F P Berg on the Deanna Spingola Radio Show

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

F P Berg on the Deanna Spingola Radio Show

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 8 years 4 months ago (Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:34 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg on the Deanna Spingola Radio Show

http://rapidshare.com/files/449997771/Spingola_Fritz.mp3

Holocaust-belief is a kind of modern superstition, not unlike superstition in the Middle Ages when Jews were sometimes blamed for plague and severely persecuted. But today, it is the Jews who are blaming and persecuting gentiles, especially Germans, for the many deaths from disease at the end of an horrific war which they themselves had done so much to bring about. Those deaths are falsely portrayed as evidence of a systematic, industrial-like mass extermination which, in fact, never occurred. The horrible deaths from disease in German concentration camps were a direct result of the cowardly and shameful air attacks on German civilians which Jews themselves had encouraged. The German people were routinely portrayed as being morally defective somehow and, therefore, deserving of mass murder. In the process, many Jews died also—how ironic!

The “real Nazis” were, and still are, the Americans. The “real terrorists” were, and still are, the Americans. The ultimate racist fiends are the Americans. Next in line are the Israelis and the Jews generally. If Americans and/or Jews wish to see or confront “pure evil,” they can spare themselves the airfare to faraway places like Germany, Iraq or Afghanistan and simply look at themselves in the mirror. A recent book by Judge Andrew P. Napolitano entitled: Lies the Government Told You (2010) reveals many of the dirty secrets that Americans deny about themselves. From its earliest days when George Washington mutilated his own slaves until now when even the Obama administration tortures prisoners, America's true history is so foul that it has no moral right to lecture anyone about human rights–or anything.else. As to evidence for the genocidal depravity of Jews, all one has to do is read the Old Testament. Samuel T. Cohen, the inventor of the neutron bomb, “stated that his only regret ...was that the bomb hadn’t been ready in time to be dropped on Germany. This was a feeling shared by many Jewish scientists, Cohen wrote.” http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NDfZNErjhHMJ:www.forward.com/articles/134967/ Although Germany was spared the nuclear nightmare, what the western Allies actually did was bad enough.

Samuel T. Cohen - inventor of the neutron bomb

The following is from Cohen's book: F*** You. Mr. President, http://www.athenalab.com/Confessions_Sam_Cohen_2006_Third_Edition.pdf, page 31:

This was particularly true for most Jewish scientists, and there were a lot of
them, including Oppenheimer. Many of them were refugees from Hitler, whose
friends and relatives had suffered hideously at his hands, and who harbored
precious little affection for the Nazis. They had a vindictive and even barbaric
compulsion to complete the project in time to bomb Germany. Of course, this
never happened and when we finally had a couple of bombs to drop, Germany
had surrendered.
Trying to throw a little logic into this emotionally supercharged equation, I
might say that even if we had finished in time to drop a couple of bombs on
Germany, it’s far from clear it would have made any real difference on the
outcome of the war. By this time, the allied bombing and shelling of German
cities had reduced most of the country to rubble and it was just a matter of time,
a very short time, before the Nazis would have given up. It had become clear to
practically everyone but Hitler that the jig was up. Most Germans were in no
mood to fight to the bitter end, as many were predicting the Japanese would do.
So what might have happened if the atomic bombs that burst over Hiroshima
and Nagasaki, had landed on Zilchburg and Hinkledorf? I’d say: What
happened.
Undoubtedly nuclear bombing Germany would have made many scientists
at Los Alamos, especially the Jews, including myself, deliriously happy....

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Jazz

Re: F P Berg on the Deanna Spingola Radio Show

Postby Jazz » 7 years 1 month ago (Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:43 pm)

Does anyone know where I can download the full interview? I'd really appreciate it :bounce:

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: F P Berg on the Deanna Spingola Radio Show

Postby Zulu » 7 years 1 month ago (Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:58 am)

I am downloading it and I didn't check yet if the interview is complete at that link.
Deanna Spingola and Friedrich Paul Berg - Revisiting the Holocaust Claims (2 parts)
http://archive.org/details/DeannaSpingo ... austClaims

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”