This is what a real holocaust looks like

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
AWoLsco

This is what a real holocaust looks like

Postby AWoLsco » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:07 pm)

Having a look through the papers I came across thishttp://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/footandmouth-10th-anniversary-2235770.html in the British newspaper, the Independent.(then click on the image to get the gallery of pictures)
I'd be most interested to get your reactions. This is as close to coming to grips with the harsh realities of body disposal as you are likely to get.
A few things to bear in mind. 7,000,000 animals disposed of. 1 pig =1 human approx and 1sheep=1 human, while 1 cow= approx 8 humans.(So a bit more than the legendary, Biblical 6,000,0000) This was the result of the British Foot and Mouth disease outbreak in 2001. The British government has a slaughter policy for this(largely non-fatal, but costly to treat) disease.
Even allowing for the greater mass of cadavers and disparities in surface area:weight ratio, and little need for secrecy(mind you, the press weren't too welcome) can you imagine such operations being conducted in any sort of secrecy? And so far I haven't mentioned the smell, which if the accounts of those in the vicinity are anything to go by ,would knock you off your feet.
How could such operations, even if diminished by several orders of magnitude, be undertaken without anyone noticing? It absolutely beggars belief. Unless almost superhuman efforts in the way of security were being put into operation.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: This is what a real holocaust looks like

Postby The Warden » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:36 pm)

I believe the most important thing to realize when comparing animal disposal to human disposal is no matter what caption is placed under the photo, there is no reason to consider the dead "murdered" based on still images. The process of culling doesn't prove murder either.

Disease = Sickness
Culling = Separation
Death = Dead

Also, if an excavation is done on the burial site in 65 years, the remains will be there.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

AWoLsco

Postby AWoLsco » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:24 pm)

The Warden says
Also, if an excavation is done on the burial site in 65 years, the remains will be there.

....and ground penetration radar would reveal any excavation. And somebody would have smelled smells and somebody would have seen smoke, and at night somebody, maybe many, would have seen fires or the glow from them.
Even if such things happened on a reduced scale, I don't see how it could have been hushed up......Especially in a country area. Country folk have acute eyes and ears and note change of any kind whatsoever. They know their patch.
There are still people alive that saw what went on at those camps and they will have passed that on to their descendants, because their descendants will have pestered them, as they are just as curious as you and I.
Whether that information will be released or not is, of course, another matter entirely.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 9 years 3 weeks ago (Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:35 am)

AWolsco said:

"can you imagine such operations being conducted in any sort of secrecy?"

They could have used a tree-branch fence! :)

"And so far I haven't mentioned the smell, which if the accounts of those in the vicinity are anything to go by ,would knock you off your feet"

The tree-branch fence could have been made of aromatic red cedar. :D
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”