Anti-Zionist Jews

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Jazz

Anti-Zionist Jews

Postby Jazz » 1 decade 3 days ago (Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:56 am)

Some interesting videos, we have to remember that not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews. Don't you think revisionists should try and get in contact with "True Jews" for an interview or something?

Biden on Israel: "I'm a Zionist!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe5O8NJ9tXU[/youtube]

Anti-Zionist Jewish Protestors are attacked by an AIPAC conference attendee

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dSHl3C9kgY[/youtube]

Ahmadinejad Meeting With Anti-Zionist Jews

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xA1DbBAcOQ[/youtube]

"The most harmful place for Jews is in Israel"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxuXXpK9go[/youtube]

I feel so sorry for them! People are continuing to suffer because of evil Zionists and whoever is helping them... and the majority of society has no idea! :cry: It's so depressing

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Anti-Zionist Jews

Postby Kingfisher » 1 decade 3 days ago (Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:26 pm)

Jazz wrote:Some interesting videos, we have to remember that not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews. Don't you think revisionists should try and get in contact with "True Jews" for an interview or something?

it's good to have a reminder that not all Jews are Zionists, and that indeed many are vocal in their condemnation of the treatment of Palestinians. But this does not make them Holocaust deniers. Most would probably regard an approach from revisionists as the kiss of death. Obvious examples are Chomsky and Finkelstein. Finkelstein said in the movie "Defamation" that as he lost all his family he would have to be clinically insane to deny the Holocaust.

We don't have to take that at face value of course. Finkelstein has suffered enough for the the views he has already expressed, and courageously defends. It may well be that he needs to put as much clear blue water between him and Revisionists as he can, for his own protection or because he might lose his present audience. Chomsky supported Faurisson's right to publish and signed the petition against the incarceration of Vincent Reynouard, and against the Fabius-Gayssot law.

The other group of anti-Zionist Jews are the True Torah ultra-Orthodox Jews. They attended the Tehran conference, where they insisted that the Holocaust happened, but denounced its misuse. While we should acknowledge areas of agreement, it is difficult to see where useful dialogue is possible between them and most Revisionists, but their willingness to go to Tehran is encouraging.

What would help is to draw a clear line on our own side between Revisionism and antisemitism. Because we don't accept that Jews suffered to the extent claimed in the Holocaust story and we object to the way that story is misused is not a reason to react callously and unsympathetically as if Jews had not undergone a severe ordeal. Stating, accurately, that so did many other peoples does not diminish this. (Even if it is difficult to avoid laughing at some of the more ridiculous survivor stories.)

Remember David Cole and the hell he was put through.

nathan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby nathan » 1 decade 2 days ago (Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:38 pm)

Finkelstein cannot have said, or cannot have meant, that he "lost all his family." Both his parents survived. It is they who lost all their family. A nuanced passage in his memoir about his mother generated an interesting example of Zionist slander.

Except for allusions to relentless pangs of hunger, my mother never spoke about her personal torments during the war, which was just as well, since I couldn’t have borne them. Like Primo Levi, she often said that, being “too delicate and refined, the best didn’t survive.” Was this an indirect admission of guilt? Much later in life I finally summoned the nerve to ask whether she had done anything of which she was ashamed. Calmly replying no, she recalled having refused the privileged position of “block head” in the camp. She especially resented the “dirty” question “How did you survive?” with the insinuation that, to emerge alive from the camps, survivors must have morally compromised themselves. Given how ferociously she cursed the Jewish councils, ghetto police and kapos, I assume my mother answered me truthfully. Although acknowledging that Jews initially joined the councils from mixed motives, she said that “only scum,” reaping the rewards of doing the devil’s work, still cooperated after it became clear that they were merely cogs in the Nazi killing machine. When queried why she hadn’t settled in Israel after the war, my mother used to reply, only half in jest, that “I had enough of Jewish leaders!” The Jewish ghetto police always had the option, she said, of “throwing off their uniforms and joining the rest of us” — a point that Yitzak Zuckerman, a leader of the Warsaw ghetto uprising, made in his memoir.

The editor of the official website of the Harvard Law school thought it proper for Alan Dershowitz to write “Finkelstein even doubted his own mother’s denial that she was a kapo.”

Further along the chinese whisper one Professor Plaut, a kindred spirit of Dershowitz's, then wrote that “Dershowitz recently revealed that Finkelstein’s mother was in fact a collaborator with German Nazis during the war.”

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 1 decade 2 days ago (Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:44 am)

"Lost all his family" was careless shorthand on my part. I don't remember his exact words in this case, though he did once use the expression in the heat of argument, as has been discussed in another thread.

Of course we don't know how many of his relatives actually died, as opposed to having lost contact, and neither can he. But I see Finkelstein as the most prominent representative of a group of people who deserve our respect and empathy. He opened my eyes for the first time to the Holocaust Industry, as he has for many others. This is a necessary first step before people are prepared to consider that Revisionists may not be just "evil deniers" but might have arguments worth looking at.

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 2 days ago (Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 am)

I believe these Jews are from the group Neutri karta. The JDL uses the same propaganda photos for them as they do for the Germans.Publishing their addresses and pictures on line makes it easy for Retaliation 101. One of them (can't find the article) had his house burned down, his children thrown out of Jewish school and the family can not be buried in a Jewish cemetery.
SCREWBALL

Nuturi Karta crackpots are traitors to the Jews for helping Iranian Hitler-imitator Ahmadinejad who is planning to wipe Israel off the map with nuclear weapons. The Jewish Defense Organization has launched "Operation Screwball" to help wreck & ruin these self-haters, and Jewish traitors! These are the traitors-names-home addresses phones for your info. It is your right to call them! (Legally) keep them out of your shuls, do not hire them to do any work, toss them out of any store they come to! As JDO strongly believes in putting a stop to the acts of treason against the Jewish People and Israel the JDO INTELLIGENCE UNIT will be adding names every week of the assorted Neturei Krakpot members. Remember throw them out of your synagogues, boycott whatever company they own, and ask any store they work at to have them fired from their jobs. Lets teach these traitors a real lesson about those who desecrate the MEMORY OF 6 MILLION REAL LIVE JEWS BUTCHERED IN THE HOLOCAUST! WE MUST (legally) RUN NETUREI KARTA OUT OF THEIR HOMES AS WELL! Be at the protest SUNDAY JANUARY 7!! ALL OUT TO STOP NETUREI KRAKPOTS!

http://jewishdefense.org/neturai_karta/

please take a look at the link. These [the JDL] are sick individuals. If you disagree with me, you are the ENEMY, Jew or no Jew.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 1 decade 2 days ago (Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:19 pm)

This is pretty much the style of the JDL who are a gang of political thugs. They put out the contract/fatwah (call it what you will) on David Cole: http://web.archive.org/web/19961108005625/http://www.jdl.org/Traitor_amer.html

I see that site still uses the notorious Dachau "gas chamber" picture discussed in another thread recently.

Jazz

Postby Jazz » 1 decade 1 day ago (Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:07 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:This is pretty much the style of the JDL who are a gang of political thugs.

Really? If I didn't know any better I'd think the JDL was run by a group of angry kids going through puberty. It's compete overkill, they're the biggest dramaqueens on the internet

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”