte in den USA (Executioners Talk - Death Scenes in the USA)” (video)

The narration is in German but the underlying testimony from professional American executioners is in English, clear and understandable. In Part 2 of 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNJRr7J9CIs, see the testimony of Donald Cabana from the beginning until 3 minutes 20 seconds. In Part 3 of 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbU-oop54xI&feature=related, see the testimony of Donald Cabana from 7 min and 58 secs. to about 9 mins. and 35 secs.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

trevor

Re: American Gas Executioners tell us how it is done!

Postby trevor » 8 years 9 months ago (Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:14 am)

Hydrogen cyanide in Zyklon B is slowly released from the adsorbent granules.
In American execution gas chambers, the hydrogen cyanide is produced under the chair of the condemned person by a quick chemical reaction of potassium cyanide and concentrated sulfuric acid: 2KCN (s) + H2SO4 (aq) → 2HCN (g) + K2SO4

Notice how many measures must be done after the execution:

Gas Chamber

” For execution by this method, the condemned person is strapped to a chair in an airtight chamber. Below the chair rests a pail of sulfuric acid. A long stethoscope is typically affixed to the inmate so that a doctor outside the chamber can pronounce death. Once everyone has left the chamber, the room is sealed. The warden then gives a signal to the executioner who flicks a lever that releases crystals of sodium cyanide into the pail. This causes a chemical reaction that releases hydrogen cyanide gas. (Weisberg, 1991) The prisoner is instructed to breathe deeply to speed up the process. Most prisoners, however, try to hold their breath, and some struggle.
At postmortem, an exhaust fan sucks the poison air out of the chamber, and the corpse is sprayed with ammonia to neutralize any remaining traces of cyanide. About a half an hour later, oderlies enter the chamber, wearing gas masks and rubber gloves. Their training manual advises them to ruffle the victim's hair to release any trapped cyanide gas before removing the deceased

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/descrip ... ethods#gas

In addition to fans:
Following the execution, the chamber is purged of the gas through special scrubbers, and must be neutralized with anhydrous ammonia (NH3) before it can be opened.

trevor

Postby trevor » 8 years 9 months ago (Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:10 am)

See the comparison. These are real executions by the chemical reaction producing hydrogen cyanide right under the chair.

Jimmy Lee Gray: executed in Mississippi on 2nd September, 1983. His convulsions would have lasted eight minutes, during which he would have taken breath again eleven times, bumping repeatedly his head against a pole which was behind him. Some witnesses said that Gray didn't seem to be dead yet, when prison officials asked them to go out.

Mr. Harding was not pronounced dead until 10 1/2 minutes after two cyanide pellets were dropped into a bowl of sulfuric acid beneath his chair.
http://www.nytimes.com/1992/04/25/us/gr ... tions.html

These are the alleged gassings in Birkenau gas chambers where the hydrogen cyanide was slowly released from the pellets and slowly spreading over the room that was 30 meters long. Compare the measures taken after this alleged gassing with my post above.

“I, Dr. Hans Munch hereby attest that, as an SS physician on duty in Auschwitz in 1944, I witnessed the selection process of those who were to live and those who were to die. Other SS physicians on duty in the camps made selections at the platform where the transports arrived. They also made selections in the barracks. I was exempt from performing selections because I had refused to do so.
I further attest that I saw thousands of people gassed here at Auschwitz. Children, old people, the sick and those unable to work were sent to the gas chambers. These were innocent human beings: Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals, Hitler's political opponents - anyone who did not fit Hitler's idea of a pure Aryan race.
I am signing this paper of my own free will to help document the cruel intolerance of my fellow SS.
I, a former SS physician, witnessed the dropping of Zyklon B into simulated exhaust vents from outside the gas chambers. Zyklon B began to work as soon as it was released from the canisters. The effects of the gas were observed through a peephole by an assigned doctor or the SS officer on duty. After three to five minutes, death could be certified, and the doors were opened as a sign that the corpses were cleared to be burned.
This is the nightmare I continue to live with fifty years later.
I am so sorry that in some way I was part of it. Under the prevailing circumstances I did the best I could to save as many lives as possible. Joining the SS was a mistake. I was young. I was an opportunist. And once I joined, there was no way out.”
(signed)
Dr. Hans Munch
January 27, 1995, Auschwitz

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/m/mue ... ation.html
Last edited by trevor on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 8 years 9 months ago (Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:12 pm)

My thanks to Trevor for the quotes he provided above, one of which I have already added to my website.

Of special interest is the following: The prisoner is instructed to breathe deeply to speed up the process. Most prisoners, however, try to hold their breath, and some struggle.

When one studies the gas execution records from the USA, it is clear that the prisoners are encouraged to assist in their own executions. That many Jews would have also done so in any of the mass gassing scenarios is quite inconceivable. That already means that their gassings would have required many minutes of exposure. My guess is that at least some of them would have survived for half-an-hour by restraining their own breathing--holding their breaths as long as possible with short breaths in between--and by staying as close to the floor as possible since cyanide is lighter than air and would tend to accumulate near the ceiling of any gas chamber.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Kageki

Postby Kageki » 8 years 8 months ago (Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 pm)

trevor wrote:In addition to fans:
Following the execution, the chamber is purged of the gas through special scrubbers, and must be neutralized with anhydrous ammonia (NH3) before it can be opened.

Where did you get this part from?

trevor

Postby trevor » 8 years 8 months ago (Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:58 pm)

That sentence is from Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_chamber

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 8 years 8 months ago (Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:33 am)

trevor wrote:See the comparison. These are real executions by the chemical reaction producing hydrogen cyanide right under the chair.

Jimmy Lee Gray: executed in Mississippi on 2nd September, 1983. His convulsions would have lasted eight minutes, during which he would have taken breath again eleven times, bumping repeatedly his head against a pole which was behind him. Some witnesses said that Gray didn't seem to be dead yet, when prison officials asked them to go out.

Mr. Harding was not pronounced dead until 10 1/2 minutes after two cyanide pellets were dropped into a bowl of sulfuric acid beneath his chair.
http://www.nytimes.com/1992/04/25/us/gr ... tions.html

These are the alleged gassings in Birkenau gas chambers where the hydrogen cyanide was slowly released from the pellets and slowly spreading over the room that was 30 meters long. Compare the measures taken after this alleged gassing with my post above.

“I, Dr. Hans Munch hereby attest that, as an SS physician on duty in Auschwitz in 1944, I witnessed the selection process of those who were to live and those who were to die. Other SS physicians on duty in the camps made selections at the platform where the transports arrived. They also made selections in the barracks. I was exempt from performing selections because I had refused to do so.
I further attest that I saw thousands of people gassed here at Auschwitz. Children, old people, the sick and those unable to work were sent to the gas chambers. These were innocent human beings: Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals, Hitler's political opponents - anyone who did not fit Hitler's idea of a pure Aryan race.
I am signing this paper of my own free will to help document the cruel intolerance of my fellow SS.
I, a former SS physician, witnessed the dropping of Zyklon B into simulated exhaust vents from outside the gas chambers. Zyklon B began to work as soon as it was released from the canisters. The effects of the gas were observed through a peephole by an assigned doctor or the SS officer on duty. After three to five minutes, death could be certified, and the doors were opened as a sign that the corpses were cleared to be burned.
This is the nightmare I continue to live with fifty years later.
I am so sorry that in some way I was part of it. Under the prevailing circumstances I did the best I could to save as many lives as possible. Joining the SS was a mistake. I was young. I was an opportunist. And once I joined, there was no way out.”
(signed)
Dr. Hans Munch
January 27, 1995, Auschwitz

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/m/mue ... ation.html

The accusation given hereafter is from the proceedings of IMT at Nuremberg

To be noticed that the total time mentioned of 12 min, including 4 to kill and 8 to the ventilation, is
quite the Munch's record registered in "gassing operations". As it is incredible, the "right
screenplay" corrected these times to make the gassing tales more plausible while alleging 15-20 min in average is contradicting several
thousands of those supposed eyewitnesses as former internees at Auschwitz.

<IMT>
GENERAL R. A. RUDENKO (Chief Prosecutor for the U.S.SR.)

I will now quote an extract of the appeal to the public opinion of the world from the
representatives of several thousand former internees at Auschwitz:

"The gassing of unbelievable numbers of people took place upon the arrival of
transports from various countries: France, Belgium, Holland, Greece, Italy, Hungary,
Czechoslovakia, Germany, Poland, the U.S.S.R., Norway, and others. The new arrivals
had to pass before an SS doctor or else before the SS commandant of the camp. The
latter pointed his finger to the right or left. The left meant death by gas. Out of a
transport of 1,500, an average of 1,200 to 1,300 were immediately to be gassed.
Rarely the quota of people sent into the camp was a little higher. It often occurred
that the SS doctors Mengele and Thilo performed this selection while whistling a
lively tune. The people destined to be gassed were obliged to strip in front of the
gas-chambers, after which they were driven with whips into the gas-chambers. Then the
door of the underground gas-chamber was closed, and the people were gassed. Death
occurred approximately 4 minutes later. After 8 minutes the gas chamber was opened,
and workmen belonging to a special commando, the so-called Sonderkommando,
transported the bodies to the cremation ovens which burned day and night.
"There was a shortage of ovens at the time of the arrival of transports from Hungary;
consequently enormous ditches were dug for the purpose of cremating the bodies. Fires
made of wood soaked in gasoline were laid in these ditches and the bodies were thrown
into them. However, the SS men frequently hurled live children and adults into those
ditches, where these unhappy victims died a terrible death. To save gasoline, the
fats and oils necessary for cremations were partly derived
[]
from the bodies of gassed people. Fats and oils for technical purposes and for the
manufacture of soap were also obtained from the corpses.

The appeal ends with the following words:

"Together with 10,000 rescued inmates of all nationalities, we demand that the crimes
and the inconceivable atrocities of the Hitlerites should not remain unpunished."

This just demand is supported by the entire civilized world and by all freedom-loving
people. The organized mass annihilation of prisoners of war constitutes one of the
vilest crimes of the Hitlerite conspirators.

</IMT>
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-08-46.asp

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”